English Support Conversation Gathering (Updated OP)

VincentASM

I like that there's nonromantic S ranks now, even if it's just contained in Gen2--but hey they can't make kids with each other anyway

Gurei/Mido seem to be also a best friend ending, no more really weird incest \o/

God bless you Thor for confirming this

That honestly bothered me in the original script.

I don't know, any lines that involve someone acknowledging the familial bond followed by suddenly being OK with being romantically involved with them always rubs me in the wrong way.

Edited by carefreejules

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that is cute. For a minute I was worried you meant they always asked and always got shot down, which would be depressing to me. But them having platonic S-supports, with the possibility of more in the future, is a nice compromise.

Sorry for the double post!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

Even though the Kanas can't necessarily marry any of the kids, they will mention in some supports of how they would want to when they're older. Like in Kiragi's support with Female Kana, he asked her if she could be his princess but she replies that she would want to marry him when they were older but they'll continue to spend time with each other and they even address each other like "my princess" and "my prince" in the end of their support.

That's so cute in my opinion oh my goodness!

As for the other children, they seem more romantically involved with each other in the end so I think they kept marriages in tact for them? Honestly, I'd have to see the title that they get afterwards to make a more definite confirmation.

Aww, that is really cute!

Although I think it's a bit lame that Midori (other then her and Grey, anyway) and Percy didn't get this as well but what can you do, I guess.

I'm so sorry for asking this but do you know if Kana at least gets a paired ending with any characters (even if it's just a "they were BFFs until they died" or something)?

Edited by December Knight

I think Mido and Percy get some marriages and some friend supports, so I guess Kana is the youngest?

All the Shiros I've seen so far had him get married but I've only looked at him with girls roughly similar to his age (Cael, Selkie, 'Nina) I'll check on him with Mido in a sec to see if they get married or friends

but I took a look at Mido's generic paired ending and it doesn't even mention a guy, just a shorter ending to cram into a limited space with some guy

If i remember In kana normal ending was that she growth and became a beautifull woman and for male was a brave hero, and add something about her dragon heir, but when he/she was paired with someone the ending was that he or she was never was appart from her(his) partner. Something like that i cant remember well since i read it In a tumbl the las year.

Edited by Sieghart

Aww, that is really cute!

Although I think it's a bit lame that Midori (other then her and Grey, anyway) and Percy didn't get this as well but what can you do, I guess.

I'm so sorry for asking this but do you know if Kana at least gets a paired ending with any characters (even if it's just a "they were BFFs until they died" or something)?

Hmmm...I'd have to dig a bit deeper into the text dump to find the Epilogue script to check. Unless someone beats me too the punch!

Mind checking more supports with Lutz and Midori, for instance? Just to make sure.

Midori and Kiragi can be romantically involved - she names one of her tonics after him awwwww...

Midori and Siegbert can be romantically involved - she's the one that takes care of him when Siegbert is busy thinking about others before himself.

The other children that Percy can be romantically involved with include Mitama, Midori, Nina...lmao he askes Soleil straight up to be his wife and she's just like "whoa there, going way too fast." She tells him to seriously consider his options more carefully since he's still young so they end up going on a practice date instead.

Hmmm...I'd have to dig a bit deeper into the text dump to find the Epilogue script to check. Unless someone beats me too the punch!

Thank you so much!

(I really wish I can do something more then just saying thank you but I don't think I can... I'm sorry.)

Edit; Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I think I misread your post (my eye site is not the best). If you're willing to do it then thank you, if not then that's fine! I can wait until tomorrow for that. I hope I didn't come off as rude or anything. Again, I'm sorry for my mistake.

Edited by December Knight

More miscellaneous transcriptions

[spoiler=Arena dialogue]

Ryoma (begin): The arena is a great place to test one's skill in battle.
Takumi (begin): Maybe I should test my strength. What do you think I'm capable of?
Saizo (begin): I can't wait to get in there. There's no way that I'll lose a battle in a place like this.
Kaden (begin): So this arena is a place of battle? I'd much rather go home and take a nap.
Hinata (begin): The very thought of facing battle-hardened opponents gets my blood pumping.
Azama (begin): Don't we already fight enough? I don't understand the appeal.
Subaki (begin): I welcome all challengers.
Hayato (begin): I don't actively seek out a fight, but I will defend myself.
Jakob (begin): Welcome to the arena. You can wager on all the battles that take place here.
Silas (begin): As a knight, it's important to hone my skills in the arena.
Kaze (begin): Were you planning on using the arena to develop our combat skills?
Xander (begin): For generations, warriors have put their lives on the line to battle in the arena.
Leo (begin): You can earn a handsome reward if you make a smart wager here.
Benny (begin): Nobody ever wants to practice against me.
Keaton (begin): I'm dying to see some blood right now. I should go hunting!
Arthur (begin): Justice always reigns in the Super Arena!
Odin (begin): I sense powerful warriors and a zeal for combat. Perhaps I can find a worthy rival.
Laslow (begin): There's no way I can fight here! There are too many people watching...
Niles (begin): This is where the magic happens. Want to step into the ring with me?
Hinoka (begin): This is the combat arena. Are you here to watch me fight?
Sakura (begin): So this is the arena? Please tell me I don't have to fight.
Orochi (begin): Were you planning on watching my fight? You're more than welcome to observe.
Kagero (begin): I cannot possibly disgrace myself with a poor performance in the arena.
Hana (begin): Welcome to the arena. Don't you worry. I never lose a fight!
Setsuna (begin): I hope they haven't placed traps within the arena...
Reina (begin): Make yourself comfortable. I want you to be able to watch me behead my opponent.
Oboro (begin): Look at all those spectators. I'll have to be sure to use my most stylish moves!
Felicia (begin): I'm more confident in here than I am in the kitchen, that's for sure.
Azura (begin): I don't like battling for this reason, but I will do whatever I must for our cause.
Mozu (begin): I'm not much for fighting, but I do wish I could win a prize sometime...
Camilla (begin): Oh, did you come to watch me perform? Then I shall put on a show!
Elise (begin): I can't wait to go play in the arena! What? This isn't a playground?
Charlotte (begin): I may seem a poor, defenseless thing—but DON'T underestimate me in the arena!
Effie (begin): I am pumped and ready to go. Let's do this!
Peri (begin): I just love slugging it out in the arena. I get to beat up all kinds of people!
Beruka (begin): Battle the strong? ...All right. It'll be nice to fight however I please.
Selena (begin): I already know how this is going to end, so do we really have to go through with it?
Nyx (begin): I don't care much for this sort of thing. But I'll do my part.
Shiro (begin): It's my turn to fight in the arena! I'm sure I'll be victorious.
Kisaragi (begin): I hope this battle settles who is the better hunter and fighter...
Asugi (begin): I'm motivated entirely by prizes. Will I get a yummy cheesecake if I win?
Selkie (begin): Yeah! I love to play fight! I could do it all day long!
Hisame (begin): This is the arena—simply the best way to truly test yourself before going to war.
Mitama (begin): Fame awaits the great / Failure comes for all others / Crowds win either way.
Caeldori (begin): The arena is a little scary, but I think this experience might help me on the battlefield.
Rhajat (begin): What's the point in fighting if it's not to the death?
Kana女 (begin): Hey! Watch me! I'm gonna battle so hard in the arena!
Kana男 (begin): Hey! Watch me! I'm gonna battle so hard in the arena!
Shigure (begin): I can't stand all this hustle and bustle here. Hopefully I can leave the arena soon...
Dwyer (begin): I'd rather just have a cup of tea and watch, if you don't mind.
Sophie (begin): This is the arena! Avel is gonna kick some butt during his big fight.
Midori (begin): I don't know if fighting here is a great idea. Will you bring me medicine if I get hurt?
Siegbert (begin): Challenging these crazed fighters in the arena is a test every royal must face.
Forrest (begin): I shall dazzle the arena as best I can!
Ignatius (begin): I don't want any part of this.
Velouria (begin): Why would anyone want to fight in the arena? I suppose I'll go if I must...
Percy (begin): This is the arena. I'm going to show everyone how skilled I am in battle.
Ophelia (begin): The dazzling spirits will protect me and light the path toward victory in the arena.
Soleil (begin): Wow, look at all the pretty girls here. I better fight hard to impress them.
Nina (begin): This is the arena. I mostly just like to watch...
Yukimura (begin): In the arena, strategy is important. I've already perfected my battle plan.
Izana (begin): This is the arena. Are you ready to witness a miracle? Haha!
Shura (begin): I've fought for a living before, and I'll do it again if I have to.
Fuga (begin): I was a youth champion and then an elite warrior. Care to see if I've still got it?
Gunter (begin): Welcome to the arena. I may not be young, but I don't plan on losing this fight.
Scarlet (begin): I love the arena. Coming here to watch the fights is my favorite thing to do.
Rinkah (begin): Being in the arena makes me tremble with excitement. Let the battle begin!
Anna (begin): In both battle and business, it's important to emerge victorious.
Flora (begin): This may be an arena, but that doesn't mean I have to overexert myself.
Random Villager (begin): There are no worthy combatants. Please, make more allies and come back later.
M!Corrin (support): Here, let me give you a hand!
F!Corrin (support): Here, let me give you a hand!
Ryoma (support): I'll lend you my strength. Let's give this everything we've got!
Takumi (support): Let's do this!
Saizo (support): Saizo the Fifth—here to help.
Kaden (support): Happy to fight at your side, if you need help. Don't let my beauty distract you!
Hinata (support): Let me join you! It's not in my blood to sit on the sidelines!
Azama (support): Well, I couldn't just sit back and watch...
Subaki (support): You've made the right decision. Let's go!
Hayato (support): I'll do my best.
Jakob (support): Heh, well I suppose I can help you.
Silas (support): Let me lend you my strength. Together, we will emerge victorious!
Kaze (support): Excuse me. I'd like to offer you my assistance, if you need it.
Xander (support): I will gladly lend you my strength. We shall prevail for the honor of Nohr!
Leo (support): It seems as though you need my help. So long as you're grateful, I shall oblige.
Benny (support): You can count on me.
Keaton (support): Let's join the hunt! I want to see their dark crimson blood!
Arthur (support): Never fear—Arthur is here! HAHAHA!
Odin (support): Fear not—Odin Dark is on the scene! So sorry, but I'm about to steal the show.
Laslow (support): I can't let you go into the arena alone. Please, let me fight by your side!
Niles (support): Oh ho ho! Thank you for finally inviting me to the party.
Hinoka (support): The opponents look fierce... Let me go with you!
Sakura (support): Please, let me assist you! I'll do whatever I can to help you.
Orochi (support): I'd be delighted to help.
Kagero (support): If you don't mind, I'd like to help.
Hana (support): I've come to help! With our powers combined, I'm sure we'll win!
Setsuna (support): I'll do my best to help...
Reina (support): Let me join you. Perhaps we can divide up the combatants evenly.
Oboro (support): I want to get in on the fight. It's not my style to sit back and watch.
Felicia (support): I'll give it everything I've got!
Azura (support): If you're in, I am too. Together we shall claim victory, of that I am certain!
Mozu (support): For you, I'm willing to get my hands dirty. Come on!
Camilla (support): Darling, it would be so much easier if you let me help you...
Elise (support): Oh! Take me too! I promise you won't regret it!
Charlotte (support): *sigh* Fine, fine... I'll go with you.
Effie (support): My strength is at your command.
Peri (support): I just can't wait anymore. I want to go slay people with you!
Beruka (support): I'll help eliminate the enemy...
Selena (support): You'd be lost without me, so I guess I'll come along...
Nyx (support): Let me protect you. I'll be your guardian...
Shiro (support): That settles it. I'm going in with you!
Kisaragi (support): You're going to have some fun, aren't you? I wanna come too!
Asugi (support): You'd like my help? Sure thing. All I want is candy in return if we win!
Selkie (support): Hey, dum-dum! You don't have to fight alone, you know?
Hisame (support): I humbly offer my assistance.
Mitama (support): Duty calls me here? / I long to return to bed / I'll help you instead.
Caeldori (support): Did you need my help? I promise, you can always count on me!
Rhajat (support): Like you could keep me away from a good fight...
Kana女 (support): OK, this is it! I'm ready to roar!
Kana男 (support): OK, this is it! I'm ready to roar!
Shigure (support): Listen, I know that I can be of use to you in the arena.
Dwyer (support): *sigh* If you insist...
Sophie (support): I'm all pumped up and ready to fight by your side!
Midori (support): Midori's here to help! There's no way I'm going to let you get hurt.
Siegbert (support): I'll lend you my strength! Surely the two of us will be victorious!
Forrest (support): May I help? I've got confidence to spare. And I don't mind lavishing it on battle.
Ignatius (support): Can I bring one of my good-luck charms into battle at least?
Velouria (support): Wait up! I'll go with you...
Percy (support): It's your lucky day! I'm going to fight right by your side.
Ophelia (support): Fate has paired us—so Ophelia Dusk is glad to lend you her strength!
Soleil (support): Let me go with you! I want to stand in the spotlight too.
Nina (support): I've been watching, and I think I have some ideas about how we can win.
Yukimura (support): Kana, I have an interesting plan in mind. Please, let me go with you.
Izana (support): For you? I'd do anything. Let's get crazy!
Shura (support): Come on—I'll show you how this is done.
Fuga (support): I will gladly lend you my strength.
Gunter (support): Are you concerned about entering the arena alone? I will go with you.
Scarlet (support): You look like you're about to have some fun! You'll have to let me join you, sweetie!
Rinkah (support): I can't just watch you go in alone! I'm coming with!
Anna (support): Since you're my own sweet daughter, I'll help you out for free!
Flora (support): Of course I shall be accompanying you. Let's take care of our chores quickly!
M!Corrin (victory): We did it! We won!
F!Corrin (victory): Yes! We won!
Ryoma (victory): I expected nothing less.
Takumi (victory): Yeah, we did it! Did you see me out there?
Saizo (victory): That was the only possible outcome.
Kaden (victory): I won! Does this mean it's finally nap time? I need my beauty rest...
Hinata (victory): All right! I won! I'll have to practice more and become even stronger!
Azama (victory): I'm glad you're pleased with the result. I shall meditate now.
Subaki (victory): Victory without flaw. That was a piece of cake.
Hayato (victory): That worked out well. Good job.
Jakob (victory): My liege always expects the best from me.
Silas (victory): Amazing! This was a very valuable learning experience for me.
Kaze (victory): What an excellent fight. My opponent was a worthy rival.
Xander (victory): As the crown prince of Nohr, I cannot entertain failure.
Leo (victory): I knew it would end this way. Those who face me should be wary.
Benny (victory): Whew. I'm glad everything worked out.
Keaton (victory): YES! I did it! I'm victorious! N-not that I'm surprised. I knew I would win!
Arthur (victory): You can't outrun justice! Come, friends! Let's strike a victory pose in celebration!
Odin (victory): Naturally, no opponent can possibly stand up against my mighty battle skills.
Laslow (victory): Heehee, I'm so happy that I might just start dancing around!
Niles (victory): Aww, that went by way too quickly.
Hinoka (victory): I've emerged victorious! What a glorious feeling...
Sakura (victory): I-I did it! I won!
Orochi (victory): Hah, of course this would happen!
Kagero (victory): Has victory been obtained? I would be willing to do this again.
Hana (victory): Underestimate me, and this is what you get!
Setsuna (victory): Victory is mine... What a glorious feeling.
Reina (victory): Heehee. Hearing opponents scream never gets old.
Oboro (victory): Victory! Somehow, I already feel stronger.
Felicia (victory): Whoa, we did it! Go, us!
Azura (victory): Will this victory help our cause?
Mozu (victory): That was terrifying! But...exciting!
Camilla (victory): *yawn* Too easy. I was hoping for a little more stimulation.
Elise (victory): I won! WOOHOO! I'm so happy!
Charlotte (victory): Yeah! Take that! Ha, sorry. I'm not sure what came over me, haha...
Effie (victory): OK, now I need to have a recovery meal. Does anyone have a snack?
Peri (victory): Of course I won! How could I possibly lose to one of these arena weaklings?
Beruka (victory): Victory... I will accept nothing less.
Selena (victory): Well, DUH, of course we won. What did you expect?
Nyx (victory): Skill and maturity go hand in hand. I'm glad that I've never lost to a young one.
Shiro (victory): Sweeeeeeet! I'm all ready to battle again!
Kisaragi (victory): Yay! I did it! I won!
Asugi (victory): Sweet. That was a piece of cake.
Selkie (victory): Woohoo! That was a really fun game. Can we do it again? Huh? Can we?
Hisame (victory): That was a well-fought victory. Now, we must stretch and rest if we are to recover.
Mitama (victory): Oh, sweet victory! / The applause of the masses! / Such loud poetry!
Caeldori (victory): It seems as though I've won. But I can't rest on my laurels. I must improve.
Rhajat (victory): Heehee! They sure weren't expecting that.
Kana女 (victory): Yay! I did it! I won! I'm the best!
Kana男 (victory): Yay! I did it! I won! I'm the best!
Shigure (victory): I won. Now if you'll excuse me, I could use some quiet time alone...
Dwyer (victory): I'm glad we won, but it took a lot out of me...
Sophie (victory): Wow, I won! Maybe because I didn't trip over myself this time.
Midori (victory): Wasn't sure which way that would go!
Siegbert (victory): I hear the adulations of my people... Everyone! Victory is mine!
Forrest (victory): Has ever a victory been secured with such style?
Ignatius (victory): Phew! Can we not ever do that again, please?
Velouria (victory): I won, huh? Well, I guess I'll be taking off then...
Percy (victory): Heehee, winning sure makes me feel like a real hero.
Ophelia (victory): Fate pokes me. Fate prods me. It points me toward greater victory!
Soleil (victory): I did it! I really won! Did everyone see it? Hey, all eyes on me, please!
Nina (victory): Victory in front of my adoring fans... It's a dream come true.
Yukimura (victory): Good thing I spent all that time working out my battle strategy ahead of time.
Izana (victory): Well, I did predict this outcome. Heehee!
Shura (victory): You're welcome.
Fuga (victory): Ah, that was satisfying. I feel 10 years younger!
Gunter (victory): Experience trumps youth.
Scarlet (victory): I won! What a great feeling!
Rinkah (victory): Don't underestimate the power of the Flame Tribe!
Anna (victory): The audience is getting so carried away. I wonder if I could make some quick gold.
Flora (victory): That was my true strength. I hope that's clear to everyone.
M!Corrin (defeat): Wow, we lost. I guess we'll just have to try harder next time.
F!Corrin (defeat): Wow, we lost. I guess we'll just have to try harder next time.
Ryoma (defeat): How could this happen?!
Takumi (defeat): Ugh, I can't believe it. I never lose!
Saizo (defeat): I've been defeated! How is this possible?
Kaden (defeat): I lost?! Unexpected...
Hinata (defeat): Man, does this ever bite! I guess I haven't practiced enough...
Azama (defeat): Oh well. Victory would not be as sweet if we never failed.
Subaki (defeat): This can't be right. What happened?
Hayato (defeat): I guess I need to work harder...
Jakob (defeat): I hope you can forgive me for this catastrophe...
Silas (defeat): Huh, I lost... I guess there is still a lot for me to learn...
Kaze (defeat): I wish I could have done more to succeed.
Xander (defeat): I have been disgraced... This cannot stand. I must train and study harder than ever!
Leo (defeat): Wait, I lost? How is that even possible? This must be a mistake of some sort.
Benny (defeat): I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
Keaton (defeat): Of course I'm not upset about losing! No, not even a tiny little bit!
Arthur (defeat): But justice never fails... It just doesn't!
Odin (defeat): What?! How could I lose?! Next time, I must unleash my full power!
Laslow (defeat): This is humiliating... All these people witnessed my defeat.
Niles (defeat): I will use this pain. Mark my words.
Hinoka (defeat): I'm so sorry for letting everyone down...
Sakura (defeat): I'm so sorry...
Orochi (defeat): Ooof, I didn't see that coming.
Kagero (defeat): Is this really the best I can do?
Hana (defeat): Well shucks. I guess I still have a lot of training left to do.
Setsuna (defeat): Wow, I lost...
Reina (defeat): I may have lost this time, but next time will be different.
Oboro (defeat): I should keep training. After all, you can't be the best without plenty of practice.
Felicia (defeat): Oh, no! I'm so sorry!
Azura (defeat): It seems I wasn't at my best today. I'll have to try again another time...
Mozu (defeat): Sorry if I let you down...
Camilla (defeat): I'm sorry. I wish I could have helped you...
Elise (defeat): Oh, phooey. I lost. Guess I'll just have to try even harder next time!
Charlotte (defeat): I may just faint away from such defeat—or maybe I'll mop of the floor NEXT time!
Effie (defeat): I guess I need to train even harder...
Peri (defeat): No! I lost! Get out of my way! I've got to get back in there!
Beruka (defeat): How could I lose...?
Selena (defeat): This isn't my fault!
Nyx (defeat): Apparently I'm no match for this younger generation...
Shiro (defeat): This totally bites! I can't believe I lost.
Kisaragi (defeat): I may have lost, but at least I had fun. Thank you!
Asugi (defeat): I guess I underestimated what I was going up against.
Selkie (defeat): Grr! Losing isn't as much fun as winning!
Hisame (defeat): I apologize for my performance.
Mitama (defeat): Oh, what tears are these? / Those of victory are sweet / Such salty defeat.
Caeldori (defeat): I was bested in battle this time. But next time, I'll be sure to win!
Rhajat (defeat): This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
Kana女 (defeat): Ugh, I lost! But I'm not gonna cry. No way—I won't!
Kana男 (defeat): Ugh, I lost! But I'm not gonna cry. No way—I won't!
Shigure (defeat): My strength has failed me. I must go meditate on my loss alone...
Dwyer (defeat): Well, what do you expect? I'm overworked.
Sophie (defeat): How did I screw up again? I just wanted to win this time!
Midori (defeat): I should go rub some medicine on these cuts right away.
Siegbert (defeat): I'll continue to polish my skills and return to fight in the arena again!
Forrest (defeat): I...I lost? Well, so what. Even if I fail, there's always next time.
Ignatius (defeat): This is what I was afraid would happen.
Velouria (defeat): Hmm, it seems as though I lost. I guess I'll be going now...
Percy (defeat): How is this possible? I never lose...
Ophelia (defeat): I lost?! My spirit has fallen like some star cast out of the heavens...
Soleil (defeat): I-I lost?! This is humiliating. Stop looking at me. At least for the time being...
Nina (defeat): I'm already plotting my revenge...
Yukimura (defeat): What a terrible mistake. I must have underestimated my opponents.
Izana (defeat): Aw, I lost. Oh well! It's important not to care too much about such trifles!
Shura (defeat): Gah! This never happens to me.
Fuga (defeat): I suppose my decline is inevitable...
Gunter (defeat): I wish I could have done more to win...
Scarlet (defeat): Hmm, I'd better put my nose to the grindstone if I want to win next time.
Rinkah (defeat): Apparently my training isn't complete after all. Damn!
Anna (defeat): I can't believe I lost. And I was gonna talk up my shop during my victory speech too...
Flora (defeat): I'm so very sorry...

