English Support Conversation Gathering (Updated OP)

VincentASM

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small note that there's two typos in the S Support; there's an extra 'n' on the 'no' in the Avatar's line: "N-no! I'm being completely serious!" and 'not' is spelled wrong in Soleil's line: "Oh, that's not such a problem. I like men just fine."

Figured its better to catch the mistakes now than forgetting later.

Otherwise, looks great! As said before, I think the small portraits are actually better for identifying characters easily. Hope I can start helping and contributing soon~!

I ran a few supports through Rey's script to test how well it works (and to read them) so the ones I have so far are

Ryouma/Marx
Ryouma/Hinoka
Ryouma/Rinka
Marx/Hinoka

So I'll add those to the wiki soon. I'll figure out how to automate the entire process over the weekend when I have a bit more time to write non-school code.

Edit: Actually, expect all of Ryouma's supports by tonight. I'm getting impatient, I need to know my lobster prince's supports

Edited by Thor Odinson

I ran a few supports through Rey's script to test how well it works (and to read them) so the ones I have so far are

Ryouma/Marx

Ryouma/Hinoka

Ryouma/Rinka

Marx/Hinoka

So I'll add those to the wiki soon. I'll figure out how to automate the entire process over the weekend when I have a bit more time to write non-school code.

Edit: Actually, expect all of Ryouma's supports by tonight. I'm getting impatient, I need to know my lobster prince's supports

hey speaking of Ryoma supports

here's Ryoma/Azura!!! straight from the text dump. I might've fucked up and matched up some of the text to the wrong characters and also deleted the mentions of the avatar (I believe they were replaced with "$Nu" in this one) but I'm pretty sure this is about right

C:

Azura: Goodness! These boxes are heavier than I thought.
Ryoma: Azura? What are you doing carrying all of those weapons by yourself?
Azura:It's not a problem.
Ryoma: Here. Let me help with that. Some of these are heavy! Why don't you carry that lighter box over there?
Azura: Thanks, Ryoma.
Ryoma: Would it kill you to ask for help once in a while?
Azura: I'm sorry. I think I just got carried away. You know I hate bothering people.
Ryoma: It's not a bother! I'd be glad to help you. I'm here for you anytime. Really.
Azura: Thanks, Ryoma. Now, please, will you stop worrying about me? Excuse me.
Ryoma: Azura, wait! Hmm. I really thought she'd warm up to me one day. I've got to try something else.
B:
Ryoma: Hello, Azura. Do you have a minute?
Azura: Yes. Actually, I've been looking for you.
Ryoma: You took our conversation to heart? So what can I help you with?
Azura: Nothing! I just heard that you've been talking about me behind my back.
Ryoma: Did you? Uh...well, that was a bit of a misunderstanding.
Azura: Was it?! Are you saying that you weren't talking about me?
Ryoma: *ahem* Well, I WAS talking about you, but not like that.
Azura: All right, Ryoma! Which is it?
Ryoma: The truth is, I was asking our friends for some advice. ...I want us to be closer. I thought my fellow soldiers might have some suggestions on approaching you.
Azura: Oh, my. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you such a hard time.
Ryoma: *sigh* That's all right. I should've come to you instead. Please, forgive me.
Azura: There's no need to apologize. You can make it up to me by doing me a favor.
Ryoma: Of course! Anything you ask!
Azura: Will you stop fussing over me? Avatar should be your priority now!
Ryoma: What does Avatar have to do with this?
Azura: Ever since I arrived in Hoshido, you treated me like I belonged....But we both know I was never supposed to be here. Avatar is your family!
Ryoma: Azura, you're wrong! There's room enough for both you and Avatar.
Azura: I've always been happy here. You and Queen Mikoto made sure of that. But now you should focus on making Avatar feel welcome instead.
Ryoma: Azura, wait! ...Hmm. Is this why she's been avoiding me?
A:
Azura: Goodness, Ryoma! You're blocking the whole hallway! May I get by?
Ryoma: No! I'm not moving—at least, not until you hear me out.
Azura: What do you mean?
Ryoma: I've been trying to talk to you all week, and every time I approach you, you run away! I'm sorry to corner you like this, but please, Azura, you have to listen!
Azura: I told you not to waste your time on me. You've found Avatar.
Ryoma: Why don't you understand? You've always been your own person! You may be here because Avatar was kidnapped, but you're not a replacement. If you'll give me a chance, I'd like to be close with Avatar and you.
Azura: Really?
Ryoma: Please, Azura. Don't make me say it again. I'm here for you...always.
Azura: Oh. I'm so relieved! I'm afraid I've grown pretty attached to all of you.
Ryoma: Good. I hope you'll lean on us a little more...well, especially me.
Azura: If you insist.
Ryoma: No. I want you to promise me that you'll ask for help when you need it.
Azura: I'm guessing you're going to stand there blocking the hallway until I say yes.
Ryoma: That wasn't my original plan, but it's not a bad idea.
Azura: All right. Yes. When I need something, I'll come find you. I promise.
Ryoma: Excellent. I'll be waiting.
S:
Azura: Thanks again for carrying in the groceries.
Ryoma: Oh, uh... Sure. Not a problem.
Azura: There's one other thing. I could use help with this paperwork...if you have time. Ryoma? Are you all right? You seem kind of distracted.
Ryoma: Huh? Did you say something?
Azura: Goodness! I'm so sorry. I've been dumping all this on you. Clearly, you're exhausted! I know you wanted me to ask for help, but I think I've gone a little overboard!
Ryoma: No! Don't apologize. It's my fault. I just didn't expect it to be like this. I told myself I would be content just to make your life easier, but I'm not. I'm afraid I'm not following you. The thing is I don't want to run errands and lift heavy objects for you. I want to be there for you emotionally too. I want to be there for you as a man.
Azura: Oh, my. What are you saying?
Ryoma: Azura, I've known you for so long, but I was always afraid to tell you how I felt. You never let anyone get close to you. I wanted to be the exception. I've always felt shy around you. I was afraid my heart would break if I got too close.
Azura: I suppose we've both been trying to make the best of a bad situation. It doesn't have to be that way anymore.
Ryoma: Are you saying that you want things to be different?
Azura: Yes, Ryoma! I don't want you to open jars for me and carry my groceries. I love you. I've been too scared to tell you that. I wasn't sure you felt the same.
Ryoma: Azura, I've always loved you. From now on, I'll be there for you as a man should. Will you promise me that you'll try to open up your heart a little more?
Azura: Yes! I was afraid of losing you, but now, I know we were meant to be together always.

this took really long for me to do maybe i should find a more efficient way
so is the hallway really small or is ryoma just huge
Edited by maybe

[spoiler=Ryouma/Aqua reactions]

On one hand, Ryouma/Aqua's original C-A was a lot more familial and I enjoyed it as how much he considers her family, but it made the transition to S that much weirder. I kinda miss sibling Ryouqua now, but it's probably for the best since it makes the overall flow of the support much less incesty and I don't have to pretend the S doesn't exist anymore. I can't complain about that.

[spoiler=Ryouma/Aqua reactions]

On one hand, Ryouma/Aqua's original C-A was a lot more familial and I enjoyed it as how much he considers her family, but it made the transition to S that much weirder. I kinda miss sibling Ryouqua now, but it's probably for the best since it makes the overall flow of the support much less incesty and I don't have to pretend the S doesn't exist anymore. I can't complain about that.

man I didn't even realize that it was sort of an incest since I haven't actually followed the game much I just wanted to help

i'm pretty sure i saw the japanese support once before but I don't remember any of it

i thought the english one was pretty nice though

i mean, i didn't even realize it was incest so it has to be at least decent

i feel like they might've focused a little too much on "i want to help you" but it was still pretty good overall

although to be honest after reading the C rank I was pretty afraid that it might end up being libra/cordelia 2.0

luckily it is not solely about carrying things

Edited by maybe

man I didn't even realize that it was sort of an incest since I haven't actually followed the game much I just wanted to help

i'm pretty sure i saw the japanese support once before but I don't remember any of it

i thought the english one was pretty nice though

i mean, i didn't even realize it was incest so it has to be at least decent

i feel like they might've focused a little too much on "i want to help you" but it was still pretty good overall

although to be honest after reading the C rank I was pretty afraid that it might end up being libra/cordelia 2.0

luckily it is not solely about carrying things

In the Japanese one the C-A was about Aqua accepting Ryouma as niichan, and then the S turns around and goes into marriage territory. I loved the C-A but really hated the S. Here, most of what's going on is the same, so that's good, but it's more vaguely just wanting to get to know her and being close rather than being explicit about being siblings, so all the incesty undertones are gone. As much as I love Ryouma and Aqua being siblings, this is definitely for the better.

Speaking of other changes, Jakob/Rinka S got such an overhaul that it might seriously leave my NoTP territory now. I'm really applauding Treehouse for those

Edited by Thor Odinson

Guess I'll make a list of the pairs I'm currently formatting so nobody doubles up.

Hoshido:

Takumi x Oboro

Subaki x Kagero

Saizo x Hana

Azama x Rinkah

Hayato x Sakura

Hinata x Hinoka

Kaden x Setsuna

Jakob x Orochi

Nohr:

Xander x Azura and Nyx

Leo x Felicia

Arthur x Peri

Odin x Elise

Niles x Charlotte

Laslow x Selena

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Camilla

I'm going to do way more than these, but I'm starting with the pairs I like.

Takumi x Oboro

shit I spent a while looking for this guess I'll do something else

i'm curious, is the text dump of birthright and conquest only or also revelation?

i just want to find nishiki and flannel's support or whatever their names are now (kaden and keaton?)

Edited by maybe

OK I did Corrin x Azura (all routes) because high priority

[spoiler=Birthright: F!Corrin x Azura]
C
Azura: Hello, Corrin. What brings you here?
Corrin: I decided to take a little stroll. This breeze feels so heavenly!
Azura: Mmm. Yes! All of that sunshine filtering through the leaves reminds me of Castle Shirasagi.
Corrin: Haha! I envy you. In Nohr, we didn't have days filled with sunshine!
Azura: Oh, Corrin. How stupid of me!
Corrin: Huh?
Azura: That was thoughtless of me. I never should have brought that up!
It should've been you in Hoshido all those years—basking in the sunlight!
Corrin: There's no need to feel bad. It's not like you kidnapped me and took me to Nohr!
Azura: I know, but I still feel guilty.
I lived with the royal family and received all the love that should have been yours.
Corrin: Please, Azura, you shouldn't worry. My life hasn't been as hard as you think.
Azura: But I lived in Nohr! I know what that was like. It's a cruel place to grow up.
Corrin: That's true. Nohr can be a harsh place, but I have happy memories there too.
Corrin: Of course! I was just remembering this one time...
Oh, no! I'm late for a meeting! I'm sorry. We'll have to continue this later!
Azura: Yes, I'd like that!
B
Azura: Corrin! I hoped to run into you. I'd like to hear more about your time in Nohr.
Corrin: Of course! Well, let's see... I lived in the Northern Fortress. It was pretty remote.
Hmm... I wasn't allowed to go outside or have any friends.
Azura: That sounds terrible!
Corrin: Thinking back, it was hard. However, at the time, I never felt lonely.
The servants were like family, and my brothers and sisters visited all the time.
Elise came by to hang out every single day.
Azura: How sweet of her!
Corrin: ...And there was a huge library! You'd never run out of books to read in Nohr!
Felicia, Jakob, and I even had a little book club. You see? I was too busy to feel alone.
Azura: Hmm. The Nohr you describe is so different from the one I remember.
Corrin: Well, I spent a lot of time there. It still feels like a part of me...like home.
Azura: It almost sounds like you miss it.
Corrin: I do. I miss the Northern Fortress. I even miss Castle Krakenburg.
Azura: One day, I'm sure you'll get to go back there.
Corrin: I hope so, but first, we have to defeat King Garon and end this war for good!
A
Azura: Corrin, you're always outside, aren't you?
Corrin: Haha! I came out here to unwind, but it's so windy!
Azura: Yes. I think a storm is coming.
Corrin: I haven't seen such a dark cloud since I left Nohr.
Azura: You must be thinking about how much you miss it. I see that wistful look on your face.
It's hard to believe we lived in the same country. Our experiences were so different.
I've listened to your stories, but it's hard to picture anything good happening there.
Corrin: I think many Hoshidans feel that way.
Azura: That's why we must bridge the gap. We must work together to end this war.
Corrin: I agree with you completely. We can't call one place good and another bad.
Azura: You and I are linked by fate. It's no coincidence that we're both here.
If you and I work as a team, surely we can bring about peace.
Corrin: You know I'd do anything to make that happen! We're in this together, Azura.

[spoiler=Birthright: M!Corrin x Azura]
C
Azura: Mmm. Yes! All of that sunshine filtering through the leaves reminds me of Hoshido.
Corrin: There's no need to feel bad. It's not like you kidnapped me and took me to Nohr!
I lived with the royal family and received all the love that should have been yours.
Corrin: Please, Azura, you shouldn't worry. My life hasn't been as hard as you think.
Azura: But I lived in Nohr! I know what that was like. It's a cruel place to grow up.
Corrin: That's true. Nohr can be a harsh place, but I have happy memories there too.
B
Azura: Corrin! I hoped to run into you. I'd like to hear more about your time in Nohr.
Corrin: Of course! Well, let's see... I lived in the Northern Fortress. It was pretty remote.
The servants were like family, and my brothers and sisters visited all the time.
Corrin: ...And there was a huge library! You'd never run out of books to read in Nohr!
Felicia, Jakob, and I even had a little book club. You see? I was too busy to feel alone.
Corrin: Well, I spent a lot of time there. It still feels like a part of me...like home.
Corrin: I hope so, but first, we have to defeat King Garon and end this war for good!
A
Azura: You must be thinking about how much you miss it. I see that wistful look on your face.
It's hard to believe we lived in the same country. Our experiences were so different.
I've listened to your stories, but it's hard to picture anything good happening there.
Azura: That's why we must bridge the gap. We must work together to end this war.
Corrin: I agree with you completely. We can't call one place good and another bad.
Corrin: You know I'd do anything to make that happen! We're in this together, Azura.
S
Corrin: Hello, Azura. Thanks for meeting me here.
Azura: This is becoming your favorite spot, isn't it?
Corrin: Yes. It seemed like a fitting place to discuss something...uh...important.
Azura: Oh, my. You have a serious look on your face. Is everything all right?
Corrin: Yes, I'm fine. I've just been thinking about our conversations about Nohr.
Even after our talks, I haven't changed your mind about Nohr, have I?
Azura: Well, not exactly...
Corrin: I realized all of my good memories of Nohr are thanks to a handful of kind people.
Without Jakob and Felicia and my brothers and sisters, I would have been miserable.
Azura: So you do understand what I'm talking about after all. Nohr can be a cruel place!
Corrin: Yes, but no matter what, there are good people in this world who want to help.
There are people who will love you no matter what it may cost them.
There are people—right here, right now— who want to stand beside you.
Azura: Corrin, what are you saying?
Corrin: I want to be that person for you!
They could throw us in a dark pit, and we'd be fine as long as we're together.
I know it.
Azura: Corrin, I'm so happy to hear you say that.
Corrin: Really?
Azura: Yes! Our fates have been intertwined since the beginning.
I believe we were always meant to walk through this life together.
Corrin: And now the path is bringing us to a peaceful place! I know it is!
Azura: I'm sure there will be plenty of sunshine when we get there.

