Audio Skinships in English

Duke of Dozel

Going to? Mah boy, you must not have read many of his supports. Seriously though, he isn't really 'holier-than-thou', he's more of an internet troll.

Yes, this. But I do agree... whoa! I was not expecting him to sound like that. I think he's my favorite for Hoshido so far.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Nyx is confirmed to be the loli of Nohr, at least by her voice at least.

Oh no... Is that what I sound like to others... This curse is worse than I thought...

*sighs* I suppose I deserve it...

I'm actually writing a fanfiction about Nyx right now. I'm probably more invested in her character than anyone else in the West, hehe. Yes, it does include an episode were people don't take her seriously, in part because she looks like a child.

Physically, she has the body of a child, so that voice makes sense. That being said, she sounded a lot more mature in the Japanese version, which I preferred. But it makes sense that she sounds like a child, if she looks like one, even though she is several decades old. I'm just surprised by how young she sounds.

Her lines are very cute and endearing, so I'm happy with how they were written at least, though I would have preferred a slightly older sounding voice.

Going to? Mah boy, you must not have read many of his supports. Seriously though, he isn't really 'holier-than-thou', he's more of an internet troll.

He would wear a fedora. Unironically.

Kaze sounds okay. Use to Ono but...

husbando material yissss

Holy shit, I fucking love Izana's lines. XD

"I am always a perfect gentleman in this room... so let's get out of here shall we?"

Never change, Izana.

That was my favourite line, no joke. X'D

He would wear a fedora. Unironically.

Kaze sounds okay. Use to Ono but...

husbando material yissss

Now I can't imagine him as anything other than a neckbeard who greets females with "m'lady' and complains on reddit about nice guys finishing last. Ebny, y u do ths?

Now I can't imagine him as anything other than a neckbeard who greets females with "m'lady' and complains on reddit about nice guys finishing last. Ebny, y u do ths?

"M'Kagero"

I keep listening to Izana. This dude has shot up my liking list waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Liam O'Brien... those lines...

"YOU PUT A RING ON IZANA GURL"

Edit: Saizo bro you sound hot and you're so dramatic plz

Edited by Ebony

Speaking of Metal Gear, Beruka sounds younger than I was expecting. Still fits her though, so I like it a lot. What is this thing you call love?

"no idea"

deep voice

stealth based

eye patch

incredibly ticklish

Yep, that'll do it. All he needs to do is be friends with a white-haired pretty boy and- oh, wait...

Edited by Phillius

Speaking of Metal Gear, Beruka sounds younger than I was expecting. Still fits her though, so I like it a lot. What is this thing you call love?

Yep, that'll do it. All he needs to do is be friends with a white-haired pretty boy and- oh, wait...

oh man

you can pair the most mgs characters besides yukimura together

beruka x saizo

the more deprived i am of sleep the more i think

oh man

you can pair the most mgs characters besides yukimura together

beruka x saizo

the more deprived i am of sleep the more i think

Well it's not like Otacon was S-Ranking anyone in his own universe. Well, aside from his step-mum so he'd fit right in with this game.

Fire Emblem Fates: It's just like one of my Japanese animes!

Arthur's confession is flawless. Can he say anything that doesn't make me smile?

Gunter is so smooth, oh my.

So Kaiji Tang voices Ignis (or whatever his English name is) as well? Not gonna lie, I expected it to be a character like Shiro.

Izana is hysterical, I have a new favorite character. But O'Brien as Laslow is so asdfghjkfdffdgh yes good

Velouria isn't a great fit. She sounds like a cross between Aubrey Plaza and a valley girl. Doesn't fit her at all; delivery's kind of off too but eh.

I'm so glad Saizo's voice is amazing. Holy crap. I'm such a sucker for deep voices.

Niles' is really great too!

Velouria isn't a great fit. She sounds like a cross between Aubrey Plaza and a valley girl. Doesn't fit her at all; delivery's kind of off too but eh.

I'm so glad Saizo's voice is amazing. Holy crap. I'm such a sucker for deep voices.

Niles' is really great too!

Well Keaton is meant to be from the country, so the accent is fitting. If the voice was a little deeper it would be much better, but alas...

Shara/Rhajat is on point the second line cracked me up
For some reason Flannel sound so good
I don't think I could ever take Jacob seriously with that accent
Not!Giaus sounds weird he dosent sound like gaius but I suppose it fits
Azura's voice is actually perfect

I like Lunas lines far more than I liked anything Severa ever said in awakening

Zero/Niles is oddly... disturbing and Pieri was unexpected

Edited by Mackc2