[spoiler=Death/Retreat quotes]
M!Corrin So this...is the end...Forgive me, everyone... I didn't...accomplish anything...
F!Corrin So this...is the end...Forgive me, everyone... I didn't...accomplish anything...
Ryoma Ugh...I can't die here!I hate to retreat...but my people still need me. I have no choice...
Takumi Argh...I must be cursed...It's not too late... I can still retreat...and fight again another day...
Saizo I must not… fall here... My liege still needs me… For him… I shall retreat.
Kaden This is bad... If I keep going like this, I'll die...Everyone would be sad if I died, so I guess I have to retreat...
Hinata I'll never turn my back...to an enemy... I will fight...'til the en—
Azama Ah, hello there, death. I'm afraid I can't surrender my mortal coil to you today. Lady Hinoka still needs me. Until we meet again...
Subaki This is my worst nightmare. Complete and utter defeat...I cannot go out like this. I must retreat and try again another day...
Hayato Oof...you are skilled, much as I hate to admit it.However...I won't die like this. I still have the strength to escape...
Jakob I'm so sorry, [milord/milady]... I cannot carry on...However, although I can no longer fight... I shall not leave your side! I must retreat for now... but I shall return...
Silas I'm sorry, Corrin... I'm too injured to carry on...But I promised myself I'd stay with you until the end... For you, I shall retreat...
Kaze How could I make such a mistake...I'll never be able to fight again after this injury. At least...I still have my life...
Xander How could I fail?! I let my pride... get the best of me… Though I can no longer stand… as crown prince I must not fall here! Forgive me, my friends, but I must retreat... for the time being...
Leo To think I could lose here... It would be appropriate for me to pay with my life...But I must keep the larger picture in mind— I'll fall back.
Benny Oh. That's never happened before...At least I'm still alive. I can still be of some use to someone if I can escape...
Keaton OW! I've never been hurt this badly before. If I keep fighting, I'll die for sure...For everyone I left...back home... I'll retreat...for now...
Arthur It's humiliating to have failed like this. At least I'm lucky enough to be alive...Lady Elise, though I must withdraw, I will always support you.
Odin Blast...I promised I'd return someday, so I can't die here...Sorry, everyone—I have to retreat...
Laslow I...could close my eyes and be at peace... But I want to go home someday...Sorry, everyone—I need to fall back...
Niles This doesn't feel good anymore...I must retreat while I still can. I'll live to suffer another day...
Hinoka Dang it! I can't continue fighting like this...I hate myself for this...but I have to retreat. For Corrin's sake...
Sakura I-I don't want to die and make everyone sad...I think I better retreat for now...
Orochi So the death...I foresaw this morning... was my own...
Kagero I have always been prepared to die for my duty... Stay safe, Lord Ryoma...please...
Hana I did everything I could...to protect Lady Sakura...
Setsuna I'm so sorry, Lady Hinoka... I hope you find...a better retainer...than me...
Reina How… unfortunate... At least I'll finally...know what they've all seen...
Oboro That's it... I'll never avenge my parents now...
Felicia Oh...I can't believe I'm letting [Lord/Lady] Corrin down like this...I...I think I still have the strength to retreat. I hope [he/she] can forgive me...
Azura I wish I could keep fighting.. .but these wounds are too grievous. I must retreat… and save my secret weapon for when it's truly needed...
Mozu I did my best… but it wasn't good enough. Maybe the next life will be better than this one...
Camilla Oh! I can't die like this... What would Corrin do without me?I...I have just enough strength to sneak away for now...
Elise I'm...I'm sorry. I can't go on fighting… I can't bear to hurt anyone by dying… I'll retreat now, while I still can.
Charlotte Someone beat me? Is this a trick...?
Effie I guess this is it... I'm maxed out. I'm sorry, Elise. I've failed you...
Peri Huh? My body won't move... But—I wasn't done killing...
Beruka So this was my final mission...
Selena Way to go, Selena...getting yourself killed here. Now you'll never see them again...
Nyx A cursed soul perishes in the clutches of a fallen dragon. How...fitting...
Shiro I wanted...to be stronger... like Mom and Dad...
Kisaragi Thank you...everyone... It's been an honor...
Asugi Sorry, Dad... Guess I won't be able to carry on your name...
Selkie Aww...playtime's over...
Hisame I lived my life as an old man...and now I'll die like one, too. Urgh...
Mitama So tired...
Caeldori But...I'm not done yet... I'll just have to be perfect...in the next life.
Rhajat I see...a distant sandstorm. Will you be there waiting?
Kana女 I...love you, Papa...
Kana男 I...love you, Mama...
Shigure I hope...I'll still be able to hear Mother's song...
Dwyer Finally...I can rest.
Sophie Heh... A klutz to the very end... Guess I'll never be a gallant knight...
Midori Guess I should have made...better medicines...
Siegbert It seems I won't be able to...exceed you after all, Father...
Forrest At least I die...content with myself...
Ignatius How strange...I'm not scared at all...
Velouria Good-bye...
Percy Bye, Ace...
Ophelia I guess I wasn't...chosen...
Soleil Haha... I want to laugh as I die... So why can't I stop crying?
Nina Now my dreams will never come true...
Yukimura It seems I did not plan for all eventualities. I must retreat immediately...
Izana Just as I predicted, sadly.I have but one dying wish... Keep the party going forever. Heehee!
Shura Seems about right...about what I deserve...
Fuga At long last...my life ends. I believe I lived with honor...
Gunter I may be old...but I can't die yet.I'll retreat and protect [Lord/Lady] Corrin another day...
Scarlet I'm all right dying for what I believe... but I can't give up yet.Corrin... Ryoma... I'm sorry, but I need to fall back...
Rinkah So this...is how my flame goes out...No! I have to pull it together enough to... retreat.
Anna Penny on a dead woman's eyes? Please...?
Flora Please don't cry...

[spoiler=Meal Duty (success)]
Ryoma: I'm quite proud of this dish. Please, tell me what you think.
Takumi: I made up this recipe myself! Here, give it a taste.
Saizo: What did you say?! ...Of course I can cook! You can handle a little heat, can't you?
Kaden: Ta-daaa! That's right, I'm beautiful AND I can cook, heheh. Eat up!
Hinata: All right, it's finished! I made a ton, so feel free to ask for seconds!
Azama: I take little pleasure in eating or cooking. But maybe you'll like this!
Subaki: This is a traditional dish that I have prepared with pride. Please, enjoy.
Hayato: Cooking isn't that different from casting a spell. So I'm a bit of a natural.
Jakob: I apologize for the wait, but genius cannot be hurried. Enjoy!
Silas: I think this turned out all right, but you never know...
Kaze: I'm sure you are accustomed to fancier fare, but I'd be honored if you sampled this.
Xander: There. I did what I could with the resources I was provided. Give it a try.
Leo: Here you go. I made it, so you can rest assured—it's going to be good!
Benny: This looks edible. I hope you like it.
Keaton: Mmm... It's ready! I'm sure you'll love it. This is a secret family recipe.
Arthur: This dish was masterfully crafted just for you. Dig in, champ. You've earned it!
Odin: Here is your special request! I injected your dish with the nectar of the gods. Tasty!
Laslow: Here ya go! Go on... Try it! I can't wait to hear what you think!
Niles: Ah, I believe this dish will have a mouthfeel you won't forget.
Hinoka: I think this looks right, but I'm not sure. I hope you'll still give it a try.
Sakura: Um... Well, at least I can say I did my best. I hope you like traditional foods.
Orochi: I whipped up this dish. Not much of a match for my skills.
Kagero: The flavor may be a bit unique. Give it a try anyway.
Hana: This should be one of my better attempts! Although I did use salt instead of sugar...
Setsuna: All done... Unless I forgot a step...
Reina: I'm the first to admit I'm not the best cook, but I did my best.
Oboro: Mmm... This turned out SO good. Go ahead. You're gonna love it!
Felicia: I...I think this actually turned out all right. Tell me, what do you think?
Azura: I tried to make a proper meal, but... I wonder if everyone will like it?
Mozu: Back home, they always asked me to cook. I guess I'm pretty decent at it.
Camilla: I put a lot of love into this dish, so don't be shy with the ladle...
Elise: Not to pat my own back, but I think it's amazing. Be sure to eat lots!
Charlotte: This is a specialty of mine, and there's plenty more where that came from. Enjoy!
Effie: The kitchen took a bruising, but the dish turned out just fine.
Peri: I tell ya... I know my way around a kitchen! My knife skills are pretty amazing.
Beruka: Hrm. It seems OK.
Selena: There, I cooked something. Now eat it!
Nyx: Well, I like it...but then again, this may be an acquired taste.
Shiro: Here! Eat up. There's lots. I love a good, substantial meal.
Kisaragi: Ding, ding, ding! It's ready! I've made this dish loads of times, so I hope you like it.
Asugi: That was pretty simple. I hope I didn't... accidentally...add more sugar.
Selkie: I don't normally cook my food, so I hope this turned out OK...
Hisame: Just don't ask me for the recipe. It's an old family secret.
Mitama: Gourmet cook? Not me! / I have better things to do. / ...Still a girl must eat!
Caeldori: Goodness! This turned out well, though there's always room for improvement.
Rhajat: Hmm, I'm not used to cooking unpoisoned foods. So we'll see how this is!
Kana女: I tried my best! I hope you like it. I made it with the family recipe!
Kana男: I tried my best! I hope you like it. I made it with the family recipe!
Shigure: I dabble in the culinary arts from time to time. Please, enjoy.
Dwyer: I know my way around a kitchen. I think you'll find this to your liking.
Sophie: Here ya go! I accidentally squirted in some lemon juice, but I'm sure it's fine.
Midori: Cooking is like making medicine. But this will taste better, not bitter.
Siegbert: I put some effort into this dish. Give it a try, and let me know what you think.
Forrest: A dish should look its best. So I dressed this up with edible flowers. Enjoy!
Ignatius: Did I use too much salt? Not enough? I really can't tell.
Velouria: My papa taught me how to cook ages ago. The wolfskin all love my food...
Percy: I never follow a recipe. I just sort of wing it...but it always turns out great!
Ophelia: Celestial blessings! This dish is a constellation of deliciousness.
Soleil: Piece of cake! I know a couple of gals who are great cooks. They taught me a lot!
Nina: I got a little bit distracted, but I think it came out OK...
Yukimura: Each bite has been prepared with care. Enjoy.
Izana: A party in the kitchen leads to a party in your mouth. Enjoy!
Shura: I always use a high heat. It's safer that way.
Fuga: I was never formally trained in the art of cooking. So this will have to suffice.
Gunter: Ah, here you go. I remember when I first gave you cooking lessons.
Gunter_支援S: Ah, here you go. How times have changed since I first taught you to cook!
Scarlet: Eat up! This will put some meat on your bones.
Rinkah: Done. You should feel honored. I poured the fire of my passion into this!
Anna: Sorry to keep you waiting. If you like it, you should let your friends know!
Flora: I think it came out quite well. I'm sure you'll find it to your liking.
Random Villager: Here you go! Eat it while it's fresh from the kitchen.

