English Support Conversation Gathering (Updated OP)

VincentASM

Here's the Azama x Hana support

The strange formatting is because I put it on the wiki before posting it here, so it has the format required for the wiki.

==C Support==

'''Hana'''

All right...this looks like a good spot. Nobody will miss this particular tree. Come on, Hana... Gather your energy, and... HYAAAH!

'''Azama'''

Aieee!

'''Hana'''

What was that? Trees shouldn't scream!

'''Azama'''

Whew! That was close Now, I wonder why that tree just fell down all by itself...

'''Hana'''

Azama! What are you doing out here? Are you OK? That tree didn't hit you when it fell, did it?

'''Azama'''

No, but if it had been any closer, you could have carried me back to camp in a satchel! What are you doing cutting down trees, anyway? Thinking of a career change?

'''Hana'''

Heh. No, of course not. I'm just training. You know how people usually spar with wooden swords? Well...sometimes that just doesn't cut it. No pun intended. Anyway, sometimes I come way out here to train with a real blade.

'''Azama'''

I see. You need the feel of deadly steel in your hands from time to time.

'''Hana'''

Ha! Well, yeah, I suppose. But that's kind of a dramatic way to put it. I just think you should practice with the weapon you're going to use in battle.

'''Azama'''

Of course. Anyway, I'm very impressed that you could cut through a tree like that. You could have literally killed me. Oh ho!

'''Hana'''

Right... I said I was sorry, didn't I?

==B Support==

'''Hana'''

At last...another chance to get some serious training in! I don't see Azama or anyone else around, but just to be safe... I'll work on a different technique today. Let's see how fast I can chop up all these small branches! Yayayayayayaya!

'''Azama'''

OW! Ow ow ow ow ow ow!

'''Hana'''

Eeek! Please tell me that's not Azama again...

'''Azama'''

So many little pieces of wood embedded in my face...

'''Hana'''

Oh no! I'm sorry, Azama!

'''Azama'''

I could dodge one large tree, no problem. But this kind of shrapnel... Ah, Miss Hana. I should have known you were behind this surprise attack.

'''Hana'''

Ugh... I'm so sorry. Here, let me tend to your wounds...

'''Azama'''

No, I'm fine. But have you considered NOT training right next to me when I'm meditating?

'''Hana'''

I swear I looked around for you! This is really weird...

'''Azama'''

I don't know. One time is just unlucky. Two times? Something more is going on.

'''Hana'''

What are you saying? Why would I ever want to harass you like that?

'''Azama'''

Oh, please. We both know that I'm not exactly the most popular fellow in camp. So it's not that far fetched that someone could be out to get me.

'''Hana'''

So, what shall we do about this?

'''Azama'''
I have an idea. Simply invite me along each time you train out here.

'''Hana'''

But...that seems like it would be placing you CLOSER to the danger...

'''Azama'''

Well, I'd rather be close to the danger but know it's coming. These surprise attacks are playing havoc with my chanting schedule.

'''Hana'''

Very well. I'll be sure to call you the next time I come out here to train.$

'''Azama'''

I look forward to it.$k

==A Support==

'''Hana'''

OK, focus, Hana... This tree is going down!

'''Azama'''

Hold it!

'''Hana'''

h! Azama. What's the matter? You're standing behind me, so you're safe!

'''Azama'''

What do you mean, "What's the matter?" You didn't tell me you were coming here today! You were supposed to invite me!

'''Hana'''

AHH! I forgot. I'm so sorry. Heh.

'''Azama'''

Is that all you have to say for yourself? I happen to know that you've been out here three times without alerting me!

'''Hana'''

Wha... How did you know that?

'''Azama'''

Oh, because I've been here EVERY SINGLE TIME.$ The first time, you felled a tree so large that the impact made me fall on my face. The second time, you startled some bees that proceeded to attack me. And the last time was the worst of all... You tossed your scabbard carelessly and struck me in the eye! After I recovered, I picked it up. Here, take it!

