English Support Conversation Gathering (Updated OP)

VincentASM

All of Gunter's supports
[spoiler=M!Corrin/Gunter]
C Rank:
Corrin: Hello, Gunter. What are you up to today?
Gunter: Ah, greetings, Lord Corrin.
Corrin: What's that in your hand, Gunter? It looks like a piece of paper...covered in black circles on one side?
Gunter: Oh, you saw this? Don't worry yourself over it. It is nothing important. Just a relic from the past.
Corrin: A relic...from a past filled with black circles?
Gunter: Just an odd hobby of mine, milord. Nothing more.
Corrin: I see... Honestly, I didn't think serious old Gunter would have any strange hobbies.
Gunter: Even at my age, I still hold a surprise or two.
Corrin: It does seem so! Hmmm, now that I think about it, though... I recall some of the fortress residents talking about you behaving oddly...
Gunter: Hahaha, you were so young then. How do you even remember that?
Corrin: It's one of the few memories I have from my early years... No one would say such things about you now, of course.
Gunter: Indeed, that is true. How much of your younger days do you remember, Lord Corrin?
Corrin: Not a lot at all, I'm afraid.
Gunter: It is possible that that is for the best...
Corrin: Gunter?
B Rank:
Corrin: Hello, Gunter...
Gunter: Ah, Lord Corrin. What's the matter?
Corrin: I searched my memories and recalled some of what the servants used to say about you.
Gunter: Oh? What did you remember?
Corrin: I remember them talking about some of the things you used to do. One such thing was wandering the fortress late at night.
Gunter: Ah yes, I recall doing that. What else did they speak of?
Corrin: It had to do with your meals...
Gunter: Oh...
Corrin: They talked about how you'd often request two or more portions at mealtime. But you'd never finish either and would end up taking some back to your quarters. And despite this extra food, you'd do the same thing the next meal, too. So, wandering around rather than sleeping, and forgetting how much food you had... It was actually a bit worrying to remember this, you know.
Gunter: There is nothing to worry about, milord. I do not have those habits any longer.
Corrin: Really? They've simply gone away?
Gunter: Indeed.
Corrin: Gunter, I get the feeling you are hiding something from me. And I suspect it has something to do with that paper you were holding the other day.
Gunter: Milord, I appreciate your concern, but there are some things I want to keep to myself.
Corrin: If you insist, Gunter... I'm sorry. I feel like I may have brought up something I shouldn't have.
Gunter: No need to apologize. Perhaps someday we may talk about it.
Corrin: But not today?
Gunter: Some other time. When we do, it will be a long conversation.
Corrin: Oh. All right. Well, I'll make sure to set aside plenty of time.
A Rank:
Gunter: Milord, I asked you here because I've decided to explain my old habits.
Corrin: Oh? I'm all ears!
Gunter: You may not remember, but you were very shy when you were first brought to Nohr. Because of how King Garon regarded you, you were treated like a prisoner. Including your diet. I was charged with your care, but the king would not let me improve your situation. I was forced to take matters into my own hands, starting with your meals.
Corrin: Wait, are you saying that the food you brought back to your quarters...?
Gunter: Indeed. I couldn't stand to see you suffer on third-rate leftovers. When you took that first bite of fresh bread, well... I nearly cried at the smile on your face.
Corrin: What about your random wanderings around the fortress?
Gunter: I could tell when I would visit you that you were not sleeping all that well. Whenever I could, I would make my way to your quarters after hours. I'd read stories to you until you fell asleep, then watch over you as you slept. It looked like I was wandering because no one at the fort could risk the king's anger. They would have reported my visits had they seen me come directly to you.
Corrin: I had no idea, Gunter... But wait—what were the black circles for?
Gunter: That day when I brought you bread for the first time... It was also the first time I saw you smile since you arrived in Nohr. I resolved to keep track of each time I saw you smile. For some reason I can't imagine, I decided to do that by drawing a circle each time. Of course, I don't have to anymore. You're almost always smiling these days.
Corrin: You know, Gunter, hearing all this... It helps me understand why I care about you. You've always been like a father to me, and now I know where that comes from. Thank you, Gunter. You've done so much for me. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you in full.
Gunter: I have one suggestion, milord. Give me a reason to draw one last big circle.
Corrin: How would I do that?
Gunter: It's simple. Bring an end to this war. Then you'll smile your biggest smile yet.
Corrin: All right, Gunter. I believe I can honor your request.
Gunter: Thank you, Lord Corrin.

[spoiler=F!Corrin/Gunter ]

C Rank:

Corrin: Ah, Gunter, there you are.
Gunter: Lady Corrin...
Corrin: I didn't see you around camp; I was starting to get worried.
Gunter: No need to worry. Old men like me just prefer to relax alone sometimes.
Corrin: I see...
Gunter: By the way, Lady Corrin...do you recognize this ball?
Corrin: Hm? Oh... Wait, I do! This is the ball we used to play catch with! This brings back memories...
Gunter: It's seen better days, but it's still in pretty good condition, don't you think?
Corrin: It really is; I'm impressed. I didn't realize that you'd kept it after all this time.
Gunter: I could never bring myself to throw it away. It's filled with too many memories. You know that I made this the same year I began serving you? We played so many games of catch with it.
Corrin: It really does stir up all those old memories.
Gunter: How does a round of catch sound to you? For old times' sake.
Corrin: I'd love to!
Gunter: Excellent. I have a few tasks to deal with today, but we'll play sometime soon?
Corrin: I look forward to it.

B Rank:

