Hi guys. I am looking to start Lunatic mode on Birthright and I wanted to know how these pairings work. I want to optimize the children for PVP and future DLCs (hoping for an Apotheosis xD).

I also wanted to know if it was better to play as FeMU or MaMU and what asset/flaw to give. Thanks!! Is it good to get a 3rd gen Kanna?

Azura x Jakob

Hana x Kaden

Rinkah x Azama

Sakura x Hayato

Setsuna x Hinata

Hinoka x Subaki

Kagero x Ryoma

Felicia x Kaze

Oboro x Takumi

Mozu x Silas

Orochi x Saizo

I'd have Kaze marry Rinka if you are optimizing for Lunatic since she gives pair-up bonuses to Str. and Def., both of which he will need. Subaki also wants to marry Oboro because she will boost his Str. and Spd. while he gives her more speed. Hinoka wants Silas for more bulk while providing him more Spd. Asama x Felicia is mostly leftover, but you will probably not be using Asama much since you have better alternatives for healers in Sakura and the first servant. Caeldori and Sophie benefit from the pairings I mentioned the most. Selkie should be fine with Mozu as her mom as well. Mitama probably wants a mother with more Str., but the children are not as flexible in this game as they were in Awakening, so it will be nearly impossible to give them everything they want to be optimal.

As for which asset /flaw to use, it depends on your secondary class and what you want to do with your avatar. I plan on doing a M!Avatar with Str. +/Mag - with Samurai as my secondary class and marrying Scarlet.

The Avatar's sex is of little consequence. Just bear in mind if you use a M!Avatar and marry a Gen 1 woman who can marry another man, you will be locked out of recruiting one of the kids. To get all the kids he needs to either marry a female child unit of a "Kamuisexual" woman who can only marry him ( for Birthright Reina or Scarlet; Anna once her DLC is released).

Edited by Ennui

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have Kaze marry Rinka if you are optimizing for Lunatic since she gives pair-up bonuses to Str. and Def., both of which he will need. Subaki also wants to marry Oboro because she will boost his Str. and Spd. while he gives her more speed. Hinoka wants Silas for more bulk while providing him more Spd. Asama x Felicia is mostly leftover, but you will probably not be using Asama much since you have better alternatives for healers in Sakura and the first servant.

As for which asset /flaw to use, it depends on your secondary class and what you want to do with your avatar. I plan on doing a M!Avatar with Str. +/Mag - with Samurai as my secondary class and marrying Scarlet.

The Avatar's sex is of little consequence. Just bear in mind if you use a M!Avatar and marry a Gen 1 woman who can marry another man, you will be locked out of recruiting one of the kids. To get all the kids he needs to either marry a female child unit of a "Kamuisexual" woman who can only marry him ( for Birthright Reina or Scarlet; Anna once her DLC is released).

Thanks a lot! :)

Welp, no pictures to go ith this for now, but tihs is what I'm planning...

[spoiler=Birthright]Corrin x Kaden

Azura x Jakob

Kaze x Mozu

Silas x Hinoka

Ryoma x Kagero

Takumi x Oboro

Saizo x Sakura

Hinata x Hana

Tsubaki x Orochi

Azama x Setsuna

Hayato x Felicia

wonr be getting all the kids

[spoiler=Conquest]Corrin x Laslow

Kaze x Felicia

Jakob x Azura

Silas x Mozu

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Nyx

Niles x Camilla

Odin x Elise

Keaton x Selena

Arthur x Elfie

Benoit x Beruka

[spoiler=IK]Not everyone is getting paired, so...

Corrin x Kaze

Jakob x Azura

Silas x Selena

Xander x Hinoka

Leo x Sakura

Ryoma x Elise

Takumi x Camilla

Niles x Oboro

Odin x Orochi

Laslow x Hana

Arthur x Kagero

Saizo x Beruka

Hinata x Peri

Kaden x Charlotte

Tsubaki x Rinkah

Keaton x Elfie

I won't be getting all the kids either. If I need to state which kids i'm getting, by all means tell me.

Edited by Ebony

So here's a more general question about avatar pairings for Conquest. I'm torn on marrying Silas or Arthur. Are either of them better to give to another mother, or is it just preference?

Personal preference considering Kamui is probably the best mom.

Alright, so. For Conquest. If I marry Arthur, then these are probs gonna be the pairings I use:

Corrin(F) x Arthur

Jakob x Azura

Odin x Elise

Keaton x Effie

(Velouria x Percy and Ophelia x Dwyer as well for in-game)

And for pairings Im just marrying off to get extra EXP from paralogues:

Silas x Camilla

Leo x Felicia

Xander x Charlotte

Kaze x Mozu

Niles x Belka

Lazlow x Selena

Benny x Peri

Alternatively, if I married Silas, it'd be Corrin x Silas, Arthur x Effie, and Keaton x Camilla with everything else from the Arthur plan, but Sophie x Percy instead of Velouria x Percy.

Edited by Dalyzor