'''Hana'''

Oh... Thanks... I was looking everywhere for this...

'''Azama'''

Well, I'm happy to be of service!

'''Hana'''

There's just one thing I don't understand, Azama. Why didn't you say something any of those times?

'''Azama'''

Frankly, I was too flabbergasted to say anything. But now you know, so I expect that invitations will be forthcoming!

'''Hana'''

Yes, of course. I'm so sorry. Now, if you don't mind...I do actually want to get a workout in.

(screen fades out and in)

'''Azama'''

Well, that was nice. I am unscathed.

'''Hana'''

Huh. What do you know? I guess your plan actually worked. Maybe it's just karma. You were due for a few bumps and bruises. You know...for insulting people all the time.

'''Azama'''
Karma? Pfft. Like I believe in karma. All I know is that I will definitely be coming with you the next time you work out.

'''Hana'''

You got it.

==S Support==

'''Hana'''

Hey, Azama... Do you have a minute?

'''Azama'''

What is it? Thinking of a training session? Good! It's been a while since I went hiking.

'''Hana'''

Yes, but there's something else, too.

'''Azama'''

Oh? Have I worn out my welcome on our little treks already I've been on my best behavior, in case you couldn't tell.

'''Hana'''

Actually...I was hoping that you could accompany me ALL the time.

'''Azama'''

Yes, of course. That's the plan, isn't it? Wait...you mean all the time as in ALL THE TIME? Not just when you're working out?

'''Hana'''

That's...that's right. I want us to be together.

'''Azama'''

Where is this coming from? Do you have some sort of head injury or something?
You realize you're talking to me— Azama—right?

'''Hana'''

Heehee! Don't sell yourself short. I love that you're willing to come up here with me anytime I want. And I think your confidence is rubbing off on me. When I'm with you, I feel strong of heart and brave. So, I just kinda started thinking...maybe it could be like that all the time.

'''Azama'''

I see... Well, I have been thinking that it was a sign that we kept meeting here. I don't believe in many of the things that most monks do... but I do believe in some form of destiny. Perhaps this is it.

'''Hana'''

So that means...

'''Azama'''

Yes. Let's be together. It's our fate.

'''Hana'''

Yay! Now, put on this suit of armor.

'''Azama'''

What? Why?

'''Hana'''

Because I want to go work out, silly. I can't have you getting crushed by a tree now that we're engaged!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, go ahead!

The other pickle-related support with Selkie/Kinu is actually pretty similar to the original, since Hisame is being a bit more enthusiastic about his love of pickling vegetables, but it's another case in where its more so a difference in attitude. It's not as an extreme shift as the F!Corrin support though since the original support was already pretty pro-pickle. I have yet to find any more pickle references so I'm glad it didn't leak into his other supports somehow.

Really, I'm just salty (heh) about his Bonding Lines having so many pickle references... Why Treehouse, why?

I really wish they would explain the many things they do. xD Thanks for the insight!

I haven't read much more than that one and a few others back during the controversy, but its seems mostly the same otherwise. Its just unfortunate that they seemed to be working up to a confession of sorts and all of a sudden half way through its just another reiteration of being 'best buddies', something they literally just covered in the A Support. I mean, why even include the S Support then? Its just more padding of the same thing and it doesn't really flow well....and I'd imagine the rest are probably the same. I really don't understand the basis behind this localisation decision, especially with how decently they handled the original "problematic" support.....

I'm sorry but....I'm simply baffled at this.... :<

I see... well will keep it in mind when going forward. Thanks for the advanced notice. xD

Here's the support for Azama x Hinoka

C Support

Azama
Good morning, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka
Good morning to you, Azama.

Azama
I see you still haven't sorted out a suitable hair-care routine. |Your bed head almost makes you look like a giant red insect!

Hinoka
Excuse me? This is how I style my hair on purpose!

Azama
Oh! So, you spend all your time on your hair... That must be why your clothes are so wrinkled.

Hinoka
Damn it, Azama! You're not wrong, but did you really need to point that out?

