English Support Conversation Gathering (Updated OP)

VincentASM

I'm always a sucker for platonic endings but does Soleil have no romantic supports outside of MCorn? I really liked her Siegbert one but it's been dulled down to 'buddy' and every other one of hers I've read has done the same despite her supposed bisexuality.

EDIT: I never really pair up kids anyway so I don't really care, but seems a bit weird and extraneous when other kids have some inkling of romance in theirs. I kind of like it but whatever.

Edited by nordopolica

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always a sucker for platonic endings but does Soleil have no romantic supports outside of MCorn? I really liked her Siegbert one but it's been dulled down to 'buddy' and every other one of hers I've read has done the same despite her supposed bisexuality.

I think she expresses interest in Forrest, though their ending is kinda ambiguous because it wasn't really stated if Forrest really reciprocated.

IDK I like it, never liked that the highest tier of supports are always romantic anyway and Kamui x Gen2 aside they don't even have kids, so why not

Yeah, you're right.

I don't know, it just feels a little pointless to me for some reason.

That's not true. There is her and Forrest's support, namely this :

Soleil: And what if I don’t want to be your friend?

Forrest: Oh! Well, in that case, I’ll just be on my way…

Soleil: No! Wait! I didn’t mean it like that. What if I want to be MORE than your friend?

Forrest: Huh?

Soleil: You know that I have a thing for super cute girls, right?

Forrest: Right…but you know that I’m…a…

Soleil: A super-cute man dressed like a girl? Yep! I know. Totally adorable!

I think she expresses interest in Forrest, though their ending is kinda ambiguous because it wasn't really stated if Forrest really reciprocated.

Hmm. Looks like they really did tone down just about every child support. Weird choice but as I said, whatever. Can we count Soleil as a Kamuisexual, then?

Hmm. Looks like they really did tone down just about every child support. Weird choice but as I said, whatever. Can we count Soleil as a Kamuisexual, then?

I wouldn't really count her since she can still get S ranks with other people and get those bonuses.

I wouldn't really count her since she can still get S ranks with other people and get those bonuses.

Was a joke, but yeah. I really do wonder why they made that decision though. To make her explicitly bisexual in her MCorrin support but completely change the context of her others (except for Forrest) to omit even a mention of romantic entanglement. I really don't mind but as I said it strikes me as strange. It's probably because she can't have kids with any other character and Forrest is... er... her type? I like the idea of her being bros with the dudes. I mean, what's better than that? Guys being dudes.

Posted this on Tumblr but I'm sharing this here too because I want more people to appreciate this support.

[spoiler=AzamaxFelicia C-S Supports]

C Support

Azama: Ah, there you are, Felicia.

Felicia: Hello, Azama. Is something the matter?

Azama: I’ve heard that you’re a servant here. Or should I say maid? That’s what you call it here, right?

Felicia: It sure is!

Azama: I’ve often heard that maids have to devote themselves to their masters completely. That meticulously performing one’s duties is the most important aspect of life. Maybe it’s beyond my comprehension. Are you really so sad that you feel like you have to live for other people?

Felicia: No, that’s not it at all. I think it’s totally natural to live for those you care about.

Azama: Perhaps your equivalent of natural is just different from mine?

Felicia: Hmm, well… If that’s true, why don’t you try working with me as a maid for a while? That might clear up your confusion.

Azama: Are you serious? That sounds like such a pain in the neck.

Felicia: Maybe that could help you understand my perspective better.

Azama: Perhaps you’re right. Hmm… I don’t know if I can really devote myself to someone like you have though. What do you think?

Felicia: It might be difficult for you. But it wouldn’t hurt to try, right?

Azama: Your reasoning does make a lot of sense. Honestly, the idea of being a maid makes me want to grind my teeth. I guess I could help you out for a bit. Just until I get to the bottom of this.

Felicia: Great! I’ll probably ask for your help soon!

B Support

Felicia: Rise and shine, Azama!

Azama: Urgh, why are you waking me up? You didn’t tell me this was part of the deal. Come on, the sun isn’t even up. I’m so sleepy still…

Felicia: Every maid has to wake up nice and early. There’s so much to do. Let’s get to work!

Azama: Yaaawn…

Felicia: First things first—we have to prepare breakfast! Then after that, we’ll wash the dishes and do the laundry. Oh, and then comes cleaning the rooms, checking the stockroom’s inventory… And we’ll have to buy some groceries for the midday meal, of course!

Azama: We have to do all of that this morning? I think I’ve already lost my motivation.

Felicia: What do you mean?! The whole point of today is dedicating yourself to other people, remember?

Azama: *sigh* Your enthusiasm is incredible. Honestly, I mean it. … Oh gods. This place looks like a disaster. What did you do?!

Felicia: *sob* Oh no! I failed again!

Azama: Felicia, this is a disaster. What happened? You burned all the toast and shattered the dishes into a million pieces! And look at the laundry. The color has faded out of all these clothes! Do you have any idea how to actually be a maid? I thought this was your job?

Felicia: *sniffle* Why did you have to come out and say it like that?

Azama: It clearly needed to be said! Normally, I like to get my point across in a sarcastic way… But being a maid requires actual competence, not just passion!

Felicia: I-I’m just shocked. It really hurts to have you throw that out there.

Azama: You need to figure out a way to make fewer mistakes. This is causing too much trouble. I know how much you care about this. So find a way to make that passion actually reflect in your actions.

Felicia: Y-you’re right. I’ll try to be more careful.

A Support

Azama: Felicia, watch out! The pot is boiling over! Hustle and turn off the heat.

Felicia: OK, got it!

Azama: We need more trays. Grab some from that back shelf.

Felicia: G-got it!

Azama: When you have the time later, go and inspect the stockroom, OK? We need to do an inventory of all the sundry goods too!

Felicia: There’s so much to do! I feel like my head is spinning.

Azama: How can you possibly complain? This is an average amount of work! Any true maid has to be able to keep up with this pace.

Felicia: You’re right. Oh, Azama, guess what!

Azama: Hmm?

Felicia: Everyone was praising me yesterday!

Azama: Really? Is that so?

Felicia: Yeah. They’ve been saying that I keep getting better and better at doing chores. They say I’ve been making fewer mistakes, so things have been going more smoothly. It’s all thanks to you helping me out!

