[Team If] Fire Emblem Fates - Content Restoration (v1.3) (PLEASE READ OP)

luyairis

Yeah I got the special edition. But as far as I know it only unlocks on June 9th as a DLC or something, no? Or is it really already unlocked? Because the release date is still a few days ahead o.o

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got the special edition. But as far as I know it only unlocks on June 9th as a DLC or something, no? Or is it really already unlocked? Because the release date is still a few days ahead o.o

Yes, it's already unlocked on the special edition, no need to download it :)

Woah that's cool o_o Didn't even know, thanks a bunch! (again)

Haha, I'm so glad you people are around :) Always love to see some friendly faces as they've gotten somewhat... rare these days.

Edit: Gosh darn. I feel bad for nagging you so much but google searches don't spit out any useful information. Didn't the special edition come with a home theme, too? How do I activate that? And can I buy and download DLCs as normal? Do I start the regular version for that? And will they work on the patched one anyway? Ugh, again I'm sorry for asking so darn much...

Edited by Shana

Edit: Gosh darn. I feel bad for nagging you so much but google searches don't spit out any useful information. Didn't the special edition come with a home theme, too? How do I activate that? And can I buy and download DLCs as normal? Do I start the regular version for that? And will they work on the patched one anyway? Ugh, again I'm sorry for asking so darn much...

Yes, the special edition did come with a home theme, but only as a preorder bonus. If you preordered with Amazon, you should have gotten a mail with a redeeming code.

Yes, DLCs can be downloaded and played, you don't need the cartridge if you mean that.

Yes, they will work even on the patched one. But as far as I know, for Hans users without cfw they won't.

Yes, you should feel ashamed, you are horrible person. Just kiddin lol.

Don't feel bad if you missed the home theme, it's ... "ok", no, ITS BAD. This is just my opinion: I wished for a goddamn wide panorama shot like in the package, but it's a close up shot in the upper screen, and the other bottom half showing their goddamn feet is displayed in the touch screen... URGH. Sound choice is ... "ok", I guess. But I'd prefer sth soothing with Azura's voice.

Edited by Masah_hiro

I first want to thank all of the members of the restoration projects, active or inactive and for the north american and european patches, you guys are awesome!

my question is that I'm using the NA undub with OOT HANS/hombrew and I'm currently on 10.7~

I haven't bought any of the DLC but would love to, is there any way of getting it without updating to jeopardize the undub? or is it safe to update to 11 and still access the DLC and undub?

I did some googling but I couldn't find anything on getting homebrew/hans working on 11~

I first want to thank all of the members of the restoration projects, active or inactive and for the north american and european patches, you guys are awesome!

my question is that I'm using the NA undub with OOT HANS/hombrew and I'm currently on 10.7~

I haven't bought any of the DLC but would love to, is there any way of getting it without updating to jeopardize the undub? or is it safe to update to 11 and still access the DLC and undub?

I did some googling but I couldn't find anything on getting homebrew/hans working on 11~

Sry, I'm not using HANS, not knowledgeable about it, but don't want to leave you hangin - but as far as I know:

The problem is, if you update to 11, then you're severely limiting your Homebrew access options. For example: browserhax/menuhax won't work anymore. Other methods require specific games. It's quite a hassle.

So if you are only able to use those two hax methods, then don't update.

If you got no access to the homebrew launcher, no undub for you ^^

It's best if you downgrade, and use cfw. I use cfw and can use DLC without problem.

Yes, the special edition did come with a home theme, but only as a preorder bonus. If you preordered with Amazon, you should have gotten a mail with a redeeming code.

Yes, DLCs can be downloaded and played, you don't need the cartridge if you mean that.

Yes, they will work even on the patched one. But as far as I know, for Hans users without cfw they won't.

Yes, you should feel ashamed, you are horrible person. Just kiddin lol.

Don't feel bad if you missed the home theme, it's ... "ok", no, ITS BAD. This is just my opinion: I wished for a goddamn wide panorama shot like in the package, but it's a close up shot in the upper screen, and the other bottom half showing their goddamn feet is displayed in the touch screen... URGH. Sound choice is ... "ok", I guess. But I'd prefer sth soothing with Azura's voice.

Thanks for taking your time to answer :]

Well, totally forgot it was preorder only. Ah well who cares, it's not all that important anyway ^^

As for the whole DLC stuff... it should work for me then I guess ~

Sry, I'm not using HANS, not knowledgeable about it, but don't want to leave you hangin - but as far as I know:

The problem is, if you update to 11, then you're severely limiting your Homebrew access options. For example: browserhax/menuhax won't work anymore. Other methods require specific games. It's quite a hassle.

So if you are only able to use those two hax methods, then don't update.

If you got no access to the homebrew launcher, no undub for you ^^

It's best if you downgrade, and use cfw. I use cfw and can use DLC without problem.

Thank you!

I'm using ocarina of time with powersaves to access homebrew and hans, I guess I'll have to search and see if that still works with 11~

the problem with downgrading is that as mentioned in the OP guide, its unreliable because there is a chance the system might brick up

Hello,

It's my first time using Homebrew and i reach my limit trying to use Masah_hiro perma patch..