Azama
Well, I held my tongue the other day when you spilled all those eggs in the kitchen. Oh ho! I did have a good laugh about it behind your back, of course. For a mighty warrior, you sure are clumsy!

Hinoka
Look, one of the eggs was already cracked, and it made everything slippery... Wait. Why am I explaining myself to you? You're MY retainer! What's with all the back talk?

Azama
Yes, we mustn't forget that I'm your servant. Even though we only met because I rescued you.$k$pYou were such a pathetic pegasus rider when you were younger!

Hinoka
That's true. However, I have always been handy with the naginata. Would you like an up-close demo of just how handy I can be?

Azama
You're threatening me? How rude! After all I've done for you! Yeesh, some people just can't handle even the tiniest amount of power...

Hinoka
What have I done to deserve this constant berating? If I'd known what you were really like, I'd have pawned you off on someone else. Maybe it's not too late...

Azama
Well, I have a few things to attend to. It's been nice talking with you!

Hinoka
What?! No, it hasn't!

B Support

Hinoka
Ugh...

Azama
What's the matter, Lady Hinoka? Today is a beautiful day!

Hinoka
How can you say that? We just lost some of our finest young soldiers in battle. You can't just shrug that kind of thing off...

Azama
Maybe you can't. But I can.

Hinoka
I should have known. How can you be so coldhearted?

Azama
Please. Don't make me out to be some sort of monster. I'm nothing more than a monk with a well-developed sense of perspective.

Hinoka
Perspective, huh?

Azama
Yes. Think about it. All people must die one day. There's no getting around it. And what awaits after death? Hoo! That's a real puzzler, isn't it? I can't wait to find out for myself.

Hinoka
Then why go on living? Why save lives? After all...you saved MY life, remember? When I crashed as a young pegasus rider and was injured and alone in the woods... You, of all people, found me. And, knowing you as I do now, you inexplicably decided to save me. Why?

Azama
Ah. It was the look on your face. You looked FURIOUS as you lay there, clinging to life. I found it charming.

Hinoka
Gods, you're even creepier than I imagined.

Azama
Sorry I'm not sorry. I thought it would be interesting to see what you would do with your life.

Hinoka
So, what about the brave young soldiers who died yesterday? Just not that interesting to you?

Azama
Not as interesting as you. But I don't think I could have saved them anyway.

Hinoka
So, let me get this straight. pYou saved my life and agreed to become my retainer... because I was making an interesting face when I was about to die?

Azama
Exactly! And you're making that very face right now!

Hinoka
You really don't care what anyone else thinks of you, do you?

Azama
Nope! I believe that's one of my very best qualities. So, thank you for the high compliment!

Hinoka
You are rude, selfish, and possibly criminally insane... But, I have to admit...I respect your confidence.

A Support

Hinoka
I can't believe it... Another senseless death...

Azama
Are you speaking of the young soldier injured in our last battle?

Hinoka
Yes. He's barely hanging on... But...maybe you can help! Quickly! Grab your staff and get to his tent!

Azama
Sorry, it's not worth my time or effort.

Hinoka
How can you say that?! A man's life hangs in the balance!

Azama
No. He's not long for this world. I've seen his injuries, and they are grave. We should just let him die in peace.

Hinoka
As long as he's still breathing air, he's worth saving. Now, get on it!

Azama
I said it before, I'll say it again—people are meant to die...

Hinoka
This isn't the time for any of your lame philosophical crap! This is a time for action!

Azama
Very well—if you ORDER me to do this, I will do my very best.

Hinoka
YES! Now, get on with it!

(Screen fades out and in)

Azama
Well, that was a lot of work. But, in the end—

Hinoka
He lived?!

Azama
No, he died horribly. Lingering on far too long with grievous wounds.

Hinoka
NO! Damn it. Well, thank you for trying.

Azama
I was just following orders. Orders that I wish I had disobeyed, to be perfectly frank. You're a kind person, but I fear that one day your kindness will be your downfall.