Azama: Wait a minute… Nooooooo!!

Felicia: What happened? Are you OK?

Azama: What have I been doing this whole time? At first I just wanted to understand your duties. Then I critiqued your performance. And now here I am, all but doing your job for you! I didn’t realize how much I was pitching in.

Felicia: You really have! It’s almost like you’ve become my assistant or something.

Azama: I just don’t feel like my usual self. What’s happening to me? It’s like my personality is dissolving minute by minute…

Felicia: Is that so bad? Who knows? Maybe people will start calling you a nice person next!

Azama: Hahaha, that would be something. I guess this isn’t the worst thing in the world. Being a maid is tough work, but it’s actually pretty rewarding.

Felicia: Yep, exactly!

S Support

Azama: Oh, Felicia…

Felicia: Hey! Did you come to help out with the chores again, Azama?

Azama: No, not today.

Felicia: That’s too bad. Sorry, I mean— I shouldn’t be so presumptuous about you assisting me. You don’t have to. Obviously I need to figure out how to succeed at this all on my own.

Azama: Spending all that time together has got me thinking about things…

Felicia: Hmm? What do you mean?

Azama: I simply can’t get you out of my head, which is completely strange to me. You and I are so different. We think in totally opposite ways. And yet, I like that. I think we complement each other. What I’m saying is…I have feelings for you.

Felicia: Oh, Azama! I knew there was something growing between us… Even though it was hard, you’ve made work so much more fun lately. I loved having you by my side. I’ll just say it already. I like you too!

Azama: I’m so happy to hear you say that. Can we spend the rest of the day together? I can give you a hand with the laundry or the dishes too.

Felicia: That sounds wonderful!

It's pretty much the same as the Japanese version which is good because it's one of my favorite supports tbh. It's certainly more of a funny support than a feelsy one, but Azama actually helps Felicia get better at her job instead of just being like "It's okay if you suck" so I like it a lot. Also, Mitama's canon hair color is pink... Just think about that. (Please appreciate my rarepair.)

Here's a couple more:

[spoiler=OdinxSelena]

[spoiler=C Support]Selena: *sigh*
Odin: Selena! A spell of gloom has ensnared you! Hold and allow me to dispel it! Depart or be destroyed, evil magic! Release Selena from her torment! *gasp* It remains unaffected! I must prepare another chant...
Selena: I'm fine, Odin. I was just feeling lonely.
Odin: Lonely, you say?
Selena: Yeah.
Odin: What has brought on such feelings of desolation, my friend?
Selena: I can't really say it aloud, but... I miss our homeland. You know the one. It's so very out of reach... I guess I'm just a little homesick.
Odin: Ah, yes. Homesickness is a mortal affliction. Be careful lest it overtake you.
Selena: Do you ever feel that way?
Odin: No. That demon has yet to lay its infernal hands upon me.
Selena: Oh. I wish I was the same. *sigh* If only there was something I could do to feel better...
Odin: Hm. I have no choice, then.
Selena: Huh? What was that?
Odin: Oh nothing! See you later!
Selena: He's so odd...same as always.

[spoiler=B Support]Odin: Selena. You're looking a little happier today! Not quite so...severe. Heheh. Get it?
Selena: Don't even joke like that, Odin! Do you want us to— Ugh! Never mind. Anyway, yes, I'm feeling much better today. I had a nice dream about all our old friends.
Odin: Oh? And what exactly transpired in this dream reunion?
Selena: We were in a hot spring. I think it was one we've been to before. My hair was dyed, and I was wearing a cute outfit...
Odin: Oh? That sounds like fun.
Selena: It was. You were there too, actually.
Odin: I was? What was I doing?
Selena: I think you were wearing a cute outfit too. You were trying to be cool, as usual. But...it's strange. People actually thought you were! Cool, I mean. Even I did.
Odin: Mwahahaha! Naturally! Though maybe I should dial it back a little next time...
Selena: Huh? Did you say something?
Odin: No! Of course not! In any case, I'm glad you're no longer feeling homesick.
Selena: I mean, it's not like it's completely gone. I still feel that way. Just a little less so...
Odin: I see. Then I must act again tonight. Good day, Selena!
*scene changes to night*
Selena: Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz...
Odin: Selena? Stir now, if you wish to live! ...Excellent. No reaction. She seems to be deep in slumber once more. Now then, to fashion a new dream for her, I must cast my greatest spell yet— Odin's Oneiric Onslaught! Yes, now I shall free your mind from all its worries... Let's see...this time I'll make her dream of the harvest festival. And the festival will culminate with the unveiling of my new spell. Which in turn will lead to my becoming the supreme leader of the entire world! Ooh, that's a good plot! Yes, that'll do. Let's get to it, then. I call to ye, dark beasts that roam the realm of unconsciousness! Lend me your strength—mold a new reality for the mind of this dreamer! Grant...me...thy...POWER!

[spoiler=A Support]Selena: Hey, Odin! I have a question for you. Just answer honestly, and I PROMISE I won't get mad.
Odin: Um...what's on your mind, Selena?
Selena: Did you happen to sneak into my bedroom the other night?
Odin: What?! How dare you! I would never—
Selena: REALLY? Then how do you explain this scrap of paper I found by my pillow? It says "new spell ritual notes." I found a bunch of weird half-burned herbs too. YOU are the only one in the world who carries stupid things like this around!
Odin: I can explain!
Selena: I KNEW IT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?! By the gods, if you were doing anything gross, I will destroy—
Odin: No! Of course not! What kind of monster do you think I am?!
Selena: Then what were you doing?! Tell me or I'm going straight to Lord Leo. Maybe even Lord Xander!!
Odin: No, don't! I'll tell you! Just calm down... The truth is... I was casting a spell to give you good dreams.
Selena: What?
Odin: When you woke up this morning, how did you feel? Were you happy?
Selena: Well... yeah. I was. I had another dream about being with our old friends again.
Odin: At the harvest festival, right?
Selena: ...How did you know that?
Odin: Because that's the dream I created for you. I knew you were feeling homesick...so I conjured a sweet dream for you.
Selena: What? How did you do that? I've never heard of such a spell!
Odin: Heh. For one such as I, a spell like that is mere child's play. My magic can alter the fabric of reality— so much easier the fabric of dreams. All I needed to do was hold those herbs while chanting the plot of the dream.
Selena: I would normally never believe you actually have power like that, but... Hmm. In both dreams, everybody loved you and thought you were the coolest guy ever. And in the harvest-festival dream, you were voted ruler of the entire world.
Odin: Ah, such sweet words. If only I could have seen these things myself.
Selena: It was so ridiculous and impossible, I should have known.
Odin: Hey!
Selena: Anyway, I guess I'll forgive you for creeping in my room. You were only trying to help. But if you ever change my dreams without my permission again, I will END you. Understand? And if I do give you permission, you're not allowed to make yourself seem cooler.
Odin: *sigh* But that was the fun part...