[spoiler=Conquest: F!Corrin x Azura]
C
<glass breaking>
Corrin: Oh, no! Ugh!
Azura: Corrin? Is that you? What's going on?
Corrin: I'm fine! I was getting some water, and I dropped the glass.
Be careful! There are broken shards everywhere!
Azura: What are you doing up at this hour? You look like you've seen a ghost!
Corrin: I-I'm all right. Really. It was just a bad dream.
Azura: Goodness! You must have been thrashing about. You're dripping sweat!
Poor thing. Here, I'll get you a fresh glass of water.
Corrin: *gulp* *gulp* ...Ahhh! Thank you, Azura.
Azura: Did you want to talk about it? Your nightmare, I mean...
Corrin: Nah. It's no big deal.
Azura: Hmm. Your decision to side with Nohr is really troubling you, isn't it?
Corrin: Seriously, Azura? How do you figure this stuff out? I can't hide anything from you!
Azura: Well, I've suspected this for a few days now. You've been looking dejected. Also...
There's the hand-wringing and the sighing and that pouty thing you do with your lips.
Corrin: All right. All right. I get it! ...The thing is, I know I made the right decision.
I put a lot of thought into it. I really believe this is the best way to bring about peace.
...But I have nightmares every night about the Hoshidans I've killed!
Azura: Corrin, you knew this path wouldn't be easy when you chose it, right?
Corrin: Yes, that's true.
Azura: If you believe this path leads to peace, then you have to keep walking down that road.
Corrin: You're right. I can't give up just because it's hard. Thanks, Azura.
B
Corrin: Phew! My patrol is almost done for the night, and everything's nice and quiet.
...Hold up! Did that shadow just move?!
<Enemy appears>
Corrin: *gasp* It's an enemy soldier!
Enemy: There you are, Corrin... Princess of Nohr! I'll kill you where you stand! GAAH!
Corrin: Ha! Nice try, but I'm not going down without a fight!
[shanking ensues]
Enemy: Ugh! ARGH!
Corrin: *pant* *pant*
Azura: Corrin! What's going on?! ...Oh, my! Is that a soldier from Hoshido?!
Corrin: He slipped through our defenses somehow. Don't worry. He won't be getting back up.
I didn't want to kill him, but I had no choice!
Enemy: ...Y-you killed my whole family! You and the rest of Nohr! I-I'll never forgive you!
Enjoy your life while it lasts! Death and punishment are coming for you! Just wait!
Gahaha... Gufffpphh...!
Azura: Corrin? Are you all right?
Corrin: Yes, I'm fine. I escaped without a scratch.
Azura: No, I mean—are YOU all right? That was hard to hear.
Corrin: I feel terrible. I robbed him of justice! I didn't want to kill him, but I had no choice.
Azura: He doesn't know why you sided with Nohr! Give up, and his death will be meaningless.
Corrin: It's easy for you to say that. You didn't kill him! Now he'll never avenge his family!
Azura: Hmm. I see. In that case, you SHOULD feel terrible.
Corrin: Wow. Thanks a lot, Azura.
Azura: No, listen... Just because you've chosen this path doesn't mean you have to like it.
Get upset. Throw a fit. Cry into your pillow! I'd be worried if his death didn't upset you.
Corrin: You're right. All we can do is keep pressing on. This won't be the last soldier who dies.
That's why we have to end this thing!
Azura: Exactly! Just remember, Corrin... No matter what, I'm right here with you.
Whenever you feel lost, I'll try to help you find your way again.
Corrin: Thank you, Azura. I don't know what I'd do without you.
A
Azura: Corrin! *gasp* Oh, thank goodness! I found you!
Corrin: Azura? What's wrong? ...And why are you so out of breath?
Azura: I came to warn you! There's been a breach! Another Hoshidan infiltrated our camp!
Corrin: What?!
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: You're that princess from Nohr, aren't you?
Azura: Oh, no! He's already here!
Enemy: I'm here to avenge my friends! DIE!
Corrin: Uh...
Azura: Corrin! What's wrong with you?! He's drawing his weapon! Snap out of it!
Corrin: B-but...!
Azura: Corrin? ...Fine! You leave me no choice. I'll fight him for you!
[offscreen disembowelment]
Enemy: ...Huh? She got me...?! N-no!
Corrin: Azura, are you all right?! $SbpSTRM_EVT_SERIOUS_E1|0|$Wmアクア|7$w0|
Azura: Now that he's finished, I'm perfectly fine. The question is—Corrin, are you all right?
Corrin: Yeah. I don't know what happened. I just froze! I'm so sorry.
I put both of our lives in danger. I can't believe I'm so pathetic!
Azura: You're not pathetic! You're human—like the rest of us. You care about people!
I know you're tired of having blood on your hands. I won't let you do it alone anymore.
Now my hands are just as stained as yours. When you can't go on, I'll fight for you.
Corrin: Do you really mean that?
Azura: Absolutely! We're going to walk this bloodstained path until we reach the end.
Corrin: All right. I won't hesitate next time. If we're going down, we'll go together.
Azura: I'll be by your side every step of the way. I promise.

[spoiler=Conquest: M!Corrin x Azura]
C
<glass breaking>
Corrin: Seriously, Azura? How do you figure this stuff out? I can't hide anything from you!
Azura: Well, I've suspected this for a few days now. You've been looking dejected. Also...
There's the hand-wringing and the sighing and that pouty thing you do with your lips.
Corrin: All right. All right. I get it! ...The thing is, I know I made the right decision.
I put a lot of thought into it. I really believe this is the best way to bring about peace.
Azura: If you believe this path leads to peace, then you have to keep walking down that road.
B
Corrin: Phew! My patrol is almost done for the night, and everything's nice and quiet.
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: There you are, Corrin... Prince of Nohr! I'll kill you where you stand! GAAH!
[shanking ensues]
Corrin: He slipped through our defenses somehow. Don't worry. He won't be getting back up.
Enemy: ...Y-you killed my whole family! You and the rest of Nohr! I-I'll never forgive you!
Enjoy your life while it lasts! Death and punishment are coming for you! Just wait!
Gahaha... Gufffpphh...!
Corrin: I feel terrible. I robbed him of justice! I didn't want to kill him, but I had no choice.
Azura: He doesn't know why you sided with Nohr! Give up, and his death will be meaningless.
Corrin: It's easy for you to say that. You didn't kill him! Now he'll never avenge his family!
Azura: No, listen... Just because you've chosen this path doesn't mean you have to like it.
Get upset. Throw a fit. Cry into your pillow! I'd be worried if his death didn't upset you.
Corrin: You're right. All we can do is keep pressing on. This won't be the last soldier who dies.
Azura: Exactly! Just remember, Corrin... No matter what, I'm right here with you.
A
Azura: I came to warn you! There's been a breach! Another Hoshidan infiltrated our camp!
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: You're that prince from Nohr, aren't you?
Azura: Now that he's finished, I'm perfectly fine. The question is—Corrin, are you all right?
Azura: You're not pathetic! You're human—like the rest of us. You care about people!
I know you're tired of having blood on your hands. I won't let you do it alone anymore.
Now my hands are just as stained as yours. When you can't go on, I'll fight for you.
Azura: Absolutely! We're going to walk this bloodstained path until we reach the end.
Corrin: All right. I won't hesitate next time. If we're going down, we'll go together.
S
Corrin: Azura, do you have a minute?
Azura: Of course, but it's so late! You didn't have another nightmare, did you?
Corrin: No. I haven't had another nightmare since we talked. I'm doing much better now.
Azura: You are better, aren't you?
Corrin: Thanks to you. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
Azura: Oh?
Corrin: The other day, you promised to be by my side. That made such a difference to me.
Now, I know that I'm not in this alone anymore.
Azura: Well, it's true. You're not alone.
Corrin: ...But the thing is, I don't want blood on your hands either!
Azura: Oh, my! Corrin, that was just a metaphor.
Corrin: I know! But I care about you! ...And not just as an ally or a friend...
Azura, I love you. I would do anything to protect you.
Azura: What?!
Corrin: I can't bear the thought of dragging you down with me!
I'd rather know you were unburdened by guilt than have you by my side, suffering.
Azura: Corrin, you have a kind heart. I'm not surprised you feel that way.
What if things didn't have to end so badly? Let's make a new promise!
What if we keep walking this road until we end up someplace full of hope?
Corrin: Do you really think that's possible?
Azura: Yes! Corrin, I love you! Let's keep pressing on until we find peace!

[spoiler=Revelations: F!Corrin x Azura]
C
Corrin: A small lake in the middle of the woods... Reminds me of where I once met Azura.
[sFX: Youuu are a whaaale etc]
Azura: Oh, hello, Corrin. What brings you out here?
Corrin: I was looking for you, in fact. I apologize if I interrupted your singing.
Azura: It's no trouble. Is there something I can help you with today?
Corrin: I actually wanted to talk with you about something I realized.
I believe that you and I are in a unique position regarding Nohr and Hoshido.
I'm a princess of Hoshido who was raised in Nohr, and...
You're a princess of Nohr who was raised in Hoshido.
Azura: Ahhh, I see what you mean. I agree that we're pretty unique.
Corrin: Because of this background, I think we may have interesting views on the countries.
I wanted to talk with you and compare what we each believed.
Azura: That is quite interesting...
Corrin: We could start with Hoshido. From my perspective, it seems so warm and bright.
The land is fertile, and it seems like no one is ever wanting for anything.
Azura: A valid observation. This bountifulness makes everyone amiable and respectful.
Corrin: And yet, they always have the threat of a Nohrian invasion hanging over them.
Azura: Indeed. Which is quite unfair; Nohr is always the aggressor, and without reason.
Corrin: That does seem to be the case, but... What if you considered the Nohrian side?
Can you try to imagine how the people in Nohr view Hoshido?
Azura: I suppose the carefree attitude of Hoshido might look like indifference to others.
It could give people the impression that Hoshidans are very self-centered.
So long as there is peace, the people in Hoshido seem uninterested in the world.
Corrin: I hadn't ever heard that opinion before, but I think it could have some merit.
It could be one of the reasons that Nohr dislikes Hoshido so much.
Azura: I'm glad to be able to look at this situation with a new perspective.
I'm sure we'd benefit from continuing this conversation...
Corrin: I agree, though we'll have to continue at another time.
The day has only just started, and there is a lot to do.
Until next time, Azura!
B
Azura: Hello, Corrin. You've come calling again?
Corrin: Indeed. I was hoping we could continue the conversation we were having the other day.
Azura: Of course. We were going to talk about Nohr, were we not?
Corrin: Yes. I spent most of my life in Nohr, and I can safely say it was always gloomy.
Besides the dark forests, there was very little plant life among the rocky terrain.
From what I've read, most of the land is tundra and bad for farming...
Azura: I've always heard that the people of Nohr are especially cold to outsiders.
It's almost like the world they live in has deeply influenced their mentalities.
Corrin: You can dismiss that thinking, though. I know many Nohrians who are kindhearted.
Just look at our allies from Nohr if you want proof that that is a misconception.
Azura: Interesting. Like with Hoshido, if we look at Nohr with a different perspective...
we both learn a bit more. Nohr has invaded other regions many times over the years, but talking about it now...
It could be that their biggest motivation has been jealousy or feeling alienated.
After all, anyone would get upset if they were often made to feel inferior.
Corrin: And if that's how Hoshido made Nohrians feel, even accidentally, it's good to know.
It doesn't excuse Nohrian actions, but it does help understand them.
Azura: And by understanding, we might be a step closer to bringing peace to the world.
If we can find a way to ease the tensions that both nations feel...
Corrin: First, we have to eliminate the evil that is getting in the way.
But that's for another time, I think. There are many things to do today.
Azura: You're right. I'd be glad to continue this conversation later.
A
Azura: Hi, Corrin. Are you here to continue with our chat from the other day?
Corrin: Indeed I am! We've already covered Nohr and Hoshido, so we should talk about—
Azura: NO!! Sorry, I mean... You know how it works.
You can't say anything here...
I can take us there through the lake, and then we can talk.
Corrin: Oh, of course. What was I thinking?
Azura: We'll be there in just another few moments.
[splash]
Azura: And here we are. Easy enough.
Corrin: It's still so strange to see this place. It's unlike anything in Hoshido or Nohr.
Azura: Now that we're in Valla, we can safely talk about it.
It...is what you wanted to talk about, right?
Corrin: Yes. I don't know why the curse slipped my mind.
Azura: You know, Corrin, it isn't really the Kingdom of Valla that is a problem.
The entire conflict is a result of the will of Anankos.
Corrin: That's right... Anankos, the King of Valla.
I was only able to find the occasional mention of him in ancient texts.
Usually he was referred to as a sort of god, right?
Azura: Whether he is a demon or a god, I am not sure, but he possesses incredible power.
I've heard a legend about how, long ago, a powerful entity gave humans great power.
In return, he required their faithfulness.
Though this alliance was meant to last for all time, the humans did not honor it.
Over time they discovered and acquired power from other sources.
As they did this, they slowly abandoned the entity that had aided them.
Insulted by this betrayal, the being went berserk.
Corrin: And that being... It was Anankos?
Azura: There is no way to know for sure, sadly.
It would explain why he's out to destroy Nohr and Hoshido, though.
Corrin: What a sad story.
Azura: Indeed. But it also teaches us an important lesson, I think.
We've talked about the conflict between Nohr and Hoshido...
This story teaches us what can result from holding a grudge for too long.
Corrin: I agree. We have to focus on what we can do to improve the world...
It may mean that we sometimes have to fight, but it doesn't always have to.
Anytime we can turn an enemy into an ally, we should at least try.
Azura: Indeed. But we've drifted from our topic...
We should head back. It's dangerous to be here by ourselves.
Corrin: Very well.
[splash]
Azura: Thanks for the conversation, Corrin.
Time flies, and I feel like we grow a lot each time we talk.
Corrin: I feel the same. I think we've discovered a special connection between us.
I'll always cherish this special friendship.
Azura: Likewise. Until next time, Corrin.
I will do the same. Looking forward to spending more time with you, Corrin.

[spoiler=Revelations: M!Corrin x Azura]
C
Corrin: A small lake in the middle of the woods... Reminds me of where I once met Azura.
[sFX: Lost in thoughts etc]
Corrin: I was looking for you, in fact. I apologize if I interrupted your singing.
Corrin: Because of this background, I think we may have interesting views on the countries.
Corrin: We could start with Hoshido. From my perspective, it seems so warm and bright.
Azura: A valid observation. This bountifulness makes everyone amiable and respectful.
Corrin: And yet, they always have the threat of a Nohrian invasion hanging over them.
Azura: Indeed. Which is quite unfair; Nohr is always the aggressor, and without reason.
Corrin: That does seem to be the case, but... What if you considered the Nohrian side?
Azura: I suppose the carefree attitude of Hoshido might look like indifference to others.
So long as there is peace, the people in Hoshido seem uninterested in the world.
Corrin: I hadn't ever heard that opinion before, but I think it could have some merit.
Until next time, Azura!
B
Corrin: Indeed. I was hoping we could continue the conversation we were having the other day.
Corrin: Yes. I spent most of my life in Nohr, and I can safely say it was always gloomy.
Besides the dark forests, there was very little plant life among the rocky terrain.
Azura: I've always heard that the people of Nohr are especially cold to outsiders.
It's almost like the world they live in has deeply influenced their mentalities.
Corrin: You can dismiss that thinking, though. I know many Nohrians who are kindhearted.
Just look at our allies from Nohr if you want proof that that is a misconception.
Azura: Interesting. Like with Hoshido, if we look at Nohr with a different perspective...
we both learn a bit more. Nohr has invaded other regions many times over the years, but talking about it now...
It could be that their biggest motivation has been jealousy or feeling alienated.
Corrin: And if that's how Hoshido made Nohrians feel, even accidentally, it's good to know.
Azura: And by understanding, we might be a step closer to bringing peace to the world.
A
Corrin: Indeed I am! We've already covered Nohr and Hoshido, so we should talk about—
[splash]
Corrin: It's still so strange to see this place. It's unlike anything in Hoshido or Nohr.
Azura: You know, Corrin, it isn't really the Kingdom of Valla that is a problem.
Azura: Whether he is a demon or a god, I am not sure, but he possesses incredible power.
I've heard a legend about how, long ago, a powerful entity gave humans great power.
Though this alliance was meant to last for all time, the humans did not honor it.
[splash]
Corrin: I feel the same. I think we've discovered a special connection between us.
S
Corrin: I wonder if I'll find Azura by that lake again. Can't hurt to check...
Is that a shadow over there? I think so... It must be her!
Azura: ...
Corrin: Oh. Oh! I'm sorry!
Azura: What?! Who's over there?!
Corrin: It's me! I'm sorry, Azura! I didn't realize that you'd be bathing...
Azura: Corrin... Could you turn around? I need to dress.
Corrin: O-of course! I'm sorry...
[sFX: fwip]
Azura: OK, you can turn around.
Corrin: I can't stop apologizing, Azura. I was coming here to talk to you, and...
I didn't see anything, I swear!
Azura: Nothing at all? I had a feeling someone was around for a bit before you spoke up...
Corrin: Well... OK, maybe I saw your back. But only for a moment!
Corrin: You're a beautiful woman, Azura! I couldn't look away.
Azura: But peeping on someone who is bathing? That's just...ugh.
I'm a bit upset, but I'll forgive you this one time.
Corrin: Thank you, Azura. I promise to be more aware and more careful.
I wouldn't want to end up on your bad side. Especially now that, well...
Azura: Pardon me? You kind of trailed off there, Corrin.
Corrin: I've been thinking, since we had our last conversation...
Talking about the major kingdoms, and the reasons for this war we fight...
All the mysteries that surround things in the world just didn't seem as important.
Azura: What are you talking about?
Corrin: We could have been talking about the shade of the color of the sky...
What was important was being able to spend that time with you.
Azura: Oh, Corrin...
Honestly, I've been trying to find a way to tell you that I feel exactly the same.
Corrin: What...?
Azura: I also really, really enjoyed just talking with you all that time.
I want to believe it was fate that you and I came together.
Two people like us, with pasts so similar to each other...
It could only have been meant to be.
Corrin: I think so, too.
Azura: Whatever happens in the world...
I believe that you and I are tied together, and what binds us is stronger than all else.
Corrin: I'll stay by your side, Azura. We can take on the entire world if we have to!
Azura: We'll always be together!

