Ignatius, The Coolest Kid

ChocoboBeach

I'm making a set for a General Beruka!Ignatius, this is how it looks to far
- Aegis (Siegbert Buddy)
- Pavise
- Defensive Formation

- Copycat Puppet (Midori Marriage)
- ???

Does anyone have any hint's on how to improve this or what skill I should use last, I was thinking Sol but I'm not sure.

Also does anyone know how Brave Weapons will work with Defensive Formation? Can it still double?

I completely forgot about Luna, I will probably use that. Benny passes Hero to Ignatius and he get's Hero himself so I could give him Sol. Sol or Luna however? I could always have him will a healer and go Luna but that might not be the best idea. Thanks btw :)

As far as Awakening went (Not familiar with route exclusive classes in Fates so I don't know if this skill set is possible anymore), I liked to give my Generals Astra, Renewal, Pavise, and Aegis. Astra makes use of their high Str and Skill stat and makes up for their low speed (2.5x hits vs 2x hits).

The "double" of Brave weapons is not real double so you can do it with Defensive Formation. You just cannot attack 4 times.

The uses of offensive procs are quite limited unless you forge Pieri’s Little-lance to a really high level.

Astra is useful for tanking but he needs to buy it.

I could always buddy Beruka with Camilla to get Lifetaker? But idk if that's wasting Camilla and I think Astra is only possible via Female MU with secondary as Swordmaster :/

If you buddy Berka to Camilla, you can still buddy Camilla to someone else, so it wouldn't be wasting Camilla. What you can't do, is buddying "Corina" (female Corrin). The only way to pass Corrin's class is via marriage.

So does anyone have any ideas for overall sets?

Also what did you mean by I'd "Have to buy it" are you taking about SpotPass or is there a feature I don't know about?

It's how you get the Spot Pass skills we were talking about, you need to buy them

So does anyone have any ideas for overall sets?

Also what did you mean by I'd "Have to buy it" are you taking about SpotPass or is there a feature I don't know about?

You can buy them from Spotpass teams you beat (alternatively to recruiting a character) or from the logbook (you can get more characters to appear there, not just the avatar/Corrin). This way you can get skills from classes you wouldn't be able to access otherwise, because all the characters that can pass it on are already paired.