[spoiler=S Support]Odin: Hearken to me, goddess of mine heart! I bring glad tidings!
Selena: Ugh, what now?
Odin: I know this is sudden, but I must tell you before the darkness overcomes me.
Selena: Oh, calm down. Out with it already!
Odin: I... I want you to marry me, Selena.
Selena: ...You what?!
Odin: I awoke this morning possessed by a single thought: I love you. My heart was aflutter with admiration of your beauty and grace. I realized then and there that I had to marry you.
Selena Oh, wow. I can't believe it worked. Not how I intended it to, though. (I just whispered random stuff into his ear while he slept to get back at him...)
Odin: Selena? What's wrong?
Selena: N-nothing. It's nothing!
Odin: Perfect. Then allow me to present you with this Ring of Eternal Joy. With this, let us join our lives and our hearts for now and ever!
Selena: Look, Odin, this is very sweet, but I can't accept it. See, uh, your feelings... they aren't real.
Odin: What? Of course they are! They're more real than anything I've ever felt! I beseech you—
Selena: Hey, whoa! None of that! No beseeching! I'm serious. Your feelings aren't real. Maybe you should just take a day or two and think about them some more.
Odin: What do you— Ohhh. I see. You think it was that little dream spell you tried to use on me.
Selena: H-how did you know about that?
Odin: I was awake the whole time. It was quite amusing! You aren't entirely wrong, however. I AM proposing to you because of that spell. Before you left, you put your hand on my cheek so tenderly... It was only for a moment. But I knew what it meant.
Selena: Y-you mean... Then you know...
Odin: Yes. And it was at that moment that the amorous spirits sang to me. The heart of Odin Dark is scarred with the millionfold deaths left in his wake... Those of his enemies...his family...his friends...his entire world. And the only one in possession of the precious salve of love is you. Selena the Moonborn, will you have me?
Selena: Nope.
Odin: Whuh?! But I thought... I thought we were meant for each other. Is it possible the touching of my face was simply the tracing of an arcane rune? Oh, you are a clever one, she-witch, but I will NOT be ensnared by your devilry!
Selena: Odin. Cut it out. I want you to be serious about this.
Odin: Oh...
Selena: Now, please. Ask me again. Ask me like you want me to truly be yours forever.
Odin: OK... Here I go! Selena...I love you more than anything else in this world. In any world. ...Will you marry me?
Selena: ...Very well. I love you, Odin.
Odin: And I love you, Selena. I promise I will remain by your side forevermore. Through time, through space, through different worlds. Nothing will separate us.
Selena: Thank you. And I make the same vow to you, my love.

[spoiler=LeoxSelena]

[spoiler=C Support]Selena: Woohoo! That was amazing!
Leo: (Leo Enters) Selena, why are you yelling? At this volume, the entire army can hear you!
Selena: Good! I'm celebrating! My friends and I just played a great, new game. There's a board with little pieces on it, and whoever claims the most territories wins! Wanna guess who won?
Leo: Congratulations on your victory, Selena.
Selena: Heh! I know some people would say, "It's just a game." But those people are losers!
Leo: This game sounds fascinating. Would you show me how to play?
Selena: Sure! But don't expect me to go easy on you. I'm on a roll!
Leo: You're on!
*scene changes*
Selena: WHAT?! How could I lose...?
Leo: I thoroughly enjoyed that. You were right about this game. Thank you, Selena.
Selena: Grrrrr... Now my whole day is ruined! Why'd you have to beat me?
Leo: Calm down. It's just a game. Oh, wait... Isn't that what losers say? Heh heh. (Leo leaves)
Selena: Come back here! I demand a rematch!

[spoiler=B Support]Selena: Lord Leo! Good. I found you. Do you have time for another game?
Leo: Again?! I applaud your persistence, but this will be, let's see... Ah, that's right. It's to be our 15th rematch. Haven't you had enough?
Selena: Listen up! We're going to play this game as many times as it takes for me to beat you!
Leo: *sigh* Then we're going to be here for a while, aren't we?
Selena What?! Don't say that, milord! Today's the day you're going down!
Leo: I know. You say that every time... and yet, here we are.
Selena: Today's different! I can feel it. You better focus, 'cause I'm gonna crush you! Don't hold back, milord. I want you to show me everything you've got!
Leo: Fine. But try not to take it too hard when you lose.
*scene changes*
Selena: No! NO! It can't be!
Leo: And yet it is. You lost...again. Selena, you must cease repeating the same action and expecting different results. You do realize that is the definition of insanity, yes? In any case, please excuse me. I have other matters to attend to.
Selena: You can't run away like that! Not when I'm SO close to defeating you!
Leo: You really can't let this go, can you?
Selena: No, I can't! I HATE losing!
Leo: Losing graciously is a skill all its own, Selena.
Selena: Who likes losing?! It's terrible! Isn't it better to be a winner?
Leo: I suppose you have a point.
Selena: I know. Well, fine. Why don't you take a break to reflect on your upcoming defeat?
Leo: Haha, very well.

