Wario Land 4 HARDCORE

Alex95

I've gotten some requests for this one, so here it is! Wario Land 4 for the Game Boy Advance! 'Cause, you know, I'm still using that emulator... That could change at anytime, though! Hopefully

Anyway, here's the first episode! Bit of warning (I put this in the beginning of the video, too), there are flashing and/or blinding lights in the game, primarily around the entering and exiting level animations. I felt like I should warn people about that, so try not to view this in a dark room.

I also decided to not put me on the title cards anymore, mostly 'cause I can't take a good picture even if my life depended on it. I might do something about that in the future, but for now, Wario's taking up the spot.

Oh, yeah! Rules!

1) Don't die. Game Over means Game Over. Time Ups also mean game over past the first episode

2) Playing on Hard Mode. S-Hard Mode was not available to me at the moment. I know I could've just beaten the game on Hard to get it, but I want this to be a near-blind run as I have not played most of this

3) No using mini-game items to help with the boss fights

NOW here's the first episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zkUMtD8olg

I have decided to continue after the Boss fight of this episode. I don't think that counts as a death, technically, because I still had hearts and it didn't give me a Game Over. It just made me redo the battle. And because I want to keep playing this XD

Edited by Power Master

I made this thread somewhat prematurely. I was not ready to post anything yet as my editing system is having problems. The first video took some fighting to get it done, and I don't want to have to keep going through system crashes every time I make a video. So, I'm gonna hold off for a while. Apologies.

Don't lock this thread as I will come back to this at some point. Just don't know when...

I'd say that in this game, Time Up is pretty much same as death. But yeah, it's good you're continuing this someday (more nostalgia content for me xD). Still, next time you run out of time or lose all hearts, its a game over.

As a tip, I suggest of going to Emerald passage first since it's easiest one of the four, (though, even that is going to be challenging on a near-blind Hard mode)