Gregor: Astra or Sol?

XSRankQueenX

Mercenary>Barbarian>Berserker for Wrath. Nah has the potential to take a lot of damage, and can therefore use Wrath effectively. Either that or Sol. If you need a proc skill on Nah, then Sol is better than both Astra and Lethality.

Mercenary>Barbarian>Berserker for Wrath.

It'll take a bit more extra effort, but Nah can get all the skills from Gregor's other classes herself. The only ones she can't get are the ones from the Berserker tree since they are male only.

But if you want to give her another skill, then probably Sol. Astra is less useful and Lethality doesn't activate often enough to be as useful.

Mercenary>Barbarian>Berserker for Wrath. Nah has the potential to take a lot of damage, and can therefore use Wrath effectively. Either that or Sol. If you need a proc skill on Nah, then Sol is better than both Astra and Lethality.

20% Crit at half-HP seems disingenuous IMO. Personally I'd pass down Axefaire for Wyvern Lord set, since Gregor!Nah can learn those on her own anyways.

As for Sol, I'd favour Lifetaker instead since procsacking is normally something I wouldn't do.

Edited by Formerly Colm

A mere 20% crit for being under half health sounds underwhelming imo. Personally, I don't care for the male-only skills...

That said, Sol's just better.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

It depends on the difficulty, NM you shouldn't need Sol at all by the time you raise Nah a bit, and HM rarely. Lunatic and Lunatic+ have Sol as a must as L+ can become eugenics o'clock

Imo Ignis > Luna > Aether > Sol > Vengeance > Astra > Lethality, playstyle dependent, but I'd say Sol over Astra any time the option comes up.

Edited by Dwlr

Passing down Axefaire, but as for procs, Sol's better, by a lot.

That being said, make a general topic about what skills you want on what character, since this seems to be a recurring thing.