[spoiler=Meal Duty (failure)]
Ryoma: I tried something different with this meal. What does everyone think?
Takumi: I think I mixed up a step or two along the way...
Saizo: Ugh! I ran out of my favorite seasoning, so I had to make a few changes.
Kaden: I...I usually cook better than this. I can't be perfect ALL the time!
Hinata: Normally I'm a bit of a mess in the kitchen. I was careful this time—did it matter?
Azama: I haven't tasted this yet. You can be my guinea pig!
Subaki: This will be perfectly edible...if you just eat around the chunks.
Hayato: I'm not sure how that turned out. But if you're not picky, you might not notice.
Jakob: I apologize. I seem to have left out a key ingredient. If only I knew which one...
Silas: Well, this one's a little...different. I thought it was time to mix things up!
Kaze: I fear I have gone overboard with the spices. What do you think?
Xander: This isn't going to become a new Nohrian specialty anytime soon. What do you think?
Leo: Well, it didn't turn out quite like I'd planned, but maybe that's a good thing.
Benny: How unfortunate.
Keaton: Hmm? That doesn't look right! I was after a farm-to-table vibe, but this is just wrong.
Arthur: Hmm... This, um, well... It doesn't look like the picture in the recipe book, does it?
Odin: ...This looks burnt to a crisp—darker than even Odin Dark can stomach. I'm sorry.
Laslow: I guess cooking and dance don't mix. I should've done less dancing, more stirring.
Niles: If a little spice is good, a lot of spice is better, right?
Hinoka: I feel like I did better this time, but... perhaps you could give me your thoughts?
Sakura: I, uh, tried to branch out a bit, but maybe I should have stuck to the recipes I know.
Orochi: This just isn't my day. Normally I can whip up dishes like it's nobody's business.
Kagero: Something's not quite right this time. I can work to improve it if you don't like it.
Hana: Everyone says I add too much salt, so I was very careful this time. Thoughts?
Setsuna: I sort of spaced out. I didn't taste test this at all.
Reina: Heh... I feel like it came out better than usual this time. What do you think?
Oboro: I sure hope it tastes better than it looks, but I'll be honest—I'm not too optimistic.
Felicia: Ugh! I had one job!
Azura: We're out of several ingredients, so, um... Let's just say it may taste a bit different.
Mozu: Something's not right. Were all of the ingredients farm fresh?
Camilla: It's not fit for a king, but I expect each and every one of you to clean your plates!
Elise: Aww, man! Why do stupid sugar and stupid salt look so much alike? It's a conspiracy!
Charlotte: I tried to spice it up. I'd hate for things to get boring! Let me know what you think.
Charlotte_支援S: I tried to spice it up. I'd hate for things to get boring. Let me know what you think.
Effie: Not sure the pots and pans will survive all that. Well, here—you get what you get.
Peri: Nooooooooooo! It tastes terrible. I wish I knew where I went wrong.
Beruka: ...It's different.
Selena: Bleh, this is gross. You might like it, though.
Nyx: Here. This is what all of you foodies like, right?
Shiro: I was going for something subtle. Whaddya think? It's bland. Isn't it?
Kisaragi: I'm sorry. I think something went wrong. This is a hot mess.
Asugi: I made sure it wasn't overly sweet, but it may not be as good as a result.
Selkie: I think I messed something up. Should we feed it to the dogs?
Hisame: This is unbelievable. Please, forgive me! I have brought shame upon my skillet!
Mitama: Master chef? I'm not. / Every dish—a work of art? / Who's got time for that?!
Caeldori: That's odd. I followed the recipe exactly, but it doesn't taste quite the same.
Rhajat: Using heat that is comparable to the fires of hell may have been a slight mistake...
Kana女: Uh... Don't be mad, but there was an accident. I think the oven exploded.
Kana男: ...Don't be mad, but there was an accident. I think the oven exploded.
Shigure: I think I zoned out and missed a step. Next time, it'll be better. I promise.
Dwyer: I've never made this recipe in quite this way before. Tell me what you think.
Sophie: If this turned out, it will be a miracle. Everything went wrong!
Midori: I think I made a mess of this. I hope it won't cause a stomachache.
Siegbert: My apologies. I fear I may have fallen short of my usual style this time...
Forrest: Sorry, this just isn't up to the high standard that I set for myself.
Ignatius: It's not bitter. Is it too sweet? I dumped a lot of sugar in there...
Velouria: This tastes terrible. There's no way the wolfskin will ever eat this...
Percy: Today I tried to rely on my cooking skills instead of luck. I'm not sure it worked.
Ophelia: This dish glowed as it cooked. It shouldn't have. But I kept my head and finished it.
Soleil: I should've paid more attention in cooking class, but my teacher was SO cute! Sorry!
Nina: I didn't get distracted this time! OK, maybe I was a LITTLE distracted.
Yukimura: How does it taste? I had some help...
Izana: I might have used a cup of salt instead of a teaspoon. It happens!
Shura: Food is food. Eat it.
Fuga: I tried to make it the way my people do, but I think it got away from me.
Gunter: Hmph! Well, that's...different. This dish doesn't taste quite like I expected.
Scarlet: I got creative with a few of the ingredients. You can't stifle an artist, you know?
Rinkah: I tried to go easy on the heat today. Not every meal needs to be grilled, right?
Anna: So sorry! I made a mistake. Want to buy some emergency rations instead?
Flora: My apologies...I misread part of this recipe. It'll be hard to criticize Felicia...
Random Villager: Food's done! (...I'd eat it at your own risk.)

[spoiler=Bath time (Corrin enters)]
Ryoma (Same Gender): Ah, Corrin. Nothing like a relaxing bath to end the day, is there?
Takumi (Same Gender): Oh! What are you doing here?
Saizo (Same Gender): Who goes there?! Oh...it's you.
Kaden (Same Gender): Heya, Corrin! Wanna kick back and relax with me for a bit?
Hinata (Same Gender): Nice seeing you, Lord Corrin! Have you heard? Swimming is off limits.
Azama (Same Gender): Lord Corrin? Please, make yourself comfortable.
Subaki (Same Gender): Haha, I see you come here to get back to peak condition as well.
Hayato (Same Gender): Just in time, Corrin. I was just wishing someone could wash my back.
Jakob (Same Gender): Lord Corrin! I'm dreadfully sorry. If I'd known you were coming...
Silas (Same Gender): Hey, Corrin. Wanna see who can stand the heat the longest?
Kaze (Same Gender): A good soak can be very soothing. Take all the time you need here.
Xander (Same Gender): Nice to see you, Corrin. I always have time for brotherly bonding.
Leo (Same Gender): Hello, my brother. I'm surprised you didn't simply jump into the water.
Benny (Same Gender): Lord Corrin... Someone just fled in terror after mistaking me for a bear.
Keaton (Same Gender): Hey, Corrin! I normally don't like getting my fur wet, but this is worth it!
Arthur (Same Gender): Those tiles are overly slick! I slipped six times on the way here!
Odin (Same Gender): Ahh...this steam gets my creative juices going... Ack! When did you get here?!
Laslow (Same Gender): I like the convivial atmosphere here. Maybe we can play a game together?
Niles (Same Gender): Hmph... Just you, huh? You can come closer. Not like I'm going to bite...
Hinoka (Same Gender): Corrin? Heh...I like that the baths are a place where we can hang out.
Sakura (Same Gender): Ah, hello, Sister. Heehee... I'm not used to you seeing me like this.
Orochi (Same Gender): Well, hello, Lady Corrin. Are you here to relax too?
Kagero (Same Gender): Lady Corrin... Feel free to lower your guard. I'll handle any attackers.
Hana (Same Gender): Hi, Lady Corrin! This is a good spot to bare our souls...and more, hee!
Setsuna (Same Gender): I almost drowned a second ago. Maybe next time you should be my lifeguard...
Reina (Same Gender): Ah, Lady Corrin. Don't mind me. Enjoy your time in the baths.
Oboro (Same Gender): Stylish even in the bath, I see. That's our Lady Corrin!
Felicia (Same Gender): I-I didn't mean to beat you here! It is nice to spend time together, though...
Azura (Same Gender): I feel so at home in the water. This is a great place to sing when I'm alone.
Mozu (Same Gender): We didn't have anything like this back home! I'm in seventh heaven...
Camilla (Same Gender): Corrin! So glad you could come. Shall we get close, like sisters ought?
Elise (Same Gender): Wanna have a diving contest in the hot spring? You don't?! Boooo.
Charlotte (Same Gender): What do you think, now that you see me properly? Pretty attractive, right?
Effie (Same Gender): It's the weirdest thing, but hitting the baths always makes me hungry...
Peri (Same Gender): Hi, Lady Corrin! This isn't what I usually like to bathe in, but it'll do!
Beruka (Same Gender): I stay armed even in the bath. Old habits die hard.
Selena (Same Gender): Hello. This water does wonders for the skin...don't you agree?
Nyx (Same Gender): You have a lovely figure. I'm sure you'll mature nicely in the years to come...
Shiro (Same Gender): Yo, you're just in time! When it comes to the baths, the more the merrier!
Kisaragi (Same Gender): I love a good bath! It gives me warm fuzzies deep down inside!
Asugi (Same Gender): Sometimes I dream about what it'd be like to soak in a tub of sugar water...
Selkie (Same Gender): I love baths! I wish I could float in here all day!
Hisame (Same Gender): I apologize for entering out of turn. If you like, I will wash your back later.
Mitama (Same Gender): Blue blood boils red / Observe the noble lobster / Learn from its mistake.
Caeldori (Same Gender): It would be kind of you not to...look. I'm a little self-conscious...
Rhajat (Same Gender): Can't look away from me, hmm? I know how you feel.
Shigure (Same Gender): Strange that I feel so at home in the water. Though I still prefer the sky...
Dwyer (Same Gender): I wish I could soak here forever...
Sophie (Same Gender): *sigh* This is the life... I wish Avel was still allowed in here.
Midori (Same Gender): The baths are great for sore muscles, hypertension, and bruises.
Siegbert (Same Gender): I'm honored to spend some time with you. The baths are so liberating...
Forrest (Same Gender): Hello! The water is especially warm and comfortable today.
Ignatius (Same Gender): This feels so good, it's...scary...
Velouria (Same Gender): There's no good treasure here, but I like it anyway.
Percy (Same Gender): This place is the best! You and me and Ace should all come here together!
Ophelia (Same Gender): I love these large, spacious baths... It's just us here, so let's dish!
Soleil (Same Gender): Woooo! I love coming here. It's the best reward after all our battling!
Nina (Same Gender): This is nice...but I wish they hadn't kicked me out of the men's bath.
Yukimura (Same Gender): It's nice to see you, Lord Corrin. I'll wash your back later, if you like.
Izana (Same Gender): Is anything so divine as a hot bath in your opinion, Prince Corrin?
Shura (Same Gender): Lord Corrin? You're...sure you want to be seen with me?
Fuga (Same Gender): *sigh* After a long soak, a man wants a glass of something strong...
Gunter (Same Gender): I swept the area, Lord Corrin. You may bathe here in security.
Scarlet (Same Gender): Glad to see you decided to join me for a nice soak, Corrin!
Rinkah (Same Gender): Ow, that stings... You think my cuts will heal faster in here? I hope so...
Anna (Same Gender): Think there's any percentage to be made here? Maybe selling soap dolls...
Flora (Same Gender): Lady Corrin... I'm melting away...
Ryoma (Wrong Bath): Was I taking too long in here? Sorry, Corrin... I'll be done soon.
Takumi (Wrong Bath): Hey! Can a guy get a little privacy? Yeesh!
Saizo (Wrong Bath): This isn't your time to be here! Have you taken leave of your senses?!
Kaden (Wrong Bath): Ah, Corrin! Didn't expect to see you here. Care to join me?
Hinata (Wrong Bath): Corrin?! Ahhhh! It's OK, I didn't see anything!
Azama (Wrong Bath): Is that you, Lady Corrin? Don't worry, I didn't see anything.
Subaki (Wrong Bath): What?! Lady Corrin?! D-did I come at the wrong time?!
Hayato (Wrong Bath): Hey! You can't come in here! You want a grown man to see?!
Jakob (Wrong Bath): Lady Corrin! My deepest apologies! I'll be out at once!
Silas (Wrong Bath): Corrin?! Look, we're good friends, but we're not kids anymore!
Kaze (Wrong Bath): I'm so sorry! Is it the women's time to bathe? I'll take my leave immediately!
Xander (Wrong Bath): Corrin?! This is...unexpected. I was, um, just about to leave. Pardon.
Leo (Wrong Bath): Hey! I got here first, Corrin. Show some respect!
Benny (Wrong Bath): Lady Corrin?! Um...i-it's the men's turn right now...I think...
Keaton (Wrong Bath): Corrin?! G-get outta here! Boy wolfskin don't bathe with the girls!
Arthur (Wrong Bath): Wh-what are you doing here, Corrin? This is...awkward.
Odin (Wrong Bath): Gah! Lady Corrin?! Wh-who let you in here?!
Laslow (Wrong Bath): Hey, I wouldn't mind you getting in here, but I think it's against the rules.
Niles (Wrong Bath): Hm. You're more adventurous than I thought. Come on in, if you dare...
Hinoka (Wrong Bath): Corrin?! A-are you lost? I'll get dressed—just stay put!
Sakura (Wrong Bath): I-I think we're past the age where it's OK to bathe together...
Orochi (Wrong Bath): Lord Corrin? You've got some nerve popping in on the women's bath!
Kagero (Wrong Bath): Lord Corrin?! Is something wrong? Are we under attack?!
Hana (Wrong Bath): Lord Corrin?! AHHHHH! Get out! Get out RIGHT NOW!
Setsuna (Wrong Bath): Huh...? I didn't think you were that kind of guy, Lord Corrin...
Reina (Wrong Bath): Lord Corrin? Are mixed-gender baths common in Nohr?
Oboro (Wrong Bath): Augh! Lord Corrin! G-go put some clothes on!
Felicia (Wrong Bath): Lord Corrin?! D-did I enter during the men's time by accident?!
Azura (Wrong Bath): Corrin...! You should know better than that.
Mozu (Wrong Bath): Ack! D-don't look, Lord Corrin! Just back away now!
Camilla (Wrong Bath): Oh, Corrin! Have you come to bathe with your sister? How wonderful!
Elise (Wrong Bath): Helloooo! Wanna take a dip together? We could have a belly-flop contest!
Charlotte (Wrong Bath): Hey! Tryin' to sneak a peek, eh? I'll give you more than you bargained for!
Effie (Wrong Bath): Um...sorry, but...I was here first, so...
Peri (Wrong Bath): Oh! Wanna take a bath with me? We can wash each other's backs!
Beruka (Wrong Bath): Do you have a death wish?
Selena (Wrong Bath): Ughhhh! What were you THINKING?!
Nyx (Wrong Bath): Corrin... I may look like a child, but I don't need a chaperone to bathe.
Shiro (Wrong Bath): Wah?! Wh-wh-when did you get here?! I-I didn't see anything, I swear!
Kisaragi (Wrong Bath): Yikes...! I was here first, so, um... please leave?
Asugi (Wrong Bath): Uh...! How long were you watching? Not that there's anything to see here...
Selkie (Wrong Bath): Hi, Corrin! Did you wanna play in the bath with me?
Hisame (Wrong Bath): I-I-I-I didn't see anything! I swear I'll be out soon, so um...!
Mitama (Wrong Bath): Ring the alarm bell / A man intrudes on my bath / He'll regret his crime!
Caeldori (Wrong Bath): Corrin?! Y-you didn't see anything, did you? Good!
Rhajat (Wrong Bath): Hmhm. If you wanted to see what I look like in the bath, you could have asked...
Kana女 (Wrong Bath): Hi, Papa! Did you want to take a bath?
Kana男 (Wrong Bath): Hi, Mama! Did you want to take a bath?
Shigure (Wrong Bath): Sorry, but I'm using the baths now. Do you mind waiting outside?
Dwyer (Wrong Bath): My father will be upset if he finds out we did this... Not that I care.
Sophie (Wrong Bath): What are YOU doing here?! Did Avel put you up to this?!
Midori (Wrong Bath): Is something wrong? Do you need medical help? I'll be out in a jiffy!
Siegbert (Wrong Bath): M-my apologies! I'll vacate the baths immediately!
Forrest (Wrong Bath): *sigh* Not again. I think you came in at the wrong time.
Ignatius (Wrong Bath): Aaah! Y-you're not allowed in here...
Velouria (Wrong Bath): Hmph! I'm gonna tell Daddy on you.
Percy (Wrong Bath): Whoa! S-sorry! I'll be right out!
Ophelia (Wrong Bath): Did you break my anti-men barrier to get in here?! Don't stand there! Shoo!
Soleil (Wrong Bath): Heyyy, nice abs, Lord Corrin!
Nina (Wrong Bath): Did you think you could just waltz on in here, all by yourself?!
Yukimura (Wrong Bath): Urk! I promise I'll be out shortly, if you'd care to wait...
Izana (Wrong Bath): Princess Corrin?! Hahaha! Isn't this a surprise!
Shura (Wrong Bath): Wha?! Where did you... Wait! I-I swear, I didn't see anything!
Fuga (Wrong Bath): S-sorry, but I was here first!
Gunter (Wrong Bath): My apologies. I'll be out soon so that you can use the baths.
Scarlet (Wrong Bath): Corrin! No peeking!
Rinkah (Wrong Bath): H-hey! I'm in here already! You can wait your turn!
Anna (Wrong Bath): Lord Corrin? Heehee...you're gonna pay for this. It won't be cheap.
Flora (Wrong Bath): My duties don't extend to bathing with you. If you need something, ask Jakob.
Ryoma (Spouse): We finally have a chance to relax together. Let's sit back and enjoy it.
Takumi (Spouse): Oh, hey, Corrin! Funny meeting you like this...
Saizo (Spouse): Ah, it's you. If you wanted to take a bath together, you should have said so.
Kaden (Spouse): Heya, wifey! As married people, let's do everything together. Even submerge!
Hinata (Spouse): You're not embarrassed to join me, I hope! It's rare we can do this together.
Azama (Spouse): Well, hello there! I've been looking forward to this since we married!
Subaki (Spouse): Heh, I wasn't expecting you to join me, but I'd welcome your company.
Hayato (Spouse): Corrin?! You're...joining me? Here?!
Jakob (Spouse): Corrin... I didn't expect you to join me today. It's a pleasant surprise.
Silas (Spouse): Hello, my sweet! Feel like joining me in the baths today?
Kaze (Spouse): If you wish to be alone, I can wrap up this bath quickly.
Xander (Spouse): Hello, Corrin. Care to join me? It's quite relaxing in here.
Leo (Spouse): Corrin...won't you sit closer?
Benny (Spouse): Y-you came to...join me?
Keaton (Spouse): Whoa! Corrin! I...I guess it's fine if you wanna join me...
Arthur (Spouse): I s-swear I'm not thinking unseemly thoughts! Only the purest of the pure!
Odin (Spouse): Well, this is awkward... Though you evidently don't share that opinion.
Laslow (Spouse): Huh? You want to join me? Sure, I'm OK with that if you are.
Niles (Spouse): Hmph... Just you, huh? You can come closer. Not like I'm going to bite...
Hinoka (Spouse): Corrin! I...guess it's fine if you join me in here...
Sakura (Spouse): I-I hope you don't mind my saying so, but I'd like to spend time with you...
Orochi (Spouse): Well, hello there, Corrin. Feel like having some "us" time?
Kagero (Spouse): Corrin... Things are heating up now that you're here.
Hana (Spouse): You're free to join me, as long as you don't make it weird.
Setsuna (Spouse): Yay... Happy bath time...
Reina (Spouse): Ah, hello, Corrin. This water works wonders, doesn't it?
Oboro (Spouse): Corrin! Even if we're married, there's still a thing called modesty!
Felicia (Spouse): Gosh...I know it's fine to bathe with your husband, but it still feels odd...
Azura (Spouse): It's nice to relax like this now and then, isn't it, Corrin?
Mozu (Spouse): Corrin? I guess you can come in... Seeing as we're married and all.
Camilla (Spouse): I've been waiting for you. You know how I look forward to our bath times...
Elise (Spouse): Keeheeheeeee. It's so warm and comfy here. I wish we could stay forever!
Charlotte (Spouse): I didn't take you for the shy type. You should've said you wanted to join me.
Effie (Spouse): Aww...you're making my heart feel funny. But I guess you can stay...
Peri (Spouse): Is it couples day at the baths? What a neat idea!
Beruka (Spouse): You can move closer if you want. I don't mind.
Selena (Spouse): You knew I was planning to be here today! Why didn't you warn me first?!
Nyx (Spouse): Thank you for making time for me, Corrin...
Shiro (Spouse): No matter how many times we do this, it still feels awkward...
Kisaragi (Spouse): Hm, I suppose it's fine for couples to have a bath together. I'll enjoy this...!
Asugi (Spouse): I didn't think you'd be here today... Not that you're not welcome.
Selkie (Spouse): Yay! Playtime with my guy!
Hisame (Spouse): Corrin? Um...w-would you care to join me in the baths?
Mitama (Spouse): Bath in the hot springs / Usually meant for repose / But you're welcome too.
Caeldori (Spouse): Oh...well, I won't stop you if you're already here. Just don't stare, OK?
Rhajat (Spouse): Can't look away from me, hmm? I know how you feel.
Shigure (Spouse): You're so lovely, Corrin... I wish I could draw you as you are right now.
Dwyer (Spouse): I hope this isn't sink or swim, because I don't believe swimming's allowed...
Sophie (Spouse): A bath with my husband... This might actually be nice...
Midori (Spouse): Heehee... This is a little embarrassing, but a little exciting, too!
Siegbert (Spouse): This is a public bath! What if someone saw us? Well, if you insist...
Forrest (Spouse): It's nice that we can share the baths as husband and wife. You're so pretty...
Ignatius (Spouse): Y-you're making me nervous...but happy at the same time.
Velouria (Spouse): Is this your way of saying you want to join me? I guess that's OK.
Percy (Spouse): Corrin! You want to get in too? That's great!
Ophelia (Spouse): I was just thinking about you. Truly, we were meant to be together.
Soleil (Spouse): This isn't as funny as it was before we were married...
Nina (Spouse): Is this what the men's bath feels like? It has a very distinctive atmosphere...
Yukimura (Spouse): I'll grant that this is a rare opportunity for us. And I do enjoy sharing a bath...
Izana (Spouse): What a lucky fellow I am to get to share a bath with you!
Shura (Spouse): You want to hop in here with me? This is a joke, right?
Fuga (Spouse): Never thought I'd end up in such hot water at my age... I'm sweating bullets.
Gunter (Spouse): Corrin... I know that we're close, but are you sure you wish to do this?
Scarlet (Spouse): Corrin... G-guess we might as well take the chance to bathe together.
Rinkah (Spouse): You want to join me?! Fine...if you say so...
Anna (Spouse): You want to hop in? Feel free! We're married, after all, so why not?
Flora (Spouse): Corrin...I can't tell if the water or your presence is warming me more.

