Cloud

I'm not sure about my pairings and which skills to pass down. Any help would be great.

Strategist Elise!Ophelia (Pass down Battle Command)

Maid Felicia!Foleo (Pass down Tomebreaker or Live to Serve)

Witch/Songstress Azura!Midori (Pass down Warp or Heathen Princess if possible)

Wyrvern Lord Beruka!Ignatius (Pass down Lunge or Rally Defense)

Hero Charlotte!Siegbert (Pass down Sol)

Great Knight Peri!Soleil (Pass down Luna)

General Effie!Percy (Pass down Pavise)

Holy Bowman(?) Mozu!Sophie (Pass down Raven Strike)

Malig Knight Camilla!Velouria (Pass down Deadly Breath)

Sorceror Nyx!Dwyer (Pass down Malefic Aura or Bowbreaker)

You really don't need to worry about passing down skills since with the exception of DLC classes and the different Lv.10 Troubadour skills, there are no gender exclusive skills.

Your pairings are very solid, the only recommendation I can make is, change Charlotte to Berserker. She will preform much better.

It may also do you good to switch Nyx to Leo, Felicia to Kaze and Azura to Jakob. Dwyer gets nothing worthwhile from Nyx and their mods clash horribly, especially Mag which Dwyer does not really want since he is moreso Str based, like Jakob when compared to Felicia and Flora who are moreso Mag based.

With the exception of Nyx x Jakob, your Pairings look very nice. Bare in mind though, you won't be able to pass DLC Skills down to the kids (I saw you wanted to Pass Midori something from a possible Witch Azura).

If I do switch Jakob to Azura should I leave Shigure in the Peg line or switch him into the Wyvern line? He could keep his lances if he got promoted into Wyvern Lord and I would still have a Hoshido type flying unit because I plan on switching Selena into a Kinshi Knight.

Since when does Shigure get Wyvern Rider? Shigure has Sky Knight, Troubadour and Cavalier and he can't A+ anyone with it either so....

Shigure likes Falcon Knight. But you could also pull off Paladin or hell even Kinshi Knight if you get Jakob to A+ Takumi and pass down Bowfaire. You could also make him a Dread Fighter or Swordmaster if you buddy with Hisame.

Hmmm weird. Then yeah, I guess if you don't get Cav, Wyvern Lord could work. But definitely Wyvern Lord so you retain your weapon rank.

Shigure gets Wyvern Rider b/c of this game's class inheritance rules. 1) He gets Sky Knight because that's his default class. 2) He gets Troubadour from Jakob. 3) Because Azura can't pass either Songstress, Sky Knight, or Troubadour (which is Songstress's class equivalent), she pass the class equivalent of her secondary Sky Knight, which is Wyvern Rider. In this game children always inherit a class from the father before from the mother.

Don't shove them into hyperbolic time chambers and make sure not to spoil them; you don't want to see a dragon baby going on a rampage just for being denied sweets. Not a pretty sight, and it's also very embarrassing.

Hmmm weird. Then yeah, I guess if you don't get Cav, Wyvern Lord could work. But definitely Wyvern Lord so you retain your weapon rank.

Father class always comes first, Shigure have pegazi, then comes father so he gets rod knight from Jacob, Azura can't give him both singer (locked to her), rod knight he get from Jacob, and pegazi (he have it) so he gets nohrian version of pegazi - wyvern.

So would Shigure function better as a Wyvern Lord or a Falcon Warrior?

He start as Sky Knight so Wyvern Lord is better, as he will get more skills.

I guess that Wyvern Lord Shigure will have no problem doubling enemies with Swallow Strike so lower Spd doesn't matter.

Personal + Rally Spd + Rally Def (+ Rally Res) sound good.