Hinoka
Azama...

Azama
I'm sorry. Of all the things I have said to you...and WILL say to you in the future... I believe that may have crossed a line. May you never lose your fragile innocence.

Hinoka
I...I don't know what to say to that. I'm sorry I didn't listen to your advice today. I'll try to look past your personality and remember that you can be wise at times.

Azama
Thank you. Although, honestly, I don't care if you take my advice or not. Sometimes life is more interesting when you don't.

Hinoka
Uh...huh.

S Support

Azama
Lady Hinoka, are you free? Not that I care either way! Haha!

Hinoka
Hey! This is my private quarters! Oh, it's you. I should have known.

Azama
Aw, come on. I knocked. You had five seconds to prepare for me. Anyway, as my future wife, you'll—

Hinoka
Wait, what was that? BAHAHAHA! What in the world are you talking about?

Azama
Well, I've been your retainer for years now. I know everything about you. Including the fact that you respect me more than anyone else here.

Hinoka
Riiiight.

Azama
Deny it if you feel you must, but you know that it's true. I'm the only one here who's strong enough for you. Likewise, you're the only one here who's reckless and interesting enough for me. I don't know why it didn't occur to me before. We're a perfect match!

Hinoka
Hah...um... OK. What if I admitted that I respect your confidence a tiny bit? A TINY bit, mind you. I...I don't know. This is the most arrogant marriage proposal of all time...

Azama
Exactly! And you shouldn't accept anything less. You deserve the best, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka
Well, they say to keep your friends close and your enemies closer... And you can't possibly get any closer than married... You know what? I've never backed down from a challenge. Let's do this, Azama.

Azama
Oh ho! That's the spirit! We're going to make one hell of a team.

Hinoka
Damn right. And now that we're both on Team Hinoka, I expect—

Azama
Wait...Team Hinoka? I thought we'd call it Team Azama...

Hinoka

Bwahaha! Oh, you don't even know what you just signed up for, do you?

Here's a couple more:

[spoiler=OdinxSelena]

[spoiler=C Support]Selena: *sigh*

Odin: Selena! A spell of gloom has ensnared you! Hold and allow me to dispel it! Depart or be destroyed, evil magic! Release Selena from her torment! *gasp* It remains unaffected! I must prepare another chant...

Selena: I'm fine, Odin. I was just feeling lonely.

Odin: Lonely, you say?

Selena: Yeah.

Odin: What has brought on such feelings of desolation, my friend?

Selena: I can't really say it aloud, but... I miss our homeland. You know the one. It's so very out of reach... I guess I'm just a little homesick.

Odin: Ah, yes. Homesickness is a mortal affliction. Be careful lest it overtake you.

Selena: Do you ever feel that way?

Odin: No. That demon has yet to lay its infernal hands upon me.

Selena: Oh. I wish I was the same. *sigh* If only there was something I could do to feel better...

Odin: Hm. I have no choice, then.

Selena: Huh? What was that?

Odin: Oh nothing! See you later!

Selena: He's so odd...same as always.

[spoiler=B Support]Odin: Selena. You're looking a little happier today! Not quite so...severe. Heheh. Get it?

Selena: Don't even joke like that, Odin! Do you want us to— Ugh! Never mind. Anyway, yes, I'm feeling much better today. I had a nice dream about all our old friends.

Odin: Oh? And what exactly transpired in this dream reunion?

Selena: We were in a hot spring. I think it was one we've been to before. My hair was dyed, and I was wearing a cute outfit...

Odin: Oh? That sounds like fun.

Selena: It was. You were there too, actually.

Odin: I was? What was I doing?

Selena: I think you were wearing a cute outfit too. You were trying to be cool, as usual. But...it's strange. People actually thought you were! Cool, I mean. Even I did.

Odin: Mwahahaha! Naturally! Though maybe I should dial it back a little next time...

Selena: Huh? Did you say something?

Odin: No! Of course not! In any case, I'm glad you're no longer feeling homesick.