Corrin: Hey, Gunter! I'm here to play!
Gunter: Excellent. I just finished my warm-up exercises, too.
Corrin: I stretched before I came over, so we can get started right away.Hmmm... Do you think this is too close?
Gunter: We can probably start at about five paces and back up as we get going.
Corrin: Sounds good! So...here then!
Gunter: Perfect. Ready, Lady Corrin?
Corrin: I'm always ready!
Gunter: Then...catch!
Corrin: Ha, I got it! That was simple enough.
Gunter: Well done! I see you haven't lost your touch at all.
Corrin: Hah, or your throws are deliberately easy for me to catch!
Gunter: You mean unlike the ones you throw to me? I'm liable to pull something with how far I have to reach to catch them.
Corrin: Oh, you mean like...this?!
Gunter: Ouch, that was a fast throw! My hand actually stings from catching it.
Corrin: Faster than when I was little?
Gunter: By leaps and bounds, for sure. I wasn't certain I would be able to catch it. If you keep that up, I won't be able to play for long. Catch!
Corrin: And right back at you!
Gunter: Well done.Heh, this is rather enjoyable, actually.
Corrin: Agreed. I'm glad it still feels like we can connect just by tossing the ball around.
Gunter: It's strange, is it not?
A Rank:
Corrin: I'm back for more, Gunter!
Gunter: I had a feeling you'd be back. Do you need to stretch, or are you ready?
Corrin: Ready as I'll ever be! There's no way I'm missing one of your throws!
Gunter: All right, then. Here we go.
Corrin: And easily caught. I have to say, Gunter, you have excellent form and follow-through. You know, I just remembered... Wasn't this ball made from a whip?
Gunter: It was indeed. A pretty odd choice for material, I know...
Corrin: Gunter... Would you be willing to tell me a few stories from when I was growing up? I still have a lot of holes in my memory from when I was little.
Gunter: Of course. But you'll have to pay attention to the ball at the same time! Did I ever tell you how come I made this ball from a whip? No... King Garon was in an especially foul mood one day. He summoned me and handed me a whip. "You must teach Corrin to behave!" he said, almost yelling.
Corrin: Was I truly that problematic?
Gunter: Not in the least, in fact. But you were really closed off around everyone. King Garon was greatly displeased by that. So I took the whip from him, and I made my way to your room. I thought I was ready, but one look at your face... I turned right around, returned to my room, and broke that whip down into leather. And that's what this ball is made from.
Corrin: What an unexpected turn! You turned something meant to punish me into a toy.
Gunter: Indeed. I knew that striking you wouldn't ever get you to open up to anyone. So I came up with a different method—one that used this ball. I returned to your room sometime later, and I rolled the ball over to you.
Corrin: Which I immediately picked up, examined, and threw back to you.
Gunter: Oh, you remember this part? Good.
Corrin: Of course! No sooner did you catch it than you were throwing it back to me again. Something about such a simple game was really fun to me. I suppose that was when I started to see you as a father figure...
Gunter: You... You are much too kind. Ah, now look what you've made me do.
Corrin: Gunter! It's rare that you miss a catch.
Gunter: My sincerest apologies. There was...something in my eye.
Corrin: Getting sentimental in your old age? Hang on, I'll get you a handkerchief.
S Rank:
Corrin: Gunter, I'm ready for another game of catch. What do you say?
Gunter: Certainly. However, I'd like to revive a deal we had when you were growing up.
Corrin: Oh? What deal are you talking about?
Gunter: The one where, if you missed a catch, you'd have to do as I instructed.
Corrin: Oh, I remember this deal. You always used this when I was refusing to study or train...
Gunter: Exactly. I'll throw more and more difficult passes, and you have to catch them. We can work out some reward later if you catch them all, but I doubt you will.
Corrin: That sounds like fun to me. Let's do it!
Gunter: I imagine you'll have no trouble with a normal throw, so... Try and catch...this!
Corrin: What the— You threw it straight up!
Gunter: And with the sun overhead, you'll have a bit of trouble, I bet...
Corrin: I think I... Awwww! It got away from me...
Gunter: Hahaha. That one always got you. You haven't changed a bit.
Corrin: I can't believe I didn't remember that trick. You used it so often, too...
Gunter: And since you missed, you must answer a question I have for you.
Corrin: All right, ask away.
Gunter: Is there anyone in camp that you have particularly strong feelings for?
Corrin: Wh-what? Why would you ask that?
Gunter: Ah, I'm the one who is asking questions.
Corrin: That's fair... There is someone in camp, yes...
Gunter: Really? I see. Then... Tell me, milady, who is this person?
Corrin: You really want to know, Gunter? It's... Well, it's you.
Gunter: It is?! Lady Corrin, I had no idea. I had no idea you felt the same as I do.
Corrin: Gunter, do you mean...?
Gunter: I care very deeply for you. I kept it to myself because you are my liege, though. I thought for sure that I would be taking these feelings to my grave, but... Hearing you say that you cared for me... I couldn't remain silent. Ah, that felt so good to finally say. I'm sorry if it is too much to take in at once.
Corrin: Gunter, you should throw the ball again.
Gunter: Excuse me, milady?
Corrin: If I don't catch it, you'll have to ask something of me again... And I can guess that it will be "Can we be together?"
Gunter: Corrin...
Corrin: It's all or nothing, Gunter! You'd better throw that ball really high!
Gunter: Very well. This ball may well touch the sun before it comes back!
[spoiler=Gunter/Jakob]
C Rank:
Gunter:Hrmph. Still not good enough. This tea barely quenches my thirst. It doesn't even remotely bring me the calm it should.
Jakob: Tsk. You'll never fail to find something wrong with what I do, old man. I went out of my way to make this for you because you said you were thirsty.
Gunter:I'm only offering you constructive criticism.
Jakob: Don't treat me like a child. I don't need your help all the time.
Gunter:The state of your tea says otherwise. You should learn to accept the help of others in areas that you can improve upon.
Jakob: Why are you always starting these arguments, old man? It's like you want to fight with me.
Gunter:You could do with losing that defiant attitude as well. I suppose that is where we'll begin today.
Jakob: Wha—?! Are you serious?!
Gunter:It is the only way you'll learn to respect your elders.
Jakob: Leave me alone, old man! Go make your own tea!
B Rank:
Gunter: Hrm.
Jakob: Why are you staring at me like that? Looking to criticize my posture?
Gunter: No, I was just remembering the day you first came to the Northern Fortress...
Jakob: Pfft, why focus on the past like that? There are much more important things you could be doing with your time.
Gunter: Reflecting on the past helps you realize how far you've come. You were a little urchin not even capable of polishing a floor when you first arrived.
Jakob: Hey, old man—I was just a little kid, and those floors were huge.
Gunter: Despite that, you devoted all your energy to getting better.
Jakob: It didn't change anything though, remember?
Gunter: ...
Jakob: No matter how hard you try, you can't just force someone to learn a skill.
Gunter: Indeed. And because of the trouble you had, it was clear you felt very alone.
Jakob: Indeed. But then I met Lord/Lady Corrin. He/She decided to take care of me, even though I couldn't do anything properly.
Gunter: He/She probably saw a bit of himself/herself in you, since he/she was also largely alone.
Jakob: His/Her acceptance of me made me very happy. I finally felt a sense of belonging... Your training, on the other hand, was a different story entirely, old man. Just thinking about it now makes me angry.
Gunter: That's because it required an incredible amount of hard work. Turning you into a first-rate butler was no easy task.
Jakob: Ah ha!
Gunter: What? What is it?
Jakob: You just called me a first-rate butler. You can't take that back.
Gunter: Hrm. I will admit that you are as loyal as they come. And you're capable of working hard. I still believe you have a great deal of work to do, though.
Jakob: You never give any ground, do you?
A Rank:
Gunter: Hello, Jakob.
Jakob: Old man. Are you here to lecture me some more? Was the last pot of tea too strong? Are there minor wrinkles in my clothes?
Gunter: No, nothing like that. Just...keep protecting Lord/Lady Corrin.
Jakob: Obviously. You will never need to remind me of my responsibility. What is this about?
Gunter: There's no deeper meaning. Just promise me—no matter what comes—that you will protect Lord/Lady Corrin.
Jakob: Of course... What's gotten into you, old man? Don't tell me death is knocking at your door.
Gunter: Heh... You know, there are some who can pull off being ill mannered to seem cool... You've never been one of those people.
Jakob: Tsk. I'm polite and proper when I need to be. I've never been rude to Lord/Lady Corrin!
Gunter: Heh, I suppose that is true... Forget I said anything.
Jakob: Hrmph... Are you really all right, though? Speak up if you're not feeling right. It'd be inconvenient for me if you died and left me on my own.
Gunter: Don't worry about that. I can't die until you're a proper adult. I wouldn't be able to bear that shame, even in the grave. At your current pace, though, that probably means I'll live forever.
Jakob: Hahah. You're clearly well enough to throw jabs my way—I'm not worried now.
Gunter: I am. I was looking forward to a break from training you. As it stands, I have a lot of painstaking work in my future.
Jakob: You'll never go easy on me, will you, old man?