tl;dr
Corrin is still a prannet
Azura is just a tiny bit more snarky
No major changes anywhere really
Conquest still the best, Revelations still indescribably disappointing
EDIT: May try finding some other CorrinxSpousu supports now
Edited by bugmaniacbob

I'm still going through and cleaning up the ryoumas (I wanna read them all first) and oh god my heart ryouma can just take me help im gushing fuck

Edit:

[spoiler=holy shit]

Ryoma:
What do you mean? I'm not unhappy.
Merely...serious.▼
Orochi:
Oh? You usually look like a
grumpy porcupine.▼
But you've softened a little.▼
Now you look like a lobster on a
bad-hair day.▼
Ryoma:
I see. Those were jokes, I take it?▼
Orochi:
Call them a last-ditch attempt to
make you laugh.▼

IM FUCKING DYING I MADE NOISES IRL

I'm liveblogging Ryouma supports in Skype and it's an adventure

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'M SO SORRY PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO DO THIS BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO READ IT

[spoiler=takumi/oboro]

C:
Takumi:Can I talk to you, Oboro?
Oboro: Lord Takumi! Did you need something?
Takumi: Last time I was in town, I happened into a big clothing store. Trying a few things on reminded me of how you coordinated my last ceremonial outfit. Everyone complimented me on my style at the time. And I remembered that I never thanked you for that, so...thanks.
Oboro: Oh...you're too kind, Lord Takumi! But selecting outfits is all part of the job of a retainer. Just say the word, and I'll gladly tailor an outfit for you anytime.
Takumi: Really? You can do that too?
Oboro: Of course! Tailoring runs in my family. Though I'm the only one left...
Takumi: Oboro...
Oboro: Sorry! I didn't mean to get mopey. But yeah, bandits killed my parents a while back. I don't think much about the family business these days.
Takumi: You're not harboring some secret desire to become a fashion maven? You don't have to lie about it just because you're my retainer.
Oboro: I would never lie to my lord! I'm happy enough serving you, and I mean that. Now, if I said I had no interest in fashion at all, THAT would be a lie. But I get a thrill out of hearing people say how good I am at selecting your clothes. It shows I haven't lost my touch at making people look good!
Takumi: Well, wait, you make it sound like I don't look good all the time.
Oboro: N-no! That's not what I meant at all! Lord Takumi is the picture of elegance! Very few are innately noble enough to carry off such splendor!
Takumi: ...OK, it sounds fake when you overdo it like that.
Oboro: I'm just telling it like it is! I'm satisfied with whatever I can do to make you look even more dashing.
Takumi: Well...if you say so. I'll need your help again someday, Oboro. Once everything settles down and I have the opportunity to wear something nice.
Oboro: I'd love to help! I've got so many ideas...
Takumi: I'll look forward to seeing what you can come up with.
B:
Oboro: Aha! Lord Takumi!
Takumi: Hi, Oboro.
Oboro: Quick question about your ceremonial outfit for after the war's over: What do you think of this fabric?
Takumi: You're planning it already? That's a very early start...
Oboro: Hey, I don't take favors personally requested by my lord lightly. Plus, I like thinking about the future, when the war's over. It gives me a fuzzy feeling. Not to mention all eyes would be on any outfit worn to a postwar ceremony. You call it an early start, but I'm already worried I don't have enough time!
Takumi: In that case, let's see this fabric. Hmm...this looks perfect to me. I like the texture, and the sheen on it. It gets the Takumi seal of approval.
Oboro: Great! Now that the fabric's decided, I'll get back to you on the color.
Takumi: Please do.
Oboro:...
Takumi: Hm? You fell silent all of a sudden.
Oboro: Oh, uh...it's nothing.
Takumi: Were you thinking about your parents? Does it make you sad working on clothes, since they were tailors too?
Oboro: Oh, that's not it. I mean, yes, I was thinking about my parents, but..., I thought that my parents would be proud to see me fitting Hoshidan royalty...
Takumi: I'm sure they're both smiling down on their daughter from above.
Oboro: I hope so. Heh, it's weird, though.
Takumi: What is?
Oboro: It's just very unlike you to shower praise on people. In fact, I don't know if I've ever seen you be this kind to anyone! What's next? Will foxes start sitting on hens' eggs?
Takumi: Is that really how I...
Oboro: Hahaha, I was kidding! I'll accept your compliments in the spirit you meant them.
Takumi: Hrmph...
A:
Takumi: Oboro.
Oboro: Lord Takumi? Oh, is this about your outfit?
Takumi: What makes you think that?
Oboro: I'm your retainer. I know your moods pretty well by now.
Takumi: I'm impressed...or I would be, if I actually was coming to you about my outfit.
Oboro: You weren't? Then what's this about?
Takumi: I've been boasting about your talent for fashion lately...
And I've had many requests to get you to coordinate an outfit.
Oboro: R-really?
Takumi: What do you think? Will you take on the work?
Oboro: Heck yes! I'd love to!
Takumi: I thought you might. I'll collect the details and pass them along next time I see you. Are you excited?
Oboro: Y-yes! But what made you tell everyone about me?
Takumi: You mentioned your interest in fashion. You also said that you were perfectly happy working for me. So I thought I'd arrange things so you could do both at once... You'd still be my retainer while taking on tailoring work in your free time.
Oboro: Lord Takumi... I never knew you cared. This is more than I could have dreamed of!
Takumi: Isn't it normal to care about your subjects' well-being? If you don't like the idea, I can always tell everyone you're too busy.
Oboro: No no no! I'd be delighted! Thank you so much, Lord Takumi.
Takumi: You're very welcome.
Oboro: I'm so lucky to be your retainer. It's an honor to have such a kind master.
S:
Oboro: Um... Lord Takumi?
Takumi:What's wrong, Oboro?
Oboro: It's about those people who wanted me to pick out outfits for them...
Takumi: Oh, right! I did my best to spread the word of how good you are. People are probably dying by now to have THE Oboro help them with their wardrobe. It worked out well, huh? Your fashion sideline is a guaranteed success!
Oboro: Um...so...about that. I'm REALLY sorry, but...could you tell all those people it's not happening?
Takumi: What?! Why? Everybody was excited to see what you would pick out for them. Myself included!
Oboro: Well...I... Ummm... *sob*
Takumi: Oboro, is something wrong?
Oboro: I'm so sorry, Lord Takumi. This is totally my fault! And I count myself lucky to have a master like you... But when you're this nice to me, it makes it hard to control my feelings for you. I don't think I'll be a very good retainer as long as I can't hide them.
Takumi: Oboro! Are you saying...?
Oboro: I... I love you, Lord Takumi. I've loved you for a long time...
Takumi: Oboro, I—
Oboro: I know that it's unacceptable for a retainer to feel this way about her master. Especially for the retainer to a prince. I'm way below your station. And since I'm no good to you anymore, I'm going to bow out quietly.
Takumi: So you're declining all the fashion requests AND stepping down as my retainer?
Oboro: Yes... A retainer like me will only bring you trouble, Lord Takumi.
Takumi: *sigh* That's very disappointing to hear.
Oboro: I know. And I'm sorry.
Takumi: Not about you leaving. But you seriously thought I didn't know how you felt about me?
Oboro: ...What?
Takumi: I knew almost since you started that you were interested in me.
Oboro: You...you did?!
Takumi: And it's a good thing you are, because I love you too. I had hoped you'd be my bride someday.
Oboro: L-L-Lord Takumi?
Takumi: So don't worry about it, Oboro. Our relationship isn't in jeopardy. It's OK for you to think of me as the only one for you—that's how I think of you too.
Oboro: I just...I never thought you'd...
Takumi: It's all right. Dry those eyes. I wanted you to be your own woman even after we got married. That's why I was helping to get your fashion business off the ground. So please reconsider. Stay with me, and help all your new clients dress their best.
Oboro: *sniff* Y-yeah...that would be amazing! *sob*
Takumi: Good. Let's not hear any more nonsense about quitting everything, OK? I'm sorry I didn't say something sooner. But starting today, we'll work together to bring about peace and fulfill your dreams.
Oboro: I...I can't believe this. I'll never leave your side, Lord Takumi! Not ever! Let me stay with you until the day I die!
Takumi: Definitely. I wouldn't have it any other way.

it's pretty much the same which is GOOD because this support is REALLY GOOD
i love it
i was having a really shitty day too so just reading this as i went felt good

I have the text dump, but I can't seem to get it in a mostly readable format....does anyone know how? I suppose I could wait to do it by hand starting Friday, but I'd rather help ASAP.

These are the supports (that haven't already been done/claimed) I'll be aiming to complete as soon as I can whether out of the text or the first runs of the game I play, but if anyone gets to them first I won't be too salty (just let me know if you do so I don't waste time later):

Nohr

Leo x F!Corrin

Xander x Peri

Silas x Elise

Flora x Felicia

Jakob x Felicia

Arthur x Effie

Odin x Nyx

Niles x Beruka

Benny x Charlotte

Leo x Forrest

Mother (F!Corrin) x Forrest

Father (Leo) x Kana

Xander x Elise

Camilla x Elise

Leo x Elise

Xander x Leo

Hoshido

Ryoma x Orochi (Only if Thor doesn't mind) XD

Kaden x Hinoka

Takumi x Rinkah (Same as above)

Kaze x Mozu

Saizo x Kagero

Azama x Setsuna

Hinata x Oboro

Subaki x Hana

Azura x Shigure

Revelations

Selkie x Velouria

Ignatius x Selkie

Hisame x Velouria

Kiragi x Soleil

Siegbert x Caeldori

Forrest x Rhajat

Shiro x Sophie

Asugi x Nina

Shigure x Ophelia

Dwyer x Mitama

Percy x Midori

So yeah, feel free to let me know if you have a burning desire to do one of them and I'll gladly relinquish it (but I really wanna do Leo x Femui myself if possible).

Edited by Silver Lightning

(but I really wanna do Leo x Femui myself if possible).

Was about to start transcribing this, glad I checked this thread again

Anyway

[spoiler=M!CorrinxHinoka]
Corrin: Hm? Was that a whinny just now? Oh, I think I see Hinoka. It must be her pegasus I heard...
Hinoka: There you go... Feels good, doesn't it?
Oh, don't get your feathers all ruffled! It just makes it harder to brush you...
We've been partners for a while; it was so long ago that I chose to be a sky knight...
Hm?
Corrin: Oh, sorry, Hinoka. I didn't mean to interrupt you...
Hinoka: Hi, Corrin. It's not a problem at all. What can I do for you?
Corrin: Well, I overheard you talking about when you decided to become a sky knight...
I'm actually curious why you did it.
Hinoka: I don't know if it's a story I should tell you.
No, that's wrong. Now that we're reunited, I can share it with you.
After you were kidnapped, I was so mad, I didn't know what to do with myself.
On several occasions, I snuck out of the castle, thinking I could come save you.
Corrin: Really?!
Hinoka: But I was always stopped, either by castle staff, Ryoma, or even Mother herself.
I was just so angry that those Nohrians had stolen you away from us...
And I was mad at myself for not being able to do anything about it.
Corrin: Hinoka...
Hinoka: As I got older, I realized that I was trying to do the impossible.
I was so young; there was no way I could walk through all of Nohr and save you.
And then one day I saw a pegasus flying...
Corrin: So that was when you decided to become a sky knight?
Hinoka: Indeed. That decision has driven almost everything I've done since then.
It's really made me into the person I am today—much stronger and determined.
I suppose I should thank you, Corrin, even though I wish you'd been spared it.
Corrin: I'm the one who should be thanking you.
If things hadn't turned out exactly as they did, I'd have needed you to save me!
Thank you, Hinoka.
B
Corrin: Hello there, Hinoka. Tending to your pegasus again?
Hinoka: Indeed. He's always been my partner on the battlefield, after all.
It's important that I show him my appreciation whenever I can.
Corrin: You were still quite young when you decided to become a sky knight, right?
It's obviously a dangerous job... Did anyone try to talk you out of it?
Hinoka: Oh, definitely. Many people did. Your mother more than most.
Corrin: What? Even my mother?
She was worried for your safety, even though you weren't related?
Hinoka: Indeed. It even surprised me how strongly opposed to the idea she was.
She tried all manner of things to convince me to change my mind.
Begging, bribing...
Corrin: How did you respond?
Hinoka: Well, I was still a very young girl...
Ryoma and the others accepted her as Father's wife and our new mother, but I...
I didn't do that very easily.
As a result, I was cruel to her—more cruel than she could ever deserve.
Corrin: Oh, no! What happened? What did you do?
Hinoka: I told her that she wasn't my mother and had no place ordering me around.
Of course, I apologized later, but it's impossible to take back what was said.
I still remember how her face changed right as the words left my mouth.
I'll probably regret having said that for the rest of my life...
Corrin: That was years ago, though! I'm sure she forgave you long ago.
You were young and didn't know any better.
I think you can forgive yourself...
Hinoka: No, it's better that I continue to carry this burden with me as a reminder, I think.
A
Corrin: Is that Hinoka's pegasus over there?
Hey there. You're a lucky one. You probably know this, but Hinoka is pretty great.
She's strong and she's brave...and she's really determined.
At the same time she's so kind and caring. You couldn't have asked for a better rider.
Hinoka: Corrin? What are you doing here?
Corrin: Gah! H-hello, Hinoka! I didn't see you...
Hinoka: You jumped a foot in the air, Corrin. Why were you so startled?
Corrin: No reason! No reason... I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting you to be there.
I was...wrapped up in talking to your pegasus about you.
Hinoka: You were? What were you saying to him?
Corrin: I was telling him how lucky he was to have someone who cares so much.
Even though becoming a sky knight has really defined who you are...
you were just as caring a person before.
Hinoka: ...
Corrin: I'm incredibly grateful for how much you've cared for me.
I feel like I need to give a little back, too.
Hinoka: Corrin...
Corrin: You've worked so hard to support me.
I want to be able to support you too.
Hinoka: Heehee... When did you learn to be so direct in your words?
Corrin: D-don't tease me! I'm serious!
Hinoka: I know, Corrin, I know.
Thank you. I'm blessed to be your sister.
Corrin: And I'm thankful to be your brother. I hope that you'll lean on me for help whenever you need it.
Hinoka: Of course.
S
Hinoka: You know, Corrin showered me with all those nice words, but...
I don't think I'm as wonderful a person as he seems to believe...
[horse whinny]
Hinoka: Remember how angry I was after he was kidnapped?
It's impossible to deny—even you wouldn't obey me back then...
They say pegasi only listen to people with pure hearts...
I can't even count the number of times you threw me as I was learning to ride.
Heehee... Even then I had probably fallen for him and just not realized it.
I can be pretty scary when I lose something I love...
Corrin: H-Hinoka...
Hinoka: What the—?!
Corrin: Were you talking about...me, just now?
Hinoka: I...um... You were listening?
It doesn't matter! Just...forget everything you heard, OK? That wasn't meant for you!
Corrin: No. I don't think I can forget that.
Hinoka: But why...
Corrin: Because hearing it... It made me really happy to hear you say that.
Hinoka: What?!
Corrin: Never in my wildest dreams did I think that you felt that way about me.
And while I am glad to know it... no matter how much we care about each other, we're siblings.
It would be best if we just buried these feelings and never let them out.
Hinoka: I didn't think you shared the same feelings, which is why I didn't tell you...
Well, forgive me for not sharing this truth with you before now.
Corrin: What are you talking about?
Hinoka: The truth is...you're not my brother. My blood brother, anyway.
Corrin: Huh?! What do you mean?
Hinoka: After you returned to Hoshido, Mother... Queen Mikoto gave me this letter.
She told me to read it if—in light of your return—I ever worried about who I loved.
I didn't know what she meant then, but a few days ago I realized she meant you.
In the letter, Mother writes that you aren't Father...King Sumeragi's child.
Since we also have different mothers...
Corrin: This is...a lot to take in all at once...
Hinoka: Thinking back, we all knew that Mother had prophetic powers.
She must have given me the letter because she knew I would fall in love with you.
The letter also talked a bit about her and Father's relationship...
Corrin: What did it say?
Hinoka: Mother wrote that she came to Hoshido after asking my father for help.
When she arrived, she had a baby with her. He had been born in her homeland.
That baby was you, Corrin.
Father knew that you weren't his child, and yet he raised you as his own...
Such was his love for Mother... Your mother, that is.
Corrin: Even knowing the truth, I can't think of him as anyone other than my father.
This begs the question, though... Who is my father by blood?
Hinoka: I can't help you there. Mother didn't say anything about him in her letter.
Corrin: I see... Still, this means that you're not actually my sister...
Hinoka: I'm sorry, Corrin. Maybe I shouldn't have told you...
Corrin: No, I'm glad you did! I'm shocked, to be sure, but now that I know the truth, I can be honest, too.
Hinoka... I love you. I love you more than anyone else in the world.
Hinoka: Really? Are you certain? If you are... Well, there is no one I would rather be with than you.
Corrin: I am. And I feel exactly the same way.
Hinoka: Corrin... I never dreamed this would happen.
It makes all those days I spent planning how to rescue you all the more meaningful.
I'm so glad that we feel the same...
Corrin: We'll never be separated again. Ever. I'll always be by your side.
Hinoka: Me too. I promise to always protect you.

