I has a dilemma...

Zephrion

I feel kind of bad for asking this, but I need some help here...

As everyone knows, that one game was released this week. Being as terrible with money as I am, I only have 10$ to my name, and likely won't be getting enough for Brawl until a couple weeks...

And that brings me to my problem. Gamestop is running a promotion in which you can trade in two Wii Games to get Brawl for $9.99. One of the games I was thinking of trading in is Super Paper Mario, which I had already beaten once, and it's replay value being as low as it is it's unlikely I'll play it through again. The second, is Mario Party 8, which I don't play much anymore. (Plus the fact that Smash Bros is a much better Party Game in my experiences with Melee.)

So, I feel torn between giving up two of my games to get Brawl immediately, or waiting two weeks for it. I was hoping the fine people of Serenes Forest could help me with my decision... Given the choice, what would you do?

I always find GameStop funny--they offer you nothing for trade-ins and then turn around price the $50 game at $35 used.

Hey, if it means that much, go for it--but you're basically losing $60 on the deal. Not that that matters, when the two game sni questions are those, specifically :/

i say do it. I have SSBB and oh my god is it awesome. You wont go back to those games, get the good money out of them while u can

The only thing I see myself playing for a while is Brawl. And yeah, I picked up the game. I was a bit worried that they wouldn't have any in stock, but when I got there, they had boxes of them. :blink:

I don't want to repeat myself, but thanks for the assistance people, I truly appreciate it.