[spoiler=Gunter/Kana (Parent Child)]
C Rank:
Kana: Hey, Papa? There's something I wanted to ask you about, if that's OK...
Gunter: Ah, Kana. What is it, my boy?
Kana: Well, see, it's Mama. She's always treating me like a child.
Gunter: Of course she is. You're her son. It doesn't matter how old you become, she will always think of you as her child.
Kana: I know, I know. I just mean I'm not as much of a child as I used to be. I want to help out more. But whenever I try, she just tells me to go play with my friends instead.
Gunter: I see. You want some responsibilities of your own.
Kana: Yeah! I want to be someone she can rely on. Do you have any ideas for things I could do to make her happy?
Gunter: Hm... I'm not sure... I'm afraid I'm not very creative in how I show my affection for her. I simply attend to all her personal needs and concerns, as I always have.
Kana: And that makes her happy?
Gunter: Oh, yes. Not a day goes by that she does not express her gratitude to me.
Kana: Oh...
Gunter: But I suppose that that wouldn't be of much use to you, would it?
Kana: No... Oh, I know! Let's have a contest, Papa!
Gunter: A contest?
Kana: Yeah! We'll have a contest to see which of us can make Mama happier! Between the two of us, I'm sure we can come up with all sorts of things! Whoever gets thanked the most wins!
Gunter: Hmpf. A father-son competition, eh? Very well, then! I accept your challenge.
Kana: Woohoo!
Gunter: But you should keep in mind that I am your mother's husband. And I adore Corrin more than life
itself. I will not go easy on you.
Kana: That's fine with me, Papa. I'm gonna beat you fair and square!
Gunter: eh... Then let the games begin!
B Rank:
Kana: Hey, Papa! I've been making so much progress on our contest! How about you?
Gunter: Well, I've not yet done anything special, but I have received many thanks, as usual. Let us see...ah. Here it is. My tally. Each mark represents one "thank you."
Kana: WOW! That's a lot! You got all of these already? That's crazy!
Gunter: Yes, I suppose I never noticed how frequently she thanks me for my duties. Seeing it laid out before me like this is such a wonderful experience. This little piece of paper reassures me that all my efforts have been worthwhile.
Kana: Well...I'm still not gonna lose! Here, see! I recorded all mine, too. And the total is...um...
Gunter: Oh! You have the same number as I do... I am impressed, Kana. Well done.
Kana: I do? I do! Haha! Kana's gonna beat you, big-time! After all, I don't have to work, so I can spend all day doing things for Mama!
Gunter: Quite the clever one, aren't you? And what all have you been doing for her, exactly?
Kana: Mostly I've been trying to help out around camp. I spend each morning making arrows for the fletchers. Then at lunch I chop the bear meat for the cooks and hand out the food. Oh! And at night, I make sure the mounts are all fed and outfitted for the next day. Plus I do a bunch of other little things whenever I have time!
Gunter: That is quite a lot of work. And you've been doing this every day? You really have grown up, haven't you?
Kana: Huh?
Gunter: Oh, just a thought. Perhaps I have been treating you like too much of a child as well. It wasn't that long ago that you were just a little babe in swaddling clothes. 笑,|And now, all of a sudden, you're making real, important contributions to the army.
Kana: Heehee. I've been working real hard. Soon there'll be nothing I can't do!
Gunter: I believe it. Truly, I do. I imagine Corrin is very grateful for all the good work you've been doing.
Kana: "Good work"... Hm. I just realized...Mama hasn't actually been saying "thank you" to me very much. She just tells me "good work" and smiles. It's kind of a sad smile, come to think of it...
Gunter: Mm. I wouldn't overthink it too much. You truly are doing good work, and I am very proud of you.
Kana: I guess you're right. I'll just have to work even harder for Mama tomorrow! I'm not gonna lose to you, Papa! I won't sleep until Mama thanks me twice as much!
Gunter: (I suppose I'll have to redouble my own efforts as well if I'm to keep up...)
Rank A:
Kana: *grumble*
Gunter: Hey there, Kana.
Kana: Hi, Papa...
Gunter: What is the matter? I would have expected you to be in good spirits after your little victory the other day. Or has beating your father in a contest already lost its novelty?
Kana: Oh, no, Papa. I'm still happy about that, I guess, but... I was trying to do things for Mama earlier, but she made me stop. She said I should be spending more time playing around with my friends. She still thinks I'm just a kid! Haven't I shown her I can help out with stuff too? Am I messing up? Is she just pretending I'm doing a good job?
Gunter: Ah, so that's all it is? Well, don't worry too much. It isn't anything you've been doing.
Kana: Then why doesn't she want me to help?
Gunter: I believe that your being so responsible makes her feel...lonely.
Kana: Lonely?
Gunter: Yes. She doesn't want to lose her baby boy, you see. She is very happy that you are growing up, but at the same time it makes her very sad. She worries that you won't need her anymore.
Kana: But...I'm just trying to be responsible. I don't get why that would be a bad thing...
Gunter: Haha. As well you shouldn't. I have a suggestion for you, however. Continue helping your mother, but don't work yourself quite as hard. Take breaks to see your friends and play games and the like. And every now and then, try to spend some quality time with her. Think you can handle that?
Kana: B-but...
Gunter: Hm? Do you not want to spend time with your mother?
Kana: No, that's not it! It's just...I feel like that stuff is for babies.
Gunter: No, Kana. It's not for babies. It's for children. And she wants you to be a child for just a little while longer. Both of us do.
Kana: Papa...
Gunter: Kana, we know you are growing up and that you want to be relied upon. You're going to be a great man someday. Everybody knows it. But for now...just relax. Enjoy yourself. At least a little bit, here and there.
Kana: OK. Thanks, Papa. I'll think real hard about everything you've said.
Gunter: Good. You know... I think it would be good if you spent some quality time with your mother tonight. Have a relaxing night in, just the two of you. In fact, I think I'll go tell her right now.
Kana: W-wait! Aren't you gonna stay with us?
Gunter: What? Oh, no, I have too much wor—
Kana: But, Papa! Don't you need to take a break sometimes too? I thought you wanted me and Mama to be happy!
Gunter: Well, when you put it like that... I suppose I can take the evening off.
Kana: Yaaay!
Gunter: Spending a night in as a family... It's been so very long. I hope to never lose such happiness ever again...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your hard work, Thor!

holy shit they made Ryoma/Elise more adorable agh too cute

No prob, I wanted to read them so might as well post them, lmao

Whatever Rinka and Shiro that doesn't get transcribed by Saturday I will definitely do even if I don't write a batch--I'd do them now but I have to do hw now haha

Edited by Thor Odinson

Takumi/Oboro is a little overdone imo

Says the Leon/f!Kamui fan.

Also, wanted to give kudos to everyone who's transcribing these supports. A lot of these are turning out really great. I will NOT be helping out, though, because I've had a long week and don't have the energy to transcribe things lol

Edited by Sunwoo

Here' Azama x Arthur's support. I must admit I was surprise by it's length. I might do other Azama supports tomorrow if I have the time. For now I'm heading to bed.

[spoiler=Azama/Arthur]

C Support

Arthur:

Greetings! You must be Azama, right? Tell me, what do you do in Hoshido?

Azama:

Huh? You mean my job?

I'm a retainer under one of the princesses of Hoshido, Lady Hinoka.

Arthur:

Princess Hinoka you say? So you support this lady in some fashion or another?

Azama:

Hahaha. Me? Support her? Listen, I barely do anything. SHE supports me.

You're not likely to meet a tougher customer anywhere in the world.

Arthur:

This makes no sense! Why would your mistress help you? That's all backward!

Azama:

I suppose it is unusual, but everyone seems happy. Who do you work for?

Arthur:

I humbly serve Lady Elise.

Azama:

Lady Elise, huh? That must be rough. I bet she's a real handful to take care of.

Arthur:

What an incredibly awful thing to say! How dare you be so rude?

Clearly the cultures of Nohr and Hoshido are quite different.

As are their values. But I can't blame you for not understanding her excellence.

Azama:

I really don't think Nohr and Hoshido are all that different at the end of the day.

We just invent ways to alienate each other. If our countries fell, it wouldn't matter.

The world would go back to being simple. Quiet, like before the kingdoms existed.

Arthur:

Where did that bleak comment come from?

Don't you care about protecting your home country, Azama?

Azama:

I'm just being realistic.

Arthur:

Where is your patriotism? Your pride?!

Azama:

Hahaha, why are you so bent out of shame about something totally hypothetical?

You Nohrians are fun. Hey, if we both live, let's try and talk again sometime.

I'm outta here.

Arthur: Wait! Stop, Azama! I'm not done speaking with you yet!

I said sto—

Aiieek!

Who dug a hole all the way here? Somebody hhhheeeeellllppppp!

B Support

Arthur:

How do we keep bumping into each other on the battlefield?

Doesn't that seem strange?

Azama:

Indeed. I wonder why fate has brought us together once again.

It's a mystery to me.

Say, I wanted to ask about something.

It might be apocryphal, but do people really call you the ''Hero of Justice'' in Nohr?

Arthur:
They certainly do! I protect the weak and strive to vanquish evil!

For I am Arthur, Hero of Justice!

Azama:

Hahaha, you actually said it! That slogan of yours is a real hoot.

I've heard hat you have a notoriously terrible luck.

Some even say that ill fortune follows you around like a black cloud.

Arthur:

I've got a reputation for that?

Why must they discuss my cursed luck instead of my many heroic feats?

Azama:

Hahaha. You Nohrians are so entertaining. What a bunch of characters!

Arthur: It's true. If only there was a way to escape my horrible luck.

I can't stand having this tainted reputation.

Azama:

Well that's understandable. But I think it's probably impossible.

Maybe you've been cursed by the gods.

Arthur:

C-cursed? What do you mean?

Azama: It's pretty straightforward. They're teasing and tormenting you. For fun, it would seem.

Arthur:

Do you really think so?

