What is you Top 10 (or 5) Favorite Fire Emblem Characters

Locke087

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have a lot of criteria for "favorite", and this topic could be answered by "view my profile", I'll do this, instead.

clipsey's top 10 favorite characters, in terms of fashion

10. The Sacaeans - Yeah, it's a cop-out, but if I were to list every last one, I'd have no room for everyone else. So shout-out to the entire nation of Sacae for being reasonably dressed (or at least, as well-dressed as a light and fast fighter should be)

9. Selena (FE8) - Unlike the rest of the potentially mounted female cast, Selena is dressed for riding. Her mant is a nice splash of color on her otherwise understated color scheme.

8. Ninian - Instead of a scantily-clad dancer chick, we get a solemn girl in a full-length dress (and no, Aqua and her hip-high slit don't count). It's amazing~!

7. The herons - Another group shot, but that's because they're all dressed similarly. They give off the impression that they're princes and princesses, and their otherwise heavy attire is fine for a group of singers.

6. Ayra - Even though she's a sword-swinging badass, she has time for the little things, like cute earrings.

5. Horace - Wonky-ass proportions aside, he's dressed to take a hit or ten, and dish out the pain in return. Even if his shoulders look a bit ridiculous, it's a lot better than most of the other heavily armored units!

4. Naesala - No matter what side he's on, he's sharply dressed. Except for that one time in PoR, which I don't think he wants to talk about.

3. Jill - Wait, a girl on a mount, wearing reasonable clothing? With a reasonable color scheme (or as reasonable as her hair will allow)? WHEE~!

2. Heath - The guys from Bern are surprisingly snappy dressers, but Heath wins this one. His hair accents his black-and-white getup nicely, and the armor he wears is light enough to be believable for a mounted unit, but not so light that the first arrow from an Iron Bow will bring him down.

1. Micaiah - Say what you will about her character, but she's got the nicest threads, in every stage. She somehow makes magenta, gold, and sky blue work together.

If I'm not wrong, the list goes like this. The list might change after I play English Fates though.

1. Xander
2. Soren
3. Elincia
4. Camus/Sirius
5. Ike
6. Shinon
7. Haar
8. Jaffar
9. Selena (FE8)
10. Michalis

Can you tell that I love Tellius. Everyone's place is exchangable after Ike.

EDIT: Honorable mentions are Charlotte (I tried putting her somewhere on the list but couldn't lol), Volke, Minerva, Matthew, actually there's a lot more.

Edited by RidellCrimea

1. Wolt

2. Roy

3. Micaiah

4. Eirika

5. Lugh

6. Rebecca

7. Ewan

8. Erk

9. Eliwood

10. Rolf

No particular order after Eirika.

Though Roy and Micaiah can be swapped around, since I like them relatively equally.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1.Ike

2.Finn

3.Mia

4.Marth

5.Shiida

6.Aqua/Azura

7.Merric

8.Lachesis/Raquesis

9.Soren

10.Takumi

honourable mentions to Navarre,Linde,Sigurd,Seliph,Azel,Midayle,Ayra,Lewyn,Arthur,Mareeta,Zephiel,Narcian,Roy,Hector,Eliwood,Lyn,Erk,Priscilla,Raven,

Lucius,Canas,Pent,Karel,Guy,Ephriam,Franz,Amelia,Cormag,L'archel,Tana,Lyon,Boyd,Shinon,Mist,Greil.Cainhaighes,Astrid,Jill,Black knight,Ashnard,Oliver,Illyana,Micaiah,Henry,Gaius,Cordelia,Robin,Corrin,Felicia,Joker,Oboro,Ryuoma,Xander,Camillia,Charlotte.

think that's all of them, what can i say this franchise has great characters

1. Nephenee (the name of my future female daughter TBH)

2. Sue (I love me some nomads)

3. Fiona (let the hate commence)

4. Lyn (basically a myrmidon disguised as a lord)

5. Olwen (always liked her for some reason, probably because she could use swords and magic)

6. Sarem ( he's technically the first dark mage/ shaman and he just look really neat)

7. Gauis (sweets)

8. Cordelia (kick-ass flier that has red hair, RED HAIR, something that is REALLY abundant in fire emblem birthright)

9. Colm (He's a jerk to Neimi but he really helped me realize how much I love thieves)

10. Radd (little baby boy that deserves praise)

favorite characters (it's like 80% personality 20% design)

1- WOLT

2- Caeda

3- Clarine

4- Roy

5- Reyson

so much FE6 ownage. also I tried to go for a top 10 but it was already hard to decide fifth place lol

honourable mentions by universe:

Archanea: Marth, Merric, Linde, Katarina, Catria

Jugdral: Ares, Larcei, Arvis, Ishtar (was gonna be #5 until I decided to go with someone playable), Leif

Elibe: Lucius, Niime, Serra, Lilina, Vaida

Magvel: Forde, Innes, Lyon, Lute, L'Arachel

Tellius: Calill, Elincia, Heather, Tibarn, Boyd

1.) Leo

2.) Say'ri

3.) Camilla

4.) Zelgius

5.) Soren

6.) Elise

7.) Xander

8.) Hector

9.) Tiki

10.) Mia

My 1-5 are solid, 6-10 is slightly lose (meaning the order may be incorrect and I may consider swapping one of them out for someone else).

1. Roy

2. Micaiah

3. Lyn

4. Marth

5. Eliwood

6. Lucina

7. Wolt

8. Takumi

9. Inigo

10. Eirika

Honorable mentions (in no particular order) to Maris/Malice, Malicia, Leo, Leif, Nanna, Cecilia, Lilina, Marisa, Knoll, Kiragi, and Lena

Three of them are in my sig and one's in my avy. lol

1. Ike <3 <3 <3

2. Frederick

3. Kieran

4. Sain

5. Ephraim

6. Elincia

7. Ryoma (from what I see of him so far)

8. Shinon

9. Marcia

10. Cordelia

Maybe not necessarily in this order, but it's pretty close.

I'd like to swap Cordelia out for Silas. Silas is just <3

I still like Cordelia though.

1. Lucina

2. Caeda

3. Selena/Severa

4. Jill

5. Titania

6. Nephenee

7. L'Arachel

8. Cordelia

9. Catria

10. Katarina

Honorable Mention: Tiki, Mareeta, Marisa

Edited by Scrub Lord Doof

This will be in no particular order, but I'll list 10.

• Lyndis
  • Robin / Morgan
  • Lute
  • Eliwood / Roy
  • Lucina / Marth
  • Ewan
  • Cordelia
  • Gerik
  • Marisa
  • Soleil
Edited by XSCX