[Team If] Fire Emblem Fates - Content Restoration (v1.3) (PLEASE READ OP)

luyairis

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I actually went and made an account (after stalking for like 6 years) to post this. 

Does anybody have or know anyway to get an undub on O3ds? I don't care about anything else really, I just want the original voice acting 

• 2 weeks later...

(this does not belong in the other topic)

Just want to say that the option to undub, swimsuit and namechange a USA copy of the game selectively is pretty valuable and it's a shame that latecomers like me had to miss it.

I've spent so much time trying to work around it.

Cheers. I'm almost done figuring it out.

Edited by Rainy

• 7 months later...

First, i'd like to thank all members of both teams for their hard work. I appreciate what you've contributed. Thank you for this content.

I have hopefully good news for the people in the Content Restoration thread but please read the following first to anyone still interested in this topic.

So recently i know a new thread took over but the objective/goal of that thread and this one are fundamentally different. The new thread was going in the direction of applying a fan translation to the japanese copy of the game (they stated at one point you could apply it to other non-japanese copies)  so english reading or american/european players could enjoy the game. Because you are playing on a japanese copy of the game it is assumed you'd retain all the content that was cut when it became localized. That's great. No complaints right? But this thread was doing something totally different. This thread had the objective of restoring and patching in the cut content into american and european copies of the game so the same audience could still enjoy the game. However, restoring said cut content was halted due to the project being abandoned. I wanted to point this out to any future readers who find this so you can understand why the OP is currently redirecting traffic to the new thread and how this is wrong depending on what you want or what you're looking for. (I was confused at the very least after i came back a few years later so i'm sure others might be too) I have the misfortune to also tell that it appears both projects have been abandoned. (from my speculation). Project Content Restoration halted shortly after February in 2016 and hasn't been updating since. While Project Fan Translation halted in June 2017 and hasn't been updated since then. You get the occasional person wandering in asking questions, self-teaching themselves, and helping others out but that is pretty much about it. This is an update to all people learning about either of these projects. (I'll soon shortly post in the other thread as well) To any barely now coming here or returning here, all you can do is really skim thru what was already posted to self-teach yourself or asking others for help (provided they are still active).

Click here to go to the new thread that focuses on inserting a fan translation into a japanese copy.

Note: I am not a staff member of either project therefore i speak on behalf of neither of them. My speculation of the projects being abandoned is based off the lack of activity. Until they officially say the project is done, it is on-going. Please don't interpret what i'm saying as a fact when i mention the projects being done. I'm simply stating that no progress has been made in years.

Now for the good news to people who belong in this thread. Back in 2016, i owned the SE version and successfully installed the undub patch (restoring japanese audio to a non-japanese copy of the game) so i have a little bit of experience and know what i'm doing (sorta). Sadly, i updated my 3ds shortly after and lost my access to Homebrew. Now that i'm coming back to this scene i'm looking into see if i can get Homebrew again and replicate what i did in the past. From what my current searches tell me, nintendo's latest update hasn't blocked off Homebrew since that team is a step ahead (god bless) so i'm going to try again and re-install the undub patch. If i am successful, i'd be more than happy to help others with instructions so they can also enjoy the game with the restored content. But i'd advise sending PMs since we might go back and forth quite a bit. 

Keep this in mind if you are seeking my help by the way, i didn't before and i'm not going to now this time either, install the other patches for the swimsuits, fan translation, or names. I'm just doing the japanese audio re-dub. So if you want those patches thrown in, keep in mind this means you'll have more steps to complete than me and if something goes wrong, i don't know if i can help. So my objective/goal is to restore the cut/removed content of the japanese audio files into an american copy of the game.

If you go back one page to 46 and scroll down near the bottom, @CyberDude posted new mirrors that are still active/up for the patches to the game. (these will theoretically restore the cut/removed content to a non-japanese copy of the game) {i say theoretically since i'm still in the process of seeing if it will work}.

Edited by Tediz64
Minor adjustments

On 3/9/2019 at 11:41 AM, Tediz64 said:

First, i'd like to thank all members of both teams for their hard work. I appreciate what you've contributed. Thank you for this content.

I have hopefully good news for the people in the Content Restoration thread but please read the following first to anyone still interested in this topic.

