Salutations!

RemX

With the release of Fates coming out tomorrow, I might as well introduce myself right now.

Just an average college student and avid gamer with a knack for strategy games and RPGs. Put two and two together and you can see why I became interested in this series.

I started with Awakening and grew to love it because of its gameplay and characters. After finishing my recent playthrough and getting a new laptop, I decided to try out some of the older games as well, specifically the 4th game and all 3 GBA titles and enjoyed those even moreso than Awakening, even though I have yet to finish any of them and only had one month of since playing them.

Probably the reason why I enjoy this series overall is because of it's strategy elements, calculating every move I have to make with tons of factors thrown in, knowing that one mistake will result in resetting and groans of frustration.

Anyways I'm so hyped for Fates right now that I'm playing FE7 at the same time I'm typing this so I can contain it. Salutations!

Happy North America Fates Release Date, RemX!

(That's a mouthful.)

I also started with Awakening, and was pretty surprised with how good the story of Blazing Sword was when I played it.

Edited by Deviddo