Azama: What else could cause a string of bizarre accidents? It seems obvious to me.

Arthur: But that can't be! I live a life dedicated to truth, justice, and the Nohrian way.

How could the gods ever be so cruel?

Azama:

Hahaha. I can see why that might be confusing.

But can you think of another explanation?

Arthur:

I hate to admit it, but perhaps you're right.

I just don't understand why the gods would forsake me.

Azama:

Hey, cheer up. There's no reason to be depressed about it.

The good news is that cursed or nit, we're all going to die someday.

The only variable that matters is how you end up going out.

Why not try to be more positive about this whole situation?

The gods are obviously watching you very closely, right?

But maybe they're doing that for a reason.

What if they'Re jealous of you?

Arthur:

Jealous? Are you serious?

Azama:

Why else would you keep getting blasted by lightning or falling into traps?

If I were you, I'd try to take it in stride and not let it bring me down.

Cheer up already!

Arthur:

You truly are a bizarre man, Azama. Does every Hoshidan think like you?

Azama:

Hahaha, of course not. If that were the case, Hoshido would be much better.

Or worse... I'm honestly not sure.

Arthur:

Why in the world did Lady Hinoka hire you?

A Support

Arthur:

I discovered why Lady Hinoka has employed your services, Azama.

Azama:

Is that so?

Arthur:

The rumor is that you were the second son to a family that ran a shrine for many years.

You were a troublemaker who loved to mouth off about everything.

But after trekking through the woods, you discovered the ascetic lifestyle.

And eventually you settled down enough to be suitable for monkhood. Is that all true?

Azama:

Hahaha. It's surprisingly fun to be regaled with your own history.

Arthur:

I also heard that when you were training in the mountains, you met a pegasus rider.

She had fallen and injured herself. That rider was Lady Hinoka.

Azama:
Yes, it's true. I haven't thought of that day in some time.

Milady had badly hurt her leg, so I saw to her wounds.

She kept trying to thank me. Pay me back somehow...

Arthur:

But you left and refused her offered reward.

Azama:

I would never assist someone for a few pieces of gold. I simply wanted to help.

Arthur:

She was so impressed with your conduct that she searched high and low to find you.

When she finally did, she requested that you become her retainer.

In fact, I heard that you're the only person she named to the palace guard.

Azama:

Well well, aren't you quite the sleuth. I'm almost impressed.

The truth is, milady also named Setsuna as a retainer.

Though like me, she's not exactly a typical retainer by any means.

Arthur:

I see.

My point is, you're a remarkable fellow. I'm sorry if I was rude to you before.

Azama:
Don't worry. I never get caught up with the things people say to me.

That would be a total waste of time.

Arthur:

It's strange talking to you. It's almost like were complete opposites.

I strive to be heroics in action and deed, while you exist peacefully.

You don't seek out anyone's favor or strive to become a legend.

Azama:
I'm obviously no great man. But I appreciate your kind words.

Arthur:
I can't help but think of Hoshido in a new light now that I know you.

I hope we can continue our friendship regardless of heritage.

Azama:

I'd like that, Arthur.

Edited by LuxSpes

Here's Camilla and Takumi. Damn Takumi, stop dropping so much spaghetti.

[spoiler= Takumi x Camilla C-S]

C Support

Takumi:

Seven center targets, two off-center, one wide. Not bad, but could be better…

Camilla:

Prince Takumi? Are you practicing your archery here in secret?

Takumi:

P-Princess Camilla! I wasn't hiding it, if that's what you're implying.

Camilla:

How curious. Then why come so far out into the deepest part of the woods to practice?

Takumi:

B-because! There's no PEOPLE here to distract me!

Camilla:

Oh my. I seem to have struck a nerve. Ahahah...

Takumi:

What do you want, anyway?

Camilla:

You always seem so flustered. It makes me want to take you under my wing.

Takumi:

I can take care of myself, thank you! I don't need anyone looking out for me! A-and I am NOT flustered!

Camilla:

Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry, Prince Takumi. You're cute when you're angry, though.

Takumi:

Wh-whatever! I was ready to pack up here anyway!

Camilla:

Ahahah. Some other time, then.

B Support

Camilla:

Good afternoon, Prince Takumi.

Takumi:

Oh, it's you.

Camilla:

I'm not interrupting, am I?

Takumi:

Not exactly... But let me make something perfectly clear. I don't trust you. Not entirely.

Camilla:

I...I see. And why not?

Takumi:

We're allies only by convenience. Things could have easily turned out differently. I still don't know if I can put my life in your hands...

Camilla:

Hmm. Are you worried that I'll—

Takumi:

I'm not worried! That's overstating it. Just exercising a healthy amount of caution.

Camilla:

No one would fault you for that. Though I am sorry to hear it.

Takumi:

It's not about you. I don't trust ANYONE I've just met.

Camilla:

Isn't there anything I can do to earn your trust?

Takumi:

That's...a good question. I don't know.

Camilla:

Why don't we dine some afternoon by the lake together?

Takumi:

Just the two of us? That sounds like a trap.

Camilla:

Not at all. Once we establish a rapport, your skittishness around me will be gone. Unless... Are you afraid to be alone with little old me?

Takumi:

I-I'm not afraid of anyone! Fine! Lunch, you and me, the lake tomorrow at noon! Afraid! Hah! This is just what I was hoping for all along!!

Camilla:

Ahahah. I look forward to it.

A Support

Camilla:

Now say "aaaaaah"...

Takumi:

Stop that! I'm not an infant who needs spoon-feeding! I can cut my own omelet into bite-sized pieces perfectly well.

Camilla:

Oh, but I wanted to feed you ever so.

Takumi:

No! And that's final!

Camilla:

Hmhmhm... You're so precious, Prince Takumi. I feel as though I've acquired another little brother.

Takumi:

Is that supposed to cheer me up? Because all this "precious little brother" stuff sounds like you're making fun of me!

Camilla:

My sincerest apologies. That wasn't my intent at all.

Takumi:

Heh. A likely story.

Camilla:

We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot, Prince Takumi. And here I was so happy...but I suppose I was getting ahead of myself.

Takumi:

What were you happy about?

Camilla:

Why, it seemed that we were getting along so well.

Takumi:

Look...Princess Camilla... It's not that I don't like you or that I'm having a bad time here by the lake...

Camilla:

But you're still wary of me. Is that what you were going to say?

Takumi:

Mmm...not necessarily. I've been watching you like a hawk and haven't seen any signs you'll betray us. I'm grudgingly ready to admit that you may be trustworthy after all.

Camilla:

Ahahah...I'm honored, Prince Takumi. Now, do you trust me enough to close your eyes and take a big bite? Open wide...!

Takumi:

Enough! I'm not a child!

Camilla:

And yet you fuss so prettily. Hahaha...

S Support

Takumi:

Princess Camilla! I need to speak with you!

Camilla:

Why hello, Prince Takumi. You seem unusually frantic today.

Takumi:

Y-yes, well. I have good reason to be nervous.

Camilla:

Hmhmhm. Whatever it is, you needn't be anxious around me.

Takumi:

Normally, no, but in this case...

Camilla:

What is it you so urgently need to discuss? If it's something I can help with...

Takumi:

OK...OK, I'll just come out with it. Princess Camilla...you have a lot of suitors, I take it.

Camilla:

Hmhm...and why would you assume that?

Takumi:

W-well, there aren't many women as warm and beautiful as you in this world.

Camilla:

You flatter me, Prince Takumi.

Takumi:

I mean it, though! That really is how I think of you.

Camilla:

Oh...?

Takumi:

So...with all those suitors...surely there is already one you're committed to, right?

Camilla:

Not at the moment. The war has precluded such things, alas.

Takumi:

OK...that's a small comfort, then.

Camilla:

Why do you ask?

Takumi:

Because of this...

Camilla:

...Is that a ring?

Takumi:

Yes. I had it made specially for you. Princess Camilla. Will you marry me?

Camilla:

Hmm.

Takumi:

I know you still see me as cute, or childish, or as a fun plaything. But I have more to offer than that! Give me the chance to prove it to you!

Camilla:

Hmmmmmmm... That was shockingly mature, for you. I've never known you to be so solemn and direct.

Takumi:

Princess Camilla, I...