So recently i know a new thread took over but the objective/goal of that thread and this one are fundamentally different. The new thread was going in the direction of applying a fan translation to the japanese copy of the game (they stated at one point you could apply it to other non-japanese copies)  so english reading or american/european players could enjoy the game. Because you are playing on a japanese copy of the game it is assumed you'd retain all the content that was cut when it became localized. That's great. No complaints right? But this thread was doing something totally different. This thread had the objective of restoring and patching in the cut content into american and european copies of the game so the same audience could still enjoy the game. However, restoring said cut content was halted due to the project being abandoned. I wanted to point this out to any future readers who find this so you can understand why the OP is currently redirecting traffic to the new thread and how this is wrong depending on what you want or what you're looking for. (I was confused at the very least after i came back a few years later so i'm sure others might be too) I have the misfortune to also tell that it appears both projects have been abandoned. (from my speculation). Project Content Restoration halted shortly after February in 2016 and hasn't been updating since. While Project Fan Translation halted in June 2017 and hasn't been updated since then. You get the occasional person wandering in asking questions, self-teaching themselves, and helping others out but that is pretty much about it. This is an update to all people learning about either of these projects. (I'll soon shortly post in the other thread as well) To any barely now coming here or returning here, all you can do is really skim thru what was already posted to self-teach yourself or asking others for help (provided they are still active).

Click here to go to the new thread that focuses on inserting a fan translation into a japanese copy.

Note: I am not a staff member of either project therefore i speak on behalf of neither of them. My speculation of the projects being abandoned is based off the lack of activity. Until they officially say the project is done, it is on-going. Please don't interpret what i'm saying as a fact when i mention the projects being done. I'm simply stating that no progress has been made in years.

Now for the good news to people who belong in this thread. Back in 2016, i owned the SE version and successfully installed the undub patch (restoring japanese audio to a non-japanese copy of the game) so i have a little bit of experience and know what i'm doing (sorta). Sadly, i updated my 3ds shortly after and lost my access to Homebrew. Now that i'm coming back to this scene i'm looking into see if i can get Homebrew again and replicate what i did in the past. From what my current searches tell me, nintendo's latest update hasn't blocked off Homebrew since that team is a step ahead (god bless) so i'm going to try again and re-install the undub patch. If i am successful, i'd be more than happy to help others with instructions so they can also enjoy the game with the restored content. But i'd advise sending PMs since we might go back and forth quite a bit. 

Keep this in mind if you are seeking my help by the way, i didn't before and i'm not going to now this time either, install the other patches for the swimsuits, fan translation, or names. I'm just doing the japanese audio re-dub. So if you want those patches thrown in, keep in mind this means you'll have more steps to complete than me and if something goes wrong, i don't know if i can help. So my objective/goal is to restore the cut/removed content of the japanese audio files into an american copy of the game.

If you go back one page to 46 and scroll down near the bottom, @CyberDude posted new mirrors that are still active/up for the patches to the game. (these will theoretically restore the cut/removed content to a non-japanese copy of the game) {i say theoretically since i'm still in the process of seeing if it will work}.

Hey, nice to see another person who had yet to give up on Fates :-) I'm currently in the middle of a playthrough using the patches from the Content Restoration Project, and can confirm they work as intended.

If you are looking to restore Japanese audio, you may also want the Fire Emblem Fates Undub Resync by sataneku. (Mirror for the files available here, since the original link is over a year old now)

From the release description:

"This is to be used with [Team If]'s undub [...] and Luma3ds.
With the undub by itself, in My Room and confession scenes the animations will still be the dubbed version's animations. This hack replaces the dub Live2d animations with the sub ones."

While they said to use it with Luma3DS, this is in no way required - it works the same way as the Undub and other Content Restoration patches, and there are many ways to use them - off the top of my head:

1. You can use NTR with LayeredFS/OnionFS to simply apply the patch every time you launch the game, whether from a Cart, e-Shop download, or legitimate backup.

2. Do the same with Luma3DS' built-in LayeredFS functionality.

3. Build a patched version (if you are already applying the Undub patch, or any of the other Content Restoration patches, you can do them all in one go). While a little more complicated, the result is a permanently modified version of the game, so you never have to fiddle with patch files again.

To do this (sticking to the broad strokes, since the details can easily be found in dedicated tutorials), you need to:

- Create a dump (CXI) of your game cart/eShop-title, decrypt if necessary, extract the ROMFS file, and, depending on what platform you intend to use (Luma3DS, HANS, Citra, etc), the rest of the content, like the ExeFS as well (it depends on what you'll be rebuilding it as).