tl;dr Actually we're not siblings let's bang
[spoiler=M!CorrinxScarlet]
C
Scarlet: One more whack oughtta do it... HEAVE— $Wmusername|3$w0|
Corrin: Scarlet, what's all this racket?
Scarlet: Hey, Corrin! What's it look like? I'm busting up rocks.
Corrin: You're breaking rocks? For fun, or...?
Scarlet: Yep! Come in closer and I'll show ya.
You see those sparkly bits mixed in with all the dirt and rubble?
Corrin: They look like jewels...
Scarlet: I'm smashing these rocks apart to get at the good stuff inside.
Corrin: You make your own jewelry? Interesting.
Scarlet: Hah! You think I turn these little gems into a necklace or what have you?
Have you MET me? That's not my style at all, Corrin.
Corrin: Oh! I see now. These are the rocks you use to decorate your weapon.
Scarlet: Give the man a prize!
I'd show you how it works, but...I'm out of the most important material.
Corrin: What's that, if I might ask?
Scarlet: My magic gunk. It sticks to anything!
Too bad. It'd be fun to give you a demonstration.
Corrin: "Magic gunk," eh...
B
Corrin: Scarlet!
Scarlet: Hey, if it ain't Corrin!
Corrin: That magic gunk you mentioned... Is this it?
Scarlet: It sure is!
But how'd you know? And where'd you get some?
Corrin: The shop in town had some. I picked it up while I was running errands.
Scarlet: I owe ya one. Thanks.
How about a live demonstration for your troubles? I've got some rocks all set to go.
Corrin: There are so many tiny fragments here...
Scarlet: Amazing, aren't they? They shine like tiny stars.
OK, first we set the weapon down here. Then we slather on some of that gunk.
Once it's fully coated, we stick on a bunch of those shiny rocks.
The gal who taught me the technique called it mosaic. It's probably my favorite hobby.
Corrin: Is there an outline of some sort near the hilt? It's faint, but I can just barely see...
Scarlet: That's my rough sketch.
Corrin: You sketch it out beforehand?
Scarlet: Yep. It helps to lay down a design first before you fill it in with the rocks.
Makes it look like a painting, huh?
Corrin: It's exquisite!
Scarlet: You have to be reaaaaal patient...
Place each rock slowly...
Carefully...
And you're done!
Corrin: This design... Did you...?!
Scarlet: Yep! It's your face!
Corrin: That's a stunning likeness.
You're very skilled to get it so lifelike. I wouldn't have guessed it of you, Scarlet.
Scarlet: Haha, right? Came out pretty fine, if I do say so myself.
Though...
Corrin: Hmm?
Scarlet: It's nice to hear someone else appreciate it, too.
Corrin: Why, Scarlet...I didn't think you were the type to blush.
Scarlet: Heh, I surprised you once today already. Why not twice?
A
Corrin: Did you call for me, Scarlet?
Scarlet: Yep! I thought we could take a few minutes to spruce up your weapon today.
Corrin: Huh? I...don't quite see the point...
Scarlet: What, you don't like my mosaics?
Corrin: Oh, no—I mean, yes, I do.
I'm just not sure a sparkly weapon is my style...
It doesn't really instill fear in one's enemies, does it?
Scarlet: Yeah...makes sense. All right, we'll go with my other idea then.
Lie down over there.
Corrin: Sorry?
Scarlet: If I can't pretty up your weapon, I'll sparklize your outfit instead.
Scarlet: Oh, relax. It's not like I'm fastening this stuff to your bare skin.
It's just some clothes. This won't hurt a bit.
Corrin: B-but why me...?
Scarlet: 'Cause I like ya, I guess.
So I wanna see you sparkle!
Corrin: That's very kind of you, but—
Scarlet: Hurry up and lie down. Don't make me knock you flat.
Corrin: All right! All right! Just promise you'll keep it small and tasteful.
Scarlet: How small are you thinking?
Corrin: Maybe you can keep it to the wrist of my sleeve.
Scarlet: Oooh... That'd make it look like a bracelet, kinda.
Not a bad idea! Let's get started.
[stuff happens]
Scarlet: How do you like that? I went with a color that I thought would go good with your eyes.
Corrin: I thought when I asked you to keep it small that it would be easily hidden...
But this is actually very nice.
Scarlet: Didn't quite catch that. Care to repeat it?
Corrin: N-no, it's fine!
Scarlet: Take good care of that, OK? It's got sentimental value.
Corrin: That it does. Thank you, Scarlet.
Scarlet: There's that smile I love to see.
Say, what would you think of a matching design on the other wrist?
Corrin: Oh, er, one is enough. But I appreciate the thought.
S
Scarlet: You wanted to talk, Corrin?
Corrin: I called you out here... to see if you would decorate me.
Scarlet: Finally getting into the spirit of it, huh?
Just so happens I have a fresh pile of rocks here, so let's—
Corrin: W-wait.
Scarlet: Chickening out already?
Corrin: I wasn't clear. Let me start over.
Scarlet: Huh...?
Corrin: Scarlet, I want you to decorate me... with your love...
Scarlet: ...
...What? What does that even mean?
Corrin: I'm asking if you'll marry me.
Scarlet: Seriously?
Corrin: Completely. I don't think I can live without you.
No, wait, go back to the "decorate me with your love" part.
How long did you spend coming up with that?
Corrin: *sigh* You're so cool about everything that I worried I wouldn't measure up.
So I thought long and hard...and tried to come up with something cool sounding...
HAHAHAHAHA!
Corrin: Was it really that bad? I meant it seriously!
Scarlet: Haha, sorry. It's just...you had that long, and that's the best you could do?
Corrin: Fine. I'm no poet—I admit it.
Scarlet: Hey, I didn't say I hated it. I mean, at least you tried!
If anybody else tried a line like that on me, they'd probably get a slapping.
But you? I'll let it slide.
Corrin: Really? Does that mean...
Scarlet: Yeah, I think you know what it means.
You and me go together like sparkly rocks and sticky gunk.
Corrin: I'm tempted to ask which of us is which in the relationship...
But I've learned by now to keep my mouth shut and appreciate what I have.

tl;dr ok sacre merde Scarlet/Crimson is so adorable my god
Also there is so much innuendo in this but I don't care it's beautiful
[spoiler=M!CorrinxOboro]
C
Corrin: Hmm, this is unusual. I've actually done everything on my list for today.
Maybe I'll sit back and have a cup of tea before I turn in.
There is that book I've been meaning to finish, too...
Oboro: Lord Corrin! What are you doing in here?
Corrin: Wh—Oboro?! Why are you up so late?
Oboro: I'm cleaning. Couldn't you tell by my mop and broom?
Corrin: In the dead of night, though?
Oboro: Afraid so. I have my duties and training to attend to during the day.
So this is really the only chance I get.
Now stop loafing around, Lord Corrin. You're in the way.
Don't you leave that book there! Take it with you!
Corrin: Urgh...so much for a relaxing evening...
I suppose the chores must be done, even if it is nearly midnight.
Is there anything I can do to help you?
Oboro: ...
Corrin: Oboro...? Did you hear the question?
Oboro: Hm? Oh, uh, yeah.
Corrin: Really? You seemed anguished over something.
Oboro: F-forget it... Now shoo! I've still gotta sweep in here!
Corrin: I'm going, I'm going...
B
Corrin: Whew... What an exhausting day. And I still haven't had dinner yet.
I wonder if there's anything in the kitchen I can take back to my room...
Corrin: Is there someone in here?
AAAAH!
Corrin: Help! S-s-someone! It's a demon!
Oboro: Oh... Lord Corrin.
Corrin: Huh? Oh...it's only you. Whew.
I must admit, it's a little creepy to see you in a dark room with only a single candle.
Oboro: S-sorry...
Corrin: Oboro...is everything OK? You were staring off into the woods for a moment.
Oboro: Yeah. Everything's fine.
Corrin: I'm not convinced. Your attention was wandering last time, too.
Is something bothering you?
Oboro: Nothing that Lord Corrin should concern himself with.
Corrin: Don't worry about that.
You shouldn't keep your troubles bottled up inside. I don't mind listening, at least.
Oboro: ...All right, since you insist.
It's not a problem so much as a bad memory.
When I was a kid, my parents ran a clothing shop in our village.
We were out trading in Nohr when bandits attacked and killed them both.
I hid in the wagon, and fortunately the bandits didn't notice me.
Corrin: I never knew...
Oboro: It all happened on a moonless night, just like this one.
I can't help but remember when the sky gets black.
Corrin: Which explains why your face was so stormy.
I'm sorry, Oboro.
Here I am, notionally a Nohrian, asking you to open up to me. It was insensitive.
Oboro: N-not at all! You have nothing to feel guilty for, Lord Corrin.
It's the bandits who are to blame. They're fiends in human shape...
Corrin: Oboro...
Oboro: Oh, um—sorry. I got kind of carried away there, I guess.
I'll, uh...show myself out.
Corrin: That poor girl...
A
Oboro: Midnight cleaning time! Let's do this!
Corrin: More late-night cleaning, Oboro?
Oboro: Yes. Sorry to disturb you at this hour, but I'd appreciate your help.
Corrin: A couple nights ago it was repairing weapons and armor.
Last night, you took inventory of the whole storeroom.
Oboro: Well, better safe than sorry, they say.
Come on, Lord Corrin, don't just stand there. Help or get out of the way!
Corrin: I know what you're doing, Oboro.
You're staying busy to pretend that nothing bothers you during the night, aren't you?
Corrin: Is it because spending a quiet night alone reminds you of the night your parents died?
Oboro: D-don't be silly!
There are all kinds of reasons a girl would spend every night doing chores.
Corrin: But I've noticed you tend to glance grimly out at the forest while you do these chores.
Oboro: Th-that's because...um...
Corrin: Sorry. I wasn't trying to overstep my boundaries.
But you seem desperate somehow, and it makes my heart ache to see.
Oboro: Hrgh...
Corrin: You don't need to try so hard. It won't bring your parents back...
You have your master, and me, and all the others here to help you.
Oboro: Haha... You saw right through me, Lord Corrin.
No matter how hard I try not to be, I'm a mess.
I put up a front so I don't fall apart, and I keep people away with my stare...
But it was never going to work forever. I just can't do it.
Corrin: Oboro... No one cares if you're a mess!
We all have problems. We'll all help you through yours.
Oboro: Lord Corrin...
Corrin: If you're scared to fight on the front lines, there's plenty to contribute in back.
If you really want, you can just stay here and do the chores.
Everyone knows you as a kind person who always looks out for her comrades.
So let us look out for you. Come to us anytime you want.
Oboro: Lord Corrin... You think they'll help me if I ask?
Corrin: I know they will. An army is founded on people not having to struggle alone.
Oboro: ...I never saw it like that before.
Thank you...so much. I think I was shutting myself out for no reason.
I feel a little better now.
Corrin: Good. You shouldn't hesitate to show your vulnerable side around your friends.
Oboro: Hahaha. What about my scary side?
Corrin: You mean that face you're always making? Maybe keep that to yourself...
S
Oboro: Um... Lord Corrin?
Corrin: Hi, Oboro. Doing some late-night chores?
Oboro: No...my past hasn't bothered me as much lately. So no cleaning tonight.
Corrin: That's good. It shows you're growing.
Oboro: Well, I still make that scowl sometimes. I see a Nohrian and can't help myself.
Corrin: Hmm...well, just be aware that not everyone in Nohr is a villain.
And I'm not saying that in self-defense.
Oboro: Yeah, I know.
Corrin: I think we should judge people by what's in their hearts, not where they're from.
As Hoshidan royalty raised in Nohr, I hope to prove that to you.
Oboro: Mind proving that to me up close, Lord Corrin?
It would be easier to see if I could stay at your side from now on...
Corrin: If that will help, then of course.
Corrin: Um...?
Oboro: You can be so thick sometimes, Lord Corrin.
When I say "up close" and "by your side," I mean...
Corrin: Wait... Oboro, are you saying...
Oboro: You're just getting it now?
I love you, Lord Corrin.
You've always watched over me and helped me when I needed it.
Now that I've put the traumas of my past behind me...
I want to help you as you've helped me, Lord Corrin.
Oboro: Or maybe you don't want someone as fussy and difficult as me...
Corrin: No, don't be silly! I love you too.
I love the way you're always thinking about the best way to help other people.
That's why I wanted to help you—to repay all the kindness you've shown!
Corrin: I promise to make this world a place you can feel safe at night—or any other time.
Until I do, I hope you'll stay at my side and come to me for whatever you need.
Oboro: I'd be delighted to, Lord Corrin.
And I'm great at taking care of people— you know that by now!
Corrin: Then I'll be at your side, counting on you as well.

tl;dr Oboro is adorable and deep, nothing new to see here
[spoiler=M!CorrinxRinkah]
C
Corrin: Rinkah? Over here.
Rinkah: Did you need something done?
Corrin: Sort of. I'd like to ask your opinion on something. Take a look at this map.
If we are positioned here, and the enemy attacks from here... what should we do?
Rinkah: ...
Corrin: If a unit detached and came at them from the river... do you think they'd cluster?
If so, we could hit them with a volley...but if we fail, the attacking force might rout.
Corrin: Rinkah? Are you listening to me?
Rinkah: You know as well as I that I am not a tactician. Why are you here?
Hoping to make friends? I'm sorry to disappoint you.
I'm just here to carry out orders. Nothing more. Farewell.
Corrin: Hey! Hey, wait! I'm not done talking yet!
Rinkah: I have nothing to discuss with you. Leave me alone.
Corrin: You know I can't do that. We're allies! I have to be able to communicate with you.
Rinkah: That's not what I meant. I will still listen to and follow any orders you want to give.
But otherwise, do not speak to me!
Corrin: What is wrong with you?
Rinkah: *sigh* My apologies. Perhaps I went too far. That is no way to talk to one's superior.
I am grateful you spared my life when I was your prisoner.
And I will follow you wherever you decide to lead us.
However I neither need nor desire your attention. Please leave me alone.
Corrin: Hm...
B
Corrin: Hey! Rinkah!
Corrin: Rinkah! Did you hear me?
Rinkah: What is it this time? I told you to leave me alone.
Corrin: I wanted to ask you why you insist so much on remaining aloof.
Rinkah: If I do, will you leave me be?
Corrin: I...I guess I can do that.
Rinkah: *sigh* Very well. I keep my distance because it is the law of the Flame Tribe.
As you know, we worship the God of the Flame.
To honor our God, we keep a fire in the village burning at all times.
This is a challenge, and so in order to keep it burning we have effected many laws.
One such law directs us to avoid contact with outsiders as much as possible.
This is why we live in isolation—and why I would prefer you quit prying.
Corrin: How does living in isolation keep the flame burning?
Rinkah: It's always an outsider that extinguishes the flame of life.
They don't respect it, and so foolishly they run headlong into taboo acts.
Corrin: Like putting out the flame?
Rinkah: That is one of them, yes. And it has terrible consequences for the transgressor.
Once, a long time ago, the sacred flame was extinguished by an enemy tribe.
They only wished to cause us harm, but they angered the God of the Flame.
The holy mountain then erupted, and fire fell from the sky.
Lava decimated the enemy tribe, and by the end of it, there was no trace of them left.
The stories say our own tribe suffered greatly as well, however.
Corrin: I see. But then why were you siding with Hoshido against Nohr?
Rinkah: Because our chief—my father—decided we should cooperate with Hoshido.
A fighter should fully commit themselves to every battle, it's true.
But to be honest, I had grave misgivings about this whole venture. Bad omens.
And those feelings turned out to be well- founded. As you know, I was taken captive.
Corrin: I see. You must feel very vindicated.
Rinkah: I feel the same as I did before.
So. Now you understand. I expect you will stick to your end of the bargain. Farewell.
Corrin: Rinkah... There must be something I can do.
A
Corrin: Rinkah.
Rinkah: Heh. Lord Corrin. You really don't know how to take a hint, do you?
I'm starting to lose count of all the times I told you to stay away.
Corrin: Er. Sorry.
Rinkah: Well? What is it this time?
Corrin: Is there no way I can convince you to be a little more friendly with the others?
Rinkah: Why?
Corrin: When we spoke of your capture at Nohr's hands...you seemed angry.
Do you hate having been caught so much?
Rinkah: Of course I do. Being captured is far more shameful a fate than death to a warrior.
I wish I had perished that day. I would have retained my dignity, at least.
Corrin: But if you'd died, we'd never have met and worked together.
Rinkah: What?
Corrin: We're at war. Nothing is certain. One day we celebrate, the next we may be mourning.
But I have to believe there's some kind of order to things.
And so I think we were fated to meet as we did, and that we should be grateful for it.
Rinkah: I see. I AM grateful we met. But I still feel regret and anger at my capture.
It is difficult to be grateful for a misfortune, is it not?
Corrin: But in the end it wasn't a misfortune, right? It all worked out.
We should thank fate for that—for all the ways it sees fit to connect us. All of us.
And I think fate has given you a unique and incredible opportunity.
Rinkah: How so?
Corrin: It's rare the Flame Tribe interacts with outsiders, right?
Then perhaps you should take advantage of this chance to learn about the world.
About other people, other cultures, lands, arts, history, technologies...
Your people may not have an opportunity like this again for a long, long time.
And I think it would be a terrible shame were you to let it slip past you.
But...I admit I may feel this way because I spent my entire life trapped in isolation.
So the choice is yours. I won't press you further.
Rinkah: I see. Very well. I will have to think on it, but your argument has a certain weight.
I'll...do my best to try to warm up to the others. All right?
Corrin: Thank you, Rinkah!
Rinkah: No. Thank you.
S
Rinkah: Corrin. I've been looking for you.
Corrin: Oh! I've been looking for you too! I hear you've been warming up to everyone.
I'm know it couldn't have been easy for you. Thank you.
Rinkah: S-sure. No problem.
Corrin: So, you had something you wanted to talk to me about?
Rinkah: No, never mind. It's not important.
Corrin: Are you sure?
Rinkah: Maybe we can talk some other time.
Corrin: W-wait! Rinkah! What's wrong? You can tell me.
You've finally started to open up. Don't close yourself off now! Please. Let's talk.
Rinkah: Hmph.
Corrin: Huh? Are you all right? Your face is burning up!
Do you have a fever? Are you sick? Let me get you a healer!
Rinkah: N-no!
Corrin: Are you sure? You're sweating a lot too...
Rinkah: I wanted to tell you...
Corrin: Yes? Go on.
Rinkah: I'm sorry. My pride prevented me from telling you before. I swore I'd never do this.
Every time I saw you, I felt ashamed. You were a reminder of my capture.
A reminder of my weakness.
Corrin: I'm so sorry.
Rinkah: But over time, the shame over my capture has weakened, and been replaced.
I began to wrestle not with my weakness, but with a new feeling.
Corrin: A new feeling?
Rinkah: Yes. Love.
Corrin: Love?!
Rinkah: I could not accept that I had feelings for you.
You are a foreigner, an outsider—and a constant reminder of my capture.
Corrin: I see. Well, the truth is, I have had feelings for you too. Ever since the day I saw you.
Rinkah: Huh?!
Corrin: I made excuses to myself, saying I just wanted you to make friends and learn.
But the truth is, I really only wanted to get closer to you, Rinkah.
Rinkah: Corrin...
Corrin: Hahaha. When you think about it, we really met in the worst possible way, didn't we?
Rinkah: Don't say that!
From now on, I will remember it as one of the happiest days of my life.
As you said, we should be grateful for everything fate did to connect us.
Corrin: Haha. Yes. Thank you, Rinkah.
Rinkah: There is no need to thank me. I should be the one thanking you—for saving my life.
And for igniting this fire in my heart.

tl;dr Amazon taming get. Corrin slightly more persuasive in English.
EDIT:
[spoiler=M!CorrinxTsunderbolt]
C
Selena: Grr! Where did it go?
Why am I the most cursed person in the entire world? Ughhh!
Corrin: Selena? I heard shouting... Is everything OK?
Selena: Um, obviously not!
I can't find my yukata!
Corrin: Oh no!
Wait, what's a yukata?
Selena: You don't even know what a yukata is?
Well, for your information, it's a super-cute dress-type thing from Hoshido.
Corrin: Oh. But aren't you from Nohr?
Selena: What does that have to do with it? And who said I was from Nohr?
Corrin: Sorry, I'm confused—
Selena: Why does it matter where I'm from? I can wear whatever I want.
Corrin: No argument here. If the shoe fits...
Selena: I thought I told you it was a dress, not a shoe.
And OF COURSE it fits—I looked fabulous!
But now I CAN'T FIND IT.
Corrin: No need to shout... I'm sure it's around here somewhere...
Selena: Don't you know anything? I was fishing for a compliment there. Jeez!
Corrin: I'm sorry?
Selena: Whatever. Are you going to help me find my yukata or not?
Corrin: Well, it doesn't sound like I have a choice.
Selena: Not if you want to remain my third-best friend, mister.
Now, c'mon, let's find that thing!
Corrin: OK, sounds good.
Wait, THIRD best? Who are numbers one and—?
Selena: Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head off about them.
B
Selena: Hey, Corrin! Didja find my yukata yet?
Corrin: Sorry, I haven't.
But, to be honest, after we spent so much time looking the other day...
I sort of assumed it was gone forever. So I haven't been looking very hard.
Selena: Ugh! You give up too easily.
Corrin: Well, I did look all around the castle, and I asked a few people about it.
Selena: Well, you feel that you tried your best. I guess that's good enough for some people.
Corrin: *sigh*
Selena: You're sighing? It's like you don't even WANT to find my yukata.
Corrin: Selena, I would truly like to help you find it, if only for my own personal relief.
Maybe you could tell me a bit more about the garment...
Selena: All right... It's burgundy with a tiny cherry blossom pattern.
It's the same color my mother used to wear a lot.
But it probably looked better on her, of course...
Corrin: Why would you say that?
Selena: Well, she was perfect and she had perfect taste. Kinda hard to live up to that.
Not that I don't come pretty darn close!
Corrin: She "was" perfect? Did she pass away?
Selena: Yeah, but whatever. I'm over it.
Anyway, we're talking about my yukata here. You got the details memorized?
Corrin: Er, yes. Burgundy with cherry blossoms.
Oh, one other thing. What size was it?
Selena: What SIZE?
Corrin: Er, yes?
Selena: That's kind of personal, don't you think?
What if I asked you what color of underwear you were wearing, huh?
Corrin: Um...
Selena: Oh, great. Now you're probably thinking about MY underwear.
You're so nosy, you know that?
Corrin: Selena, please listen! I wasn't thinking anything like that!
I just want to help you find your yukata.
I thought it might be helpful to know the size.
Selena: All right, fine. It's a regular size yukata. Not large, not small. REGULAR. Got it?
Corrin: Regular-sized. Got it.
Selena: Now, are you done interrogating me? Will you hurry up and start searching?
Corrin: Yes, I will be glad to take my leave of you at this point.
Selena: Wait, what do you mean by THAT?
A
Selena: Hey, Corrin! Did you find my yukata yet or what?
Corrin: Well...
Selena: *sigh* Don't bother answering. I can tell by the look on your face.
Whatever. It doesn't matter anymore.
Corrin: What do you mean?
Selena: I mean...we've both looked all over for the darn thing, and it's just gone.
I'm sorry I wasted your time. I know you've got a lot of important stuff going on.
Corrin: Selena...
Selena: Just so we're clear, I'm not grateful.
Corrin: Well, I'm glad you could clear that up.
Selena: I guess I'll just have to make a new yukata.
It'll probably be challenging, but with my level of talent, I'm sure it will turn out.
Corrin: I think that's a good idea, Selena. Camilla is always saying how talented you are.
Selena: She...she is?
I mean... Of course she is.
By the way, what's your size?
Corrin: My size? You got so upset when I asked about your size the other day.
Selena: Ughhh. This is for a gift so it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT, duh.
Corrin: Fair enough. I was just teasing!
But you don't need to get me a gift.
Selena: Well don't worry. It's not like it's a good gift or anything.
I just thought that if I had some leftover scraps of material...
Maybe, if I had time, I could sew them together into a yukata for you.
Whatever! I probably won't have enough material or I'll forget or something.
Corrin: I see. Well, it's the thought that counts.
Selena: Great. So now we just need to go find some cute fabric. Ready to go?
Corrin: Um...
Selena: What do you mean, "um"? Are you ready or not?
Most people would BEG for a chance to go shopping with me.
Corrin: I'm sure I'll be begging for something by the end of the trip...
Selena: Ha, ha. C'mon, let's go! This is going to be fun. Hurry up!
Corrin: And there she goes.
Wait, I never told her what size I am!
Corrin: Selena, how are you doing today?
Selena: Fine, fine. But what's going on? I was in the middle of something.
Corrin: Oh, I'm sorry to have interrupted you. What were you doing?
Selena: If you must know, I was packing.
Remember how we couldn't find any decent fabric the other day?
Well, I've got a lead on some premium silk, but I have to go pick it up.
It's...a bit of a hike from here.
Corrin: Well, I'm glad I caught you. Because there's no need for you to go.
Here, take this.
Selena: This fabric... It's the same as my missing yukata!
Corrin: Indeed! I found a place that was willing to make a custom order for you.
Selena: Oh, gods... I don't deserve this. I've been so awful to you.
To everyone...
Corrin: No! Don't say that.
I mean, sure, you've been prickly, but that's just who you are.
Y'know, it's funny. I've actually grown somewhat fond of being belittled—
Selena: Then marry me.
Selena: You heard me. Grow up and marry me, Corrin!
Or are you a scared little baby? Waaah! Waaah!
Corrin: I...no. Wait. What?!
Selena: Look. I've got important things to do. I can't just sit around waiting for a proposal.
So are you gonna marry me or what?
Most people would kill for this opportunity, just so you know.
Corrin: Against all better judgment...I will.
I will marry you, Selena!
Selena: Well, good!
And you better make me the happiest woman in the world while you're at it!
Corrin: Does this count as the start of our honeymoon?

tl;dr Corrin is surprisingly well written in this
For once he is actually coming close to an appropriate level of dispassionate snarkery
Some of the lines in this are gold though, in all seriousness
EDIT2:
[spoiler=M!Corrin x F!Frederick]
C
Flora: Lord Corrin! Where are Jakob and Felicia? Should you be unguarded like this?
Corrin: It's quite all right, Flora. I dismissed both of them for the day.
They'd work themselves to death if I allowed it.
I have to make sure they get some free time every now and then, just like the rest of us.
Flora: You're so kind! Well, if that's the case, please allow me to assist you in their stead.
Let's see here. Your hair looks a bit messy today.
Corrin: Huh? It does?
Flora: You can't go around performing your duties with messy hair!
A man's appearance is the mark of his character, after all!
There, much better.
Corrin: Thanks!
Flora: Ah! There's a leaf stuck to your cape.
Just a minute, and I'll get it right off you!
Corrin: OK.
Flora: There, much better.
Oh my, your boots are so scuffed! Luckily, I've got some boot polish handy right here.
Corrin: A-all right...
Flora: There! Much better.
Corrin: Thank you. You know, sometimes I forget how unlike Felicia and Jakob you are.
Flora: Thank you very much!
Ooh! Dust on your shoulder. I'll take care of that. *wap* *wap* *wap*
Corrin: Th-thanks...
B
Flora: *sigh*
Corrin: Flora? What are you doing slumped against the wall like that?
Flora: Lord Corrin! I apologize for letting you see me in such a disgraceful state.
Corrin: Is something bothering you? You can always talk to me, you know.
Flora: Well...as you know, I'm a maid. It is my duty to never miss a single detail.
Even the smallest lapse could cause embarrassment or discomfort to my master.
Yet there is so much work to be done that I must also be very efficient with my time.
Corrin: Yes, and I think on both counts you're exemplary. So what's the issue?
Flora: Thank you, milord. The compliment means a lot coming from you.
However, there are times where my duties make me feel so...exhausted.
Er, but, ah— M-my apologies. I shouldn't be complaining like this to you, milord.
I'm sure my problems are nothing compared to everyone else's.
They all work so hard without complaint, and yet here I am, moping and whining.
Corrin: No, it's all right. I'm glad you opened up and let me know how you really feel.
Flora: Huh?
Corrin: You're a very talented maid, and you never seem to take a break.
I had almost begun to wonder whether or not you were really human.
But hearing your concerns just now has proven it to me.
And...it's nice feeling closer to you.
Flora: Lord Corrin...
Corrin: Anyway, you're done for the day. Go get some rest. OK?
And know that you can always take a break whenever you feel you need it.
It won't do to have you exhausted all the time from overwork.
Flora: Thank you, Lord Corrin.
But, before I go, can I adjust your hair really quickly? Just a little bit!
Corrin: No way! Break time starts now.
Flora: Fine, fine...
A
Flora: Lord Corrin!
Corrin: Someone's looking peppy today.
Flora: I took your advice, and I've been resting a lot more lately.
And as you can see, it's already paying off! I feel so much better now!
Corrin: I'm glad to hear it. Now you just have to make sure to keep it up!
Flora: Of course! Thank you so much. You're far too kind.
Corrin: Hey now, none of that. Just seeing you happy again is plenty thanks for me.
Flora: Lord Corrin...
[sFX: Wind]
Oh no!
Corrin: F-Flora?! Where did this snowstorm come from?
Flora: My apologies, milord. Your kindness just moved me so.
I might be able to stop it right away...but would you mind if I let it go a little longer?
Flora: My emotions are running too hot. I'd like to use this draft to help me cool down.
Corrin: Oh. Um. All right.
Flora: ...
Corrin: ...Not done yet?
Flora: I'm sorry. Just a bit more...
Corrin: C-could we speed this up? I can't feel my hands! Th-th-they're turning b-blue...
Flora: |There we are. I feel better now.
Corrin: Thank the gods. Any longer and I might have lost a limb...
Flora: My apologies, Lord Corrin. I keep behaving most shamefully.
Corrin: No, don't worry about it. If anything, I want to see more of this side of you.
Not the maid-you, but the real you.
Flora: Oh. You're so kind, milord. It's so touching. I-I don't think I can control—
Oh no!
Corrin: N-n-not again!
Flora: Lord Corrin. You called for me?
Corrin: Yes. Thank you for coming. There is something I wished to speak to you about.
Flora: Of course! But before we get started, would you like anything to drink?
Corrin: No, thank you. I'm fine. What I wanted to talk to you about is—
Flora: Oh dear, your hair is all out of sorts again. There we go. Much better.
Corrin: Ah. Thanks.
Flora: Ack! You've got little hairs on your cape! Have you been around any dogs today?
This won't do. Here, let me get all of that off for you.
*brush* *brush* So, what did you wish to discuss with me? *brush* *brush*
Corrin: C-could you stop that?
Flora: Hm? *brush* *brush*
Stop what? *brush* *brush*
Corrin: Stop being a maid.
Flora: What?! But why?! How can I help you if I can't even perform any maidly duties?
I'm not skilled on the battlefield. All I know is how to take care of others!
D-do you no longer want me to serve you?
Oh, my cold, desolate heart...
Corrin: Uh...F-Flora? I-i-i-it's getting a little chilly in here.
Flora: *sob* If I stopped being a maid...what would I even have to live for?
Corrin: Wait, Flora! You misunderstand! I just wanted you to stop for a moment!
Because it was difficult trying to tell you how I felt while you were brushing me!
I...I love you, Flora!
Flora: Huh?
Corrin: I love you. Please, will you be with me? Here, I have something for you.
Flora: A ring?
Corrin: Yes. I want you to have it.
Flora: Ohhh. Oh, Corrin!
[sFX: Ice]
Corrin: F-Flora! The wind is picking up again!
Flora: I'm sorry! I'm just so happy! It's too much for me to handle! I can't stop it!
Corrin: So you mean—
Flora: Yes! Of course I'll accept your ring! I love you too!
Corrin: Oh. W-w-well good, then. I'm glad!
Flora: I'll do my best to be the perfect wife for you! My very, very best! I swear it!
Corrin: A-am I imagining things or...is the wind g-g-g-getting even stronger?
I'm...so cold...can't...see...
But...so happy.
Flora: Me too!