[spoiler=Bath time (Same-gender platonic other enters)]
Ryoma: Leaving, are you, Corrin? No matter—let's talk another time.
Takumi: Hmm...a bath sounds nice. I think I'll join you...if you don't mind.
Saizo: Oh. I didn't realize someone was already here.
Kaden: Ahhh, nothing like a beauty bath to make you feel all relaxed.
Hinata: Hey there, Lord Corrin! Nothing like bathing with your buds, am I right?
Azama: Mind if I join you? It appears there's plenty of bathwater to go around.
Subaki: Oh... Lord Corrin. Would you mind helping me wash my back later?
Hayato: You're here, Corrin? Hm, bathing is better with more people. I'll join you.
Jakob: Forgive my rudeness, but I realized I was in need of a bath.
Silas: Hello, Corrin! Bathing together... Now THIS takes me back!
Kaze: Pardon my intrusion. I could wash your back later to make it up to you.
Xander: Ah, you beat me here. I treasure any chance to spend quality time with you.
Leo: You know, I don't recall us ever taking baths together back in Nohr.
Benny: If you don't mind...I'd like to soak awhile too.
Keaton: Eh, I'll take a dip anyway. It's more fun when the whole pack bathes together!
Arthur: I'm amazed I haven't slipped and hit my head in here yet! Er, mind if I join you?
Odin: What an honor to meet you here, Lord Corrin! This worked out well.
Laslow: I'm a bit embarrassed, meeting each other while wearing so little...
Niles: Come now—stay awhile, and I'll join you for some private time...
Hinoka: Hey, Corrin, glad to see you. Guess it'll be just us sisters for a bit.
Sakura: I-if you don't mind, I'd like to join you.
Orochi: This is a rare treat, Lady Corrin. Shall we scrub each other's backs?
Kagero: Pardon me, Lady Corrin, but might I sit and bathe with you awhile?
Hana: Oh, Lady Corrin! We don't often run into each other here.
Setsuna: I'll join you... Just keep an eye on me in case I start to drown...
Reina: Pardon me, Lady Corrin, but I thought I might join you.
Oboro: Lady Corrin! This is a nice surprise. How's the water today?
Felicia: Ah! You had the same idea, I see. I'm glad we can spend some time together.
Azura: Ah, so this is where you've been hiding away. I think I'll join you, if that's OK...
Mozu: OK if I join you? I don't know the rules for these fancy baths...
Camilla: I saw you head for the baths and hoped we might have some quality time.
Elise: Heehee, surprised? I followed you here so we could relax together!
Charlotte: Ah, Lady Corrin. Isn't it nice to get away from the men every so often?
Effie: Hey, Lady Corrin. I was sorta hoping I might bump into you here.
Peri: Lady Corrin! You're COVERED in scars... It's beautiful!
Beruka: Lady Corrin...just pretend I'm not here.
Selena: Looks like I'm a little late today. But that's fine, since it's just you here.
Nyx: You're a sight for sore eyes, Corrin.
Shiro: Aw, you beat me here! Guess I'll just have to join you!
Kisaragi: Mind if I come in? The baths are better with good company!
Asugi: Guess I wasn't the only one with this idea. Relax, you won't know I'm here.
Selkie: Yay! Bath time! Let's play!
Hisame: May I? I promise not to be a bother...
Mitama: Visit to the springs / Time melts in the hot water / Faster still with you.
Caeldori: Um, I really need a bath, so I'd appreciate if you didn't stare at me...
Rhajat: Heehee... I thought you'd be here. A long soak with you would be divine...
Shigure: If you don't mind, I'd like to join you in the water.
Dwyer: *sigh* Man, am I beat. Don't mind me...
Sophie: Whew...nearly slipped on the tile there! Anyways, time for a nice soak.
Midori: I think I'll join you. Heehee...the water is so toasty today!
Siegbert: I'll join you, if you're amenable. The water is the perfect temperature today.
Forrest: How lovely all this hot water is. Quite reinvigorating!
Ignatius: Guess I wasn't the only one with this idea. Don't worry—I'll soak quietly.
Velouria: I like bathing alone, but sometimes it's nice to have other people around.
Percy: Ooh, I can bathe too, right? Maybe my good luck will rub off on you!
Ophelia: The spirits were kind enough to let me know we would meet here today.
Soleil: Heh, fancy meeting you here! Heehee... Mind if I sit a little closer?
Nina: You can't hog the bath for yourself! *sigh* This is just what I needed...
Yukimura: Oh, Lord Corrin. Do you mind some company?
Izana: What a delicious surprise! Some private moments, just the two of us!
Shura: Huh, funny meeting you here. I hope you don't mind if I bathe too.
Fuga: I could tell by the look on your face the water would be good today.
Gunter: Pardon me, Lord Corrin, but I must watch over you here as well.
Scarlet: Well, look who it is! Say, it's all right with you if I join in, right?
Rinkah: I was hoping to get a bath in before anyone else arrived. So much for that.
Anna: Well, hello there, Lady Corrin. Don't mind me.
Flora: I promise I won't be here long. A little warm water goes a long way for me...

[spoiler=Bath time (Same-gender platonic during)]
Ryoma: Ahh. Nothing like a hot bath to really relax the muscles.
Takumi: Oh yeah, this is the life...
Saizo: ...This is rather nice. Still, a ninja must be vigilant, even in the hot springs.
Kaden: Ahhh, this really hits the spot. My fur's gonna be sooo shiny tomorrow.
Hinata: This pool is so nice...and big, too! A shame swimming laps isn't allowed.
Azama: Well, you seem pretty relaxed...
Subaki: Whew... The water is very pleasant today. Almost perfect, even...
Hayato: *yawn* Soaking in this warm water is making me sleepy...
Jakob: It's good that the castle has a place for everyone to unwind.
Silas: This bath's so nice, you're going to have to drag me out of it.
Kaze: The water's warm embrace does much to ease the pains of the day.
Xander: Ahhh, this is really nice. After the war, let's build one of these back home.
Leo: *sigh* All I'll want after this is some sleep, but there's still much to do.
Benny: The water's so nice... Pardon me if I doze off.
Keaton: Getting soaked's not so bad after all. Wish my friends could see me now...
Arthur: I'm at maximum relaxation right now. There's no way this can last...
Odin: How to describe the splendor of the baths? Words, for once, fail me.
Laslow: This is nice... It really is. I hope I can make time to come again tomorrow.
Niles: Nothing like a nice bath to put the bad things in life in perspective...
Hinoka: Ahh...this is just the thing for my sore muscles.
Sakura: I like it here... I can talk to people without feeling nervous...
Orochi: Ooh, this is heavenly. Whoever thought of bathing in these was a genius.
Kagero: The temperature is perfect for a relaxing bath...
Hana: *sigh* That tingling sensation must be the springwater healing me.
Setsuna: Baths are nice...as long as you keep your head above water...
Reina: This feels wonderful... It even soothes the scars of these old wounds.
Oboro: You know what's great after a bath? Putting on nice, fragrant robes...
Felicia: *sigh* I could soak here all day... Better not, though, or I might melt.
Azura: It's just so relaxing here. *sigh* If only I could feel this happy all the time...
Mozu: Ahhh...this is the life. I bet you this is what heaven feels like...
Camilla: Hmhm...this is just the thing after working up a sweat on the battlefield.
Elise: This is soooo luxurious! I bet if I do this every day, I'll get even prettier!
Charlotte: Ahh, this is splendid. I wonder what this springwater does for one's skin.
Effie: I can hear my overworked muscles thanking me for the break.
Peri: I feel great! I'm so glad we came here!
Beruka: This is a safe place to relax...
Selena: This is so nice that I hate it! I keep thinking about how vulnerable I am!
Nyx: It's so easy to overdo it. Be sure not to soak too long.
Shiro: Ah...a good bath makes me feel like I can take on the world!
Kisaragi: If the whole world could enjoy a bath together, I bet it'd put an end to war.
Asugi: All of us are so on edge all the time... It's important to remember to relax.
Selkie: Ahaha! I love this! I'd go for a swim if I could!
Hisame: Hm... This is very soothing. It's a nice spot for contemplation...
Mitama: Water's warm embrace / I sit still on the flat rock / Heaven is a bath.
Caeldori: Why do baths feel so good? They make life worth living...
Rhajat: Hahaha...you know what I like best about bathing here? The view...
Shigure: *singing* Aren't the acoustics in here simply marvelous?
Dwyer: When I'm in here, it's like I don't have a care in the world...
Sophie: Yup, this is exactly what I was hoping for. My cares just float away!
Midori: I love a nice bath. It's almost as good for you as my medicine!
Siegbert: Sitting in a bath and talking is one of the most relaxing pastimes there is.
Forrest: Heehee... The warm water always brings a smile to my face.
Ignatius: Y'know, it's funny, but this water... it gives me the courage to go on.
Velouria: Baths aren't all bad... I think humans and wolfskin can agree on that much.
Percy: This place is too awesome! I just want to bob up and down in the water!
Ophelia: I don't need the spirits to tell me how wonderful this bath is...
Soleil: Heehee...this is what I'm talking about! Kicking back, soaking it all up...
Nina: This makes me want to try even harder. After all, you can't bathe if you're dead.
Yukimura: I feel my aches melting away...
Izana: Ahhhh! This is exquisite! Revelatory! I feel like I might melt away to nothing!
Shura: Mmm... The water's just how I like it.
Fuga: The only thing that could improve this would be lavender or orange peels...
Gunter: Ah...a peaceful bath is best after a hard battle.
Scarlet: This is a top-notch hot spring you got here. I could soak in it forever!
Rinkah: We had a few natural hot springs back home, but none this good.
Anna: The water here is amazing! I bet I could make a fortune selling bath oils.
Flora: If you feel the water is too hot, let me know and I can cool it down for you.