- Either mount or extract the content of said ROMFS.

- Then, simply paste the files from the patch folder into the ROMFS folder (making sure the folders all line up correctly - you should receive a prompt to overwrite existing files with the same name. Do so).

- Once all the patch files here been properly placed in the ROMFS folder, you're ready to rebuild the ROMFS file. Do so.

- I believe for HANS, that's it - use the last 8 chars if the titleID for the filename, and place it in your /hans folder on the SD. I've only actually used HANS briefly years ago, so I have little actual experience with it.

- For every other option, you'll need to rebuild the CXI; this is where all the other content you extracted earlier is used. Make sure you have all your various and sundry parts (Including the full NCCH and ExeFS headers), then rebuild it.

- Almost done! Now your just need to rebuild the CXI into a CIA that can be installed on a system running CFW. Do so.

- ... And you're done! Banzai! (If you intend to install the game to NAND, you need to quickly encrypt it first).

Note: All of the above I know only thanks to ihaveamac's excellent guide on the subject - check it out, if you haven't already. One necessary deviation from their instructions is to use SciresM's version of the RomFS-Builder, as Fates includes files with Japanese names, which the other options (at least all the ones I tried) can't properly read.

Hope that this post proves to be of some help - I've used the extraction/rebuilding method above to create various versions of Fates while testing, from the CR patches + Undub only, to that + Polygamy mod + Expanded Same-Sex Marriage mod, to CR+UD+Fates-Blade's FEF:Upgraded mod, etc.

It's pretty easy after the first few times - though I recommend keeping a text-file with all the Command-Line commands you run, as if you screw up somewhere, copy/pasting those is a lot easier than retyping everything, and, once you get it right, you can just create a batch-file for extracting, and one for rebuilding, so that any future game patches or hacks will only require a few mouse-clicks.

Anyway, going by this line from the latter part of your post:

"I'm just doing the japanese audio re-dub."

It sounds like you are only looking to apply the Undub, rather than continue where the original Content Restoration Mod team left off. I sadly lack the knowledge to work on restoring things like the Amie system (which seems pretty complex).

With the Fire Emblem If fan translation currently stuck - I believe the biggest still-untranslated parts are the second-generation supports, and all of the DLC, as well as parts of the Invisible Kingdom/Revelations arc (which Harwy apparently translated, but never created a patch for that could be integrated with the fan translation), and no patch existing for the combined Fanslation+Treehouse-for-the-missing-bits version someone built a long time ago, the only hope to get the full experience from the Japanese version right now is to learn to read Kanji - and while my spoken Japanese is decent, my reading/writing is as basic as it gets (Kana + a handful of Kanji) :-(

Alright so i'm back in business. I got Homebrew, i was able to duplicate what i did 3 years ago and get successful results. I'm up to chapter 2 with the original japanese audio inserted into my game. So now that i know it is working (like @Cryptic Purpose said it would) if anyone wants to add japanese audio to their non-japanese copy of the game, i'm happy to lend a hand. It'll require a few steps, maybe about up to 3 hours, and you should be able to get it done as well.

Keep in mind if you want to do this, you'll need access to Homebrew, some files to download which you can find scattered but i'll make sure you didn't miss any before we start, a physical copy of the game (preferably the SE version but the others will work too), and a 3ds you are willing to jailbreak. Back in 2016 i had a spare second 3ds. I haven't checked to see if it works on DLC yet but i'll edit this post later to include that if did or didn't (not yet edited at this time stamp: 3-12-19 3pm). I'm also unsure if you own a single copy, like Conquest for example, if it'll work on the digital copies you buy separately from within the game. (what i mean is, if you have inserted Conquest but buy Birthright/Revealations digitally, will the japanese audio patch apply after chapter 6 when you choose the other 2 routes)

As i get further into the game and find problems, i'll either edit this post or add new ones. 

On 3/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, Cryptic Purpose said:

Hey, nice to see another person who had yet to give up on Fates :-) I'm currently in the middle of a playthrough using the patches from the Content Restoration Project, and can confirm they work as intended.

Find any errors yet? By the way, i don't remember if scenes like confessions or inside your TreeHouse were left unpatched by the audio files back in 2016. You have both this patch and the one you linked added in? I only added the one Cyberdude provided.