[spoiler=A Support]Selena: Is this really happening right now?! I can't believe it! Quick, somebody pinch me!
Leo: You're about to commence your victory dance, aren't you? You won!
Selena: I beat Lord Leo! I beat Lord Leo! *gasp* Wait a minute! You didn't go easy on me, did you?
Leo: No. I can assure you, I gave it my all. You won fair and square.
Selena: Let me just get this straight. You LOST, and I WON. Do you wanna repeat that?
Leo: Indeed, you are the victor. The winner. The champion. The nonpareil. Satisfied?
Selena: Heehee! Yep! I feel amazing.
Leo: You should be proud of yourself. You put a lot of effort into your win.
Selena: Huh?
Leo: Don't be coy. I know you've been practicing around the clock. You conned all your friends into playing so you could improve your skills.
Selena: But h-how did you find out?!
Leo: Don't worry. I'm impressed! I didn't expect you to take the game quite so seriously. It's nice to see someone put in such effort even when it's not required.
Selena: Thank you, milord.
Leo: Then again, that was only one win. I don't fancy losing either. Shall we play again?
Selena: Nope! We're done! I'm not playing against you ever again!
Leo: What?!
Selena: I'm sorry. I never run from a fight, but I can't risk losing. Heehee! I want to end on a good note. See ya, sucker! (Selena leaves)
Leo: How underhanded of you! Get back here! SELENA!

[spoiler=S Support]Leo: Selena, I've noticed something about you.
Selena: Oh? What is it, milord?
Leo: You hate losing so much that you absolutely refuse to do it. You try again and again until you prevail. You even browbeat your opponents, bullying them into rematches...
Selena: You make it sound like some big inconvenience, which it's not! ...Right? Hmm. Now that I think about it, I did make you play that game A LOT. Are you mad? I'm really sorry! I never thought about your schedule or—
Leo: No, you misunderstand me. I'm not mad in the least. Your competitive spirit is one of the reasons I find you so attractive.
Selena: Attractive?! You mean you liked it? I apologized for nothing?
Leo: You took possession of all the territories in the game, but that wasn't all you captured. You also stole my heart...
Selena: Wha?!
Leo: Selena, will you marry me?
Selena: Wait... were you about to tell me some more reasons you find me attractive? ...Because I'd like to hear those first.
Leo: Certainly. For starters, there's your wit—
Selena: I'm just kidding! My answer is yes!
Leo: Then it's settled. From here on out, you shall be mine, and I yours. In terms you'll appreciate, that makes you my number one girl.
Selena: Number one? No deal!
Leo: Hm? I thought you would be pleased.
Selena: If there's a number one, then there might be a number two or even a number three. I don't want to be your number one. I want to be your ONLY one.
Leo: Ah, of course. And that you are. I swear it, Selena. You're the only woman for me.
Selena: Woohoo! I really am on a roll!

Wait, regarding Soleil

Is her Ignatius support changed to platonic as well? Just out of pure curiosity, since their Japanese ver. was alright.

Also that Laslow/Selena support is hilarious lmao

Edited by Shadowess

Posted this on Tumblr but I'm sharing this here too because I want more people to appreciate this support.

[spoiler=AzamaxFelicia C-S Supports]

C Support

Azama: Ah, there you are, Felicia.

Felicia: Hello, Azama. Is something the matter?

Azama: I’ve heard that you’re a servant here. Or should I say maid? That’s what you call it here, right?

Felicia: It sure is!

Azama: I’ve often heard that maids have to devote themselves to their masters completely. That meticulously performing one’s duties is the most important aspect of life. Maybe it’s beyond my comprehension. Are you really so sad that you feel like you have to live for other people?

Felicia: No, that’s not it at all. I think it’s totally natural to live for those you care about.

Azama: Perhaps your equivalent of natural is just different from mine?

Felicia: Hmm, well… If that’s true, why don’t you try working with me as a maid for a while? That might clear up your confusion.

Azama: Are you serious? That sounds like such a pain in the neck.

Felicia: Maybe that could help you understand my perspective better.

Azama: Perhaps you’re right. Hmm… I don’t know if I can really devote myself to someone like you have though. What do you think?

Felicia: It might be difficult for you. But it wouldn’t hurt to try, right?

Azama: Your reasoning does make a lot of sense. Honestly, the idea of being a maid makes me want to grind my teeth. I guess I could help you out for a bit. Just until I get to the bottom of this.

Felicia: Great! I’ll probably ask for your help soon!

B Support

Felicia: Rise and shine, Azama!

Azama: Urgh, why are you waking me up? You didn’t tell me this was part of the deal. Come on, the sun isn’t even up. I’m so sleepy still…

Felicia: Every maid has to wake up nice and early. There’s so much to do. Let’s get to work!

Azama: Yaaawn…

Felicia: First things first—we have to prepare breakfast! Then after that, we’ll wash the dishes and do the laundry. Oh, and then comes cleaning the rooms, checking the stockroom’s inventory… And we’ll have to buy some groceries for the midday meal, of course!

Azama: We have to do all of that this morning? I think I’ve already lost my motivation.

Felicia: What do you mean?! The whole point of today is dedicating yourself to other people, remember?

Azama: *sigh* Your enthusiasm is incredible. Honestly, I mean it. … Oh gods. This place looks like a disaster. What did you do?!

Felicia: *sob* Oh no! I failed again!

Azama: Felicia, this is a disaster. What happened? You burned all the toast and shattered the dishes into a million pieces! And look at the laundry. The color has faded out of all these clothes! Do you have any idea how to actually be a maid? I thought this was your job?

Felicia: *sniffle* Why did you have to come out and say it like that?

Azama: It clearly needed to be said! Normally, I like to get my point across in a sarcastic way… But being a maid requires actual competence, not just passion!

Felicia: I-I’m just shocked. It really hurts to have you throw that out there.

Azama: You need to figure out a way to make fewer mistakes. This is causing too much trouble. I know how much you care about this. So find a way to make that passion actually reflect in your actions.

Felicia: Y-you’re right. I’ll try to be more careful.

A Support

Azama: Felicia, watch out! The pot is boiling over! Hustle and turn off the heat.

Felicia: OK, got it!

Azama: We need more trays. Grab some from that back shelf.

Felicia: G-got it!

Azama: When you have the time later, go and inspect the stockroom, OK? We need to do an inventory of all the sundry goods too!

Felicia: There’s so much to do! I feel like my head is spinning.

Azama: How can you possibly complain? This is an average amount of work! Any true maid has to be able to keep up with this pace.

Felicia: You’re right. Oh, Azama, guess what!

Azama: Hmm?

Felicia: Everyone was praising me yesterday!

Azama: Really? Is that so?

