[Team If] Fire Emblem Fates - Content Restoration (v1.3) (PLEASE READ OP)

luyairis

For anyone who had similar problems to mine,
In order to fix hackingtoolkit version 9, you need to get the ucrtbased.dll and vcruntime140d.dll and put it in the install location.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed WindPower and it works. Thanks so much! However, I found that the save doesn't have titles (Example: Chapter 1: Nohr) because of the name patch. If someone knows how to fix it, please inform me.

For now, I use the undub patch + Swimsuits patch + Fire Emblem Fates Undub Resync by sataneku.

Not using the name patch because of the issue above and because the patch doesn't work in the DLCs.

Edited by CherryPie94

• 3 months later...

Apologies if this isn't allowed.

But can someone send me a copy that's already patched and ready to be played with Citra?

I was playing fine with the undubbed rom  that came with the swimsuit and gay marriage patch already installedd for Citra until I realized that I cannot use friendship seals because of the gay marriage patch.

I don't really have any knowledge on patching, and most of the instructions needs a 3ds, which I don't have at the moment. I've been looking for three days for an easy to understand method but most of them are outdated, needs a 3ds, or comes with the gay marriage patch.

I just really want it to be full undubbed. The DLC and swimsuit patches are a bonus, but not needed.

Edited by DiamondTiaraIsBest

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Everyone I'm trying to patch Fire Emblem Fates SE Eur with the next patch: Swimsuit and marriage. My problem is that I follow the next steps:

1-With hackingtoolkit9ds I extract my Cia

2-I replace the OG Files With the patch Files at the folder Romfs

3-I rebuild the Cia

But when I tried to rebuild the CIA, doesn't make the file CIA "Edited" however I get the next files: "custonpartition0", "custompartition1", etc. I konw that I can patch this with luma but the game slows down a lot; for example the animation and texture loading during 15 seconds y the menu 30 seconds. If somebody could help me to patch the CIA or tell me about another tool to patc, I'll be really grateful.

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, Scarl said:

Hi Everyone I'm trying to patch Fire Emblem Fates SE Eur with the next patch: Swimsuit and marriage. My problem is that I follow the next steps:

1-With hackingtoolkit9ds I extract my Cia

2-I replace the OG Files With the patch Files at the folder Romfs

3-I rebuild the Cia

But when I tried to rebuild the CIA, doesn't make the file CIA "Edited" however I get the next files: "custonpartition0", "custompartition1", etc. I konw that I can patch this with luma but the game slows down a lot; for example the animation and texture loading during 15 seconds y the menu 30 seconds. If somebody could help me to patch the CIA or tell me about another tool to patc, I'll be really grateful.

Try older version of HackingToolkit9DS-Deprecated-.

Last version not worked for me, so try older releases.

For me worked v9

• 6 months later...