Camilla:

I accept your proposal. Perhaps I flatter myself, but I suspect it's my care which has helped you along. In which case, staying by your side for years to come will only improve you further.

Takumi:

N-not exactly the response I was hoping for...but I'll take it. Here's to our life together!

Noodle boy is still noodly, all is right with the world.

[spoiler=Charlotte/Kaden]

C Support

Charlotte:

Oh my, Kaden. What are you doing?

Kaden:

Hey, Charlotte. It's exactly what it looks like: I'm taking a moment to groom.

Charlotte:

Oh, I see now. Um... Do you maybe need some help?

Kaden:

Of course! Help is always welcome!

I've got some clumped hair; it'd be great if you could try to lightly untangle it.

Charlotte:

Let me see...

Am I doing this right?

Kaden:

Yeah! You're actually really good at it!

Thanks so much for your help.

Of course, now that you've been so nice to me, I'll have to repay the debt.

Charlotte:

Just as I planned.

Kaden:

Hm? Did you say something just now?

Charlotte:

What? N-no! It must have been the wind!

Kaden:

How odd! Anyway, I need to figure out what to do to repay you...

Charlotte:

Oh, you shouldn't feel like you need to repay me! I'm fine, honest!

If you absolutely have to though... I'd want something in a nice golden hue.

Kaden:

There's something different about you

right at this moment...

Charlotte:

Hah, you must be imagining things!

I'm just as I've always been.

Kaden:

Oh, OK...

Anyway, I'll look and see if I've got

something to repay you with.

Charlotte:

Anything with a sheen would be amazing!

B Support:

Kaden:

Hello, Charlotte.

I wanted to repay you for your help the other day.

Charlotte:

Oh, really? Right now?

It really wasn't a big deal, you know. But I've been eagerly waiting for you!

Kaden:

Wait, it's not a big deal but you've also been eagerly waiting?

Charlotte:

My, that is a bit confusing, isn't it? I even confuse myself sometimes.

Don't worry about it! You said you had something for me?

Kaden:

You wanted something gold, right? I know it's not much, but I got some gold nuggets.

Charlotte:

Oooh, jackpot!

Kaden:

Ch-Charlotte?!

Charlotte:

Oh, excuse me! I'm sorry!

I just got really excited at what you brought me. It happens sometimes.

Kaden:

I can see that. You do have some unusual outbursts...

Charlotte:

Now then... I can send half back to my mother, and maybe spoil myself a bit...

Improving myself will only help me become even more popular.

Kaden:

Um, Charlotte?

Charlotte:

Ah, Kaden! You're still here? I thought you'd left already...

Oh, but while you're here, do you need more help with your grooming?

Kaden:

What, right now? I don't really...

Charlotte:

Oh, don't worry! You said yourself I was pretty good at it. Come here!

Kaden:

O-OK. You know, you really are a pretty nice person, Charlotte.

Of course, now I have to repay you again.

Charlotte:

Don't worry about that, Kaden!

Although...now that you mention it...

A Support:

Kaden:

Hey there, Charlotte. I brought you some more gold nuggets!

Charlotte:

That's wonderful, Kaden! Your gifts make me so very happy.

I just had a thought-where are you getting these from, anyway?

Kaden:

Oh, you don't need to worry about that...

Charlotte:

Oh, please tell me, Kaden! Pretty please!

Kaden:

Well... I guess if you're that determined to know, I can tell you.

I was able to sell a bit of the fur from my beautiful tail.

Charlotte:

Wait, what?

Kaden:

Kitsune fur is incredibly valuable. Even the tail fur can fetch a good price.

And my fur is especially beautiful, so I can sell it for a great price.

Some people actually fought over my fur the last time I went to sell some.

Charlotte:

Oh no! It's actually dangerous for you to do this? I didn't realize...

Kaden:

A bit, but I'm able to get away just fine if I need to.

And it's worth it! You've been so kind to me, I had to repay you!

Charlotte:

No, Kaden. I can't take this from you.

Kaden:

What? You were so happy the last time I brought you gold nuggets.

What's changed since then?

Charlotte:

I just mean...you're so innocent and trusting!

Kaden:

Isn't that a good thing?

Charlotte:

It is! And that's exactly why I'm feeling so incredibly guilty now.

Kaden:

Guilty? There's no reason to feel that way.

You were kind to me, so I'm returning the favor!

Charlotte:

But...I wasn't being kind just for the sake of being kind.

I really did hope that I would benefit from being nice to you.

I'm really sorry.

Kaden:

Oh, that's why you feel bad?

Hahah, don't worry about it! All I care about is that you were nice to me.

Charlotte:

You'll forgive me?

Kaden:

There's nothing to forgive. You're my good friend after all.

Charlotte:

Thank you, Kaden.

I feel like an apology isn't enough, though.

Next time we hang out, I'll make you a nice lunch.

I'll really put my heart into it too! You'll never have had as good a lunch as this!

Kaden:

That sounds great, Charlotte!

But, if you make me a lunch that is that amazing...

I'm going to have to pay you back somehow...

Charlotte:

No! I mean, you don't need to. It really, really is fine this time. I swear.

S Support:

Charlotte:

Oh, hello there, Kaden.

Hrm. You're looking a little sad today...

Kaden:

Is it showing? I never thought I'd be so caught up in worrying as I am now.

Charlotte:

What could possibly worry someone as confident as you?

Do you want to talk about it?

Kaden:

You're actually interested? I can't tell if you really are or not.

Charlotte:

Of course I am!

Now tell me; is this issue really as serious as you're making it seem?

Kaden:

Of course it is. And you're even involved.

I've felt a bit off for the last few days, and I finally realized why. It's because...

I've been worrying about confessing that I've started to like you.

Charlotte:

...What?

Kaden:

And not just like. I think I've fallen in love with you, and I don't know how to say it.

Also, I know I'm good looking, but I don't think I could make you happy with just that.

Charlotte:

I...see.

Kaden:

And then I was thinking about what would happen after I admitted how I felt.

If it turned out you actually hated me, that would hurt so much, you know?

And if I messed up telling you how I felt...

Well, you could end up hating me, even if you didn't before!

Charlotte:

Kaden:

So...that's what I'm worried about. Does that make sense to you?

Charlotte:

Yes, I understand completely. But...

Kaden:

What do you think I should do?

Charlotte:

You're worrying about confessing, right? You can probably stop worrying now.

Kaden:

What? Why?

Charlotte:

You...just confessed your feelings to me.

Kaden:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

I misspoke! Or you misunderstood! Both!

Charlotte:

Kaden, you don't need to worry.

I mean... I do like you after all.

Kaden:

What... R-really?!

Does that mean we can be together?

Charlotte:

Of course! That's the whole point of this conversation!

Kaden:

That makes me really happy.

Now I need to repay you for making me this happy...

Charlotte:

You don't have to, Kaden! You've made me equally happy as it is.

Edited by Click

I use programming hax (okay Rey wrote this script not me, but, I'm going to extend it to process more than 1 at a time) to do it so it's definitely faster by hand

I don't really think Takumi has anything that quite matches up to Oboro, but Rinka's definitely one of his better ones at least from the JP. From what I can tell she's angrier-sounding in localization though, and I haven't read their localized versions yet. However, localization didn't really mess with the core of most supports (or at least, Ryouma's, that I've seen) if there's nothing inherently wrong with them so I think they should still be fine.

Ryouma's best supports are pretty competitive this time. Orochi's is definitely excellent. I'm personally Ryouma/Rinka trash (but I think that's pretty well known by this point) but I think everything I really liked in my JP review stood out stronger. There's definitely a bunch of good ones for him.

Anyway I'll upload some that's in my pastebin already:

Ryoma x Xander

Xander x Hinoka

Ryoma x Hinoka

Ryoma x Rinka

Ryoma x Camilla

More to follow, gotta upload first

Ah, that's nice to hear! I'll take your word for it~

I'm going to be so torn soon; between playing, transcribing, and reading supports, I won't have any time for anything. ><

Says the Leon/f!Kamui fan.

