Audio Skinships in English

Duke of Dozel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena: Tsundere/10. It also turns out I've been pronouncing Severa wrong.

Izana: The greatest memelord of our generation. 10/10.

Charlotte: Reminds me of that bitch Jessica who wouldn't go to prom with me. Anna in disguise.

Ryoma: Thor must be walking on sunshine right about now.

Laslow: Pretty good. Needs more British accent.

sin

+

cinnamon

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, she needs a hug.

My current favorites are (male) Laslow, Asura, Keaton. Female: Rinka, Oboro, Kagero.

Joker and Niles are both pretty good. I think a couple were acting weird for my headset (lookin' at you, Leo and Ryoma.) Rajhat's was pretty cool, too. Not seeing Peri's. Maybe I went past it by accident.

Selena: Tsundere/10. It also turns out I've been pronouncing Severa wrong.

Izana: The greatest memelord of our generation. 10/10.

Charlotte: Reminds me of that bitch Jessica who wouldn't go to prom with me. Anna in disguise.

Ryoma: Thor must be walking on sunshine right about now.

Laslow: Pretty good. Needs more British accent.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, she needs a hug.

tbh thor isn't the only one

matthew mercer makes me weak

my love for kiritsugu emiya is undying

Laslow sounds hot af. Liam O'Brien is always good. I've been saying his name wrong though fuck.

And Izana only wants the finest memes there are.

My absolute favorite is Matoi. Her lines are both written and voiced perfectly. So romantic...

Favorites: Flora, Charlotte, Sakura, Matoi, Azura Xander, Ryoma, Tsubaki

Least Favorite: Hinoka, Effie, Felicia, Camilla

There's more I like than I don't like, so I suppose that is a good thing.

Edited by XaosLogos

-Kinu's voice keeps reminding me of Carol Tea from Freedom Planet. And as a genuine Carol fan, I'm liking what I'm hearing, but it's making my resolution in adhering to the "No-Second-Gen-Waifus" rule a bit difficult. One thing's for certain though - she's earned a spot on my team.

-Setsuna has been displaced as a waifu candidate. She sounds like she got stoned - on weed she bought from Azama. (inb4 Azama was a drug dealer who took up the faith to avoid being shanked by Hinoka)

-Speaking of Hinoka, she keeps reminding me of Ash Ketchum. Which... unsettles me somewhat.

-Sakura's actually pretty good.

-Kudos to Miss Strober for doing a pretty damn good Azura. Pity the character is visually not appealing to me.

-Beruka has come out of this unscathed; pretty much confirming that she will be my waifu come the time I declare war on the Vallanesians.

-Kagero's voice actually restores her waifu-ism slightly; my IRL biological mother is not that high pitched, and that was the one problem her JP VA invoked, which in turn made it impossible for me to waifu her.

-Percy is genuine Pit. Which begs two questions: is Palutena's Smash VA in this, and if so, who does she voice? Because that's who Arthur is getting in the Vallanese Islands (either that or whoever can give Percy the same hair color as Pit).

-Mozu is invoking P4 Nanako vibes. While this wouldn't invoke waifu-ism in the latter's case (Nanako being WAY too young for that), with Mozu I think I can work something out. Now to just figure out a good Magikarp training session that doesn't involve DLC....

-Hana's moving down the list of possible waifus now. Esp. after hearing that, yeesh....

-Rinkah, you are making me uneasy... I fear the day may come where you inflame this heart of mine. Damn you, Oni.... *dies*

Edited by Renvalt

Well don't I look foolish

Apparently I've been pronouncing Inigo wrong as well.

I've been pronouncing Inigo correctly to my surprise. Severa was the one that caught me off guard. The way she said it sounded more like the words, "Several or Sever". The way I've had it in my head had more emphasis on the second syllable.

Nyx sounds... loli-ish. I still like her.

Also oh... no...w hy did they have to give Azama a really hot voice?

Nyx is on-point. Did anyone get a 'voice of the legion' effect on her line about being a freak?

... oh

Edited by Ebony

Nyx is on-point. Did anyone get a 'voice of the legion' effect on her line about being a freak?

Yeah. I know its a glitch but I thought it was cool.

Shiro is godly. All of Thor's dreams have been realised.

IT'S SO GOOD. I LOVE IT.

It reminds me of like...

Date Masamune tbh.

"I'm your's. And you're mine." yes yes yes

I know right? That caught me completely off-guard. Too bad he doesn't get to use it while trolling internet forums.

i want to hate azama but

"is this nirvana'

sTOP WHISPERING inM Y EaR YOU'RE MAKING ME BREAK DOWN IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDSSSSSSSS