Scribbles winners, their prizes and final thoughts!

All of the Anthologies are going to be shipped on Wednesday or Thursday this week, with the exception of AthenaWyrm's. It's taking time for Starman to receive our boxes/manuals, and we're just going to send everything as one package, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. Sorry!

Edit: And all info received now!

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ath received most of his prizes a while ago, but there was a mailing issue with the final one. Now that that's sorted out, he's finally received everything and took a picture of it together so we could share it:

nTZxo.png

He loved our terrible boxes/manuals, maybe we'll share the pages some day as well, he's already shared a couple in one of our Skype group chats :P:.

----

There's just one more thing left to post about before I retire the Scribbles section (if anyone's wondering why it's still been up for so long), hopefully that'll be soon!

Edited by Tangerine

That's some amazing art on those fantastic manuals and boxes, I must say. They look entirely legitimate.

Thank you person who definitely did not have a hand in their creation and so is legitimately impressed by their professionalism!

Yes, I had so much nothing to do with this. Whoever did this must get paid a lot to make art for things, such as official Fire Emblem box art.

Yes, I had so much nothing to do with this. Whoever did this must get paid a lot to make art for things, such as official Fire Emblem box art.

Hopefully they got paid more than the schnook who was in charge of the shipping.

Hopefully they got paid more than the schnook who was in charge of the shipping.

I hope so too. I hope they're just getting money and presents from everyone.

Whoever created this should make an art thread on here!