Also, wanted to give kudos to everyone who's transcribing these supports. A lot of these are turning out really great. I will NOT be helping out, though, because I've had a long week and don't have the energy to transcribe things lol

While I won't deny that its a popular pairing (which is weird since I didn't actually think it would be early on), other than what I see in the popularity polls I don't actually see too many people talk about Leo/Corrin here compared to Takumi/Oboro, which is really the only Takumi support I've heard talked about other than maybe Takumi/Camilla. While I know its a good pairing, I really want to see more good supports of his that aren't just that one, just like I'm happy to see another great Leo support like Leo x Nyx that got added earlier (very impressed with it!). I like variety, even if I do have obvious favorites; but don't we all? XD

Speaking of which, here's Leo/F!Corrin:

C Support
Leo, could I borrow you for a moment?
Leo:
Certainly. What do you need?
I was hoping you could help me study.
Leo:
You? Wish to study? In the middle of a war? I'm happy to help, but why are you suddenly so serious about your education?
I thought broadening my horizons might help me protect everyone... Now that we're at war, I can practice what I learn right away in a real battle.
Leo:
The battlefield is not so kind, nor so simple. I'm sure you've learned that by now. Haven't you, Avatar?
Well, yes, but...
Leo:
However! I do think intellectual pursuits play a key role in keeping a mind sharp. That can make all the difference in the heat of battle. If you truly desire it, I will teach you anything you wish to know.
Thank you, Leo!
Leo:
But don't expect me to go easy on you. You know how strict I am about my studies.
Um, I know, but maybe...you could lighten up just a little?
Leo:
You ask the impossible. I will be as strict as I need to be to help your mind grow. Don't forget, you're the one who sought this out!
I suppose that's true... I'll do whatever you ask of me without complaint.
Leo:
Spoken like a model pupil. Now, let us begin!
B Support
Leo! I finished the assignment you gave me on battle tactics.
Leo:
Ah, excellent. Hand it over; I'll take a look.
So, um...what do you think?
Leo:
This is...rubbish. If you positioned your units this way, they'd all be massacred!
What?! No way!
Leo:
You're focusing too much on the enemies right in front of you. Rookie mistake. Do that, and you open the door for them to overtake you from behind. In this situation, try using a small, select group of soldiers to scout ahead. Guide them through here while keeping close watch on their formation. If you successfully reposition them like so, see how your battle options increase? You could even sneak around here and take out their commander with ease.
Wow... That's amazing. You're so clever, Leo.
Leo:
Not really. This is the most basic of the basics. Honestly, it's a miracle you've survived this long.
Yeah...I know. I certainly couldn't have made it so far alone.
Leo:
*sigh*...
What's wrong, Leo?
Leo:
...you know how, on the battlefield, we all look out for you? Why do you think that is?
Probably because...I'm so new to all this.
Leo:
Precisely. I'm glad you realized as much on your own. That's why Xander and Camilla have always paid more attention to you...
Oh, Leo, I wouldn't say—
Leo:
No, it's fine. The strong are always alone because no one thinks they need any help. But that's not true at all. There have been many times when I wished... that I had someone at my side, someone to help guide me through tough situations. But I'm no longer a child, and I can't get away with saying such selfish things. All I'm trying to say is that you should enjoy where you are in the growth process.
Leo...I'm so sorry. It's all my fault you feel so hurt, isn't it? The others have always doted on me so...
Leo:
You're so talented, Leo. We're all so very impressed by you. We hold you up on a pedestal of sorts... but I can see how that might be lonely. But you should know that I would trade minds with you in a moment if I could. I'm trying so hard, but I never feel like I'm quite good enough to lead us...
Leo:
...Forgive me, Sister. I said too much. We are family, first and foremost. All that matters is we have each other's backs. Forgive my moment of weakness.
It's OK, Leo. I know I'm not as strong or wise as I should be. But that's why I need your help. I hope you will consent to keep tutoring me...
Leo:
Of course, Avatar. It would be my great honor.
A Support
Hey, Leo! I completed your latest battle tactics assignment.
Leo:
Oh? Let's have a look.
...So? How did I do this time?
Leo:
This is...really good, actually. Much better than the last one. Your units actually have a decent chance of survival.
You think so? Phew! That's a relief.
Leo:
Of course, there's always room for improvement. Still, you did well.
It's all thanks to you, Leo. I couldn't have improved so quickly without your help.
Leo:
Too true. In fact, showing a bit more gratitude wouldn't be out of line.
Leo! You're the worst, haha. Is that really something a teacher should be saying?
Leo:
Haha, my apologies. I tend to let my sharp tongue get carried away from time to time. Honestly, when you first asked for my help, I didn't think you'd be so dedicated.
It's only because you're such a great teacher.
Leo:
No, that's not it at all.
It's...not?
Leo:
I always had a theory about why Camilla lavishes attention on you... But now I've finally confirmed my suspicions. It's your kind heart. Being near you has a sort of unexplainable soothing effect. Additionally, you're so kind and eager to learn, it makes teaching you a great joy.
Really? You mean it?
Leo:
I do. Something about you just draws people in and makes them trust you. That's why, despite your lack of experience, you're such a natural leader. I thought the weak attracted the attention of others while the strong stood alone... But I see now that was a misunderstanding born of my own arrogance.
Leo...
Leo:
Thank you for helping me realize that, Avatar.
Don't thank me. I didn't actually do anything...
Leo:
Enough talk. I intend to polish you into the finest strategist Nohr has ever known. Scream and cry all you want, but I won't let you off the hook until you're perfect.
Um, OK...just don't go TOO hard on me. Promise? ...Leo?!
Leo:
Hmm. Well, just give me your best and we'll see what happens.
S Support
What's wrong, Leo? You look so sad...
Leo:
Not now, Avatar.
What's the matter? I know you too well, Leo. You can't keep anything from me. Come on now, tell me what's bothering you.
Leo:
...Could you please just leave me alone for a while?
You don't mean that...right?
Leo:
Sorry, it's just... You're the last person I want to see me like this.
Oh, don't be silly. Being sad is nothing to be embarrassed about.
Leo:
You don't understand. You couldn't. Please, just go.
There's really nothing I can do to help you? Nothing at all?
Leo:
Very well. If you don't want me around, I'll leave you to your solitude. Just know that I'm here for you. If you need anything at all, please let me know.
Leo:
...Forgive me, Avatar. Perhaps you can help after all. Will you hear me out?
I thought you'd never ask.
Leo:
I have a problem, and for the life of me I can't figure out a solution.
There's something even the great Leo can't figure out?! What could it be?
Leo:
There's something I want very badly, but I don't know how to go about obtaining it. This has never happened. I've never had a problem I couldn't think my way out of. I know it would be foolish to act without proper planning... And yet, I don't think I can hold myself back any longer.
Leo... If it means that much to you, you have to go for it! What is it you want?
Leo:
Perhaps this will make things clear.
Wait...this is a ring!
Leo:
Keen as ever. But as you might have surmised, this isn't just any ring... This is the ring you give to one special person whom you vow to love for eternity. When I bought this ring for you, for the first time in my life, I felt...happy. Pure happiness, like everything finally made sense in my life. I've been battling these emotions since I first learned we aren't blood related... But as I said, I cannot hold them back any longer.
You don't mean...
Leo:
Dear Avatar... It seems I've fallen madly in love with you. Would you do me the honor of accepting this ring?
Leo! I don't know what to say...
Leo:
I know—it's just... You're all I ever think about. I love you so much, I'm in agony!
Leo:
I'm sorry... I know this is probably the last thing you expected me to say. But now that it's out there, I must know... Do you feel the same?
Leo... Thank you. I happily accept this beautiful ring.
Leo:
R-really?!
Yes. I feel the same as you. These feelings are unexpected, but also...beautiful. I'm glad you said something. I don't think I ever would have had the courage to. I know I still have much to learn, but I promise to try my hardest for you! I want nothing more than to be worthy of your love.
Leo:
You are perfectly splendid just as you are, Avatar. Together, I'm certain we will both continue to grow as warriors and as people.
Heehee, I look forward to it!
Leo:
Thank you for your hand, Avatar. I swear to devote my life to your happiness.
Oh, Leo... I promise the same.