If i do add edits, they'll go below here (3-12-19 / 3pm)

• 5 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Nickdos said:

Why is this still here?

That is a pretty vague question. But to cover all my bases:

Why: because it is still relevant to whoever wants participate or otherwise aquire what this thread has to offer. 

Unsure what you mean by "this" or "here" but nonetheless; "this" is still "here" because it is the appropriate location. A fire emblem site forum specific to modding for FE Fates. "This" is a thread with info on modding FE Fates in a manner to what the thread's title says it'll do. So the resources available are located here and the help to get started are as well.

Did I answer your vague question? 

21 hours ago, Linkmstr said:

Go here for better updates: 

You must have not read my post. Because if you did, you'd understand that redirecting people there is actually the incorrect thing to do. Refer to my post to better understand why these two threads are separate and why this still has relevance depending on who you are and what you want to achieve for the intents of gaming on FE Fates using mods.

I'd kindly ask that you either remove your post or at least clarify so that any future readers that come here understand that they can still get help here and achieve the result of playing the game with Japanese audio, fan names patched in, and a fan translation as well. If they want to forgo the fan translation of the game's script and simply want Japanese audio on their English/Euro copies, this thread is exactly where they need to be!

Edited by Tediz64

On 13/4/2019 at 9:21 AM, Tediz64 said:

That is a pretty vague question. But to cover all my bases:

Why: because it is still relevant to whoever wants participate or otherwise aquire what this thread has to offer. 

Unsure what you mean by "this" or "here" but nonetheless; "this" is still "here" because it is the appropriate location. A fire emblem site forum specific to modding for FE Fates. "This" is a thread with info on modding FE Fates in a manner to what the thread's title says it'll do. So the resources available are located here and the help to get started are as well.

Did I answer your vague question? 

All the links in the OP are dead and the entire project discontinued. Leave the nitpicking autism about my choice of words aside. Unless someone steps up to mirror the files in the OP the mods should lock this thread.

On 13/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, Linkmstr said:

Go here for better updates: 

This thread is for modding a USA/EU version to restore cut content by the criminal localization, a fan translation of the JP version has nothing to do with this. I don't even OWN a JP version of this game.

Edited by Nickdos

7 hours ago, Nickdos said:

1) All the links in the OP are dead and the entire project discontinued. Leave the nitpicking autism about my choice of words aside. Unless someone steps up to mirror the files in the OP the mods should lock this thread.

2) This thread is for modding a USA/EU version to restore cut content by the criminal localization, a fan translation of the JP version has nothing to do with this. I don't even OWN a JP version of this game.

1) Okay you and I both know how this site works. You can't edit someone else's post unless you go so far as to hack their account and do it manually. Otherwise I would have already refreshed the links since I'm stating I'm active and willing to help here on this thread.

2) I've visited the Getit hub repository and they clearly keep listing their patches and info as adding in a fan translation. As I read thru some pages on that thread they have the goal of inserting a fan translation into a Japanese copy and stated at one point that it would be compatible with English/Euro copies of the game. I haven't downloaded their patch to check to see if it has the audio files and name files but they never clarify that is their goal or state it clearly. In fact, based off the name of the thread and the OP they don't even clarify if you can simply skip the fan translation and only restore the Japanese audio. This thread however has an appropriate title and thru out the pages even mentions which patches you want and how you want to mod the game are completely up to you. 

I played this game when it first came out and only strictly wanted the audio restored. I come back after several years to see all this movement and changes only to become confused. I putting a huge emphasis on reading and being clear cut with one's choice of words to understand what is being said and what you can/can't do. Nobody on the internet can read another person's mind let alone understand information that is implied or is supposed to be already assumed it is included especially when it comes to new comers that stumble in after some time has passed. This thread made it to 47 pages long because of the fact that this type of activity (modding games and jailbreaking a 3ds) is foreign to some people and you can't simply assume they know everything and exactly where to pick up off from so that is why all the questions asked here are still relevant and can help teach people if they simply dig thru it. How do you know there aren't a few people who just want the audio and don't care for the fan translation? Will they comprehend they have a choice in the matter going to that thread? Both threads are equally important and deserve to remain standing. That is why it is important to be clear and concise when speaking.  By the way, I'm not trying to antagonize you. Just saying...I hope you aren't reading this and thinking I have a condescending tone. I just feel like speaking bluntly is how I'm going to make it clear that way people can't read my words and accidentally interpret them the wrong way or get confused along the way. I'm sorry if I'm being rude or disrespectful. I really am. :(::wacko:

On 4/13/2019 at 11:35 PM, Tediz64 said:

You must have not read my post. Because if you did, you'd understand that redirecting people there is actually the incorrect thing to do. Refer to my post to better understand why these two threads are separate and why this still has relevance depending on who you are and what you want to achieve for the intents of gaming on FE Fates using mods.

I'd kindly ask that you either remove your post or at least clarify so that any future readers that come here understand that they can still get help here and achieve the result of playing the game with Japanese audio, fan names patched in, and a fan translation as well. If they want to forgo the fan translation of the game's script and simply want Japanese audio on their English/Euro copies, this thread is exactly where they need to be!

That was my mistake. I'm really sorry that I responded that way. It was inconsiderate and rude of me and I have no excuses for it. The post has been edited.

I'll repost my statement from the other page: "I'll say this for now for those that keep asking: It's still being worked on, albeit really slowly. A lot of the team is busy with stuff (like school, jobs, Real Life™, etc.). Progress may pick up later this summer, but I can't make any promises on that. If something significant happens to this project, it'll be posted here."

11 hours ago, Nickdos said:

All the links in the OP are dead and the entire project discontinued. Leave the nitpicking autism about my choice of words aside. Unless someone steps up to mirror the files in the OP the mods should lock this thread.

This thread is for modding a USA/EU version to restore cut content by the criminal localization, a fan translation of the JP version has nothing to do with this. I don't even OWN a JP version of this game.

The project is still ongoing. As I stated earlier above, they're extremely busy and I know it's taking quite a long time, but I assure you that a significant amount of progress has already been done since the last patch update.

Edited by Linkmstr

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a mirror of the undub patch. I've seen people in the thread stating they have the undub, but there's no mirror?  If anyone knows where to find one, please point me in the right direction as I've been looking for a few days now and all leads have lead me to a dead end.
Edit: Page 46

Edited by WindPower

It's alright. However a general issue I'm having when using the Swimsuits, Undub, and UndubSync patch is that the game takes an eternity to load in models and just in general. I'm using the Luma3DS Game Patch method to do this. Is there something I can do to fix it?

Edited by WindPower

So you're saying that when combat is initiated your character sprties don't show up? Like as if there is delay between when you can see the model? Or do you mean like in the gift shop where you can view them by trying out the different props?

11 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

So you're saying that when combat is initiated your character sprties don't show up? Like as if there is delay between when you can see the model? Or do you mean like in the gift shop where you can view them by trying out the different props?

Upon initiating battle, it shows the field, but the character that initiates pops up in about 15 seconds and then the enemy in 10. And before a hit lands, there will be a slight delay where it freezes entirely. then a few seconds later, the hit lands. It's very sluggish.

Whoa that sounds pretty bad. Are you using a CFW ? Cause outside of using up to date firmware I dunno what could be triggering that. Luma is touted as being superior to Homebrew + Hans but I've never heard someone having that problem. I'm gonna post this on another site to see what others bounce back. Give me till Wednesday morning to collect more info.  

7 hours ago, Tediz64 said:

Whoa that sounds pretty bad. Are you using a CFW ? Cause outside of using up to date firmware I dunno what could be triggering that. Luma is touted as being superior to Homebrew + Hans but I've never heard someone having that problem. I'm gonna post this on another site to see what others bounce back. Give me till Wednesday morning to collect more info.  

I started modding my New 2DS XL early this year and I have the Luma3DS Custom Firmware with Godmode9. I used Steelhax to get Homebrew running.
Thank you for all your help!! I tried using just the Undub Patch and it still didn't work. It was still loading models slowly and taking awhile to load . Though, Overclocking my New 2DS XL with Luma3DS allows it to load things slightly quicker, but not fixing the problem. (Clock, not L2 or Clock+L2. That seems to just slow it down)

Edited by WindPower

15 hours ago, WindPower said:

It's alright. However a general issue I'm having when using the Swimsuits, Undub, and UndubSync patch is that the game takes an eternity to load in models and just in general. I'm using the Luma3DS Game Patch method to do this. Is there something I can do to fix it?

The lag-time is an unfortunate byproduct of Luma patching. With each load (such as entering a battle) Luma scans every base gamefile for a corresponding file in the patch directory and loads that instead. The only way to reduce lag time is to create a CIA gamefile which replaces the old files with the patch files. This would bypass Luma entirely and run at the same speed as a base game.

