What If? thread

Wayward Alchemist

What if Oboro could marry Leo? Considering how Forrest seems to share her love for fashion, I'd assume she'd make a pretty good mother for him (Shipping-wise. I'm not good with gameplay mechanics, so I'm not sure if Leo x Oboro would be optimal). Leo is also pretty similar to Takumi, as their supports show, so Oboro would probably have some pretty good supports with him.

This exactly what I wanted to post...

What If I could have the good things...

Yes, what if I could S support Oboro x Leon... It would be good, so good~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if when playing Conquest you control red units and fight blue units? While in Birthright you control blue units to beat up them red units?

I'm probably the only one who thinks that would be kinda cool.

And in revelations you get to use green units with the neutral (IK only) enemies wearing black.

What if Corrin amiibo unlocks the same gender Kana allowing the twins? I think that would be interesting (one of them should be renamed though).

And what if the European version didn't cut the special clothing (swimming suits and all). I mean, they were in the game beforehand. Or at least they could have made other class costumes to be buyable, like getting Corrin to be a hero with the Nohr prince look (or priest look, just for laughs).

If this happened I would scream...with happiness. Twin Kannas is all I ask for. :D

We don't want the Big Princes to be completely overshadowed by their kids! But what about weapons of similar qualities but not quite as powerful?

On a similar note, what if the Princesses had personal weapons, too? Provided Elise and Sakura would get Staves, but hey. That would be pretty cool. Like Camilla's could be an Axe with an affect like Leo's and give some kind of pseudo-proc (maybe Luna), while Hinoka's Nagitana would give the effect of a Passive skill, like Takumi's Fuujin Bow giving Acrobat? Maybe Pass or something cool like that. Elise and Sakura could just have unbreaking staves. Elise's could debuff an enemy's stats while Sakura's could buff an ally's.

What if Ryouma said this to Garon at the end of Birthright in localization:

"I am Ryouma, Crown Prince of Hoshido. You killed my father, King Sumeragi. King Garon of Nohr, prepare to die!"

Oh my god yes.

What if all the royals could interact with each other? It'd be so cute seeing Camilla dote on Sakura and Sakura getting timid and shy, or have Xander deal with Takumi. Hinoka hanging with Elise seems nice, too. Overall I really just want Sakura/Camilla tbh.

And seeing the royals interact with their nephews would be great. I thought they'd learn because Lissa and [spoiler=Relating to Chrom, FE Awakening Story/Character spoiler]Lucina

couldn't support. Sigh.

This! One thing i don't understand is why they decided to not have all the royal siblings be able to support with each other. Camilla x Sakura sounds quite interesting.

Someone already added the all neutral allies being Bisexual, but what if they added a Gen 1 Bisexual Female to Nohr and Gen 2 Bisexual Male to Hoshido. Although I feel like that would make it weird to have both Bisexual 2nd Gen Units to be Hoshido and vise versa for Nohr, but the alternative would be All Bisexual Males on the Nohr side and all the Bisexual Females on Hoshido (Which would actually make sense considering the cultures both kingdoms are based off of)

Edited by Aestury

What if Ryouma said this to Garon at the end of Birthright in localization:

"I am Ryouma, Crown Prince of Hoshido. You killed my father, King Sumeragi. King Garon of Nohr, prepare to die!"

Id expect Garon to have six fingers on his right hand.

What if there were bonus trial maps for after you beat the game. Like fe6 and fe9 had.

And in those maps you would be able to play as some boss characters or npc's, Like Mikoto, Garon, Iago, Sumeragi, etc.

And of course it would be playing music from fire emblem Gaiden while playing the maps.

What if there were bonus trial maps for after you beat the game. Like fe6 and fe9 had.

And in those maps you would be able to play as some boss characters or npc's, Like Mikoto, Garon, Iago, Sumeragi, etc.

And of course it would be playing music from fire emblem Gaiden while playing the maps.

Dumb idea just like you Pierce

You aside though, this wouldn't be a bad idea. I feel like that would be better than whatever awakening did with just taking heartbreaking moments and making them for waste with bringing them back

like Emmy

I think it would be better if they were just cipher characters instead of something you could only play in trial maps though.

Dumb idea just like you Pierce

You aside though, this wouldn't be a bad idea. I feel like that would be better than whatever awakening did with just taking heartbreaking moments and making them for waste with bringing them back

like Emmy

I think it would be better if they were just cipher characters instead of something you could only play in trial maps though.

wow okay rude. But yeah I can see them working as cipher characters. I just wouldn't want them to be canonically alive when you get them and thus they shouldn't have any supports.

Although I doubt this will happen it was just a fun thought. Who knows what future dlc may have in store.

What if the amiibo units had full supports with Corrin?

Though that'd get weird if you married Robin and Corrin together. Like... would that count as reincarnation-selfcest?

I always wondered about this, tbh. Like actually...what would happen. How would they even do that. What if they had those S supports? What happens to canon? Is it all just the 'parallel universes/outrealm' gate thing again? It's believable IMO based on how Nintendo framed Awakening. Maybe they think it would ruin the feel of the previous games too much? Idk