Haha, I'm really happy with this one; I only read it once 8 months ago, but I think its in line with the original. At least, he only calls you sister once in this one, instead of constantly. I wonder if the other Sibling Supports were changed/toned that part down???
I'm off to bed; I have work tomorrow, but hopefully I can start doing more once the game drops or manage to figure out my text problem.
Edited by Silver Lightning

Kamui tends to dominate fanwork, so that's probably where it's seen most--pixiv, especially. Hell, Ryouma/Kamui is probably the least popular royal dude ship with Kamui, and it still has more art than Ryoumarx --- and gay pairs tend to dominate fanwork as well.

I'm glad Ryoumarx at least has art though because I don't have to run that pair alone

While I won't deny that its a popular pairing (which is weird since I didn't actually think it would be early on), other than what I see in the popularity polls I don't actually see too many people talk about Leo/Corrin here compared to Takumi/Oboro, which is really the only Takumi support I've heard talked about other than maybe Takumi/Camilla. While I know its a good pairing, I really want to see more good supports of his that aren't just that one, just like I'm happy to see another great Leo support like Leo x Nyx that got added earlier (very impressed with it!). I like variety, even if I do have obvious favorites; but don't we all? XD

Serenes Forest is an anomaly in the fanbase from my observations. People here seem to favor Takumi/Oboro to a degree, but go look for any fan works -- whether it be artwork or fanfiction. Female Kamui paired with Takumi or Leon dominates straight pairings, and female Kamui is paired very often with Takumi or Leon in fanfiction. In contrast, I have a hard time finding anything related to Takumi/Oboro. Hence my comment.

EDIT:

Haha, I'm really happy with this one; I only read it once 8 months ago, but I think its in line with the original. At least, he only calls you sister once in this one, instead of constantly. I wonder if the other Sibling Supports were changed/toned that part down???

This is a purely cultural thing. In Eastern Asian cultures like Korea, Japan, and China it's culturally normal to refer to your older siblings by "elder brother/sister". There are some people who have never called their elder siblings' names, ever. Translating all of those "brother/sister"s directly into English would sound awkward and … well, it would be a pretty idiotic decision in my honest opinion because the English language doesn't really transcribe it over well.

Edited by Sunwoo

I lied earlier. I haven't gone to bed.

Here's Azama x Beruka

[spoiler=Azama/Beruka]

C Support
Azama:
Beruka, may I have a moment of your time?
Beruka:
What do you want?
Azama:
I've heard you're renowned for your skills as an assassin in Nohr. Is that true?
They say that no one is better.
Beruka:
You shouldn't believe everything you hear.
Most of the time, people don't tell the truth.
Azama:
O-ho, is that so?
Well nonetheless, I still have one more burning question for you.
Beruka:
Fine, just keep it short.
Azama:
I've heard that Nohrian people are more true to their desires than Hoshidans.
That they follow their passions without a second thought for anything else.
By that logic, you would appear to be a classic Nohrian through and through.
Beruka:
What is that supposed to mean?
Azama:
Deny it all you want, but I know it's the truth, Beruka.
You chose to be a killer. And I don't mean on the battlefield.
What kind of dedication does that require?
I wanted to talk because I don't understand how your mind works.
Beruka:
*sigh*
Azama:
So is the best part for you pulling off a thrilling murder?
Or is it the piles of gold that drive you?
I have to assume that you're getting some satisfaction from your profession.
Beruka:
Satisfaction...
I've never felt satisfied.
Azama:
Oops—I think I got on her bad side! Wait does she have a non-bad side?
B Support
Azama:
I finally found you, Beruka.
Beruka:
Azama...Azama: Listen, I'm sorry about what I said the other day.
I was being rude and presumptuous. We barely even know each other.
I was so curious about Nohr that I couldn't help myself.
Beruka:
Why is that, exactly?
Azama:Well, it seems to me that the values in Nohr and Hoshido are quite different.
Your lives are focused on desire. And everyone is rewarded for that same focus.
Perhaps I'm just jealous because you were born into such a place.
Beruka:
I understand what you're trying to say. But trust me...
You don't know the first thing about Nohrian culture. Stop being so nosy.
Azama:
What do you mean?
Beruka:
I had to kill in order to survive. It was the only path available to me.
Your prodding questions show that you've been raised in comfort.
This is just pure entertainment for you.
Azama:
So you're angry at me for not taking life and death seriously enough?
Keep in mind that you're the cold-blooded killer here.
I'm just asking you a few questions.
Beruka:
You're just trying to create friction. I don't understand this game.
Azama:
It's no game! I'm just trying to enjoy a nice conversation with my comrade-in-arms.
Maybe we shouldn't dwell on this topic. I wouldn't want your icy gaze to freeze me.
A Support
Beruka:
Azama.
Azama:
Oh, Beruka. What is it? You look upset.
Beruka:
I was thinking about our argument the other day. I owe you an apology.
While I didn't appreciate your questions, you also had a point.
I can't deny the fact that I'm a killer. Maybe you have a right to judge me.
Your life has been dedicated to ascetic practice and the work of the gods.
It's clear that you've brought more good into the world than I have.
Azama:
You certainly take everything seriously, don't you?
Beruka:
Well of course I do.
Azama:
Listen, I may be a monk, but no one has ever praised me like that before.
Beruka:
Really?
Azama:
Of course not. I love to give people a hard time, hahaha.
Generally, that isn't the best way to go around getting praised.
Beruka:
Heh. Well, you were right about one thing.
Our environments clearly shaped both of us in unique ways.
It's strange. Even when we were fighting, I found it to be almost...humorous.
Azama:
I totally agree. I think it's because we're both perplexed by each other.
But maybe if we keep getting to know each other better, that will fade away.
We are comrades now.
Beruka:
You're right. I'm looking forward to that.
Azama:
Me too, Beruka.
S Support
Azama:
Beruka, will you do me a favor? I need you to answer a multiple-choice question.
Beruka:
This is uncalled for. Why now?
Azama:
Don't worry about that. Listen, there are two options, OK?
In the very near future, you must decide between two different paths.
This choice will alter the course of your life in more ways than you can imagine.
Beruka:
OK...
Azama:
Option A entails that we go back to Nohr together.
You can continue your job as an assassin if you want.
Beruka:
Azama, what is this?
Azama:
Option B is to come with me to Hoshido to help with my missionary work.
We can spread spiritual wisdom, together.
So, which do you choose?
Beruka:
But, Azama, in both of these options, I end up living with you.
It almost sounds like you're trying to propose to me.
Azama:
I'm proposing that we stay together. To try and build a life.
Beruka:
Are you serious?!
Azama:
What's wrong? Is this too sudden? Did I catch you off guard?
Beruka:
Well of course I'm surprised.
I mean, we really haven't spent all that much time together.
And like you said, we're from totally different backgrounds and cultures.
Azama:
But I love that. I'm always learning new things when I spend time with you.
I feel like being different people actually makes us complementary partners.
Am I crazy?
Beruka:
No... You're not crazy. I feel the same way.
Perhaps with you, I can wash the blood from my hands and begin anew.
The thought makes me feel hopeful.
Azama:
I'm happy to hear that. Asking you to be with me was nerve wracking.
I'm just happy that you didn't cut me in half for asking you to be with me!
Beruka:
Yes. Your relief is evident on your face.
Azama:
If you stick with me, you'll see a lot more of this smile in the future.
I hope you can accept me for who I am.
Beruka:
That goes for me too.
By the way, can I decide on that big question of yours later?
I think it would be best to think it over.
Azama:
Of course. Why don't we go for a walk and talk it over together.
But I honestly think I'd be happy with you in Nohr or Hoshido. Anywhere really.

It doesn't matter. I just want to be by your side.

Edited by LuxSpes

Kamui tends to dominate fanwork, so that's probably where it's seen most--pixiv, especially. Hell, Ryouma/Kamui is probably the least popular royal dude ship with Kamui, and it still has more art than Ryoumarx --- and gay pairs tend to dominate fanwork as well.

I'm glad Ryoumarx at least has art though because I don't have to run that pair alone

Hmm, yeah I guess I've seen more avatar fanart than otherwise. Is Ryoma/Avatar not popular? I know several people who really seem to be going for it....though that may have something to do with Matt Mercer now that think about it...I still thought lobster lord was pretty popular though compared to most characters, especially non royals. Maybe its just me...?