[spoiler=Bath time (S-Rank romantic response?)]
Ryoma: Agreed. There are few indulgences I enjoy more than a good steam.
Takumi: This must be what happiness feels like.
Saizo: Mmm... I suppose it's a nice thing to do together, once in a while.
Kaden: Agreed. Now everyone's gonna think we're all lovey dovey, mwahaha.
Hinata: You said it! I'll be feeling toasty all day long.
Azama: Why am I smiling? A little bit of karma just kicked in!
Subaki: I-I suppose so... I just wonder if it's right to be so happy...
Hayato: How did you manage to say that with a straight face?! I-it's too hot in here...
Jakob: I'm a lucky man for my beloved to feel that way. I love you very much, my dear.
Silas: You're right. I hope we can enjoy these moments for the rest of our lives.
Kaze: You're right about that. I'm a lucky man to get to share this with my love.
Xander: I feel the same. When we're together, my heart overflows with joy.
Leo: I agree. My face feels flushed, and I don't think it's from the heat...
Benny: You're right. Whenever I'm with you, I feel warm and bubbly inside...
Keaton: Ha! I was just thinking the same thing. What are the odds?
Arthur: Right as always, my love! It's utterly rewarding. Let's do it again sometime!
Odin: It's as if millennia of darkness have been quelled. Might we...do this again?
Laslow: I feel it too. When I'm with you, every second brims with joy.
Niles: ...If not for you, I'd have died never knowing this feeling.
Hinoka: You're right. There's nothing I love more than spending time with you.
Sakura: I feel the same way! Oh, Corrin... I-I love you...
Orochi: I know what you mean. I think it'll stay that way awhile after I get out.
Kagero: Yes. Moments like these help to wash away the painful memories of war...
Hana: Yeah...I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I like being with you too.
Setsuna: Haha...yeah...maybe TOO warm? Can you check to see if I'm on fire...?
Reina: I see I married a smooth talker. Not that I don't find it amusing...
Oboro: I-I guess so. I do feel warm, it's true. Probably comes of having you with me.
Felicia: That's sweet of you to say... Maybe melting wouldn't be such a bad thing.
Azura: I feel the same way. My heart only knows true warmth when I'm with you...
Mozu: It's kinda strange, isn't it? I wonder if every pair of lovebirds feels that way.
Camilla: Yes, it does. Ah, my love, it's still hard to believe sometimes this isn't a dream.
Elise: You've got the right idea! I can tell I'm gonna be relaxed the rest of the night.
Charlotte: Well, of course it does! That's the natural reaction for a couple in love.
Effie: Hm...it's a different kind of heat than feeling the burn. Is this happiness?
Peri: I know! I feel all warm and giggly... You know that's because of you, right?
Beruka: I never knew about that before, but it's true. So many emotions to explore...
Selena: How can you get away with a line that corny?! Though...you might be right...
Nyx: It does indeed... I hope this isn't the last bath we'll share.
Shiro: That's it exactly! Er, I mean...that's why I feel so warm around you.
Kisaragi: You think so too?! That's great! Promise me we can do this again soon.
Asugi: Hey, don't get all saccharine on me. It's hard enough to hold back as it is...
Selkie: Yep! I totally agree! Anyone who doesn't is a big old dum-dum!
Hisame: Yeah...it's a couples thing, I guess. My heart's running pretty hot right now...
Mitama: Precious memories / Hours spent in the warm baths / Alone, save for you.
Caeldori: Heehee...what a pleasant thought. That's why I enjoy being with you...
Rhajat: Naturally. I'm with the one I love most in all the world—why wouldn't it?
Shigure: Of course. In all honesty, looking at you is enough to set my heart aflame.
Dwyer: Why'd you have to say that? Dammit... There you go, making me smile again.
Sophie: You mean that?! Wow. Hey...I'm sorry for all the trouble I cause.
Midori: Is that it? Haha, I'll never have to worry about catching cold with you.
Siegbert: Yes, I can feel my heart racing. That only happens when I'm with you...
Forrest: I feel the same way. I'll guard that warm heart of yours with my life.
Ignatius: Yes...it's almost scary how happy I feel around you.
Velouria: Yeah, but not just anyone. Only when I'm sharing it with you...
Percy: Funny, I was thinking the same thing! Is it weird that we both feel that way?
Ophelia: Yes...it's like a star twinkling in my heart. Is this what it's like...to love?
Soleil: Totally. You should come over and feel how hard my heart's pounding.
Nina: Heehee...you don't need to sweet-talk me. I'm already yours.
Yukimura: It certainly does. The time I spend with you is very pleasant indeed.
Izana: It certainly does! When I'm in the bath with you, I can't seem to stop grinning.
Shura: Well, thank you... It's nice to have some time with you like this.
Fuga: That explains it. Looking back...you're one of the best decisions I ever made.
Gunter: Oh? Well, I can assure you that I find our time together enjoyable as well.
Scarlet: Are you trying to flirt with me? Stop that—you're gonna make me blush.
Rinkah: Hey, I'm a Flame Tribe woman. It'd be weird if I COULDN'T warm your heart!
Anna: I know what you mean. It's really nice. It might even be better than gold.
Flora: Yes. It's strange... I'm from the Ice Tribe, but this heat isn't so bad.

[spoiler=Weapon forge]
Ryoma: Welcome. It will be my honor to forge you stronger weapons.
Takumi: Welcome to the smithy! You can forge just about anything but divine weapons here.
Saizo: We should focus on making ourselves stronger, not our weapons.
Kaden: Got some ore? Then I can smith up something good for you!
Hinata: I totally understand wanting to make a trusty weapon even stronger!
Azama: Welcome. I trust that you have ore? No ore—no smithing!
Subaki: I'll forge you weapons that are perfectly fierce—and twice as fine!
Hayato: I'm no blacksmith—I'm just watching the front of the store. Can I help you?
Jakob: Name a weapon you want improved. I shall smith it in a jiffy!
Silas: Sure, I'll forge you some weapons. I hope I don't botch the job.
Kaze: Greetings. I'll get to forging, if you brought the right ore.
Xander: I'm here to study the smith at work. I'll tell him what you need done.
Leo: Did you need to forge something? Be mindful how you use your ore...
Benny: I feel right at home, here at the smithy.
Keaton: Lots of weapons can be forged here. And lots can't—like claws.
Arthur: I can forge just fine, friend! Unless it's for me. That's usually a disaster!
Odin: Witness as I resurrect dying weapons as ones ready for new names!
Laslow: I will forge what you need. How sad that I must use our pretty ore!
Niles: Welcome to the smithy—where a pair of weapons join in molten matrimony!
Hinoka: If stronger weapons are what you're after, I'll do all I can to help you.
Sakura: I'll have the blacksmith forge you a weapon. It's all too fiery for me!
Orochi: Blacksmiths and diviners aren't so different—both craft from components.
Kagero: Looking to forge something? Leave it to me.
Hana: Leave everything to me! I can forge some incredibly strong weapons!
Setsuna: Weak weapons do just fine if aimed right. So...still want to forge something?
Reina: I love a powerful weapon in my hand. Let's make you something nice and deadly.
Oboro: Seems like forging new weapons is a lot like making clothes from patches!
Felicia: I'm not sure I should use the forge. I can barely handle a teakettle!
Azura: Welcome. If you have the ore, let's ask the smith to craft you a fine weapon!
Mozu: I'll forge you more powerful weapons. They make it easier to win!
Camilla: Seeking stronger weapons? Well then, you've come to the right place.
Elise: Hanging out at the blacksmith's shop is the best! It's fun to watch him work.
Charlotte: The blacksmith here will need lots of pretty ore. What a waste!
Effie: Need something forged? Hope you've come with a pile of ore.
Peri: You're having some scary weapons forged, right? You'd better be!
Beruka: Improving your potential damage? Wise.
Selena: Come to forge a stronger weapon? Good way to get by until we're ALL stronger.
Nyx: The smith here makes new weapons from old ones plus ore. How intriguing...
Shiro: Come to get a new weapon forged? Sure, I'll do it—if you have ore!
Kisaragi: I forge myself hunting tools, so making weapons should be a breeze!
Asugi: This is where I melt down sugar to make candy. Or not.
Selkie: I'd rather not be here. This isn't a place where I can play.
Hisame: The art of smithing has a long tradition. I'm trying my best to learn it.
Mitama: Weapons need not die. / Here they are reborn anew. / Phoenix from the flame!
Caeldori: Want me to forge some weapons? I'm sure that I can do a fine job!
Rhajat: Here for the blacksmith? Why bother? I'll curse your foes into oblivion!
Kana女: Oh! Here to make your weapons better? If only this worked on dragonstones...
Kana男: Oh! Here to make your weapons better? If only this worked on dragonstones...
Shigure: I'm sure I can create a weapon for you. Smithing is a bit like painting!
Dwyer: I'll craft a weapon so superior, your enemies will say you're cheating!
Sophie: I'm working the forge today! I'll try not to fumble the ore you give me...
Midori: No time to rest! I've got to get to work making you stronger weapons!
Siegbert: I'm learning a lot from the blacksmith. Forging is such a useful talent.
Forrest: Pretty ore makes for powerful weapons. And the more, the better!
Ignatius: I like being in here—seeing great weapons stokes my courage!
Velouria: The scents here at the smithy are incredible!
Percy: With cooler weapons, we can all be great heroes on the battlefield!
Ophelia: The forge burns like the moon and stars! Our weapons must soak in its glow!
Soleil: Let's get our weapons into the fire! Then we'll see them really shine!
Nina: Need stronger weapons? Glad to help. Working the forge is a thrill!
Yukimura: Need a weapon forged? Depending on what it is, I'll require specific ore.
Izana: I will tell your old weapons their fortunes. Right before I toss them into the fire!
Shura: You've come for better weapons. For more power, right?
Fuga: Old weapons, they say, develop souls. Does the forge consume them too?
Gunter: If you want to emerge victorious in battle, you must wield a strong weapon.
Scarlet: I love the weapons that come out of the forge—and the ore that goes into it!
Rinkah: My people are highly skilled smiths. I'll make you excellent weapons.
Anna: Selling weapons is my strong suit, but I can't say no to recycling old ones!
Flora: Forging can make a good weapon great. Please hand me the weapon and materials.
Random Villager: If you have two like weapons and some ore, you can forge them together.

Bear in mind that I have little idea of the context of some of these so labels may be inaccurate
Automated script seems to be working for these now, so hopefully I'll be able to add to this as soon as I find the files in the text dump
Edited by bugmaniacbob

Thank you so much!

(I really wish I can do something more then just saying thank you but I don't think I can... I'm sorry.)

Edit; Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I think I misread your post (my eye site is not the best). If you're willing to do it then thank you, if not then that's fine! I can wait until tomorrow for that. I hope I didn't come off as rude or anything. Again, I'm sorry for my mistake.

Oh don't worry about it! :> I'll see if I can look into it later!

First batch of supports I said I'd do. Will post the rest later today.

Xander x Nyx

C Support

Nyx: Prince Xander, is there anything that troubles you?

Xander: An odd and unprovoked question. Why do you ask it?

Nyx: It's rude to answer one question with another. And I asked first. Is there anything that troubles you?

Xander: No. Not at the moment...

Nyx: ... You dissemble, prince, but I know the truth.

Xander: If memory serves... you are a soothsayer, are you not?

Nyx: Yes. And?

Xander: My apologies, Nyx, but I believe the art to be a sham and a ruse.

Nyx: Do you now...? Then it is fortunate that I am not relating a prophecy.

Xander: Oh? Say what you will, but I have no troubles. I must go hence to plan the next offensive. Unless you foresee disaster there too?

Nyx: No. But promise me this. Come see me before the strain becomes too much to bear.

Xander: ... If you insist.

B Support

Xander: I'm curious, Nyx. What are you so certain that I'm worried about?

Nyx: Hmhm. You came straight away, I see. Didn't you say that soothsaying was a sham and a ruse?

Xander: Answering a question with a question, are we?

Nyx: Haha! Well done. But you surprised me. I didn't think you'd come.

Xander: Answer the question, please. What did you think was troubling me?

Nyx: May I be frank?

Xander: You have my leave.

Nyx: It's the war. The fighting troubles you.

Xander: The war?

Nyx: Yes. The truth is that you have no desire to kill your enemies. But in war, their lives can mean nothing. You must have no qualms in taking them. This puts you in a difficult position. You seem to be in pain.

Xander: ...

Nyx: You are noble in spirit as well as blood. As the eldest prince, you always put your kingdom first. But that is also your weakness.

Xander: Do tell.

Nyx: You should not have to sublimate your own feelings for the greater good. You must give them voice and be true to yourself on occasion. ...That is all.

Xander: So noted. Tell me, on what grounds do you say all of this?

Nyx: Must I explain myself?

Xander: Soothsaying, then. I thought as much. So, you truly are aware of my feelings on the subject. Interesting. I must be going now. Thank you for your time. Good day, Nyx.

Nyx: ...That is regrettable. For myself, and for you as well.

A Support

Nyx: Prince Xander, we must talk.

Xander: If this is more soothsaying...

Nyx: No. You asked me before what grounds I had to say those things. You assumed I knew what I did through soothsaying, but that is not the truth.

Xander: Then what is?

Nyx: ... In you, I saw something that felt familiar.

Xander: How so?

Nyx: The crown prince of Nohr must surely know why I am called a monster.

Xander: I do.

Nyx: I am forever young in form, and not through any fault in my bloodline. Why do you think that is?

Xander: I... I couldn't say.

Nyx: Even at a young age, I was skilled in the dark arts. I cast eldritch spells with ease. But the power proved too much for a child. One spell, cast half in jest, cost many people their lives. The toll it took on me caused my body to be frozen in time.

Xander: ...

Nyx: here were times when I wanted to die rather than deal with what happened. |But I live on, hoping that someday I might find a way to atone for my crimes. Despite this, I've found that my talents lie mostly in dealing more death. It makes one wonder what the point of it all is. If all I do is kill, am I really winning my salvation? Or something else?

Xander: ... You and I may be more alike than I thought. I'd like to discuss this further, if you have the time.

Nyx: I'll listen as long as you wish. Even if I don't look it, I'm old enough that I might have some useful advice for you.

S Support

Nyx: You summoned me, Prince Xander?

Xander: I have a proposal for you. I want to grant you noble status. Would you like to be the Queen of Nohr?

Nyx: What?!

Xander: Your shock is understandable, but know that my proposal is genuine. As proof, I present you with this ring.

Nyx: ... I'm honored-thrilled, even-but are you sure about this? To wed an outsider...

Xander: The kingdom of Nohr is strongly unified. Yet even so, it is more fragile than it seems. An objective point of view such as yours would be valuable. Moreover, you are courageous, calm, and collected, with a sharp mind. All of those are qualities befitting a queen. But above all else, you are the one whom I love.

Nyx: But... the things I've done...

Xander: In terms of lives claimed, I am not far behind you on that grim tally. If there is any way for us to atone... it is by stopping the fight here. Together, we shall ensure such a burden never touches another generation. You and I will be the cornerstone of a new era of Nohr.

Nyx: ...Intriguing. I see no reason to refuse your proposal.

Xander: Wonderful! This is a bright day both for us and for Nohr.

Nyx: But you know that due to my curse, I will remain in this state. I will never age. You don't mind that in a wife?

Xander: It is not precisely what I envisioned for my queen, but we will make it work.

Nyx: I suppose I at least will never fear you abandoning me for someone younger...

Xander: That's absurd. If that were all that drove my decision, I'd have proposed to a brainless courtier.

Nyx: Hmhmhm, a very good point. Thank you... dear Xander.

Leo x Felicia

C Support

Felicia: KYAAAAAAH! Not again!
(Felicia drops a plate)

Leo: Felicia... You appear to have dropped another plate. Are you OK?

Felicia: I-I'm so sorry, Lord Leo!

Leo: There's no need to apologize.

Felicia: Urgh... I'm still sorry though...

Leo: Nonsense. I've seen you make plenty of mistakes in the past. This wasn't the first, and it won't be the last.

Felicia: I guess that's true, milord. I'm not very graceful.

Leo: True. In fact, it is my observation that you are not suited to be a servant.

Felicia: WHAT?! Don't say that!

Leo: Oh? Why? It's the truth, is it not? One mustn't shy away from the truth, Felicia. One must face it head on.

Felicia: Please, milord! I'll try harder, I promise! Don't make me leave!

Leo: I wouldn't dismiss you personally, though you do cause us undue grief. I was not threatening disciplinary action, I was merely offering food for thought. I implore you to reconsider. This profession may not be the right line of work for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to my studies. Good day, Felicia.

(Leo leaves)

Felicia: Good-bye, Lord Leo...

B Support

Felicia: There we go! Polished and shiny! Now to calmly and carefully carry them over there...

Leo: Hello, Felicia. What are you doing?

Felicia: Oh! Lord Leo... I was just practicing my maidly duties.

Leo: Oh? I don't think I'll ever understand why you put so much effort into such things. You are not good at housekeeping, and likely never will be.

Felicia: B-but if I try my hardest...

Leo: Don't fret. It's not as though you have nothing to contribute. There's another job for which you're much better suited.

Felicia: Huh? What's that?

Leo: Well, you're a remarkable soldier. Though you don't look it, you're quite the spectacle on the battlefield.

Felicia: Y-yes. Gunter tells me the same thing.

Leo: Then what's the problem? You should cease your duties as a servant today. You could do so much more for us if you worked as a soldier full-time.

Felicia: Well...

Leo: What's wrong? Is that not an agreeable proposition for you?

Felicia: I don't mind fighting... I'm happy to help out in the war whenever I'm required to.

Leo: Yes, I know. You are a brave and loyal woman, and you've served us well.

Felicia: But... at the end of the day, I don't want to be a soldier. I want to be a maid. I might not be perfect at it, but caring for everyone is what I want most.

Leo: Hmm. Well, I suppose it can't be helped. Do as you please, Felicia.

Felicia: Yes, milord! I'll do my best!

A Support

Leo: Felicia.

Felicia: Yes, milord?

Leo: I've been wondering... What is it that drives you? Why do you want to be a maid so badly? As a soldier, everyone would recognize and respect your skills.

Felicia: It's because I want those who cared for me to be proud of me.

Leo: Those who cared for you?

Felicia: Yes. Since I arrived at the castle, so many people have shown me kindness. Like Gunter. He taught me everything he knew about being a servant. He was very strict, but he was also like a father to me. And Jakob too. He looked out for me when I was younger. Even though he says mean things, he's a very kind person inside. And... I want all those people to see me become a maid they can be proud of!

Leo: I see. I had no idea. In that case, I will not press the issue any further.

Felicia: Lord Leo...

Leo: You will need to work very hard, but I believe you can do it. I wish you only the best,

Felicia.

Felicia: Thank you, Lord Leo! I'll give it my all!

S Support

Leo: Felicia, do you have a moment?

Felicia: Yes, of course. But let me finish moving these dishes first.

Leo: Hm, that stack looks a bit precarious. May I assist you?

Felicia: No, that's all right! I can do it my- ARRRRGGGHH!
(Felicia drops a dish)

Leo: *sigh* I knew that would happen.

Felicia: I'm so sorry, Lord Leo! Are you hurt?

Leo: I'm fine. And you?

Felicia: I'm OK...

Leo: That's a relief. Well, I suppose we'd better clean up these plates.

Felicia: Oh! You mean you'll help?! Thank you, milord.
(Time passes)

Felicia: Phew! That took longer than expected. So, um, what was it that you wanted to

talk to me about?