Felicia: Yeah. They’ve been saying that I keep getting better and better at doing chores. They say I’ve been making fewer mistakes, so things have been going more smoothly. It’s all thanks to you helping me out!

Azama: Wait a minute… Nooooooo!!

Felicia: What happened? Are you OK?

Azama: What have I been doing this whole time? At first I just wanted to understand your duties. Then I critiqued your performance. And now here I am, all but doing your job for you! I didn’t realize how much I was pitching in.

Felicia: You really have! It’s almost like you’ve become my assistant or something.

Azama: I just don’t feel like my usual self. What’s happening to me? It’s like my personality is dissolving minute by minute…

Felicia: Is that so bad? Who knows? Maybe people will start calling you a nice person next!

Azama: Hahaha, that would be something. I guess this isn’t the worst thing in the world. Being a maid is tough work, but it’s actually pretty rewarding.

Felicia: Yep, exactly!

S Support

Azama: Oh, Felicia…

Felicia: Hey! Did you come to help out with the chores again, Azama?

Azama: No, not today.

Felicia: That’s too bad. Sorry, I mean— I shouldn’t be so presumptuous about you assisting me. You don’t have to. Obviously I need to figure out how to succeed at this all on my own.

Azama: Spending all that time together has got me thinking about things…

Felicia: Hmm? What do you mean?

Azama: I simply can’t get you out of my head, which is completely strange to me. You and I are so different. We think in totally opposite ways. And yet, I like that. I think we complement each other. What I’m saying is…I have feelings for you.

Felicia: Oh, Azama! I knew there was something growing between us… Even though it was hard, you’ve made work so much more fun lately. I loved having you by my side. I’ll just say it already. I like you too!

Azama: I’m so happy to hear you say that. Can we spend the rest of the day together? I can give you a hand with the laundry or the dishes too.

Felicia: That sounds wonderful!

It's pretty much the same as the Japanese version which is good because it's one of my favorite supports tbh. It's certainly more of a funny support than a feelsy one, but Azama actually helps Felicia get better at her job instead of just being like "It's okay if you suck" so I like it a lot. Also, Mitama's canon hair color is pink... Just think about that. (Please appreciate my rarepair.)

I've never read their supports before, but that was actually pretty cute. AzamaxEffie is really hard to displace in my heart, though. The localization would have to completely butcher their supports for me to change my mind.

Speaking of which, have they been translated? I'm not trying to pressure anyone, just curious!

Wait, regarding Soleil

Is her Ignatius support changed to platonic as well? Just out of pure curiosity, since their Japanese ver. was alright.

Also that Laslow/Selena support is hilarious lmao

Yes, it's platonic.

I've never read their supports before, but that was actually pretty cute. AzamaxEffie is really hard to displace in my heart, though. The localization would have to completely butcher their supports for me to change my mind.

Speaking of which, have they been translated? I'm not trying to pressure anyone, just curious!

C

C:

Effie:

Ow. Heehee!

Azama:

Effie, you just sustained a significant wound. Clearly, you're in pain. So, why are you laughing?

Effie:

I'm just happy that we won the battle...and I was able to protect you.

Azama:

Fascinating. So you value the lives of others more than your own. Truly, you're operating on an advanced karmic level.

Effie:

I don't know. The way I see it, I'm just really good at fighting. I don't want to get hurt or die... But it would be even worse if a friend fell in battle and I survived.

Azama:

Oh. How disappointing. I thought you had no regard for your physical body. That would be interesting! But I guess you're just a boring old soldier. As such, I'm bored. See you later!

(Azama leaves)

Effie:

Um...

Azama:

Oh, fine. I'll say it. Thank you for protecting me. I suppose I do appreciate the opportunity to keep this body alive a while longer.

Effie:

Great! I'm happy you're still alive.

B

Azama Effie B:

Azama:

Ah, just as I suspected. I got word that one of our soldiers was badly injured while protecting someone. And who else could it be... The amazing selfless Effie—who has no regard for her own life!

Effie:

Oh, Azama. Stop teasing and heal me, will you?

Azama:

I can't believe you can maintain such a calm demeanor with an injury like that. You're even JOKING, for crying out loud! Do you even care whether you live or die?

Effie:

Well, of course! I couldn't protect other people very well if I were dead, could I?

Azama:

Do you realize that I have peered into the abyss of creation? And I can tell you that there are no guarantees in the afterlife. You could be reincarnated as a newt! So, I would caution you to take good care of your body in this plane of existence. I suppose you'd even sacrifice yourself for an enemy, wouldn't you?

Effie:

No! No, no, no, no, no. Well...maybe. Only if the situation demanded it somehow.

Azama:

You know, under certain circumstances you could be punished for saying that.

Effie:

What?! My life's only goal is protecting Lady Elise. All I meant by that was that if I had to protect an enemy to save HER, somehow... I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Azama:

Well. It's still treason.

Effie:

Oh, please. As if Lord/Lady Corrin deals strictly in black and white... I'm sure he/she would understand the intent behind my statement.

Azama:

You're right. I was just testing the depths of your philosophy. It's unlike any I've encountered before.

A

Azama Effie A:

Azama:

Effie! Are you in here? They said you sustained a lot of damage...

Effie:

Yes. I'm here, Azama.

Azama:

You are the most foolish person I have ever known! To think...we spoke in jest about defending an enemy...and then you actually did it! What were you thinking?

Effie:

The so-called enemy in question was a child, Azama. He was abandoned by his comrades, and his foot was trapped under a log. Arrows were raining down from above. I couldn't just leave him...

Azama:

But when you risk your life like that, you risk the lives of everyone in our camp!

Effie:

Don't worry. I haven't met anyone or anything strong enough to kill me. Besides, you'll always be here to rush in and heal me, right?

Azama:

Well, I... I wasn't RUSHING. I was briskly walking.

Effie:

Heh. If you say so, Azama. In any case, thank you.

Azama:

Hmpf.

Effie:

Anyway, I seem to have lost a little blood, and it's making me...sleepy... ... Zzzzzz...

Azama:

Yes, rest awhile. It'll help your wounds fully heal. *sigh* That look on her face while she's sleeping. It's so...naive. But...endearingly naive. Hmm...

S

Azama Effie S:

Azama:

Effie, do you have a few minutes to have a philosophical chat?