tl;dr Flora is cute and flanderised beyond belief
Also I am starting to suspect that the different paths had different localisation teams
[going to bed now]
Edited by bugmaniacbob

Hoshido

Ryoma x Orochi (Only if Thor doesn't mind) XD

I've already done every Ryouma support, just gonna upload it soon, but you're welcome to do Takumi/Rinka if you can get it before the weekend. I'm writing the batch processing script over the weekend unless I get too much homework, so I might just knock out all the supports in one go if I can automate it right.

If you're looking to pair Ryouma/Orochi, you might be glad to know it's a very good support. I actually posted my reaction in the thread earlier.

Was about to start transcribing this, glad I checked this thread again

Anyway

[spoiler=M!CorrinxHinoka]
Corrin: Hm? Was that a whinny just now? Oh, I think I see Hinoka. It must be her pegasus I heard...
Hinoka: There you go... Feels good, doesn't it?
Oh, don't get your feathers all ruffled! It just makes it harder to brush you...
We've been partners for a while; it was so long ago that I chose to be a sky knight...
Hm?
Corrin: Oh, sorry, Hinoka. I didn't mean to interrupt you...
Hinoka: Hi, Corrin. It's not a problem at all. What can I do for you?
Corrin: Well, I overheard you talking about when you decided to become a sky knight...
I'm actually curious why you did it.
Hinoka: I don't know if it's a story I should tell you.
No, that's wrong. Now that we're reunited, I can share it with you.
After you were kidnapped, I was so mad, I didn't know what to do with myself.
On several occasions, I snuck out of the castle, thinking I could come save you.
Corrin: Really?!
Hinoka: But I was always stopped, either by castle staff, Ryoma, or even Mother herself.
I was just so angry that those Nohrians had stolen you away from us...
And I was mad at myself for not being able to do anything about it.
Hinoka: As I got older, I realized that I was trying to do the impossible.
I was so young; there was no way I could walk through all of Nohr and save you.
And then one day I saw a pegasus flying...
Corrin: So that was when you decided to become a sky knight?
Hinoka: Indeed. That decision has driven almost everything I've done since then.
It's really made me into the person I am today—much stronger and determined.
I suppose I should thank you, Corrin, even though I wish you'd been spared it.
Corrin: I'm the one who should be thanking you.
If things hadn't turned out exactly as they did, I'd have needed you to save me!
Thank you, Hinoka.
B
Corrin: Hello there, Hinoka. Tending to your pegasus again?
Hinoka: Indeed. He's always been my partner on the battlefield, after all.
It's important that I show him my appreciation whenever I can.
Corrin: You were still quite young when you decided to become a sky knight, right?
It's obviously a dangerous job... Did anyone try to talk you out of it?
Hinoka: Oh, definitely. Many people did. Your mother more than most.
Corrin: What? Even my mother?
She was worried for your safety, even though you weren't related?
Hinoka: Indeed. It even surprised me how strongly opposed to the idea she was.
She tried all manner of things to convince me to change my mind.
Begging, bribing...
Corrin: How did you respond?
Hinoka: Well, I was still a very young girl...
Ryoma and the others accepted her as Father's wife and our new mother, but I...
I didn't do that very easily.
As a result, I was cruel to her—more cruel than she could ever deserve.
Corrin: Oh, no! What happened? What did you do?
Hinoka: I told her that she wasn't my mother and had no place ordering me around.
Of course, I apologized later, but it's impossible to take back what was said.
I still remember how her face changed right as the words left my mouth.
I'll probably regret having said that for the rest of my life...
Corrin: That was years ago, though! I'm sure she forgave you long ago.
You were young and didn't know any better.
I think you can forgive yourself...
Hinoka: No, it's better that I continue to carry this burden with me as a reminder, I think.
A
Corrin: Is that Hinoka's pegasus over there?
Hey there. You're a lucky one. You probably know this, but Hinoka is pretty great.
She's strong and she's brave...and she's really determined.
At the same time she's so kind and caring. You couldn't have asked for a better rider.
Hinoka: Corrin? What are you doing here?
Corrin: Gah! H-hello, Hinoka! I didn't see you...
Hinoka: You jumped a foot in the air, Corrin. Why were you so startled?
Corrin: No reason! No reason... I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting you to be there.
I was...wrapped up in talking to your pegasus about you.
Hinoka: You were? What were you saying to him?
Corrin: I was telling him how lucky he was to have someone who cares so much.
Even though becoming a sky knight has really defined who you are...
you were just as caring a person before.
Hinoka: ...
Corrin: I'm incredibly grateful for how much you've cared for me.
I feel like I need to give a little back, too.
Hinoka: Corrin...
Corrin: You've worked so hard to support me.
I want to be able to support you too.
Hinoka: Heehee... When did you learn to be so direct in your words?
Corrin: D-don't tease me! I'm serious!
Hinoka: I know, Corrin, I know.
Thank you. I'm blessed to be your sister.
Corrin: And I'm thankful to be your brother. I hope that you'll lean on me for help whenever you need it.
Hinoka: Of course.
S
Hinoka: You know, Corrin showered me with all those nice words, but...
I don't think I'm as wonderful a person as he seems to believe...
[horse whinny]
Hinoka: Remember how angry I was after he was kidnapped?
It's impossible to deny—even you wouldn't obey me back then...
They say pegasi only listen to people with pure hearts...
I can't even count the number of times you threw me as I was learning to ride.
Heehee... Even then I had probably fallen for him and just not realized it.
I can be pretty scary when I lose something I love...
Corrin: H-Hinoka...
Hinoka: What the—?!
Corrin: Were you talking about...me, just now?
Hinoka: I...um... You were listening?
It doesn't matter! Just...forget everything you heard, OK? That wasn't meant for you!
Corrin: No. I don't think I can forget that.
Hinoka: But why...
Corrin: Because hearing it... It made me really happy to hear you say that.
Hinoka: What?!
Corrin: Never in my wildest dreams did I think that you felt that way about me.
And while I am glad to know it... no matter how much we care about each other, we're siblings.
It would be best if we just buried these feelings and never let them out.
Hinoka: I didn't think you shared the same feelings, which is why I didn't tell you...
Well, forgive me for not sharing this truth with you before now.
Corrin: What are you talking about?
Hinoka: The truth is...you're not my brother. My blood brother, anyway.
Corrin: Huh?! What do you mean?
Hinoka: After you returned to Hoshido, Mother... Queen Mikoto gave me this letter.
She told me to read it if—in light of your return—I ever worried about who I loved.
I didn't know what she meant then, but a few days ago I realized she meant you.
In the letter, Mother writes that you aren't Father...King Sumeragi's child.
Since we also have different mothers...
Corrin: This is...a lot to take in all at once...
Hinoka: Thinking back, we all knew that Mother had prophetic powers.
She must have given me the letter because she knew I would fall in love with you.
The letter also talked a bit about her and Father's relationship...
Corrin: What did it say?
Hinoka: Mother wrote that she came to Hoshido after asking my father for help.
When she arrived, she had a baby with her. He had been born in her homeland.
That baby was you, Corrin.
Father knew that you weren't his child, and yet he raised you as his own...
Such was his love for Mother... Your mother, that is.
Corrin: Even knowing the truth, I can't think of him as anyone other than my father.
This begs the question, though... Who is my father by blood?
Hinoka: I can't help you there. Mother didn't say anything about him in her letter.
Corrin: I see... Still, this means that you're not actually my sister...
Hinoka: I'm sorry, Corrin. Maybe I shouldn't have told you...
Corrin: No, I'm glad you did! I'm shocked, to be sure, but now that I know the truth, I can be honest, too.
Hinoka... I love you. I love you more than anyone else in the world.
Hinoka: Really? Are you certain? If you are... Well, there is no one I would rather be with than you.
Corrin: I am. And I feel exactly the same way.
Hinoka: Corrin... I never dreamed this would happen.
It makes all those days I spent planning how to rescue you all the more meaningful.
I'm so glad that we feel the same...
Corrin: We'll never be separated again. Ever. I'll always be by your side.
Hinoka: Me too. I promise to always protect you.

tl;dr Actually we're not siblings let's bang
[spoiler=M!CorrinxScarlet]
C
Scarlet: One more whack oughtta do it... HEAVE— $Wmusername|3$w0|
Corrin: Scarlet, what's all this racket?
Scarlet: Hey, Corrin! What's it look like? I'm busting up rocks.
Corrin: You're breaking rocks? For fun, or...?
Scarlet: Yep! Come in closer and I'll show ya.
You see those sparkly bits mixed in with all the dirt and rubble?
Corrin: They look like jewels...
Scarlet: I'm smashing these rocks apart to get at the good stuff inside.
Corrin: You make your own jewelry? Interesting.
Scarlet: Hah! You think I turn these little gems into a necklace or what have you?
Have you MET me? That's not my style at all, Corrin.
Corrin: Oh! I see now. These are the rocks you use to decorate your weapon.
Scarlet: Give the man a prize!
I'd show you how it works, but...I'm out of the most important material.
Corrin: What's that, if I might ask?
Scarlet: My magic gunk. It sticks to anything!
Too bad. It'd be fun to give you a demonstration.
Corrin: "Magic gunk," eh...
B
Corrin: Scarlet!
Scarlet: Hey, if it ain't Corrin!
Corrin: That magic gunk you mentioned... Is this it?
Scarlet: It sure is!
But how'd you know? And where'd you get some?
Corrin: The shop in town had some. I picked it up while I was running errands.
Scarlet: I owe ya one. Thanks.
How about a live demonstration for your troubles? I've got some rocks all set to go.
Corrin: There are so many tiny fragments here...
Scarlet: Amazing, aren't they? They shine like tiny stars.
OK, first we set the weapon down here. Then we slather on some of that gunk.
Once it's fully coated, we stick on a bunch of those shiny rocks.
The gal who taught me the technique called it mosaic. It's probably my favorite hobby.
Corrin: Is there an outline of some sort near the hilt? It's faint, but I can just barely see...
Scarlet: That's my rough sketch.
Corrin: You sketch it out beforehand?
Scarlet: Yep. It helps to lay down a design first before you fill it in with the rocks.
Makes it look like a painting, huh?
Corrin: It's exquisite!
Scarlet: You have to be reaaaaal patient...
Place each rock slowly...
Carefully...
And you're done!
Corrin: This design... Did you...?!
Scarlet: Yep! It's your face!
Corrin: That's a stunning likeness.
You're very skilled to get it so lifelike. I wouldn't have guessed it of you, Scarlet.
Scarlet: Haha, right? Came out pretty fine, if I do say so myself.
Though...
Corrin: Hmm?
Scarlet: It's nice to hear someone else appreciate it, too.
Corrin: Why, Scarlet...I didn't think you were the type to blush.
Scarlet: Heh, I surprised you once today already. Why not twice?
A
Corrin: Did you call for me, Scarlet?
Scarlet: Yep! I thought we could take a few minutes to spruce up your weapon today.
Corrin: Huh? I...don't quite see the point...
Scarlet: What, you don't like my mosaics?
Corrin: Oh, no—I mean, yes, I do.
I'm just not sure a sparkly weapon is my style...
It doesn't really instill fear in one's enemies, does it?
Scarlet: Yeah...makes sense. All right, we'll go with my other idea then.
Lie down over there.
Corrin: Sorry?
Scarlet: If I can't pretty up your weapon, I'll sparklize your outfit instead.
Scarlet: Oh, relax. It's not like I'm fastening this stuff to your bare skin.
It's just some clothes. This won't hurt a bit.
Corrin: B-but why me...?
Scarlet: 'Cause I like ya, I guess.
So I wanna see you sparkle!
Corrin: That's very kind of you, but—
Scarlet: Hurry up and lie down. Don't make me knock you flat.
Corrin: All right! All right! Just promise you'll keep it small and tasteful.
Scarlet: How small are you thinking?
Corrin: Maybe you can keep it to the wrist of my sleeve.
Scarlet: Oooh... That'd make it look like a bracelet, kinda.
Not a bad idea! Let's get started.
[stuff happens]
Scarlet: How do you like that? I went with a color that I thought would go good with your eyes.
Corrin: I thought when I asked you to keep it small that it would be easily hidden...
But this is actually very nice.
Scarlet: Didn't quite catch that. Care to repeat it?
Corrin: N-no, it's fine!
Scarlet: Take good care of that, OK? It's got sentimental value.
Corrin: That it does. Thank you, Scarlet.
Scarlet: There's that smile I love to see.
Say, what would you think of a matching design on the other wrist?
Corrin: Oh, er, one is enough. But I appreciate the thought.
S
Scarlet: You wanted to talk, Corrin?
Corrin: I called you out here... to see if you would decorate me.
Scarlet: Finally getting into the spirit of it, huh?
Just so happens I have a fresh pile of rocks here, so let's—
Corrin: W-wait.
Scarlet: Chickening out already?
Corrin: I wasn't clear. Let me start over.
Scarlet: Huh...?
Corrin: Scarlet, I want you to decorate me... with your love...
...What? What does that even mean?
Corrin: I'm asking if you'll marry me.
Scarlet: Seriously?
Corrin: Completely. I don't think I can live without you.
No, wait, go back to the "decorate me with your love" part.
How long did you spend coming up with that?
Corrin: *sigh* You're so cool about everything that I worried I wouldn't measure up.
So I thought long and hard...and tried to come up with something cool sounding...
HAHAHAHAHA!
Corrin: Was it really that bad? I meant it seriously!
Scarlet: Haha, sorry. It's just...you had that long, and that's the best you could do?
Corrin: Fine. I'm no poet—I admit it.
Scarlet: Hey, I didn't say I hated it. I mean, at least you tried!
If anybody else tried a line like that on me, they'd probably get a slapping.
But you? I'll let it slide.
Corrin: Really? Does that mean...
Scarlet: Yeah, I think you know what it means.
You and me go together like sparkly rocks and sticky gunk.
Corrin: I'm tempted to ask which of us is which in the relationship...
But I've learned by now to keep my mouth shut and appreciate what I have.