Leo: Felicia... I love you.

Felicia: L-Lord Leo?! What are you saying?

Leo: Just that. During our time together, I've grown to admire you. I love how you're willing to devote your life to making those you love proud. You're earnest and strong, yet sweet and caring. You astound me. I wish to be with you, Felicia. Please... will you be my wife?

Felicia: Y-you know I can't do that!

Leo: Why not?

Felicia: What do you mean, "why not"? You're royalty! You can't marry someone like me! Besides... I'm not worthy of you. I'll break all the plates and mess up your laundry!

Leo: I don't wish to hire you as a servant, Felicia. That would be ill-advised. But last I checked, love has nothing to do with menial housework. And yes, I am royalty. A prince of Nohr, no less. That means I can be with whomever I wish, even a clumsy maid. So, please, allow me to ask you again... Will you be mine, dear Felicia?

Felicia: Lord Leo... Yes! A thousand times yes!

Leo: Truly? Thank you, Felicia. You've made me happier than I ever imagined I could be.

Felicia: Heehee. I could say the same thing to you, milord.

Arthur x Peri

C Support

Peri: It's just not FAIR!! *sob*

Arthur: Peri! My fellow friend of justice, whatever is the matter? Arthur is here, so have no fear! Nor tears! Nor anything remotely objectionable!

Peri: *sniff* *hiccup* Oh... Hi, Arthur. Life's just not fair, is it? *sob*

Arthur: I'll give you that Lady Justice can be a cruel mistress, but I wouldn't go that far. Please, Peri! Gather your strength, and together we'll figure this out. Now then, tell me what's troubling you. I'm all ears!

Peri: *sniffle* Do you mean it? You'll hear me out?

Arthur: Of course! Please calm down and tell me your woes. I swear to make it right!

Peri: Oh, well... I'm just... I'm in agony...

Arthur: Agony, you say? By the gods! Are you ill, my friend? Shall I fetch a healer?

Peri: No, it's not that. It's just... I ordered a new stabbing stick. This real nice blade I saw in town. I had it delivered, but this one isn't nearly as sharp as the one on display! Now... *sniffle* Now I want to go demand my money back... But I don't have a sufficient stabbing stick for the occasion!! See my dilemma?

Arthur: Ah, yes. A shady merchant misled you, and now you're left to pick up the pieces. Outrageous! Scandalous! This simply will not do, my friend!

Peri: Isn't it awful? I suppose I could just... talk it out with them. But... but... *SOB*

Arthur: That tears it. Hand me that blade, Peri. I'll be right back.

Peri: You mean... you're gonna take care of the stabbing for me?

Arthur: I shall ensure you receive the caliber of goods you paid for, yes. Though I very much doubt any stabbing will be involved. Stay strong, Peri! I shall return in the blink of an eye!

Peri: Thank you, Arthur! You're the best! ...Don't hesitate to stab stuff if push comes to shove, 'kay?

B Support

Arthur: Peri! I have returned from my mission. Here is the blade that misguided merchant wooed you with.

Peri: Woo! Thanks, Arthur! Wait, what the... Are you kidding me?!

Arthur: Hm? What's wrong, Peri?

Peri: This isn't the right blade at all! This one's so small and dull! Yick! I could barely skin a fruit with this, much less a person! I knew it was too good to be true... *sniffle* I've just learned a valuable lesson about life and trusting people. Thank you, Arthur.

Arthur: I... I'm very sorry, Peri. The merchant must have been confused. I'll go right now and get you the right item.

Peri: It's too late for that, Arthur. I can't let this man's behavior continue unpunished. This new blade is small... but it's good enough for what I have in mind.

Arthur: Um... Peri? What exactly are you planning?

Peri: Oh, just a little stabby stabby party! HEEHEE!!

Arthur: Y-you can't do that! Please, give me another chance. I won't fail you this time!

Peri: Oh, are you sure? I really don't mind going myself this time...

Arthur: No! Stay! Please!! I mean... it would be my pleasure. Now, why don't you draw me a quick sketch of the exact blade you're looking for.

Peri: OK... It looks... Yeah, like this.

Arthur: Ah, yes, I believe I saw that one. Consider it done, my friend!
(Arthur leaves)

Peri: Okey doke! Bye-bye!!

A Support

Arthur: Peri! Where are you, my friend? I have returned victorious! If I'm not mistaken, THIS is the blade you've been pining after.

Peri: This is... perfect! Wow, it's even more stabby than I remembered! Thank you so much, Arthur!

Arthur: Phew! I'm so happy I guessed correctly.

Peri: Wait... What do you mean you "guessed correctly"? What about that picture I drew?

Arthur: Oh! Right. Well, the thing is... Actually, to be honest, my bad luck got the best of me again. While I was in town, I leaned down to pick up a lucky coin from the ground... That's when a squirrel jumped in my pocket and grabbed your picture! I pursued him for a block or two, but then I tripped on some bushes... and... well... I'm just happy I picked up the right blade, haha.

Peri: But I still don't get it... How did you know this was the right one without the picture?

Arthur: ... Honestly, I held every one in my grasp and tried to imagine which you'd like best.

Peri: Wow... That doesn't make too much sense to me, but it's pretty impressive!

Arthur: Oh no, it was nothing.

Peri: I guess... Maybe some things CAN be solved without stabbing. Sometimes. I mean, I'm sure it's still rare, but... it happens! Thank you for teaching me that, Arthur. You're good people.

Arthur: Thank you, Peri! You are as well!

S Support

Arthur: Ah, Peri. Thank you for joining me.

Peri: ...

Arthur: Peri?

Peri: *sob*

Arthur: Peri! What's wrong now?!

Peri: It's just... I'm in agony... Again...

Arthur: Oh! Gods! Is something the matter with your new blade?! Honestly, at this point, it might be wise to patronize a new vendor...

Peri: It's not that! Geez! I just... Whenever I think about you... my heart hurts. It's weird!

Arthur: Truly, Peri? ... My friend, I think I know the cause of your ailment. That's because... I feel the same way.

Peri: Huh? Really? Are you in agony too?

Arthur: I am. Whenever I think of you, my heart is filled with... both joy and pain. It's not dissimilar to how I feel when I think of sweet justice! I've discussed this feeling with a few of our friends. They all said the same thing. They say this feeling... Oh, Peri... They say it's love.

Peri: Love?!

Arthur: Yes... So they say. The more I thought about it, the more I knew it was true. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear you feel the same.

Peri: But... I don't know anything about love! I'm mostly just good at stabbing...

Arthur: I, too, am new to this world. But perhaps, we can learn together. In fact... Peri... Will you marry me?

Peri: HUH?! M-marriage?! Are you nuts?

Arthur: Yes! I mean... Well, no. I'm just following my heart. In fact... I bought this ring for you, in case the right moment ever presented itself.

Peri: Holy smokes! That's... really pretty! Looks like it would do some real damage too!

Arthur: Here, try it on. I did some detective work and found out your ring size. It should fit perfectly!

Peri: You're right! It's perfect!

Arthur: Wondrous!

Peri: Oh, but... Erm...

Arthur: What is it, my love? Please, we mustn't keep anything from each other!

Peri: It's just... I think... Yep, I'm definitely having an allergic reaction. Are you sure this is real gold?

Arthur: ...!! Gods, curse my bad luck! I should have known that deal was too good to be true! Please forgive me, Peri! I swear, I had no idea!

Peri: No, it's no big deal. All I care about is that we're gonna... Ya know, figure out about love and junk. Together!

Arthur: I could not have said it more beautifully! Thank you, my love.

Peri: No problem! Oh, and I love you too! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a shady ring merchant to punish.
(Peri leaves)

Arthur: Sure thing, my love! Good-bye! Wait, did she say...? PERI, NO!!

Odin x Elise

C Support

Odin: Zzzzzzz... *SNORE*

Elise: HI, ODIN!

Odin: WHAAA?! Oh, I... *ahem* Hello, Lady Elise.

Elise: You weren't sleeping, were you?

Odin: Hahaha. That's cute, if not ridiculous. No, I was merely testing a new charm.

Elise: Oooh, what kind? Is it a snore charm? A snoring-really-loudly charm?

Odin: ...Cute. Actually, it's a charm entrusted to me by the demons of the night. It allows me to tap into the netherworld at will to aid me in my eternal crusade for...

Elise: Tap into the nether who? What is that?

Odin: It is what the fragile labyrinth of the human mind craves most of all... a taste of the knowingness of death and the power of the silent darkness as it-

Elise: You have a fragile labyrinth for a mind?

Odin: Yes, and it remains hidden behind a beautiful veil of darkness until I...

Elise: Wait, so you were lifting a veil of darkness? What does THAT mean?

Odin: ... Well, it... Look, I was asleep, OK?

B Support

Odin: This feeling... This stillness... I know it well. The time is now. To fight the awakening darkness I must now awaken my true power... Grrrh... But no... I must hold back...! I mustn't break the final seal. Not...yet...!

Elise: Odin, who are you talking to?

Odin: WHAAA? Lady Elise?! What brings you here... again?

Elise: I don't see anyone else here.

Odin: Th-that is correct. I am here alone.

Elise: Heehee! You're just like my father. He always talks to himself too. Oh, but what's wrong? Are you OK? Why were you holding your arm like that?

Odin: It's n-nothing to trouble yourself over. The demons of the night branded my arm from within, but 'tis only a phantom pain.

Elise: The demons of the night... branded you from within? That's what happened?

Odin: Um, well, what I mean is... Look, I was just pretending I was in pain. It's complicated.

Elise: Ah, that makes more sense! Good to know. So wait-were you also pretending to talk to someone?

Odin: No, I was pretending to feel the presence of the darkness in this room. Happy now?!

Elise: Yes, very! I feel like I finally understand where you're coming from, heehee. Odin, can you please say cool things like that more often?

Odin: Really?! You, um... REALLY?!

Elise: I mean, I have no idea what you're saying most of the time when you talk like that. But if you throw in some normal talk every once in a while, I can play along too!

Odin: Please, bite your tongue, milady. I cannot simply change my essence. I would lose my grasp over the darkness! I... simply wouldn't be myself any longer.

Elise: Well, that's fine too. Just talk to me a bunch, and eventually I'll understand!

Odin: Talk to you... a bunch?

Elise: Yeah! You and I should talk all the time starting RIGHT NOW! Soon I'll know all about the demons of the labyrinth and their veil of stuff and stuff. This is going to be great!

A Support

Elise: Hi, Odin! Er, I mean... I now approach the one called Odin Dark, MWAHAHA!

Odin: Fair princess of twilight, I hear your cry. You wish to speak with Odin Dark? So be it, but I must warn you to beware the shadowy depths of innocent eyes. For the night inevitably destroys the day, like pure, ivory sand awash in an onyx tide.

Elise: Yeah. YEAH. I will. Like a diamond soul wandering in the middle of a desert. It wanders up the sacred summit until the spears of agony pierce its heart! Right?

Odin: You are exactly right. But... are you sure you're OK, Lady Elise?

Elise: Huh? What do you mean? Am I doing it wrong?

Odin: No, it's just... if you speak with the tongue of darkness, won't you be shunned?

Elise: Oh, don't worry about it. I only speak with the dark tongue or whatever around you! Besides, even if I said these things to other people, I think they'd just be confused.

Odin: I suppose that's true.

Elise: But who cares about what other people think. Let's keep Odin-talking! I just love all the wonderful stories you tell. They're so whimsical and cool!

Odin: Aren't they, though?! Aren't they so heroic and inspiring? Elise, you're just... you're great! This is why you're the beloved princess of Nohr.

Elise: Teehee, thanks! Enough of that, though. Weren't you going to tell me about your 13th Demon Blade?

Odin: Ah yes, good ol' Righteous Fury. One of my favorites, though it's a truly cursed blade. They say the wielder is possessed by a dark magic whenever the bloodred moon rises...

Elise: NO, really?! Tell me more!

S Support

Elise: Yay, it's Odin! Let's talk about cool things and dark stuff and the like!

Odin: About that... Lady Elise, I must speak with you about a difficult matter. It seems there are rumors going around about us. Very troubling rumors.

Elise: Oh? What kind of rumors?

Odin: There are those who believe I am exposing you to some kind of evil sorcery.

Elise: WHAT?! That's just silly! We're just having fun chatting. There's nothing evil about it! If people are so worried about what you're saying, they should join our conversations!

Odin: True, but even if they did, I doubt they would understand what was being said.

Elise: How can we keep spending time together without people getting the wrong idea?

Odin: We could always get married, haha. Then I bet people would stop fussing over us.

Elise: Get... married?

Odin: Oh, I just meant if we were married, they would expect us to always be together. *ahem* But anyway, let me tell you a little bit about this new Demon Sword I found...

Elise: Hey, Odin... you know, marriage might not be such a bad idea. It might just work.

Odin: Wh-wh-what did you just say?!

Elise: I said, getting married isn't such a bad idea!

Odin: Whoa, wait. Wait! Just WAIT one minute! I was joking when I said that! You do understand what marriage is, don't you, Lady Elise?

Elise: DUH. Did you really just ask me that? Don't you dare treat me like a child!

Odin: I-I'm very sorry. I just meant... marrying me just so we can keep chatting...

Elise: But... that's not the only reason. Since we've been spending time together, I've been thinking about all kinds of things. Things I've never thought about before! Like... how much I enjoy being with you. It's not because I like your stories or that we get along so well, either. It's because... It's because I have feelings for you! Strong ones! Love-type ones!

Odin: Whaaaa?! D-do you really mean that?!

Elise: ...I do. Is that, um, OK?

Odin: W-well, of course! I mean, I think you're extremely beautiful and special. And truth be told, I have the same kind of feelings for you too. It's just...

Elise: Just what?

Odin: Everyone will oppose. EVERYONE. They all know... that I'm not worthy of you.

Elise: *pffft* Is that all? Who cares? All that matters is how we feel about each other!

Odin: Lady Elise, are you sure about that? If you're really prepared for the backlash, I have something I'd like to say to you...

Elise: I'm prepared for anything, so long as I have you. Go ahead and say it.

Odin: Lady Elise... all I want in this world is to stay by your side. Please marry me. Tomorrow we'll go to pick out a pretty ring for that pretty little hand of yours.

Elise: Oh, Odin! Of course I'll marry you! I'm so happy...

Odin: I had no idea things would turn out this way between us. I'm elated. Together we shall find a way to forever banish the dark entities of the night! And I promise somehow I'll find a way to show everyone I am worthy of you.

Elise: Yaaay! Now we can talk about the darkness all we want, heehee!

Niles x Charlotte

C Support

Niles: Hello there, Charlotte. You seem to be bathing in the attention of people, as usual. Has anything rewarding come of it?

Charlotte: Oh my, if it isn't Niles. What do you mean by that?

Niles: You know exactly what I mean. I can see the understanding in your eyes.

Charlotte: I really don't know what you're trying to say.

Niles: Are you going to make me spell it out for you? I'm ready to do that, if I must...

Charlotte: Oh please, Niles, this is such a silly game. Ah, it appears some gentlemen need me over there. I must take my leave! Ta-taaaaa!
(Charlotte leaves)

Niles: ...

B Support

Charlotte: Oh, Niiiles! Could I talk with you for a tiny moment?

Niles: Of course. What is it?

Charlotte: Oh, but not here, silly. Let's speak in private... Over there, I think. Just the two of us...
(Time passes)

Niles: Well, now we're alone... What did you have in mind?

Charlotte: Listen, you little punk. Don't think that I care about you just because I'm nice. In fact, I'm telling you right now to never speak to me again. I won't have you disrupting my interactions with the other men here.

Niles: What the... What's wrong with you?

Charlotte: Absolutely nothing. This is how I really am. Do you understand what I'm telling you?

Charlotte: OK, I'll spell it out. Consider this a warning. I don't like you. I don't want anyone to think that I do. The only reason I've spoken to you at all so far is to not look rude around others. There is absolutely nothing to gain from interacting with you, so I'm done.
(Charlotte leaves)

Niles: My, my... That was quite unexpected. I knew she liked attention, but I didn't think she was hiding a different attitude. This is a real first for me... I could respect her wishes... But I don't particularly feel like obeying her, honestly. What to do... What to do...

A Support

Charlotte: Yes, that's totally right! So then I just...

Niles: Ah-ha, there she is. No surprise, she's placed herself as the center of attention among those men. She really is quite clever with how she behaves, I must admit. Let's see how she handles this, though...

Charlotte: Oh no, I'm not like that at all... There you go again, calling me cute!

Niles: Hello, Charlotte! I apologize for jumping into your conversation... But I just had to tell you-you look absolutely seductive.

Charlotte: Gah!! Um, I mean... Ah, hello, Niles! What could you possibly mean?

Niles: You've clearly intentionally thought of how to make yourself so appealing. I must commend you on the effort!

Charlotte: I... Niles, could I speak with you over there, where we can have some privacy?

Niles: The two of us, alone? Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not going to move from this spot. Anything you have to say can be said here.

Charlotte: Oh, come on. Here, I'll give you a lift.

Niles: Ahhh! What strength!!
(Time passes)

Charlotte: You little pip-squeak! You ignored my warning-now face the consequences!
(Charlotte punches Niles)

Niles: Ouch! By the gods, you're strong!

