Midnight Release

GrayClouds23

No, unfortunately... I called yesterday and they were not having one. It makes me sad because I have to work the day and a midnight tomorrow so I wanted to start it tonight. At least I managed to get the Special Edition and the keychains preorder bonus.

FE is not that popular where I live so nobody is having a midnight release, so I have to wait until my GameStop opens at 10 tomorrow to pick up my SE and key chains. At least I was able to snag the SE I am just looking forward to picking it up and having a bit of alone time on Saturday to play it without being bothered by my dad.

Sadly I won't be able to go to a midnight release, even if they have one. School limits and all that. well i mean i could certainly ask or hint at doing it and see what responses i get but either way

I hope everyone who gets a midnight release has luck with the lines! I'll have to pick it up in the afternoon, and I get the keychain bonus, so that's nice I suppose. I'll wait with anxiety and hoping that nothing goes wrong.

Man, what constitutes toward a midnight release? My friend and I are the only people who I know are going to one.

Various factors usually. How big the title is would be one of the biggest factors, usually AAA games get midnight releases. Then there's how many people pre-ordered copies of the game at that specific GameStop.