Serenes Forest is an anomaly in the fanbase from my observations. People here seem to favor Takumi/Oboro to a degree, but go look for any fan works -- whether it be artwork or fanfiction. Female Kamui paired with Takumi or Leon dominates straight pairings, and female Kamui is paired very often with Takumi or Leon in fanfiction. In contrast, I have a hard time finding anything related to Takumi/Oboro. Hence my comment.

Very true. I suppose I haven't been looking very hard in an attempt to avoid uninvited spoilers, but I guess avatar pairings would dominate most fan work, especially those two. Oddly enough though I haven't found too much fanfiction for anything fates related yet other than a handful on fanfic sites, tumblr, ao3 and such, but I imagine its because most people are waiting for the game here too. Hopefully we'll get a lot more stuff for all characters, ships, and other stuff once it drops.

I lied earlier. I haven't gone to bed.

Here's Azama x Beruka

[spoiler=Azama/Beruka]

C Support
Azama:
Beruka, may I have a moment of your time?
Beruka:
What do you want?
Azama:
I've heard you're renowned for your skills as an assassin in Nohr. Is that true?
They say that no one is better.
Beruka:
You shouldn't believe everything you hear.
Most of the time, people don't tell the truth.
Azama:
O-ho, is that so?
Well nonetheless, I still have one more burning question for you.
Beruka:
Fine, just keep it short.
Azama:
I've heard that Nohrian people are more true to their desires than Hoshidans.
That they follow their passions without a second thought for anything else.
By that logic, you would appear to be a classic Nohrian through and through.
Beruka:
What is that supposed to mean?
Azama:
Deny it all you want, but I know it's the truth, Beruka.
You chose to be a killer. And I don't mean on the battlefield.
What kind of dedication does that require?
I wanted to talk because I don't understand how your mind works.
Beruka:
*sigh*
Azama:
So is the best part for you pulling off a thrilling murder?
Or is it the piles of gold that drive you?
I have to assume that you're getting some satisfaction from your profession.
Beruka:
Satisfaction...
I've never felt satisfied.
Azama:
Oops—I think I got on her bad side! Wait does she have a non-bad side?
B Support
Azama:
I finally found you, Beruka.
Beruka:
Azama...Azama: Listen, I'm sorry about what I said the other day.
I was being rude and presumptuous. We barely even know each other.
I was so curious about Nohr that I couldn't help myself.
Beruka:
Why is that, exactly?
Azama:Well, it seems to me that the values in Nohr and Hoshido are quite different.
Your lives are focused on desire. And everyone is rewarded for that same focus.
Perhaps I'm just jealous because you were born into such a place.
Beruka:
I understand what you're trying to say. But trust me...
You don't know the first thing about Nohrian culture. Stop being so nosy.
Azama:
What do you mean?
Beruka:
I had to kill in order to survive. It was the only path available to me.
Your prodding questions show that you've been raised in comfort.
This is just pure entertainment for you.
Azama:
So you're angry at me for not taking life and death seriously enough?
Keep in mind that you're the cold-blooded killer here.
I'm just asking you a few questions.
Beruka:
You're just trying to create friction. I don't understand this game.
Azama:
It's no game! I'm just trying to enjoy a nice conversation with my comrade-in-arms.
Maybe we shouldn't dwell on this topic. I wouldn't want your icy gaze to freeze me.
A Support
Beruka:
Azama.
Azama:
Oh, Beruka. What is it? You look upset.
Beruka:
I was thinking about our argument the other day. I owe you an apology.
While I didn't appreciate your questions, you also had a point.
I can't deny the fact that I'm a killer. Maybe you have a right to judge me.
Your life has been dedicated to ascetic practice and the work of the gods.
It's clear that you've brought more good into the world than I have.
Azama:
You certainly take everything seriously, don't you?
Beruka:
Well of course I do.
Azama:
Listen, I may be a monk, but no one has ever praised me like that before.
Beruka:
Really?
Azama:
Of course not. I love to give people a hard time, hahaha.
Generally, that isn't the best way to go around getting praised.
Beruka:
Heh. Well, you were right about one thing.
Our environments clearly shaped both of us in unique ways.
It's strange. Even when we were fighting, I found it to be almost...humorous.
Azama:
I totally agree. I think it's because we're both perplexed by each other.
But maybe if we keep getting to know each other better, that will fade away.
We are comrades now.
Beruka:
You're right. I'm looking forward to that.
Azama:
Me too, Beruka.
S Support
Azama:
Beruka, will you do me a favor? I need you to answer a multiple-choice question.
Beruka:
This is uncalled for. Why now?
Azama:
Don't worry about that. Listen, there are two options, OK?
In the very near future, you must decide between two different paths.
This choice will alter the course of your life in more ways than you can imagine.
Beruka:
OK...
Azama:
Option A entails that we go back to Nohr together.
You can continue your job as an assassin if you want.
Beruka:
Azama, what is this?
Azama:
Option B is to come with me to Hoshido to help with my missionary work.
We can spread spiritual wisdom, together.
So, which do you choose?
Beruka:
But, Azama, in both of these options, I end up living with you.
It almost sounds like you're trying to propose to me.
Azama:
I'm proposing that we stay together. To try and build a life.
Beruka:
Are you serious?!
Azama:
What's wrong? Is this too sudden? Did I catch you off guard?
Beruka:
Well of course I'm surprised.
I mean, we really haven't spent all that much time together.
And like you said, we're from totally different backgrounds and cultures.
Azama:
But I love that. I'm always learning new things when I spend time with you.
I feel like being different people actually makes us complementary partners.
Am I crazy?
Beruka:
No... You're not crazy. I feel the same way.
Perhaps with you, I can wash the blood from my hands and begin anew.
The thought makes me feel hopeful.
Azama:
I'm happy to hear that. Asking you to be with me was nerve wracking.
I'm just happy that you didn't cut me in half for asking you to be with me!
Beruka:
Yes. Your relief is evident on your face.
Azama:
If you stick with me, you'll see a lot more of this smile in the future.
I hope you can accept me for who I am.
Beruka:
That goes for me too.
By the way, can I decide on that big question of yours later?
I think it would be best to think it over.
Azama:
Of course. Why don't we go for a walk and talk it over together.
But I honestly think I'd be happy with you in Nohr or Hoshido. Anywhere really.

It doesn't matter. I just want to be by your side.

Go to bed Lux! We have a long day of waiting tomorrow! :D

Edited by Silver Lightning

Hmm, yeah I guess I've seen more avatar fanart than otherwise. Is Ryoma/Avatar not popular? I know several people who really seem to be going for it....though that may have something to do with Matt Mercer now that think about it...I still thought lobster lord was pretty popular though compared to most characters, especially non royals. Maybe its just me...?

Compared to the other 3 bros he isn't as popular, but he's more popular than most, yes. The point I was making though was that even though he's the least popular of the male royals, the works depicting him in a relationship with FeMui is still more than the works depicting him in his most popular-non Kamui ship (involving a more popular character, no less) and male-male pairs tend to otherwise get the most fanwork. His female nonKamui pair fanwork(Crimson aside) is very rare.

Even though I think Kamui's S rank is honestly Ryouma's worst (C-A is alright but not shippy--it's familial), having analyzed all of his supports in JP and at least read all his English once (I'll do a comparison draft later) . But, self inserts do tend to dominate fanwork a lot.

I'm going to be so torn soon; between playing, transcribing, and reading supports, I won't have any time for anything. ><

Same here. Add to that that there's another game I'm playing that has a limited event that so happens to start today through the next week.

Go to bed Lux! We have a long day of waiting tomorrow! :D

I'm about to. As you should. >v>

I'm going to have a pretty frantic day tomorrow, what with working, preparing for my 2 day trip and dealing with Fates hype

Well, I tried my hand at a script. It's like 98% good, but there were just too many special cases for me to hit in one evening and I must sleep. If anyone wants the files as they are now, have at it. Less finding and replacing if nothing else, though again, I can only vouch for 98% of it; double-checking never hurts. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p5725nzzkc4mz64/AACoXZtDsbRhQuY7691NbUexa?dl=0

Also, still waiting for Wiki access (or else I have no idea what I'm doing).