Charlotte: Of course I am. Did you think I'd defended this country with just my looks? You didn't respect my wishes. Understand? I'm going to beat you to a pulp now!

Niles: Charlotte, wait! Please listen to me! I've had you all wrong! And in any case, my actions have actually been good for you!

Charlotte: What are you talking about?

Niles: Everyone is intrigued by what we could possibly be talking about. As a result, they're all even more interested in you than they were before. Basically, interacting with me is actually increasing your standing with others. It's pretty advantageous.

Charlotte: I-is that true? I... had no idea people were paying attention...

Niles: I don't believe that, but...

Charlotte: Ha, ahahaha... Niles, I'm sorry. It seems like I've been a bit hasty. Can I do something to make it up to you?

Niles: No need for an apology. Right now I'd just be happy to survive this encounter.

Charlotte: Ah, of course. Please, forgive my attack a moment ago. We can speak in public places from now on, too.
(Charlotte leaves)

Niles: Phew... I haven't had a thrill like that in quite some time.

S Support

Niles: Charlotte, thank you for coming.

Charlotte: This is a rare thing, to be sure. You haven't been barging into my conversations for a while. It was starting to hurt my feelings.

Niles: That's actually kind of why I haven't been. I like to toy with people to see their stressed, confused looks. Once you started enjoying my company... Well, it just didn't seem as fun anymore.

Charlotte: Oh really? And here I thought you supported me getting more popular.

Niles: That's also part of it. I thought I would be happier after I stopped bothering you... But I realized that what bothered me was the other men giving you attention.

Charlotte: Huh? What do you mean?

Niles: To put it another way... I want to tie myself to you.

Charlotte: I appreciate the offer, but that really isn't my thing, Niles.

Niles: What...? Oh, no. Heh. For once in my life, that isn't what I meant. Here.

Charlotte: This is...

Niles: Yes, it's a wedding ring. This is how I want to be tied to you. Charlotte, will you marry me?

Charlotte: I... I don't know what... Hang on, are you making fun of marriage? You're not exactly a big catch, so...

Niles: Heh, is that your only concern? You needn't worry about my financial state.

Charlotte: What, are you secretly rich?

Niles: No, but I am the direct subordinate to a member of the royal family. Let's just say I make significantly more than the average soldier.

Charlotte: Ah...

Niles: Of course, I would still lose when compared to the royalty... But I can promise you I'd work as hard as possible to give you what you want. I've come to like you so much, it's confusing even to me.

Charlotte: ...

Niles: Is that a no?

Charlotte: I... That's not what I'm saying... I just still wasn't sure if this was a joke. But there's no way you'd take it this far. I would have thought my serious pursuit of other men would have scared you off...

Niles: A lesser man, perhaps. But... I'm serious about this.

Charlotte: You are, aren't you? Yes, I can see that.

Charlotte: Very well... Yes. I'll marry you. You don't need to worry about money. I can figure that out on my own.

Niles: The least you can let me do is send something to your family.

Charlotte: How do you even know about them?

Niles: Never doubt my information network! I already know everything about you.

Charlotte: Really...? Coming from someone else, that would be a little creepy... But from you? I can actually accept it. Niles, I'm happy...

Laslow x Selena

C Support

Laslow: Selena! My heart! How are you today? You look ravishing as always.

Selena: ...

Laslow: Hm? Cherub got your tongue, my sweet? That's all right-your radiance burns no less brightly for your silence!

Selena: Is there really nothing else rolling around in that big, stupid head of yours? Ravishing this, beauty that-does anyone actually fall for that nonsense?

Laslow: I haven't a clue what you mean! That seems like a perfectly normal way to address a lovely lady.

Selena: Ugh! Are you daft? Of course it isn't! This is exactly why nobody takes you seriously!

Laslow: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Selena: It is! You're a royal retainer! A soldier! Not some two-bit sideshow clown. You should start behaving instead of making eyes at everything with legs. I swear, you haven't grown a bit since the day I met you!

Laslow: Milady, you wound me. I'm a far more proficient flirt than the boy I once was!

Selena: That's not what I meant, and you know it! If anything, that's the opposite of growth. You're just a big, dumb baby. A GROSS, big, dumb baby.

Laslow: Haha! Ever with the razor tongue. Never change, Selena!

Selena: I think I'll pass on that advice. Some of us actually want to mature.

Laslow: Ahaha! You say that, but you're just as adorable today as the day we met! So, what would you say to going out to tea to continue this little repartee of ours? Or should I say... repar-tea?

Selena: *sigh* In one ear and out the other...

B Support

Laslow: Selena, my dove! My tired eyes are rejuvenated by the sight of you!

Selena: Ugh. You never learn, do you? You know, someday people are going to get sick of all this empty flattery of yours.

Laslow: What are you talking about? I speak only my true feelings.

Selena: Really. Your true feelings, huh?

Laslow: Just so! For example, I truly feel that you are the very image of loveliness.

Selena: You know what? No. This time I'm not going to just get upset. Nope... I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine... Loverboy!

Laslow: Huh?

Selena: Hey there, baaaby.

Laslow: S-Selena? What are you doing?

Selena: Mmm-hmm. Momma thinks you'll do juuust fine. Let me feel those arms! Woo! Shivers! A big hunk like you is just what the healer ordered.

Laslow: Stop it, Selena... Please... No! Stop! Don't come any closer!

Selena: Aw, you're adorable when you're embarrassed, Lazzy. Me likey. Come on now, let's go get some tea, baby. I promise it'll be... hot.

Laslow: P-please... no... more... You're making me very uncomfortable, Selena!

Selena: Oh, really? Never stops you, does it, you lunk? Gods, I can't believe I just did that. I wanted to throw chunks.

Laslow: Ah... is it really that bad when I flirt? I never meant to make anyone feel like that...

Selena: Do you get it now? Throwing out all those empty compliments isn't nice. And even if they were welcome, you can't just play with people's hearts like that!

Laslow: But that was never my intention.

Selena: I don't care what your intentions are! It's not your intentions that matter. It's how the other person feels. Do you get it yet?

Laslow: OK! I'm sorry! I'll probably think about flirting in a slightly different way! That is, if you'll do me the honor of helping me learn how. Over tea, perhaps?

Selena: Really? Really?! Ugh, I give up! You're impossible!
(Selena leaves)

Laslow: Selena? Hey, I was just teasing! Come back!

A Support

Laslow: Selena!

Selena: What do you want, Laslow?

Laslow: Oh, thank goodness! You're back to your old grumpy self. I was worried you were going to give me the flirty treatment again. I don't think I've ever been so mortified in my life.

Selena: Oh, yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have gone quite so far. You're not THAT bad... I just wanted you to know what it's like. I'm sorry.

Laslow: Eh? Did you just... apologize? Without sarcasm? Do you have a fever? Let me get you some water...

Selena: What? No, I don't have a fever! I was just thinking about... old times.

Laslow: Ah. I see. Feeling lonely, then? I get that way too. It's hard being so far from home.

Selena: I'm not lonely! But... yeah. I miss it. I miss them... Anyway, nothing can be done about it now. No point in whining.

Laslow: Selena... I won't tell you you're wrong. We both know we can't go back. Not yet. But... I think about it every day. What if everything went back to the way it was?

Selena: Laslow...

Laslow: I guess... what I mean to say is, I know that loneliness you're feeling too well. I feel it too.

Selena: I already told you! I'm not feeling lonely!

Laslow: Haha. Sorry, sorry! My mistake.

Selena: Well, er, I mean... maybe there are times I feel a little lonely, now and then, but...

Laslow: But?

Selena: Well, I have you, at least. And Odin. So it's not like I'm completely alone.

Laslow: That's right. We've still got each other. So cheer up!

Selena: True... though I'm not sure how cheery I should be if you're my only link to home...

Laslow: Haha! Now that's the Selena we all know and love! Well, either way, I want you to know I'll be by your side anytime you need me.

Selena: Don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I had any choice in the matter.

Laslow: As is often the case with fate, but it has a way of surprising us mere mortals. Particularly when it comes to matters of the heart.

Selena: Are you really flirting with me at a time like this?! You immature jerk! Your smug face makes me SO ANGRY! Haha, but I guess that's my lot in life, eh? Thank you, Laslow. For being here for me.

Laslow: Anytime, Selena.

S Support

Laslow: Selena, my darling! I have a gift for you.

Selena: Hm? For me?

Laslow: Ta-da! It's a bracelet!

Selena: Laslow! Is that...?

Laslow: Indeed it is. I've been keeping it somewhere safe, and I thought it was time I gave it to you.

Selena: But... why are you giving this to me now?

Laslow: Why do you think I am?

Selena: I'm the one asking the questions here! Now spill.

Laslow: Fine, fine. You're no fun! I decided to give it to you because... well... It's a symbol of our everlasting friendship!

Laslow: Because we've been through so much... I thought it would be nice for you to have a keepsake like this. It's to remind you that I'll always be here for you.

Selena: Yeah, yeah, I get it. You want to be by my side forever.

Laslow: Yes. That's right.

Selena: So... everlasting friendship, huh? Did you give something to Odin too, then? Or... is there something else you'd like to say?

Laslow: Something else? Like what?

Selena: Do you really have to be so thickheaded?

Laslow: I'm sorry! I was just kidding!

Selena: Kidding?!

Laslow: I do have something else to say to you. I love you. And this bracelet is a token of my love. And to answer your other question, no, I did not give anything to Odin.

Selena: Go on.

Laslow: Please, Selena... Will you marry me?

Selena: Finally! There it is! Took you long enough.

Laslow: So, um... Do you have an answer for me?

Selena: Oh. Right. I guess it's my turn. I mean, we've known each other so long... Do I really need to say it?

Laslow: Yes. You do.

Selena: Come on! Don't be cruel. You know how I feel.

Laslow: Haha, so then say it already!

Selena: ... OK. Um...look, Laslow. I really like you. A lot.

Laslow: Mhm... That's a start, though this might be a longer engagement than I anticipated.

Selena: Ugh, fine. Look, I love you! I love you, Laslow...

Laslow: Splendid! And will you share your life with me?

Selena: Yes! But if you mess this up, I will end you. Understand?

Laslow: Understood. I am yours forever, my love.

Selena: So... you know this means you can't be with anyone else, right?

Laslow: ...
(Laslow leaves)

Selena: Laslow? Oh.

Laslow: Just kidding! Of course I know that! I promise to devote myself to your happiness from here on out.

Selena: You better! Oh, and I'll do the same.

Keaton x Camilla

C Support

Keaton: Wow, this is awesome.

Camilla: Hello, Keaton. I hadn't expected to meet you here, of all places.

Keaton: Oh! Camilla! You're just in time to see something awesome! Look! Look in this hole!

Camilla: That's not a "hole" so much a small cave. What did you say you'd found in here?

Keaton: I can't tell you-it would spoil the surprise! Just hurry up and look!

Camilla: I was just about to. There's no need to rush me. Oh my. These bones are... human. And there are so many...

Keaton: Isn't it great? They're so pretty when they've been picked clean like this.

Camilla: Yes, they do seem to have been here for quite some time. Might this be an ancient burial ground?

Keaton: I'd take them all home with me, but I don't think I could carry them all.

Camilla: Why would you bring a bunch of bones home with you?

Keaton: Are you kidding?! They'd be the centerpiece of my table!

Camilla: To each his own...

B Support

Keaton: Camilla, there's an emergency!

Camilla: An emergency? What's happened?

Keaton: No time to explain! It's that bad!

Camilla: Calm yourself, Keaton. If you want my help with whatever it is, you must explain the situation first.

Keaton: Wh-who said I wanted your help?!

Camilla: Suit yourself. In that case, good day.

Keaton: Camilla, wait! I'm sorry! I'll explain! Don't gooooooo!

Camilla: What seems to be the problem?

Keaton: I can't get back there! You know, to the bone hole!

Camilla: "Bone hole"? I hope for your sake that you mean the burial ground you showed me.

Keaton: Yeah, that! I can't get there anymore!

Camilla: You haven't forgotten the way, have you?

Keaton: Psh! Me? I totally know the way! I just keep going around in circles when I try to follow it for some reason.

Camilla: Which is another way of saying you've forgotten.

Keaton: Believe what you want. Let's not get hung up on fiddly details. The point is, I want to see the bone hole again! You do too, right? Who wouldn't?

Camilla: I'll decline. I've never been a connoisseur of human remains.

Keaton: *sniff* So that's how it's gonna be...

Camilla: Oh, very well. Come with me, then.

Keaton: Hooray! I knew you'd be dying to see it again!

Camilla: On the contrary; I'm guiding you there because you seemed on the verge of tears.

Keaton: I-I... I wasn't gonna cry!

Camilla: Then you won't mind if I don't take you there.

Keaton: *sniffle* Nooooo...

Camilla: Hmhmhm. I thought as much. You're adorable when you're pitiful. Shall we be going, then? Follow me.

Keaton: Hmph. I feel... used, somehow.

A Support

Keaton: I can't get over how cool the bones in here are!

Camilla: How long are you planning on staring at those?

Keaton: Man, who knows. You'd think it would've gotten old by now, but it never does!

Camilla: Meanwhile, I was bored hours ago, so I'll be heading back now.

Keaton: W-wait...you're going back by yourself?

Camilla: Unless that's a problem, yes.

Keaton: No, it's just... You might run into trouble on the way home, yeah? Which would be dangerous if I wasn't there with you.

Camilla: I don't run afoul of bandits, dear. They run afoul of me.

Keaton: Hmm... yeah, you'll probably be fine.

Camilla: Keaton, if you don't think you can get home on your own, simply say so.

Keaton: Wh-what a thing to say! Of course I can get home by myself!

Camilla: Excellent. Then I'll be on my way.

Keaton: Urgh... C-c'mon, I'll just be a little longer, and then we can go home together.

Camilla: ...If you insist.

Keaton: Heheh! Sorry, Camilla. But you don't find bones like these just anywhere!

Camilla: Thank goodness for that. Most people would be uneasy around them.

Keaton: Oh yeah? How come? Gosh, if THIS makes them nervous, they'd better never visit my hometown. The whole place is littered with the bones of people I've killed.

Camilla: Erm... is it now.

Keaton: Yep! You can hardly take three steps without tripping over 'em! It's 'cause I killed every last jerk who came to take my pelt.

Camilla: So that's why I detected the stench of blood on you.

Keaton: What?! But that was months ago... and I bathed just last week...

Camilla: A bath won't suffice. The scent of blood seeps deep beneath the surface.

Keaton: Huh, who knew?

Camilla: It's never bothered me, mind you. I'm only telling you for your information. Now come along, or I really shall leave you behind to find your own way.
(Camilla leaves)

Keaton: W-w-wait up!

S Support

Keaton: Hey, Camilla.

Camilla: What is it, Keaton?

Keaton: I think you need a strong man.

Camilla: You have 10 seconds from the end of this sentence to reconsider that remark.

Keaton: No, no, think about it! You're going to get married someday, right?

Camilla: Only a wolfskin could dig himself this deeply, this quickly.

Keaton: Come on, just hear me out! Whatever man you marry has gotta be strong. A real tough guy.

Camilla: That seems sensible.

Keaton: Right?! Saaaay... how many bandits did I take down by myself the other day? I forget.

Camilla: ...

Keaton: Normally I'd remember, but they were such lightweights, I barely noticed 'em.

Camilla: This can't possibly be what you're driving at, but...

Keaton: Wh-who, me?

Camilla: Are you slowly coming around to asking me to marry you?

Keaton: Whaaaaaat? Pfffffft! Pssssh! Haaaaah! ME? Marry YOU? What a crazy idea I've never thought about before!

Camilla: I see... My mistake.

Keaton: Uh, well, wait! Now that you bring it up...it gets me to wondering if maybe, you

know...

Camilla: What is it?

Keaton: Grrrrrrrgh! Fine! You're gonna make me come out and say it, huh?

Camilla: That's correct. I haven't the time for anyone who can't muster the courage to ask for himself.

Keaton: F-fine! You asked for it! ... P-please marry me, Camilla.

Keaton: Look! I found a ring somewhere for you and everything! It's a beaut!

Keaton: Camilla, you're killing me. Say something...

Camilla: I accept your proposal... if not your ring.

Keaton: What?! Really?!

Camilla: You're a cheerful, friendly fool, and yet... you have that intriguing reek of blood beneath it all. I'm drawn to the parts of you that you're careful to keep hidden.

Keaton: I-I'm not sure what you mean by that, but you're serious? You'll marry me?

Camilla: Gladly.

Keaton: Wow! What a day! Thanks, Camilla! Yesssssssssssss!

Camilla: It's going to be like this all the time from now on, isn't it? Ah well...

As promised:

[spoiler=KeatonxSelena]

[spoiler=C Support]Keaton: Selena! What brings you here?

Selena: Word around camp is that you're the best hunter we've got.

Keaton: That's right! No one's bested me in a hunt since I was a kid.

Selena: Well, I'm afraid your days as the uncontested champion are over.

Keaton: Huh? What do you mean?

Selena: I mean that my hunting skills are far superior to your own.

Keaton: Oh! So you wanna compete? That sounds great! I was just thinking about how our meat supply was running a little low.

Selena: Then what are we talking for? Let's do it!

Keaton: OK! But the loser has to do something embarrassing in the town square.

Selena: Huh? Something embarrassing?