tl;dr ok sacre merde Scarlet/Crimson is so adorable my god
Also there is so much innuendo in this but I don't care it's beautiful
[spoiler=M!CorrinxOboro]
C
Corrin: Hmm, this is unusual. I've actually done everything on my list for today.
Maybe I'll sit back and have a cup of tea before I turn in.
There is that book I've been meaning to finish, too...
Oboro: Lord Corrin! What are you doing in here?
Corrin: Wh—Oboro?! Why are you up so late?
Oboro: I'm cleaning. Couldn't you tell by my mop and broom?
Corrin: In the dead of night, though?
Oboro: Afraid so. I have my duties and training to attend to during the day.
So this is really the only chance I get.
Now stop loafing around, Lord Corrin. You're in the way.
Don't you leave that book there! Take it with you!
Corrin: Urgh...so much for a relaxing evening...
I suppose the chores must be done, even if it is nearly midnight.
Is there anything I can do to help you?
Corrin: Oboro...? Did you hear the question?
Oboro: Hm? Oh, uh, yeah.
Corrin: Really? You seemed anguished over something.
Oboro: F-forget it... Now shoo! I've still gotta sweep in here!
Corrin: I'm going, I'm going...
B
Corrin: Whew... What an exhausting day. And I still haven't had dinner yet.
I wonder if there's anything in the kitchen I can take back to my room...
Corrin: Is there someone in here?
AAAAH!
Corrin: Help! S-s-someone! It's a demon!
Oboro: Oh... Lord Corrin.
Corrin: Huh? Oh...it's only you. Whew.
I must admit, it's a little creepy to see you in a dark room with only a single candle.
Oboro: S-sorry...
Corrin: Oboro...is everything OK? You were staring off into the woods for a moment.
Oboro: Yeah. Everything's fine.
Corrin: I'm not convinced. Your attention was wandering last time, too.
Is something bothering you?
Oboro: Nothing that Lord Corrin should concern himself with.
Corrin: Don't worry about that.
You shouldn't keep your troubles bottled up inside. I don't mind listening, at least.
Oboro: ...All right, since you insist.
It's not a problem so much as a bad memory.
When I was a kid, my parents ran a clothing shop in our village.
We were out trading in Nohr when bandits attacked and killed them both.
I hid in the wagon, and fortunately the bandits didn't notice me.
Corrin: I never knew...
Oboro: It all happened on a moonless night, just like this one.
I can't help but remember when the sky gets black.
Corrin: Which explains why your face was so stormy.
I'm sorry, Oboro.
Here I am, notionally a Nohrian, asking you to open up to me. It was insensitive.
Oboro: N-not at all! You have nothing to feel guilty for, Lord Corrin.
It's the bandits who are to blame. They're fiends in human shape...
Oboro: Oh, um—sorry. I got kind of carried away there, I guess.
I'll, uh...show myself out.
Corrin: That poor girl...
A
Oboro: Midnight cleaning time! Let's do this!
Corrin: More late-night cleaning, Oboro?
Oboro: Yes. Sorry to disturb you at this hour, but I'd appreciate your help.
Corrin: A couple nights ago it was repairing weapons and armor.
Last night, you took inventory of the whole storeroom.
Oboro: Well, better safe than sorry, they say.
Come on, Lord Corrin, don't just stand there. Help or get out of the way!
Corrin: I know what you're doing, Oboro.
You're staying busy to pretend that nothing bothers you during the night, aren't you?
Corrin: Is it because spending a quiet night alone reminds you of the night your parents died?
Oboro: D-don't be silly!
There are all kinds of reasons a girl would spend every night doing chores.
Corrin: But I've noticed you tend to glance grimly out at the forest while you do these chores.
Oboro: Th-that's because...um...
Corrin: Sorry. I wasn't trying to overstep my boundaries.
But you seem desperate somehow, and it makes my heart ache to see.
Oboro: Hrgh...
Corrin: You don't need to try so hard. It won't bring your parents back...
You have your master, and me, and all the others here to help you.
Oboro: Haha... You saw right through me, Lord Corrin.
No matter how hard I try not to be, I'm a mess.
I put up a front so I don't fall apart, and I keep people away with my stare...
But it was never going to work forever. I just can't do it.
Corrin: Oboro... No one cares if you're a mess!
We all have problems. We'll all help you through yours.
Corrin: If you're scared to fight on the front lines, there's plenty to contribute in back.
If you really want, you can just stay here and do the chores.
Everyone knows you as a kind person who always looks out for her comrades.
So let us look out for you. Come to us anytime you want.
Oboro: Lord Corrin... You think they'll help me if I ask?
Corrin: I know they will. An army is founded on people not having to struggle alone.
Oboro: ...I never saw it like that before.
Thank you...so much. I think I was shutting myself out for no reason.
I feel a little better now.
Corrin: Good. You shouldn't hesitate to show your vulnerable side around your friends.
Oboro: Hahaha. What about my scary side?
Corrin: You mean that face you're always making? Maybe keep that to yourself...
S
Oboro: Um... Lord Corrin?
Corrin: Hi, Oboro. Doing some late-night chores?
Oboro: No...my past hasn't bothered me as much lately. So no cleaning tonight.
Corrin: That's good. It shows you're growing.
Oboro: Well, I still make that scowl sometimes. I see a Nohrian and can't help myself.
Corrin: Hmm...well, just be aware that not everyone in Nohr is a villain.
And I'm not saying that in self-defense.
Oboro: Yeah, I know.
Corrin: I think we should judge people by what's in their hearts, not where they're from.
As Hoshidan royalty raised in Nohr, I hope to prove that to you.
Oboro: Mind proving that to me up close, Lord Corrin?
It would be easier to see if I could stay at your side from now on...
Corrin: If that will help, then of course.
Corrin: Um...?
Oboro: You can be so thick sometimes, Lord Corrin.
When I say "up close" and "by your side," I mean...
Corrin: Wait... Oboro, are you saying...
Oboro: You're just getting it now?
I love you, Lord Corrin.
You've always watched over me and helped me when I needed it.
Now that I've put the traumas of my past behind me...
I want to help you as you've helped me, Lord Corrin.
Oboro: Or maybe you don't want someone as fussy and difficult as me...
Corrin: No, don't be silly! I love you too.
I love the way you're always thinking about the best way to help other people.
That's why I wanted to help you—to repay all the kindness you've shown!
Corrin: I promise to make this world a place you can feel safe at night—or any other time.
Until I do, I hope you'll stay at my side and come to me for whatever you need.
Oboro: I'd be delighted to, Lord Corrin.
And I'm great at taking care of people— you know that by now!
Corrin: Then I'll be at your side, counting on you as well.

tl;dr Oboro is adorable and deep, nothing new to see here
[spoiler=M!CorrinxRinkah]
C
Corrin: Rinkah? Over here.
Rinkah: Did you need something done?
Corrin: Sort of. I'd like to ask your opinion on something. Take a look at this map.
If we are positioned here, and the enemy attacks from here... what should we do?
Corrin: If a unit detached and came at them from the river... do you think they'd cluster?
If so, we could hit them with a volley...but if we fail, the attacking force might rout.
Corrin: Rinkah? Are you listening to me?
Rinkah: You know as well as I that I am not a tactician. Why are you here?
Hoping to make friends? I'm sorry to disappoint you.
I'm just here to carry out orders. Nothing more. Farewell.
Corrin: Hey! Hey, wait! I'm not done talking yet!
Rinkah: I have nothing to discuss with you. Leave me alone.
Corrin: You know I can't do that. We're allies! I have to be able to communicate with you.
Rinkah: That's not what I meant. I will still listen to and follow any orders you want to give.
But otherwise, do not speak to me!
Corrin: What is wrong with you?
Rinkah: *sigh* My apologies. Perhaps I went too far. That is no way to talk to one's superior.
I am grateful you spared my life when I was your prisoner.
And I will follow you wherever you decide to lead us.
However I neither need nor desire your attention. Please leave me alone.
Corrin: Hm...
B
Corrin: Hey! Rinkah!
Corrin: Rinkah! Did you hear me?
Rinkah: What is it this time? I told you to leave me alone.
Corrin: I wanted to ask you why you insist so much on remaining aloof.
Rinkah: If I do, will you leave me be?
Corrin: I...I guess I can do that.
Rinkah: *sigh* Very well. I keep my distance because it is the law of the Flame Tribe.
As you know, we worship the God of the Flame.
To honor our God, we keep a fire in the village burning at all times.
This is a challenge, and so in order to keep it burning we have effected many laws.
One such law directs us to avoid contact with outsiders as much as possible.
This is why we live in isolation—and why I would prefer you quit prying.
Corrin: How does living in isolation keep the flame burning?
Rinkah: It's always an outsider that extinguishes the flame of life.
They don't respect it, and so foolishly they run headlong into taboo acts.
Corrin: Like putting out the flame?
Rinkah: That is one of them, yes. And it has terrible consequences for the transgressor.
Once, a long time ago, the sacred flame was extinguished by an enemy tribe.
They only wished to cause us harm, but they angered the God of the Flame.
The holy mountain then erupted, and fire fell from the sky.
Lava decimated the enemy tribe, and by the end of it, there was no trace of them left.
The stories say our own tribe suffered greatly as well, however.
Corrin: I see. But then why were you siding with Hoshido against Nohr?
Rinkah: Because our chief—my father—decided we should cooperate with Hoshido.
A fighter should fully commit themselves to every battle, it's true.
But to be honest, I had grave misgivings about this whole venture. Bad omens.
And those feelings turned out to be well- founded. As you know, I was taken captive.
Corrin: I see. You must feel very vindicated.
Rinkah: I feel the same as I did before.
So. Now you understand. I expect you will stick to your end of the bargain. Farewell.
Corrin: Rinkah... There must be something I can do.
A
Corrin: Rinkah.
Rinkah: Heh. Lord Corrin. You really don't know how to take a hint, do you?
I'm starting to lose count of all the times I told you to stay away.
Corrin: Er. Sorry.
Rinkah: Well? What is it this time?
Corrin: Is there no way I can convince you to be a little more friendly with the others?
Rinkah: Why?
Corrin: When we spoke of your capture at Nohr's hands...you seemed angry.
Do you hate having been caught so much?
Rinkah: Of course I do. Being captured is far more shameful a fate than death to a warrior.
I wish I had perished that day. I would have retained my dignity, at least.
Corrin: But if you'd died, we'd never have met and worked together.
Rinkah: What?
Corrin: We're at war. Nothing is certain. One day we celebrate, the next we may be mourning.
But I have to believe there's some kind of order to things.
And so I think we were fated to meet as we did, and that we should be grateful for it.
Rinkah: I see. I AM grateful we met. But I still feel regret and anger at my capture.
It is difficult to be grateful for a misfortune, is it not?
Corrin: But in the end it wasn't a misfortune, right? It all worked out.
We should thank fate for that—for all the ways it sees fit to connect us. All of us.
And I think fate has given you a unique and incredible opportunity.
Rinkah: How so?
Corrin: It's rare the Flame Tribe interacts with outsiders, right?
Then perhaps you should take advantage of this chance to learn about the world.
About other people, other cultures, lands, arts, history, technologies...
Your people may not have an opportunity like this again for a long, long time.
And I think it would be a terrible shame were you to let it slip past you.
But...I admit I may feel this way because I spent my entire life trapped in isolation.
So the choice is yours. I won't press you further.
Rinkah: I see. Very well. I will have to think on it, but your argument has a certain weight.
I'll...do my best to try to warm up to the others. All right?
Corrin: Thank you, Rinkah!
Rinkah: No. Thank you.
S
Rinkah: Corrin. I've been looking for you.
Corrin: Oh! I've been looking for you too! I hear you've been warming up to everyone.
I'm know it couldn't have been easy for you. Thank you.
Rinkah: S-sure. No problem.
Corrin: So, you had something you wanted to talk to me about?
Rinkah: No, never mind. It's not important.
Corrin: Are you sure?
Rinkah: Maybe we can talk some other time.
Corrin: W-wait! Rinkah! What's wrong? You can tell me.
You've finally started to open up. Don't close yourself off now! Please. Let's talk.
Rinkah: Hmph.
Corrin: Huh? Are you all right? Your face is burning up!
Do you have a fever? Are you sick? Let me get you a healer!
Rinkah: N-no!
Corrin: Are you sure? You're sweating a lot too...
Rinkah: I wanted to tell you...
Corrin: Yes? Go on.
Rinkah: I'm sorry. My pride prevented me from telling you before. I swore I'd never do this.
Every time I saw you, I felt ashamed. You were a reminder of my capture.
A reminder of my weakness.
Corrin: I'm so sorry.
Rinkah: But over time, the shame over my capture has weakened, and been replaced.
I began to wrestle not with my weakness, but with a new feeling.
Corrin: A new feeling?
Rinkah: Yes. Love.
Corrin: Love?!
Rinkah: I could not accept that I had feelings for you.
You are a foreigner, an outsider—and a constant reminder of my capture.
Corrin: I see. Well, the truth is, I have had feelings for you too. Ever since the day I saw you.
Rinkah: Huh?!
Corrin: I made excuses to myself, saying I just wanted you to make friends and learn.
But the truth is, I really only wanted to get closer to you, Rinkah.
Rinkah: Corrin...
Corrin: Hahaha. When you think about it, we really met in the worst possible way, didn't we?
Rinkah: Don't say that!
From now on, I will remember it as one of the happiest days of my life.
As you said, we should be grateful for everything fate did to connect us.
Corrin: Haha. Yes. Thank you, Rinkah.
Rinkah: There is no need to thank me. I should be the one thanking you—for saving my life.
And for igniting this fire in my heart.

tl;dr Amazon taming get. Corrin slightly more persuasive in English.
[More coming maybe? idk tired now]

Oh thank you for that. It was probably the first one I'd do.

I've already done every Ryouma support, just gonna upload it soon, but you're welcome to do Takumi/Rinka if you can get it before the weekend. I'm writing the batch processing script over the weekend unless I get too much homework, so I might just knock out all the supports in one go if I can automate it right.

If you're looking to pair Ryouma/Orochi, you might be glad to know it's a very good support. I actually posted my reaction in the thread earlier.

Wow, you're fast! :0

Yeah, hopefully I can get it done since I was looking forward to it (Takumi/Oboro is a little overdone imo and I want to see other equally good ones of his); I've been doing my best not to read too many supports early but from what little I know I heard it was good. What's your opinion, if I may ask?

Oooh, I'll have to see the english once you put it up then. That's very good to know, since I was initially at a loss with who to pair Ryoma with (he's got many good ones), and I heard this was one of Orochi's best~!

Oh thank you for that. It was probably the first one I'd do.

Oh, I forgot to add -

MID_支援_プレイヤー女_レオン_C_PCF1: $a$t1$Wmレオン|7$Wmusername|3$w0| CORRIN SEZaLeo, could I borrow you for a moment? $Wsレオン|$WaCertainly. What do you need? CORRIN SEZa$E笑,|I was hoping you could help me study. $Wsレオン|$Wa$Eキメ,|You? Wish to study? In the middle of a war? I'm happy to help, but why are you suddenly so serious about your education? CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|I thought broadening my horizons might help me protect everyone... Now that we're at war, I can practice what I learn right away in a real battle. $Wsレオン|$Wa$E怒,|The battlefield is not so kind, nor so simple. I'm sure you've learned that by now. Haven't you, Corrin? CORRIN SEZa$E苦,汗|Well, yes, but... $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,|However! I do think intellectual pursuits play a key role in keeping a mind sharp. That can make all the difference in the heat of battle. If you truly desire it, I will teach you anything you wish to know. CORRIN SEZa$E笑,|Thank you, Leo! $Wsレオン|$Wa$E怒,|But don't expect me to go easy on you. You know how strict I am about my studies. CORRIN SEZa$E苦,汗|Um, I know, but maybe...you could lighten up just a little? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E笑,|You ask the impossible. I will be as strict as I need to be to help your mind grow. Don't forget, you're the one who sought this out! CORRIN SEZa$Eキメ,汗|I suppose that's true... I'll do whatever you ask of me without complaint. $Wsレオン|$WaSpoken like a model pupil. Now, let us begin!