So, i'm trying to patch my game using HANS but i'm stuck when i need to use "romfs_extractor.bat" to extract my romfs.bin.

it says " error unpacking romfs"..

How can i resolve this ?

I have the EUR special edition.

(sorry for my english, i'm french x))

Thanks for your help !

Thank you!

I'm using ocarina of time with powersaves to access homebrew and hans, I guess I'll have to search and see if that still works with 11~

the problem with downgrading is that as mentioned in the OP guide, its unreliable because there is a chance the system might brick up

Well if you follow the guide correctly the chance are almost 0%

For those who use the fanslation, do you have a bug where Aqua and joker S support do not show up (and instead there's à screen informing that their support are at s rank) ? I have the special edition with undub name patch fanslation and support restoration patch from another topic. All other support works (in english for the one from fanslation and french (my langage for the other)

It's pretty reliable, the problem is that there are many steps to follow that the user may make a mistake. Working carefully will prevent it. :)

Hello,

It's my first time using Homebrew and i reach my limit trying to use Masah_hiro perma patch..

So, i'm trying to patch my game using HANS but i'm stuck when i need to use "romfs_extractor.bat" to extract my romfs.bin.

it says " error unpacking romfs"..

How can i resolve this ?

I have the EUR special edition.

(sorry for my english, i'm french x))

Thanks for your help !

Hi Myrosia, I'm sorry if it was too complicated, if you want can you tell me where you had problems? ^^

If you want to use HANS, you can use the HackPack (download link in my guide) to extract the game, rename ExtractedRomFS to romfs_ .

But still, it seems you've already got cfw, and it would be a waste, if you still used HANS :(

Hello there, this is my first post on these forums haha. Thanks so much for the patch!

I notice that the "Select a voice" option is different between the Japanese patch and the English version (Japanese has 5 choices, while English has 3), and when I pick the "Mature" voice (the rightmost one) for the Japanese patch, it seems the English voice defaults to the "Young" one (the leftmost one). Is there any way to fix this? Ideally, I want the "Mature" Japanese voice and the middle voice for English, but is that allowed? Thanks.

More visually (I would like the "O" option):

Calm o Calm

o
Young O Mature

Young o Mature

o Cheerful O

o o

Cheerful

English Japanese

Neither of the teams seem to have any real interest in working on these patches anymore it seems.

Ah, that's a shame. Was looking forward to the accessory values being fixed, guess not. So were all the projects abandoned or something?

Ah, that's a shame. Was looking forward to the accessory values being fixed, guess not. So were all the projects abandoned or something?

Division 2 recently announced that they were getting back on schedule. Division 1, however, still seems to have a skeleton crew at best.

Edited by Merik2013

Just wondering here - what happens if I go and add more things to the game I'm using and install the new file?

I'm currently running the special edition with undub, swimsuit restoration and name patch. What happens if I make a new file with the fan translation in it as well and install that?

Will my saves be lost? Will stuff break? I'm at a loss lol.

Unrelated to everything just a random idea I"m sure it's been thought of before but if we have an undub then apparently that's easier than restoring like my room stuff and stuff so why not just take feif (maybe the fanslation if that's easier idk) and dub it

Assuming its just DLC and support conversations left, is there an estimated time on when it will be finished?

This is inaccurate. The delocalization script is missing a lot more than supports and DLC. Several chapters are missing and what the patch has isn't even fully translated. This leads to several instances in conversations where the text box simply reads "????". There are also several menu and UI elements missing from the patch. So far I've noticed a couple of pop up notices that are completely blank, the music titles from the menus in mycastle are blank, and when selecting your location for your card various locations have been swapped around and United States is completely missing. In its current state the delocalization script is in need of a complete overhaul. I'm sure Div 2 is fully aware of this and is working on it as we speak, but one shouldn't misunderstand where the project is at currently. It's not anywhere near ready.

Hey all! So I got to step 2 of the dude28's guide (which I am SO thankful for), but I can't drag my .3ds file on top of the ncchinfo file. When I attempt to use python, it gives me the error: unpack requires a string argument of at least 8, or something like that. I'm sure I did the other steps correctly, but if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know.

This is inaccurate. The delocalization script is missing a lot more than supports and DLC. Several chapters are missing and what the patch has isn't even fully translated. This leads to several instances in conversations where the text box simply reads "????". There are also several menu and UI elements missing from the patch. So far I've noticed a couple of pop up notices that are completely blank, the music titles from the menus in mycastle are blank, and when selecting your location for your card various locations have been swapped around and United States is completely missing. In its current state the delocalization script is in need of a complete overhaul. I'm sure Div 2 is fully aware of this and is working on it as we speak, but one shouldn't misunderstand where the project is at currently. It's not anywhere near ready.

Oh well thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to make do with the official... "translation" that's ingame for now, then, as stupid as that one is at times. <.<

Hey all! So I got to step 2 of the dude28's guide (which I am SO thankful for), but I can't drag my .3ds file on top of the ncchinfo file. When I attempt to use python, it gives me the error: unpack requires a string argument of at least 8, or something like that. I'm sure I did the other steps correctly, but if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know.

You might be using the wrong version of Python. Make sure you installed version 2.7 and not 3.5