Keaton: Yeah! If there's not a penalty, we're not gonna be too motivated, are we?

Selena: I guess so... but does it really have to be something in the middle of town?

Keaton: Aw, I understand if you don't want to. I mean, if you're gonna lose anyway...

Selena: Fine! I accept your terms! I'm gonna destroy you!

Keaton: Haha! That's the spirit!

[spoiler=B Support]Keaton: HA! I won! I knew it! Bow before the best hunter in the world!
Selena: Hang on a minute! There's got to be some mistake!
Keaton: Pshaw. I got you beat in both quality and quantity. Check 'em yourself.
Selena: But I wasn't feeling at 100 percent today! Maybe we should have a rematch. On any other day, I'd have caught 20 times as much! So let's just forget this ever happened! Deal? Deal.
Keaton: Making lame excuses isn't like you, Selena. Have some dignity.
Selena: I'm not making excuses! I'm just explaining why this happened!
Keaton: Ha, suuuure. You just don't wanna pay the price.
Selena: This has nothing to do with that!
Keaton: Oh? OK, then let's head over to the town square.
Selena: Wait! Hang on a second! Ugh...
*scene changes*
Selena: You've gotta be kidding me. There are too many people around! Do I really have to embarrass myself in front of all these people?
Keaton: Well, if you beg, I might let you off the hook.
Selena: Never! I don't need your pity! In fact, I'm great at this stuff! I'll make everyone here laugh their heads off!
Keaton: All right, then prove it!
Selena: I am! I'm gonna do it right now! This whole place is gonna be ringing with laughter any second now! Um... ... ...Cock-a-doodle-doooo!
Keaton: Huh?
Keaton: Is that all?
Selena: YOU BIG, DUMB IDIOT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! (Selena leaves)
Keaton: Aaaaand she's gone... Man, that was painful to watch...

[spoiler=A Support]Selena: ...
Keaton: Hey, Selena!
Selena: Keaton.
Keaton: I, uh, I just wanted to tell you that your joke the other day was great!
Selena: Huh?
Keaton: You know, in the town square? You sounded so much like a rooster, I almost believed it! I mean it! For a second, I thought you belonged on a farm!
Selena: Is that supposed to be a compliment?
Keaton: What? No! And I wasn't trying to cheer you up, either.
Selena: Thanks, Keaton.
Keaton: Eh?
Selena: I mean, don't take it too seriously! I'm just being polite. But yeah, I said thanks. I appreciate your trying to cheer me up.
Keaton: I didn't come here for your gratitude! I only came because it's boring to be around you when you're moping! So hurry up and get better, for my sake! I want to have fun again.
Selena: HEY! I'll get better in my own time, regardless of what YOU want! Anyway, I'm completely fine now! So stop worrying about me so much!
Keaton: Well, fine. Then I guess I don't need to give you this present anymore. Even though I came all this way just to give it to you!
Selena: A present?
Keaton: I mean, it's just an extra one I had lying around. It's not anything special. Here.
Keaton: Maybe if you practice with this little guy, your crowing skills will get even better.
Selena: YOU MORON! No girl in the world would be happy to get a baby chicken as a present! What were you even thinking? Although... I guess he IS pretty cute. And he'd make sure I always wake up on time... Hmm. I guess I'll just have to take good care of him! You better be grateful!
Keaton: Are you sure you're capable of taking care of him? Maybe I should come by to check in on him every now and then.
Selena: Sure, fine. I guess I can tolerate you coming by whenever you want. But don't go too long between visits, or our little friend might miss you.
Keaton: Heh, you got it!

[spoiler=S Support]Keaton: Selena! You got a sec?
Selena: Not really. Some people have to work around here. But I guess I can hear you out if it's important. What's up?
Keaton: If you're really that busy, it can wait, I guess. It's not like I had something really important to tell you... *sigh*
Selena: OK... In that case, I'm gonna go. I'm really leaving now... I may not have any more spare time for a long while after this. Going once, going twice... Going thrice...
Keaton: Well if this is our ONLY chance, maybe we should talk now.
Selena: Right? Yeah, that makes sense. I think so too. So what did you want to talk about?
Keaton: Um, see... How should I put this?
Selena: Just spit it out already!
Keaton: I just think we should be together! Like, as a couple!
Selena: Wh-what?!
Keaton: Is it really that much of a shock?
Selena: Of course it is! I had no idea you felt that way. You never said anything! And aren't you supposed to court someone before asking to become a couple?! What's wrong with you? Asking me to be with you without a single date!
Keaton: Er, yeah, I know. It's just, I was embarrassed and—
Selena: Argh! I can't believe you, Keaton! Fine! I'll be yours or whatever!
Keaton: Wait, what?!
Selena: What? Is it really that shocking?
Keaton: Hey! Didn't you just get angry about my asking the same thing?
Selena: So? Why should that matter? Anyway, I guess now's as good a time as any to tell you that I love you, Keaton.
Keaton: Selena...
Selena: But if we're going to be together, there's something you need to know about me.
Keaton: Huh? What is it?
Selena: When this war is over, I have to go somewhere. Somewhere far away. And I'm not sure if I'm ever coming back.
Keaton: OK, then I'll come with you!
Selena: Are you sure? That's sort of a big decision. Maybe you should take some time to think on it a little more.
Keaton: Nah, I'm sure. The important thing is just that we're together. Everything else is just details.
Selena: Keaton... Well, I suppose that settles it. I promise to always be with you.
Keaton: Perfect! And I promise that I'll always be with you too. No matter what.

Edited by Griffonite

As promised:

[spoiler=KeatonxSelena]

[spoiler=C Support]Keaton: Selena! What brings you here?

Selena: Word around camp is that you're the best hunter we've got.

Keaton: That's right! No one's bested me in a hunt since I was a kid.

Selena: Well, I'm afraid your days as the uncontested champion are over.

Keaton: Huh? What do you mean?

Selena: I mean that my hunting skills are far superior to your own.

Keaton: Oh! So you wanna compete? That sounds great! I was just thinking about how our meat supply was running a little low.

Selena: Then what are we talking for? Let's do it!

Keaton: OK! But the loser has to do something embarrassing in the town square.

Selena: Huh? Something embarrassing?

Keaton: Yeah! If there's not a penalty, we're not gonna be too motivated, are we?

Selena: I guess so... but does it really have to be something in the middle of town?

Keaton: Aw, I understand if you don't want to. I mean, if you're gonna lose anyway...

Selena: Fine! I accept your terms! I'm gonna destroy you!

Keaton: Haha! That's the spirit!

[spoiler=B Support]Keaton: HA! I won! I knew it! Bow before the best hunter in the world!

Selena: Hang on a minute! There's got to be some mistake!

Keaton: Pshaw. I got you beat in both quality and quantity. Check 'em yourself.

Selena: But I wasn't feeling at 100 percent today! Maybe we should have a rematch. On any other day, I'd have caught 20 times as much! So let's just forget this ever happened! Deal? Deal.

Keaton: Making lame excuses isn't like you, Selena. Have some dignity.

Selena: I'm not making excuses! I'm just explaining why this happened!

Keaton: Ha, suuuure. You just don't wanna pay the price.

Selena: This has nothing to do with that!

Keaton: Oh? OK, then let's head over to the town square.

Selena: Wait! Hang on a second! Ugh...

*scene changes*

Selena: You've gotta be kidding me. There are too many people around! Do I really have to embarrass myself in front of all these people?

Keaton: Well, if you beg, I might let you off the hook.

Selena: Never! I don't need your pity! In fact, I'm great at this stuff! I'll make everyone here laugh their heads off!

Keaton: All right, then prove it!

Selena: I am! I'm gonna do it right now! This whole place is gonna be ringing with laughter any second now! Um... ... ...Cock-a-doodle-doooo!

Keaton: Huh?

Keaton: Is that all?

Selena: YOU BIG, DUMB IDIOT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Keaton: Aaaaand she's gone... Man, that was painful to watch...

[spoiler=A Support]Selena: ...

Keaton: Hey, Selena!

Selena: Keaton.

Keaton: I, uh, I just wanted to tell you that your joke the other day was great!

Selena: Huh?

Keaton: You know, in the town square? You sounded so much like a rooster, I almost believed it! I mean it! For a second, I thought you belonged on a farm!

Selena: Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Keaton: What? No! And I wasn't trying to cheer you up, either.

Selena: Thanks, Keaton.

Keaton: Eh?

Selena: I mean, don't take it too seriously! I'm just being polite. But yeah, I said thanks. I appreciate your trying to cheer me up.

Keaton: I didn't come here for your gratitude! I only came because it's boring to be around you when you're moping! So hurry up and get better, for my sake! I want to have fun again.

Selena: HEY! I'll get better in my own time, regardless of what YOU want! Anyway, I'm completely fine now! So stop worrying about me so much!

Keaton: Well, fine. Then I guess I don't need to give you this present anymore. Even though I came all this way just to give it to you!

Selena: A present?

Keaton: I mean, it's just an extra one I had lying around. It's not anything special. Here.

Keaton: Maybe if you practice with this little guy, your crowing skills will get even better.

Selena: YOU MORON! No girl in the world would be happy to get a baby chicken as a present! What were you even thinking? Although... I guess he IS pretty cute. And he'd make sure I always wake up on time... Hmm. I guess I'll just have to take good care of him! You better be grateful!

Keaton: Are you sure you're capable of taking care of him? Maybe I should come by to check in on him every now and then.

Selena: Sure, fine. I guess I can tolerate you coming by whenever you want. But don't go too long between visits, or our little friend might miss you.

Keaton: Heh, you got it!

[spoiler=S Support]Keaton: Selena! You got a sec?

Selena: Not really. Some people have to work around here. But I guess I can hear you out if it's important. What's up?

Keaton: If you're really that busy, it can wait, I guess. It's not like I had something really important to tell you... *sigh*

Selena: OK... In that case, I'm gonna go. I'm really leaving now... I may not have any more spare time for a long while after this. Going once, going twice... Going thrice...

Keaton: Well if this is our ONLY chance, maybe we should talk now.

Selena: Right? Yeah, that makes sense. I think so too. So what did you want to talk about?

Keaton: Um, see... How should I put this?

Selena: Just spit it out already!

Keaton: I just think we should be together! Like, as a couple!

Selena: Wh-what?!

Keaton: Is it really that much of a shock?

Selena: Of course it is! I had no idea you felt that way. You never said anything! And aren't you supposed to court someone before asking to become a couple?! What's wrong with you? Asking me to be with you without a single date!

Keaton: Er, yeah, I know. It's just, I was embarrassed and—

Selena: Argh! I can't believe you, Keaton! Fine! I'll be yours or whatever!

Keaton: Wait, what?!

Selena: What? Is it really that shocking?

Keaton: Hey! Didn't you just get angry about my asking the same thing?

Selena: So? Why should that matter? Anyway, I guess now's as good a time as any to tell you that I love you, Keaton.

Keaton: Selena...

Selena: But if we're going to be together, there's something you need to know about me.

Keaton: Huh? What is it?

Selena: When this war is over, I have to go somewhere. Somewhere far away. And I'm not sure if I'm ever coming back.

Keaton: OK, then I'll come with you!

Selena: Are you sure? That's sort of a big decision. Maybe you should take some time to think on it a little more.

Keaton: Nah, I'm sure. The important thing is just that we're together. Everything else is just details.

Selena: Keaton... Well, I suppose that settles it. I promise to always be with you.

Keaton: Perfect! And I promise that I'll always be with you too. No matter what.

Tsundere to the max!

and their supports remind me of Selenavera and Cynthia supports

Some updates from me.

1. I've create a wiki account for everybody on page 1 who requested one. If I missed you or you want an account to submit support conversations to the wiki, please send me a PM!

2. I've create a support list for Avatar (F). Just 69 more characters to go! (Anybody want to help?)

Seems like Soleil is more of a lesbian in the NA version of the game compared to the original. All of her S-Supports except for with Corrin end up with both of parties becoming best friends.

Heres an excerpt from Soleil x Asugi for example:

Soleil:

It does sound ridiculous! For cripes' sake, Asugi... To hear you talk, it's impossible to have more than one friend at once. Why would hanging out with the girls mean I couldn't spend time with you?
Asugi:
Then...you wouldn't ditch me? Even if you found a girlfriend?
Soleil:
No way. You're too good a friend to abandon like that!

Seems like a knee-jerk reaction from the Treehouse to change all these supports because of the supposed gay conversion in Corrin's original support.
Edited by zoned out

Seems like Soleil is more of a lesbian in the NA version of the game compared to the original. All of her S-Supports except for with Corrin end up with both of parties becoming best friends.

Heres an excerpt from Soleil x Asugi for example:

Soleil:

It does sound ridiculous! For cripes' sake, Asugi... To hear you talk, it's impossible to have more than one friend at once. Why would hanging out with the girls mean I couldn't spend time with you?
Asugi:
Then...you wouldn't ditch me? Even if you found a girlfriend?
Soleil:
No way. You're too good a friend to abandon like that!

Seems like a knee-jerk reaction from the Treehouse to change all these supports because of the supposed gay conversion in Corrin's original support.

If you don't mind me asking. Are Soleil's S Ranks (other then Corrin's, I guess) still called S Ranks or something else? Since if their still called S Rank for something that, doesn't that seem really pointless? Like, do they also have a paired ending or anything like that?

If you don't mind me asking. Are Soleil's S Ranks (other then Corrin's, I guess) still called S Ranks or something else? Since if their still called S Rank for something that, doesn't that seem really pointless? Like, do they also have a paired ending or anything like that?

The data dump does not specify by support rank, but more then likely they are still S supports since she does have paired endings.

The data dump does not specify by support rank, but more then likely they are still S supports since she does have paired endings.

Oh okay.

I actually didn't know that. I'm sorry for asking a stupid question then.

Oh okay.

I actually didn't know that. I'm sorry for asking a stupid question then.

It wasn't stupid. I was unsure to, so I checked.

Note that the S rank endings of the kids I've looked at are decidedly unromantic in general. Soleil's unpaired ending is (copying directly, I don't feel like formatting)

Soleil left one day never to return.\nThere is no record of her travels,\nbut numerous bards sing of a\ntraveling heroine whose skill with\na blade was surpassed only by her\nskill at seducing young women.

and her S ending is

Historians disagree about Soleil's\nfinal fate but agree she was an\ninspiration to everyone she met.

so, not particularly romantic.

But it's also not exclusive to her--even many female gen2s who get romantic pairs (Kana aside all the Shiro pairs I've looked at end in romance, for example) don't really have particularly romance-charged endings--and I note female because in gen1, a lot of women do mention what they do with their partners while the male half of the support just mention what the guy ends up doing anyway.

MEID_その後_S_キヌ: Selkie never truly settled down,\nand could often be found romping\nwildly in the forest.
MEID_その後_S_ミタマ: Mitama, for her part, lived the rest\nof her life happily as a celebrated\npoet whose work survives today.
MEID_その後_S_マトイ: Caeldori helped by resolving many\ndisputes with her natural talents\nand was adored by all.
MEID_その後_S_ゾフィー: Sophie and Avel traveled around\nthe world. She eventually became\nan outstanding knight.
MEID_その後_S_ミドリコ: Midori developed a great variety of\nnew medicines and traveled widely\nto teach their manufacture.

I haven't looked at sophie/shiro but I know for a fact the other 4 listed here all either date or marry shiro.
Edited by Thor Odinson

Note that the S rank endings of the kids I've looked at are decidedly unromantic in general. Soleil's unpaired ending is (copying directly, I don't feel like formatting)

Soleil left one day never to return.\nThere is no record of her travels,\nbut numerous bards sing of a\ntraveling heroine whose skill with\na blade was surpassed only by her\nskill at seducing young women.

and her S ending is

Historians disagree about Soleil's\nfinal fate but agree she was an\ninspiration to everyone she met.

so, not particularly romantic.

But it's also not exclusive to her--even many female gen2s who get romantic pairs (Kana aside all the Shiro pairs I've looked at end in romance, for example) don't really have particularly romance-charged endings--and I note female because in gen1, a lot of women do mention what they do with their partners while the male half of the support just mention what the guy ends up doing anyway.

MEID_その後_S_キヌ: Selkie never truly settled down,\nand could often be found romping\nwildly in the forest.
MEID_その後_S_ミタマ: Mitama, for her part, lived the rest\nof her life happily as a celebrated\npoet whose work survives today.
MEID_その後_S_マトイ: Caeldori helped by resolving many\ndisputes with her natural talents\nand was adored by all.

MEID_その後_S_ゾフィー: Sophie and Avel traveled around\nthe world. She eventually became\nan outstanding knight.
MEID_その後_S_ミドリコ: Midori developed a great variety of\nnew medicines and traveled widely\nto teach their manufacture.

I haven't looked at sophie/shiro but I know for a fact the other 4 listed here all either date or marry shiro.

I see, thank you for sharing Thor Odinson.

I just don't understand, why did Treehouse did this.

IDK I like it, never liked that the highest tier of supports are always romantic anyway and Kamui x Gen2 aside they don't even have kids, so why not

And because the way fates endings is coded you couldn't have custom endings per pair (some avatar supports aside) they left everyone's paired endings pretty ambiguous and just following their own dreams which honestly I kinda prefer because I'm still salty about the lack of Fire Queen Rinka if she gets married

Edited by Thor Odinson