MID_支援_プレイヤー女_レオン_B_PCF1: $a$t1$Wmレオン|7$Wmusername|3$w0| CORRIN SEZaLeo! I finished the assignment you gave me on battle tactics. $Wsレオン|$WaAh, excellent. Hand it over; I'll take a look. CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|So, um...what do you think? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E怒,|This is...rubbish. If you positioned your units this way, they'd all be massacred! CORRIN SEZa$E苦,汗|What?! No way! $Wsレオン|$WaYou're focusing too much on the enemies right in front of you. Rookie mistake. Do that, and you open the door for them to overtake you from behind. In this situation, try using a small, select group of soldiers to scout ahead. Guide them through here while keeping close watch on their formation. $E通常,|If you successfully reposition them like so, see how your battle options increase? You could even sneak around here and take out their commander with ease. CORRIN SEZa$Eキメ,|Wow... That's amazing. You're so clever, Leo. $Wsレオン|$Wa$Eキメ,|Not really. This is the most basic of the basics. Honestly, it's a miracle you've survived this long. CORRIN SEZa$E怒,汗|Yeah...I know. I certainly couldn't have made it so far alone. *sigh* $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,|... CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|What's wrong, Leo? $Wsレオン|$WaCorrin...you know how, on the battlefield, we all look out for you? Why do you think that is? CORRIN SEZa$E怒,汗|Probably because...I'm so new to all this. $Wsレオン|$WaPrecisely. I'm glad you realized as much on your own. $E怒,|That's why Xander and Camilla have always paid more attention to you... CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|Oh, Leo, I wouldn't say— $Wsレオン|$WaNo, it's fine. The strong are always alone because no one thinks they need any help. But that's not true at all. There have been many times when I wished... that I had someone at my side, someone to help guide me through tough situations. $E苦,汗|But I'm no longer a child, and I can't get away with saying such selfish things. All I'm trying to say is that you should enjoy where you are in the growth process. CORRIN SEZa$E苦,汗|Leo...I'm so sorry. It's all my fault you feel so hurt, isn't it? The others have always doted on me so... $Wsレオン|$Wa$E怒,|... CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|You're so talented, Leo. We're all so very impressed by you. We hold you up on a pedestal of sorts... but I can see how that might be lonely. $E苦,汗|But you should know that I would trade minds with you in a moment if I could. I'm trying so hard, but I never feel like I'm quite good enough to lead us... $Wsレオン|$Wa$E苦,|...Forgive me, Sister. I said too much. We are family, first and foremost. All that matters is we have each other's backs. Forgive my moment of weakness. CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|It's OK, Leo. I know I'm not as strong or wise as I should be. But that's why I need your help. I hope you will consent to keep tutoring me... $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,|Of course, Corrin. It would be my great honor.
MID_支援_プレイヤー女_レオン_A_PCF1: $a$t1$Wmレオン|7$Wmusername|3$w0| CORRIN SEZaHey, Leo! I completed your latest battle tactics assignment. $Wsレオン|$WaOh? Let's have a look. $E怒,|... CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|...So? How did I do this time? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E笑,|This is...really good, actually. Much better than the last one. Your units actually have a decent chance of survival. CORRIN SEZa$E笑,|You think so? Phew! That's a relief. $Wsレオン|$Wa$Eキメ,|Of course, there's always room for improvement. Still, you did well. CORRIN SEZaIt's all thanks to you, Leo. I couldn't have improved so quickly without your help. $Wsレオン|$WaToo true. In fact, showing a bit more gratitude wouldn't be out of line. CORRIN SEZaLeo! You're the worst, haha. Is that really something a teacher should be saying? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E笑,|Haha, my apologies. I tend to let my sharp tongue get carried away from time to time. Honestly, when you first asked for my help, I didn't think you'd be so dedicated. CORRIN SEZaIt's only because you're such a great teacher. $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,|No, that's not it at all. CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|It's...not? $Wsレオン|$WaI always had a theory about why Camilla lavishes attention on you... But now I've finally confirmed my suspicions. $E笑,|It's your kind heart. Being near you has a sort of unexplainable soothing effect. Additionally, you're so kind and eager to learn, it makes teaching you a great joy. CORRIN SEZa$Eキメ,汗|Really? You mean it? $Wsレオン|$WaI do. Something about you just draws people in and makes them trust you. That's why, despite your lack of experience, you're such a natural leader. $E通常,|I thought the weak attracted the attention of others while the strong stood alone... But I see now that was a misunderstanding born of my own arrogance. CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|Leo... $Wsレオン|$Wa$E笑,|Thank you for helping me realize that, Corrin. CORRIN SEZaDon't thank me. I didn't actually do anything... $Wsレオン|$Wa$Eキメ,|Enough talk. I intend to polish you into the finest strategist Nohr has ever known. Scream and cry all you want, but I won't let you off the hook until you're perfect. CORRIN SEZa$E怒,汗|Um, OK...just don't go TOO hard on me. Promise? ...Leo?! $Wsレオン|$WaHmm. Well, just give me your best and we'll see what happens.

MID_支援_プレイヤー女_レオン_S_PCF1: $a$t1$Wmレオン|7$Wmusername|3$w0|$Wsレオン|$Wa$E怒,|... CORRIN SEZaWhat's wrong, Leo? You look so sad... $Wsレオン|$WaNot now, Corrin. CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|What's the matter? I know you too well, Leo. You can't keep anything from me. Come on now, tell me what's bothering you. $Wsレオン|$Wa...Could you please just leave me alone for a while? CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|You don't mean that...right? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E苦,汗|Sorry, it's just... You're the last person I want to see me like this. CORRIN SEZa$E笑,|Oh, don't be silly. Being sad is nothing to be embarrassed about. $Wsレオン|$WaYou don't understand. You couldn't. Please, just go. CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|There's really nothing I can do to help you? Nothing at all? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E怒,|... CORRIN SEZa$E怒,|Very well. If you don't want me around, I'll leave you to your solitude. $E通常,|Just know that I'm here for you. If you need anything at all, please let me know. $Wsレオン|$Wa...Forgive me, Corrin. Perhaps you can help after all. Will you hear me out? CORRIN SEZa$E笑,|I thought you'd never ask. $Wsレオン|$Wa$E苦,汗|I have a problem, and for the life of me I can't figure out a solution. CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|There's something even the great Leo can't figure out?! What could it be? $Wsレオン|$WaThere's something I want very badly, but I don't know how to go about obtaining it. This has never happened. I've never had a problem I couldn't think my way out of. I know it would be foolish to act without proper planning... And yet, I don't think I can hold myself back any longer. CORRIN SEZa$Eキメ,|Leo... If it means that much to you, you have to go for it! What is it you want? $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,|Perhaps this will make things clear. CORRIN SEZa$E通常,|Wait...this is a ring! $Wsレオン|$WaKeen as ever. But as you might have surmised, this isn't just any ring... This is the ring you give to one special person whom you vow to love for eternity. When I bought this ring for you, for the first time in my life, I felt... $E笑,|happy. Pure happiness, like everything finally made sense in my life. I've been battling these emotions since I first learned we aren't blood related... But as I said, I cannot hold them back any longer. CORRIN SEZa$E苦,汗照|You don't mean... $Wsレオン|$WaDear Corrin... It seems I've fallen madly in love with you. Would you do me the honor of accepting this ring? CORRIN SEZaLeo! I don't know what to say... $Wsレオン|$Wa$Eキメ,|I know—it's just... You're all I ever think about. I love you so much, I'm in agony! CORRIN SEZa$E通常,照|... $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,|I'm sorry... I know this is probably the last thing you expected me to say. But now that it's out there, I must know... Do you feel the same? CORRIN SEZaLeo... $E笑,|Thank you. I happily accept this beautiful ring. $Wsレオン|$Wa$E通常,汗照|R-really?! CORRIN SEZaYes. I feel the same as you. These feelings are unexpected, but also...beautiful. I'm glad you said something. I don't think I ever would have had the courage to. I know I still have much to learn, but I promise to try my hardest for you! I want nothing more than to be worthy of your love. $Wsレオン|$Wa$E笑,|You are perfectly splendid just as you are, Corrin. Together, I'm certain we will both continue to grow as warriors and as people. CORRIN SEZaHeehee, I look forward to it! $Wsレオン|$Wa$Eキメ,|Thank you for your hand, Corrin. I swear to devote my life to your happiness. CORRIN SEZaOh, Leo... I promise the same. $Sbs4000|$Fw3000|$Wsレオン|$Wd CORRIN SEZd$w0|$lレオン|$w0|$Fi1000|$w0|

The above is the raw text I had for F!CorrinxLeo after Ctrl+H editing. Feel free to use it if you want.

Wow, you're fast! :0

Yeah, hopefully I can get it done since I was looking forward to it (Takumi/Oboro is a little overdone imo and I want to see other equally good ones of his); I've been doing my best not to read too many supports early but from what little I know I heard it was good. What's your opinion, if I may ask?

Oooh, I'll have to see the english once you put it up then. That's very good to know, since I was initially at a loss with who to pair Ryoma with (he's got many good ones), and I heard this was one of Orochi's best~!

I use programming hax (okay Rey wrote this script not me, but, I'm going to extend it to process more than 1 at a time) to do it so it's definitely faster by hand

I don't really think Takumi has anything that quite matches up to Oboro, but Rinka's definitely one of his better ones at least from the JP. From what I can tell she's angrier-sounding in localization though, and I haven't read their localized versions yet. However, localization didn't really mess with the core of most supports (or at least, Ryouma's, that I've seen) if there's nothing inherently wrong with them so I think they should still be fine.

Ryouma's best supports are pretty competitive this time. Orochi's is definitely excellent. I'm personally Ryouma/Rinka trash (but I think that's pretty well known by this point) but I think everything I really liked in my JP review stood out stronger. There's definitely a bunch of good ones for him.

Anyway I'll upload some that's in my pastebin already:

Ryoma x Xander

Xander x Hinoka

Ryoma x Hinoka

Ryoma x Rinka

Ryoma x Camilla

More to follow, gotta upload first

OK I did Corrin x Azura (all routes) because high priority

[spoiler=Birthright: F!Corrin x Azura]
C
Azura: Mmm. Yes! All of that sunshine filtering through the leaves reminds me of Castle Shirasagi.
B
A

[spoiler=Birthright: M!Corrin x Azura]
C
Azura: Mmm. Yes! All of that sunshine filtering through the leaves reminds me of Hoshido.
B
A
S
Corrin: Hello, Azura. Thanks for meeting me here.
Azura: This is becoming your favorite spot, isn't it?
Corrin: Yes. It seemed like a fitting place to discuss something...uh...important.
Azura: Oh, my. You have a serious look on your face. Is everything all right?
Corrin: Yes, I'm fine. I've just been thinking about our conversations about Nohr.
Even after our talks, I haven't changed your mind about Nohr, have I?
Azura: Well, not exactly...
Corrin: I realized all of my good memories of Nohr are thanks to a handful of kind people.
Without Jakob and Felicia and my brothers and sisters, I would have been miserable.
Azura: So you do understand what I'm talking about after all. Nohr can be a cruel place!
Corrin: Yes, but no matter what, there are good people in this world who want to help.
There are people who will love you no matter what it may cost them.
There are people—right here, right now— who want to stand beside you.
Azura: Corrin, what are you saying?
Corrin: I want to be that person for you!
They could throw us in a dark pit, and we'd be fine as long as we're together.
I know it.
Azura: Corrin, I'm so happy to hear you say that.
Corrin: Really?
Azura: Yes! Our fates have been intertwined since the beginning.
I believe we were always meant to walk through this life together.
Corrin: And now the path is bringing us to a peaceful place! I know it is!
Azura: I'm sure there will be plenty of sunshine when we get there.

[spoiler=Conquest: F!Corrin x Azura]
C
<glass breaking>
B
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: There you are, Corrin... Princess of Nohr! I'll kill you where you stand! GAAH!
[shanking ensues]
Gahaha... Gufffpphh...!
A
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: You're that princess from Nohr, aren't you?

[spoiler=Conquest: M!Corrin x Azura]
C
<glass breaking>
B
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: There you are, Corrin... Prince of Nohr! I'll kill you where you stand! GAAH!
[shanking ensues]
Gahaha... Gufffpphh...!
A
<Enemy appears>
Enemy: You're that prince from Nohr, aren't you?
S
Corrin: Azura, do you have a minute?
Azura: Of course, but it's so late! You didn't have another nightmare, did you?
Corrin: No. I haven't had another nightmare since we talked. I'm doing much better now.
Azura: You are better, aren't you?
Corrin: Thanks to you. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
Azura: Oh?
Corrin: The other day, you promised to be by my side. That made such a difference to me.
Now, I know that I'm not in this alone anymore.
Azura: Well, it's true. You're not alone.
Corrin: ...But the thing is, I don't want blood on your hands either!
Azura: Oh, my! Corrin, that was just a metaphor.
Corrin: I know! But I care about you! ...And not just as an ally or a friend...
Azura, I love you. I would do anything to protect you.
Azura: What?!
Corrin: I can't bear the thought of dragging you down with me!
I'd rather know you were unburdened by guilt than have you by my side, suffering.
Azura: Corrin, you have a kind heart. I'm not surprised you feel that way.
What if things didn't have to end so badly? Let's make a new promise!
What if we keep walking this road until we end up someplace full of hope?
Corrin: Do you really think that's possible?
Azura: Yes! Corrin, I love you! Let's keep pressing on until we find peace!

[spoiler=Revelations: F!Corrin x Azura]
C
[sFX: Youuu are a whaaale etc]
Until next time, Azura!
B
A
[splash]
[splash]

[spoiler=Revelations: M!Corrin x Azura]
C
[sFX: Lost in thoughts etc]
Until next time, Azura!
B
A
[splash]
[splash]
S
Corrin: I wonder if I'll find Azura by that lake again. Can't hurt to check...
Is that a shadow over there? I think so... It must be her!
Corrin: Oh. Oh! I'm sorry!
Azura: What?! Who's over there?!
Corrin: It's me! I'm sorry, Azura! I didn't realize that you'd be bathing...
Azura: Corrin... Could you turn around? I need to dress.
Corrin: O-of course! I'm sorry...
[sFX: fwip]
Azura: OK, you can turn around.
Corrin: I can't stop apologizing, Azura. I was coming here to talk to you, and...
I didn't see anything, I swear!
Azura: Nothing at all? I had a feeling someone was around for a bit before you spoke up...
Corrin: Well... OK, maybe I saw your back. But only for a moment!
Corrin: You're a beautiful woman, Azura! I couldn't look away.
Azura: But peeping on someone who is bathing? That's just...ugh.
I'm a bit upset, but I'll forgive you this one time.
Corrin: Thank you, Azura. I promise to be more aware and more careful.
I wouldn't want to end up on your bad side. Especially now that, well...
Azura: Pardon me? You kind of trailed off there, Corrin.
Corrin: I've been thinking, since we had our last conversation...
Talking about the major kingdoms, and the reasons for this war we fight...
All the mysteries that surround things in the world just didn't seem as important.
Azura: What are you talking about?
Corrin: We could have been talking about the shade of the color of the sky...
What was important was being able to spend that time with you.
Azura: Oh, Corrin...
Honestly, I've been trying to find a way to tell you that I feel exactly the same.
Corrin: What...?
Azura: I also really, really enjoyed just talking with you all that time.
I want to believe it was fate that you and I came together.
Two people like us, with pasts so similar to each other...
It could only have been meant to be.
Corrin: I think so, too.
Azura: Whatever happens in the world...
I believe that you and I are tied together, and what binds us is stronger than all else.
Corrin: I'll stay by your side, Azura. We can take on the entire world if we have to!
Azura: We'll always be together!

tl;dr
Corrin is still a prannet
Azura is just a tiny bit more snarky
No major changes anywhere really
Conquest still the best, Revelations still indescribably disappointing
EDIT: May try finding some other CorrinxSpousu supports now

I suppose it was too much to hope they'd make Revelation's support better. At least the S is still cute.

Thank God they left Conquest and Birthright alone. Especially Conquest, that's a damn fine piece of writing.

Edited by Abvora