Selena: I mean, it's not like it's completely gone. I still feel that way. Just a little less so...

Odin: I see. Then I must act again tonight. Good day, Selena!

*scene changes to night*

Selena: Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz...

Odin: Selena? Stir now, if you wish to live! ...Excellent. No reaction. She seems to be deep in slumber once more. Now then, to fashion a new dream for her, I must cast my greatest spell yet— Odin's Oneiric Onslaught! Yes, now I shall free your mind from all its worries... Let's see...this time I'll make her dream of the harvest festival. And the festival will culminate with the unveiling of my new spell. Which in turn will lead to my becoming the supreme leader of the entire world! Ooh, that's a good plot! Yes, that'll do. Let's get to it, then. I call to ye, dark beasts that roam the realm of unconsciousness! Lend me your strength—mold a new reality for the mind of this dreamer! Grant...me...thy...POWER!

[spoiler=A Support]Selena: Hey, Odin! I have a question for you. Just answer honestly, and I PROMISE I won't get mad.

Odin: Um...what's on your mind, Selena?

Selena: Did you happen to sneak into my bedroom the other night?

Odin: What?! How dare you! I would never—

Selena: REALLY? Then how do you explain this scrap of paper I found by my pillow? It says "new spell ritual notes." I found a bunch of weird half-burned herbs too. YOU are the only one in the world who carries stupid things like this around!

Odin: I can explain!

Selena: I KNEW IT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?! By the gods, if you were doing anything gross, I will destroy—

Odin: No! Of course not! What kind of monster do you think I am?!

Selena: Then what were you doing?! Tell me or I'm going straight to Lord Leo. Maybe even Lord Xander!!

Odin: No, don't! I'll tell you! Just calm down... The truth is... I was casting a spell to give you good dreams.

Selena: What?

Odin: When you woke up this morning, how did you feel? Were you happy?

Selena: Well... yeah. I was. I had another dream about being with our old friends again.

Odin: At the harvest festival, right?

Selena: ...How did you know that?

Odin: Because that's the dream I created for you. I knew you were feeling homesick...so I conjured a sweet dream for you.

Selena: What? How did you do that? I've never heard of such a spell!

Odin: Heh. For one such as I, a spell like that is mere child's play. My magic can alter the fabric of reality— so much easier the fabric of dreams. All I needed to do was hold those herbs while chanting the plot of the dream.

Selena: I would normally never believe you actually have power like that, but... Hmm. In both dreams, everybody loved you and thought you were the coolest guy ever. And in the harvest-festival dream, you were voted ruler of the entire world.

Odin: Ah, such sweet words. If only I could have seen these things myself.

Selena: It was so ridiculous and impossible, I should have known.

Odin: Hey!

Selena: Anyway, I guess I'll forgive you for creeping in my room. You were only trying to help. But if you ever change my dreams without my permission again, I will END you. Understand? And if I do give you permission, you're not allowed to make yourself seem cooler.

Odin: *sigh* But that was the fun part...

[spoiler=S Support]Odin: Hearken to me, goddess of mine heart! I bring glad tidings!

Selena: Ugh, what now?

Odin: I know this is sudden, but I must tell you before the darkness overcomes me.

Selena: Oh, calm down. Out with it already!

Odin: I... I want you to marry me, Selena.

Selena: ...You what?!

Odin: I awoke this morning possessed by a single thought: I love you. My heart was aflutter with admiration of your beauty and grace. I realized then and there that I had to marry you.

Selena Oh, wow. I can't believe it worked. Not how I intended it to, though. (I just whispered random stuff into his ear while he slept to get back at him...)

Odin: Selena? What's wrong?

Selena: N-nothing. It's nothing!

Odin: Perfect. Then allow me to present you with this Ring of Eternal Joy. With this, let us join our lives and our hearts for now and ever!

Selena: Look, Odin, this is very sweet, but I can't accept it. See, uh, your feelings... they aren't real.

