Audio Skinships in English

Duke of Dozel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good voices and... some pretty bad ones. I liked Oboro, Rinka and Azura a lot.

I find it amusing that after so much "All children in this game are actually adults, trust us!" they gave Nyx a super loli voice. In Japanese her voice sounds cold and mature so I feel it reflects her personality more.

But seriously, who smokes more cigarettes, Hinoka or Shura?

Nyx's voice is fine given her character, just a little surprising (I don't know how to do spoilers but it makes sense, see my previous post).

Poor Hinoka. Her Japanese voice was so great too. Most of the voices are alright but she was just ruined.

I can't get over how hilarious Arthur's lines are.

Edited by XaosLogos

Gosh, I'm in stitches. Arthur, Izana, Peri, Azama... there are so many hilarious lines!

Overall I think the VAs that were chosen are all very fitting. Nyx's younger voice has already grown on me. It just fits so well with her backstory.

I also like how the VAs of Selena, Odin and Laslow made their characters sound more mature. Though now I can't help but think of Akihiko everytime Laslow opens his mouth.

The only ones that'll take some getting used to are Setsuna and Dwyer. They were supposed to sound bored/tired not stoned. lmao

Did I hear this right, is Shigure voiced by Matt Mercer? but he doesn't sing in his confession anymore rip disney prince shigure

Now I've listened to all of them and yeah, most of the voices are totally fine. I feel like Awakening was just more even, when it came to voice work? Like there weren't real standouts, because almost everyone was so on point. With Fates I can think at least four, maybe five voices I don't really like. But there are few AMAZING voices and the majority is fine. All in all, I like it.

Next I need the combat quotes, because those are the ones I'll be listening to most of the time anyway.

Edited by Carnation

Buuuh... I really, really prefer the japanese voice of Hana. Oh, well...

Otherwise, glad to hear the voices of the Awekening trio. I laugh at the "surprise" of Odin when he reveal his real name.

Sorry for being dense, but where did you guys listen to other dialogues like Gunther and Selkie?

I can't seem to find them on the tumblr that's mentioned in the first post.

Here : https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/46d2vk/fefates_all_confession_lines_and_amie_lines/

You have to download them, but they are all in.

Can I just say Elise's final line is literally so creepy XD.

Also Setsuna sounds like Felicia, and she is so much better.

Also Niles *nose bleed*

Hinoka doesn't sound nearly as bad as some people made her seem. Camilla.. Is kind of disappointing, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Hinoka isn't bad per-say, but she's in dire need of a strepsil. If the VA didn't sound like they had a sore throat while recording their lines, it'd be much better.

-insert lenny face here- I guess it's time for me to put together and record the English version of everyone's My Room lines using the Live 2D models like I did for the Japanese voices >:3c

I will prepare one hundred virgin sacrifices and cut out their hearts in you honour if you do it for Azura, Keaton and Hinoka first. I'm not even close to joking. I have my sacrificial dagger and Lovecraftian altar at the ready and everything.