Effie:

I suppose so...but you realize I don't have any injuries at the moment, right?

Azama:

What does that have to do with anything?

Effie:

Well, you know...it just seems that the only time we talk is when I'm hurt in battle.

Azama:

Ah. Of course. Well, this does concern your habit of getting injured in battle, I suppose...

Effie:

How so?

Azama:

I want to...protect you.

Effie:

What do you mean? You protect me all the time...by tending to my wounds.

Azama:

I want to protect you BEFORE you get injured. Because I want to live a long and happy life...with you by my side.

Effie:

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Azama:

Yes. At first, I was annoyed with your selflessness. It seemed impractical. But as I've come to admit to myself, it has a certain charm. I also admire your fearlessness in the face of unbelievable danger.

Effie:

Azama...

Azama:

Please, let me finish. I've never said this before—to anyone! I...I love you.

Effie:

I was hoping you'd say that. I think I love you, too. You seemed a bit prickly at first... But the way you always rushed in to treat me before anyone else after a battle... I started thinking of you as my hero.

Azama:

Well, that IS the word I'd most likely use to describe myself...

Effie:

Shh, don't spoil the moment. Anyway, I spend so much time worrying and caring about Elise... it feels nice to have someone who feels the same way about me. So, thank you!

Azama:

You're welcome. I would find this existence much less interesting if you were dead.

Effie:

Erm...yes. You do need to work on both receiving and giving compliments...

It's really sweet IMO. One of my favourites for Azama, definitely. Not sure what it was like in Japanese.

Edited by nordopolica

Here's a couple more:

[spoiler=OdinxSelena]

[spoiler=C Support]Selena: *sigh*

Odin: Selena! A spell of gloom has ensnared you! Hold and allow me to dispel it! Depart or be destroyed, evil magic! Release Selena from her torment! *gasp* It remains unaffected! I must prepare another chant...

Selena: I'm fine, Odin. I was just feeling lonely.

Odin: Lonely, you say?

Selena: Yeah.

Odin: What has brought on such feelings of desolation, my friend?

Selena: I can't really say it aloud, but... I miss our homeland. You know the one. It's so very out of reach... I guess I'm just a little homesick.

Odin: Ah, yes. Homesickness is a mortal affliction. Be careful lest it overtake you.

Selena: Do you ever feel that way?

Odin: No. That demon has yet to lay its infernal hands upon me.

Selena: Oh. I wish I was the same. *sigh* If only there was something I could do to feel better...

Odin: Hm. I have no choice, then.

Selena: Huh? What was that?

Odin: Oh nothing! See you later!

Selena: He's so odd...same as always.

[spoiler=B Support]Odin: Selena. You're looking a little happier today! Not quite so...severe. Heheh. Get it?

Selena: Don't even joke like that, Odin! Do you want us to— Ugh! Never mind. Anyway, yes, I'm feeling much better today. I had a nice dream about all our old friends.

Odin: Oh? And what exactly transpired in this dream reunion?

Selena: We were in a hot spring. I think it was one we've been to before. My hair was dyed, and I was wearing a cute outfit...

Odin: Oh? That sounds like fun.

Selena: It was. You were there too, actually.

Odin: I was? What was I doing?

Selena: I think you were wearing a cute outfit too. You were trying to be cool, as usual. But...it's strange. People actually thought you were! Cool, I mean. Even I did.

Odin: Mwahahaha! Naturally! Though maybe I should dial it back a little next time...

Selena: Huh? Did you say something?

Odin: No! Of course not! In any case, I'm glad you're no longer feeling homesick.

Selena: I mean, it's not like it's completely gone. I still feel that way. Just a little less so...

Odin: I see. Then I must act again tonight. Good day, Selena!

*scene changes to night*

Selena: Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz...

Odin: Selena? Stir now, if you wish to live! ...Excellent. No reaction. She seems to be deep in slumber once more. Now then, to fashion a new dream for her, I must cast my greatest spell yet— Odin's Oneiric Onslaught! Yes, now I shall free your mind from all its worries... Let's see...this time I'll make her dream of the harvest festival. And the festival will culminate with the unveiling of my new spell. Which in turn will lead to my becoming the supreme leader of the entire world! Ooh, that's a good plot! Yes, that'll do. Let's get to it, then. I call to ye, dark beasts that roam the realm of unconsciousness! Lend me your strength—mold a new reality for the mind of this dreamer! Grant...me...thy...POWER!

[spoiler=A Support]Selena: Hey, Odin! I have a question for you. Just answer honestly, and I PROMISE I won't get mad.

Odin: Um...what's on your mind, Selena?

Selena: Did you happen to sneak into my bedroom the other night?

Odin: What?! How dare you! I would never—

Selena: REALLY? Then how do you explain this scrap of paper I found by my pillow? It says "new spell ritual notes." I found a bunch of weird half-burned herbs too. YOU are the only one in the world who carries stupid things like this around!

Odin: I can explain!

Selena: I KNEW IT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?! By the gods, if you were doing anything gross, I will destroy—

Odin: No! Of course not! What kind of monster do you think I am?!

Selena: Then what were you doing?! Tell me or I'm going straight to Lord Leo. Maybe even Lord Xander!!

Odin: No, don't! I'll tell you! Just calm down... The truth is... I was casting a spell to give you good dreams.

Selena: What?

Odin: When you woke up this morning, how did you feel? Were you happy?

Selena: Well... yeah. I was. I had another dream about being with our old friends again.

Odin: At the harvest festival, right?

Selena: ...How did you know that?

Odin: Because that's the dream I created for you. I knew you were feeling homesick...so I conjured a sweet dream for you.

Selena: What? How did you do that? I've never heard of such a spell!

Odin: Heh. For one such as I, a spell like that is mere child's play. My magic can alter the fabric of reality— so much easier the fabric of dreams. All I needed to do was hold those herbs while chanting the plot of the dream.

Selena: I would normally never believe you actually have power like that, but... Hmm. In both dreams, everybody loved you and thought you were the coolest guy ever. And in the harvest-festival dream, you were voted ruler of the entire world.

Odin: Ah, such sweet words. If only I could have seen these things myself.

Selena: It was so ridiculous and impossible, I should have known.

Odin: Hey!

Selena: Anyway, I guess I'll forgive you for creeping in my room. You were only trying to help. But if you ever change my dreams without my permission again, I will END you. Understand? And if I do give you permission, you're not allowed to make yourself seem cooler.

Odin: *sigh* But that was the fun part...

[spoiler=S Support]Odin: Hearken to me, goddess of mine heart! I bring glad tidings!

Selena: Ugh, what now?

Odin: I know this is sudden, but I must tell you before the darkness overcomes me.

Selena: Oh, calm down. Out with it already!

Odin: I... I want you to marry me, Selena.

Selena: ...You what?!

Odin: I awoke this morning possessed by a single thought: I love you. My heart was aflutter with admiration of your beauty and grace. I realized then and there that I had to marry you.

Selena Oh, wow. I can't believe it worked. Not how I intended it to, though. (I just whispered random stuff into his ear while he slept to get back at him...)

Odin: Selena? What's wrong?

Selena: N-nothing. It's nothing!

Odin: Perfect. Then allow me to present you with this Ring of Eternal Joy. With this, let us join our lives and our hearts for now and ever!

Selena: Look, Odin, this is very sweet, but I can't accept it. See, uh, your feelings... they aren't real.

Odin: What? Of course they are! They're more real than anything I've ever felt! I beseech you—

Selena: Hey, whoa! None of that! No beseeching! I'm serious. Your feelings aren't real. Maybe you should just take a day or two and think about them some more.

Odin: What do you— Ohhh. I see. You think it was that little dream spell you tried to use on me.

Selena: H-how did you know about that?

Odin: I was awake the whole time. It was quite amusing! You aren't entirely wrong, however. I AM proposing to you because of that spell. Before you left, you put your hand on my cheek so tenderly... It was only for a moment. But I knew what it meant.

Selena: Y-you mean... Then you know...

Odin: Yes. And it was at that moment that the amorous spirits sang to me. The heart of Odin Dark is scarred with the millionfold deaths left in his wake... Those of his enemies...his family...his friends...his entire world. And the only one in possession of the precious salve of love is you. Selena the Moonborn, will you have me?

Selena: Nope.

Odin: Whuh?! But I thought... I thought we were meant for each other. Is it possible the touching of my face was simply the tracing of an arcane rune? Oh, you are a clever one, she-witch, but I will NOT be ensnared by your devilry!

Selena: Odin. Cut it out. I want you to be serious about this.

Odin: Oh...

Selena: Now, please. Ask me again. Ask me like you want me to truly be yours forever.

Odin: OK... Here I go! Selena...I love you more than anything else in this world. In any world. ...Will you marry me?

Selena: ...Very well. I love you, Odin.

Odin: And I love you, Selena. I promise I will remain by your side forevermore. Through time, through space, through different worlds. Nothing will separate us.

Selena: Thank you. And I make the same vow to you, my love.

This support is so cute, and I'm glad they stayed faithful to the Japanese version. Honestly, this is the only reason I'm willing to screw over Ophelia's stats.

Anyway, just dropping by to thank everyone here for their hard work! I'm having a great time reading these, and for the most part, I thought the localization team did a great job; there were even some where they made just the right tweaks to make them even more likable than the original supports. But I do have to agree that Xander X Charlotte's S support could've been a little better. It was just... less emotional, and it made it seem like Charlotte yelled out of the window because she was being weird, which was not supposed to be the case at all.

Also, Ryoma, why u no give me a second ring anymore. Forever salty...

I'm on an Azama kick so here's his supports with Corrin (C-A are same for both genders.)

[spoiler=Corrin x Asama C-S Supports]

