Audio Skinships in English

Duke of Dozel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note I actually like Elfie's voice by itself just, not on her as a character given her JP personality, and it'd be better on a character who's meant to have that type of personality in the first place. I can see why they went for that voice given what I've seen of her in those lines, though---but I'll have to really look at supports to tell.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I did not expect Keaton to sound like that, but I'm not complaining at all, he sounds so good and attractive.

Beruka is another voice I didn't expect to sound like she does, but she also pulls it off well.

Kaden sounds exactly like what I expected him to sound like, so I'm really pleased with him as well.

Rhajat's voice changed a bit, but I think it's fine. Asugi's going to take some getting used to though since it's pretty different from his Awakening counterpart.

Azura's voice is great, I love Rena Strober's interpretation of the character.

Shigure's also nice, though I'm curious why they didn't have him sing the confession.

Izana is ridiculously silly and I love him for it.

Arthur's confession was hilarious.

Selena I wish was a bit more 'dere', but at least she's improved somewhat from Awakening, so I can't complain too much.

Effie, I agree with Thor Odinson, it sounds fine on its own, but it doesn't fit the character that well I feel.

So far, I'm pretty happy with what I'm hearing. There are still a few more I want to check out once I get some sleep, but I'm pleased with how most of the characters have been handled.

Now that I've heard both Dwyer and Setsuna, I must admit I'm kinda sad that I can't have Dwyer marry Setsuna... Oh well at least I can have Dwyer marry Midori.

At least I can make them mother and son!

Edited by December Knight

"It is a great honor to spend some quality time with a fellow friend of justice... we should form our own league."

Arthur you probably stepped in the boundaries of trademark and heavens you are literally Captain America.

Dwyre is kinda my least favorite voice-wise for now, Setsuna actually sounded decent in the first quotes then she went dumb.

Benny is a adorable oddball and his quotes are ever so adorable.

Izana literally has the most interesting voice and it's a pity he is Corrinsexual.

I didn't like Kiragi's voice that much due to my personal dislike of slightly nasal voices, also what is with Hisame's obsession with pickles!?

Rinkah is my favorite female voice right now.

Edit: A voice I loved was that of Ignatius for the kids, heavens it's perfect.

Edited by FireRuby14

Hisame's has some supports mentioning that he likes pickling vegetables because it was supposed to make him feel really old fashioned and into old people things. However, instead of picking up on that, localization took pickles at face value and ran with it. Mind, I like what of the localization I've seen so far (or well, Ryouma's supports, really), but I think Hisame is one area they didn't really succeed in.

Ngl I always felt that JP Setsuna's character sounded high all the time (in writing), though, so being high-sounding suits her. I see they haven't toned down her trap gimmick, as well.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Some good voices and... some pretty bad ones. I liked Oboro, Rinka and Azura a lot.

I find it amusing that after so much "All children in this game are actually adults, trust us!" they gave Nyx a super loli voice. In Japanese her voice sounds cold and mature so I feel it reflects her personality more.

But seriously, who smokes more cigarettes, Hinoka or Shura?

I like Kaze and Saizo's voices.

Dwyer sounds stoned. If Jakob's hair wasn't pale already, it would be after finding out how his kid turned out.

Darn it, though. Now I'm having trouble deciding between Kaze and Jakob for Birthright, and Laslow, Keaton, and Niles for Conquest (Yes, Laslow impressed me that much. He was just gonna auto-marry Peri until this evening. Eep!) I'm sure I'll get to do those all eventually, but I figure it's best to have a plan on the first run in each game.

Some good voices and... some pretty bad ones. I liked Oboro, Rinka and Azura a lot.

I find it amusing that after so much "All children in this game are actually adults, trust us!" they gave Nyx a super loli voice. In Japanese her voice sounds cold and mature so I feel it reflects her personality more.

But seriously, who smokes more cigarettes, Hinoka or Shura?

Hinoka. Same level of lung cancer while being 20+ years younger.