Odin: What? Of course they are! They're more real than anything I've ever felt! I beseech you—

Selena: Hey, whoa! None of that! No beseeching! I'm serious. Your feelings aren't real. Maybe you should just take a day or two and think about them some more.

Odin: What do you— Ohhh. I see. You think it was that little dream spell you tried to use on me.

Selena: H-how did you know about that?

Odin: I was awake the whole time. It was quite amusing! You aren't entirely wrong, however. I AM proposing to you because of that spell. Before you left, you put your hand on my cheek so tenderly... It was only for a moment. But I knew what it meant.

Selena: Y-you mean... Then you know...

Odin: Yes. And it was at that moment that the amorous spirits sang to me. The heart of Odin Dark is scarred with the millionfold deaths left in his wake... Those of his enemies...his family...his friends...his entire world. And the only one in possession of the precious salve of love is you. Selena the Moonborn, will you have me?

Selena: Nope.

Odin: Whuh?! But I thought... I thought we were meant for each other. Is it possible the touching of my face was simply the tracing of an arcane rune? Oh, you are a clever one, she-witch, but I will NOT be ensnared by your devilry!

Selena: Odin. Cut it out. I want you to be serious about this.

Odin: Oh...

Selena: Now, please. Ask me again. Ask me like you want me to truly be yours forever.

Odin: OK... Here I go! Selena...I love you more than anything else in this world. In any world. ...Will you marry me?

Selena: ...Very well. I love you, Odin.

Odin: And I love you, Selena. I promise I will remain by your side forevermore. Through time, through space, through different worlds. Nothing will separate us.

Selena: Thank you. And I make the same vow to you, my love.

Oh, things have changed. They changed a little part in the S Support. I think it's better in that way.

I put them together in Awakening, seems this duo is still in !

Femui x Rhajat and Mamui x Niles: They removed the gayngst in the S-supports, which I know some people complained about, but it was kind of realistic and I honestly thought NoA could handle it well. The same-sex S-supports just lost...something without that bit. Even worse, Rhajat and Femui share Mamui's support chain, which is awful. Mamui x Niles is still workable, but weaker; Femui x Rhajat got tanked hard.

...My, that's disappointing. To say the least.

Especially with F!Corrin x Rhajat, since I was really looking forward to marrying her and reading those supports. Oh, well.

Edited by spiderbrush

It keeps the general idea of the original--actually--with pestering the serious ninja and still making it about her clothes, but it removes all the creepy bits and gave an interesting twist on learning about ninja garb lore instead. I'm pleasantly surprised.

ANYWAY For all of you WIKI CONTRIBUTORS

I took egobarrier's parsed scripts, cleaned them out of the bit of uncleaned code--I'm not sure I got everything, so if you see anything weird with $something|something|0000| feel free to remove it--I'm sure I caught all of it with regex but I could be wrong, and formatted all the script to be copy-pasted into the wiki. I just tested Xander Shigure (parentchild) and it works but this should save y'all a bit of formatting, at any rate.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97876165/AllFatesSupportSFWikiFormatted.zip

Thank you egobarrier for getting all the script formatted nicely. Your formatting actually worked better than Rey's for this purpose--took me quite a few less steps to convert to Wiki formatting.

ANYWAY I'll be over at Rinkah's and Shiro's for tonight and fill out the rest as needed.

Edit (4am EST): if you downloaded this before the edit please download again--I didn't catch all the edge cases

Edited by Thor Odinson

It keeps the general idea of the original--actually--with pestering the serious ninja and still making it about her clothes, but it removes all the creepy bits and gave an interesting twist on learning about ninja garb lore instead. I'm pleasantly surprised.

ANYWAY For all of you WIKI CONTRIBUTORS

I took egobarrier's parsed scripts, cleaned them out of the bit of uncleaned code--I'm not sure I got everything, so if you see anything weird with $something|something|0000| feel free to remove it--I'm sure I caught all of it with regex but I could be wrong, and formatted all the script to be copy-pasted into the wiki. I just tested Xander Shigure (parentchild) and it works but this should save y'all a bit of formatting, at any rate.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97876165/AllFatesSupportSFWikiFormatted.zip

Thank you egobarrier for getting all the script formatted nicely. Your formatting actually worked better than Rey's for this purpose--took me quite a few less steps to convert to Wiki formatting.

ANYWAY I'll be over at Rinkah's and Shiro's for tonight and fill out the rest as needed.

Edit (4am EST): if you downloaded this before the edit please download again--I didn't catch all the edge cases

Thank you, glad I don't have to worry about it. I'll just put a link to your post in the folder.

No Xander x Sakura support? Bummer, I guess I have to wait. Either way thank you all for doing this. This gives me some nice pairing ideas for my playthroughs.

It's already out. Download the file in Thor Odinson's post which is 2 posts above you.

Sorry for the double post but hold the phone - I'm putting in all of F!Corrin's supports and in Dwyer's support:

Dwyer: So, I won't have to do as much work...and I also get to marry you? You're the best, Lord/Lady Avatar.

-RAISES EYEBROW-

Indeed, the dump has a gender-check tag ($G_,_|) there:

I also get to marry you?$k$pYou're the best, $GLord,Lady| $Nu.

Guess they just got to the point of putting them in without thinking about it since it won't cause problems playing normally. There's nothing like that in the (much more gender-neutral) Japanese.

I'm still waiting for my game to arrive, so I went through all of Azura’s supports. I may do a more thorough analysis later (like, days/weeks later), but I think I’ve organized a rough ranking for their quality.

Best: Corrin, Sakura, Elise, Laslow, Keaton, Shigure
Good: Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Saizo, Azama, Kaze, Hinata, Leo, Odin, Arthur
Average: Benny, Hayato, Niles, Subaki, Kaden
Worst: Silas, Jakob, Xander

Azura’s got a lot of strong supports. Her problem, as it were, is that while many of her C-As are good, a lot of her S-supports are weak. The only guys who got into Best who she can S-support with–Corrin, Laslow and Keaton–are the only guys who have good C-As and good S-supports with her, though Hinata and Arthur toe the line.

Average is average and Worst is worst. Not gonna do a thorough analysis, as I said, but I can tell you straight up why her three Worst supports are qualified as such: she’s out-of-character with Xander, does nothing with Jakob except listen to him talk, and Silas is a “talk three times then marry” chain, which I hate.

But from what I’ve seen, the localization hasn’t just done her character justice, they made her better. I haven’t seen how she is in the plot yet, but I think it’s safe to say Azura’s one of the most well-rounded characters in the game, and definitely one of my favorite characters.

Edited by Abvora

Just want to let you all know Azama x Kagero has been altered drastically. It's almost legit completely made up. No more comments about her chest.

Thanks, added to that ongoing list of "things to compare" xD

And thank you for the updated format files, Thor!

Umm, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I feel I kinda had to mention this.

I honestly don't know what to say.

Link : http://agoddamn.tumblr.com/post/139618671530/so-mamui-just-becomes-partners-with-midoriko-in

Edited by December Knight

Thank you guys for your efforts!

I only read Corrin(F) x Kaze and Midori, because I got too curious lol but I'm going to save the rest of the supports for when I actually play the game tomorrow. I'm so glad they kept theirs really close to the original though! Hopefully some of the other great ones are like this too!

Edit:

Umm, I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I feel I kinda had to mention this.

I honestly don't know what to say.

Link : http://agoddamn.tumblr.com/post/139618671530/so-mamui-just-becomes-partners-with-midoriko-in

That kind of doesn't make sense though, considering in her mother support with Corrin she says

"I just wish I didn't look like such a kid. Why is that, Mother? You and Father don't have the same problem. Why do I? I'm already, like, fully grown up! It's so frustrating."

she got the Elise treatment but does that mean Elise would also be "partner" instead of spouse if Midori is like this? I think it was like this for Percy too.

Edited by Elif