C Support

Corrin: Ah, what a beautiful day for a walk... Hmm, looks like I'm not the only one out here. Hello, Azama. Are...are you taking a nap...sitting up?
Azama: Ah, Lord/Lady Corrin. Good to see you. No, I was just meditating.
Corrin: Hmm, I've never heard of that. Can you describe what's involved?
Azama: Certainly. I'll just need you to be silent for a few moments.
Corrin: No problem.
Corrin: (This is getting weird.)(Is he ever going to say anything?)(Wow, this forest is actually pretty noisy.I can hear all kinds of animals...)
Azama: And there you have it. Meditation.
Corrin: That's fascinating! I had no idea what I was missing out on. I can hear the gentle burbling of the stream and even the swaying of the trees It's so relaxing...
Azama: Yes, isn't it?
Corrin: Oh! Pardon me, I realize now that I must be interrupting your peace and quiet.
Azama: Oh, that's quite all right! I wouldn't expect anything less of an unenlightened person.
Corrin: Excuse me?
Azama: Yes?
Corrin: You know what? Never mind. Well, thanks for the meditation lesson. I learned something today.
Azama: Oh ho! I'd expect you learn something just about every day... Since you seem to know so very little!
Corrin: Seriously?
Azama: But I do think it's great that you're trying to learn new things.
Corrin: What?
Azama: Oh, look at the time. I'd love to continue expanding your mind, but I'm afraid I have more pressing matters.
Corrin: What a strange guy...
B Support
Corrin: Hello, Azama. Pardon me for interrupting, but I have a small favor to ask.
Azama: Ah, Lord/Lady Corrin. How may I be of assistance?
Corrin: I was just wondering if I could meditate with you for a little while. I've tried a few times on my own, and for some reason it isn't the same.
Azama: Certainly. As long as you remain quiet, you can sit here for hours.
Corrin: Great! I just wanted to feel that strange connection with the forest again. The peaceful chirping and bubbling water... Sorry, I'll be quiet now.
Azama: Shut up.
Corrin: I said I was about to stop talking! There's no need to be rude about it.
Azama: I mean it. Silence yourself. NOW.
Corrin: Gods! What's that noise?
Azama: Please wait here. This will only take a moment or two.
Corrin: Azama?! Where are you going? What is that monstrous sound?
Azama: And there we go.
Corrin: What is THAT?
Azama: Oh ho! It's a bear, of course.
Corrin: Is it...dead?
Azama: Sadly, yes. It's a matter of course that one encounters bears in the forest. Unfortunately, from time to time, it becomes necessary to kill them. You know, the whole "eat or be eaten" thing. Isn't life funny?
Corrin: I can't believe you just killed a bear! Was it about to attack us?
Azama: Naturally. That's what bears do!
Corrin: Well, thank you for protecting me.
Azama: Oh, please. It was nothing. I'm just happy that we've been blessed with this wonderful food source. Now, if you don't mind, it's best to flay the beast immediately. That way we can get the meat back to camp and into the kitchen while it's fresh.
Corrin: Actually, I kind of DO mind. You're going to flay it here? Right now? I ventured out here for some peace and quiet... And now I'm watching a bear be eviscerated.
Azama: Ha ha ha! I know! Isn't life wonderful? Here, give me a hand with these intestines. They're remarkably heavy!
Corrin: Gods...
A Support
Corrin: Good day, Azama. I thought I might find you here again. I just wanted to thank you once more for protecting me the other day.
Azama: Really, it was nothing. You're welcome.
Corrin: And, I must admit... The bear stew that the cook prepared was delicious. I also would like to apologize for refusing to carry any bear intestines back to camp.
Azama: Again, please don't concern yourself with such trivialities. Apology accepted.
Corrin: So, will it be another day of meditation for you?
Azama: Yes. I wish I could spend my whole life doing this. It's a good distraction from the ultimate and total futility of war.
Corrin: I see. So you don't believe there's value in defending our friends and family?
Azama: Oh ho! That's an interesting argument. I agree that it can be sad when another entity leaves this plane of existence. But I am comforted by the very nature of the universe!We are all mere manifestations of a much larger consciousness, of course.
Corrin: I don't know. Call me old fashioned, but I think this "plane of existence" is pretty special. Still, perhaps it IS wise to take some comfort in the absurdity of life.
Azama: Yes, that's exactly it! You know, you're much wiser than you look. Or act.
Corrin: Well, thank you. I think.
Azama: Now, if you don't mind... I would like some quiet time out here.
Corrin: Oh, yes—of course. I'll be quiet...but would you mind if I sat here awhile with you?
Azama: Be my guest.
S Support
Corrin: Aha! I knew I'd find you here.
Azama: What's the matter? You look upset.
Corrin: Well, I've been worried about you. I haven't seen you around. And I was beginning to think that maybe you encountered another bear...
Azama: Oh ho! Bears pose no more threat to me than I do to a mountain. But I appreciate your concern. I am doing just fine...if a little sleep deprived.
Corrin: Oh? What's been interrupting your sleep?
Azama: Well, I've been spending my time making this.
Corrin: A...bear suit?
Azama: Ha! Now that would be a sight! No, this is a pelt. It's for you.
Corrin: For me? But...why?
Azama: Please, take it. It's warm, and it has protective qualities.
Corrin: Well, thank you! It is quite soft. I've never worn anything like this before.
Azama: It pleases me to hear that. This is also my first time proposing marriage!
Corrin: *gulp* What?!
Azama: Ahaha! I'm happy to have caught you by surprise like that. You see, I've never really cared about any one person so much as I care about you. At first, I dismissed you as just another ignorant soul in need of enlightenment. But you have proven to have quite an inquisitive mind—a beautiful curiosity! It made me want to do something special for you...to show my appreciation.
Corrin: But...marriage. It's so sudden!
Azama: Yes. Well, what can I say? I'm in love with you. And we don't have much time. Our physical bodies have such a pitiful life span... It would be a shame to waste time on something as foolish as courtship!
Corrin: You're actually making a whole lot of sense right now. Although I'm not entirely convinced I didn't just join a cult...
Azama: Haha! So, is that a yes? Never mind. You don't even need to answer. I can tell by your face that you're ridiculously in love with me!
Corrin: Hey, stop teasing! But yes, it is a yes.

Some minor differences but essentially the same support. Also probably gonna work on formatting some Hisame supports because... pickles...

Noted SF user "maybe" wanted me to post this.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p5725nzzkc4mz64/AACoXZtDsbRhQuY7691NbUexa?dl=0

EDIT It's every support in the game translated into English (uh, probably).

oh my god thank you.

Quick overview of some of the supports I wanted to look at:

Kaze/Nyx: Mixed. They gave Kaze a bit of a trolling edge here while keeping his kindheartedness, which I like. Dunno how I feel about some of Nyx's lines in the S-support, though, I'll probably have to see her expression in the game.

Shigure/Fem!Kana (non-sibling): Holy crap that's awful. She's straight-up bullying him. On the plus side, they don't try to shoe-horn in "I love you" in the S-support... But this is honestly awful.

Shigure/Mitama: Beautiful. They took a great support and made it even better. It's one of the few kid supports that ends romantically, from what I can tell, which is a definite plus.

Silas/Mozu: The S-support seems weaker, but its still very solid.

Forrest/Fem!Kana: It ends with them being just friends why D: Other than that, it's still great, probably one of Fem!Kana's best supports.

Camilla/Niles: I love the A support, it's so much better. Camilla unleashes a lot of anger about her past, as opposed to her stoicism in the JPN version, which does amazing things for her character. S-support feels rushed, but no more so than the JPN version. An improvement, overall.

Edited by Abvora

I read the Niles/M!Corrin S support and IMO it is much better. They don't bring up the fact that hey are both men and how it may be considered weird, which I appreciate.

Also thanks for posting the download. Saves work for a lot of people and gives me a good read while I wait for Europe's release date XD

Word of warning, the timeline is still fucked.

[spoiler='Technically' an adult]

Azura:
That kimono is something special. Queen Mikoto gave it to me before she passed. After I was taken from Nohr, I heard a rumor about a newly born princess there... I told Queen Mikoto how I felt about this. She listened kindly, as she always did. When I was finished talking, she presented me with this beautiful kimono.

Elise:
I see... So, um... What did you tell her? How did you feel when I was born?

Azura:
I told her...that the newly born princess of Nohr was my baby sister. I said I was heartbroken because I would never have the chance to get to know her. I cried and told her how sad I was to lose my sister before ever laying eyes on her...

Edited by Phillius

Awwww, but that takes all the fun out of it! I have good memories staying up and transcribing by hand during the Awakening days~

jk jk, thanks a lot for the amazing work pumping out all those supports; at least I can take my time playing now rather than rushing to get them all. I do wonder how people can get them all so fast so soon...mysteries never cease... XD

And now I can kill time waiting for my pre order with reading! Hope there aren't too many spoilers...