A good guide for extracting your game and rebuilding it can be found here

Edited by AgahnimD

2 minutes ago, AgahnimD said:

The lag-time is an unfortunate byproduct of Luma patching. With each load (such as entering a battle) Luma scans every base gamefile for a corresponding file in the patch directory and loads that instead. The only way to reduce lag time is to use create a CIA gamefile which replaces the old files with the patch files. This would bypass Luma entirely and run at the same speed as a base game.

Do I just put the CIA in the same folder as I did for the ROMFS folder? image.thumb.png.0427499b0bb89193065d0c11e264568e.png

No, a CIA is like a self-contained 3DS game. It's kind of like a .zip file in that it has a lot of extra files and folders inside of it that the 3DS reads, but in order to "unzip" it you need a special program, like the one in the link I posted. Once you unzip or extract the CIA, you'll find lots of folders such as "extracted romfs" which has the majority of the files that you'll want to edit. These files are what Luma Patches. A barebones explanation of what Luma does is below. 

If you extract your CIA Fates game, you'll see something like:

extracted romfs folder -> m -> file1.bin (official)

Luma looks for that same folder path and file, then replaces it. 

Luma title -> Romfs -> m -> file1.bin (edited)

So what your 3DS reads when you play is

extracted romfs folder -> m -> file1.bin (edited)

This is what's causing the slowdown. To get around that you'd need to get a copy of the digital game (CIA) file, manually patch it yourself, then install it. However, this isn't something that can be done for physical copies of the game IIRC so if you are using one then you may be stuck with the load times. 

Edited by AgahnimD

2 hours ago, AgahnimD said:

No, a CIA is like a self-contained 3DS game. It's kind of like a .zip file in that it has a lot of extra files and folders inside of it that the 3DS reads, but in order to "unzip" it you need a special program, like the one in the link I posted. Once you unzip or extract the CIA, you'll find lots of folders such as "extracted romfs" which has the majority of the files that you'll want to edit. These files are what Luma Patches. A barebones explanation of what Luma does is below. 

This is what's causing the slowdown. To get around that you'd need to get a copy of the digital game (CIA) file, manually patch it yourself, then install it. However, this isn't something that can be done for physical copies of the game IIRC so if you are using one then you may be stuck with the load times. 

I have a problem with hacking tools 3ds is not creating the patched file

This was my steps
1) Uncompress  Fire Emblem Fates Revelation USA CIA decrypted by Hacking Tools 3DS CE comand
2) I Copied & Remplaced Swinsuit Restoration's Files "AcceActionData.bin and AcceShop.bin" in ExtractedRomFS\GameData
3) I Copied & Remplaced m Folder of Name Restoration's Files in ExtractedRomFS
4) I tried to rebuild the game as a CIA using Hacking Tools 3DS CR comand, but the file was not created. Also try to reconstruct the game as 3DS but the file is created with 0 bytes of information

I Think missing a file in Name Restoration Files, I not interesed in japanese audio patched

Edited by Legarad

20 minutes ago, Legarad said:

I have a problem with hacking tools 3ds is not creating the patched file

This was my steps
1) Uncompress  Fire Emblem Fates Revelation USA CIA decrypted by Hacking Tools 3DS CE comand
2) I Copied & Remplaced Swinsuit Restoration's Files "AcceActionData.bin and AcceShop.bin" in ExtractedRomFS\GameData
3) I Copied & Remplaced m Folder of Name Restoration's Files in ExtractedRomFS
4) I tried to rebuild the game as a CIA using Hacking Tools 3DS CR comand, but the file was not created. Also try to reconstruct the game as 3DS but the file is created with 0 bytes of information

I Think missing a file in Name Restoration Files, I not interesed in japanese audio patched

Is that the Fates Revelation DLC CIA or the Special Edition USA CIA? If it's DLC it targets a different path and won't work correctly. If you're using FE Special Edition, I don't see where the problem would be. I'd suggest starting fresh and uncompressing the CIA, then without putting new files into it recompressing and see if that works. If it doesn't work then you know the issue is the Hacking Tools program. If it DOES work, then that means there may be an issue with the replacing process and I'd check the error log. Also make sure to double check the pathway directory where you're telling it to make the CIA from. 

Edited by AgahnimD