Nobody can access my My Castle, but I can take part in Online Battles

blyegg

So, I tried to play with my save file with a friend who got his english version today, but we couldnt fight, and i couldnt take part in random online battles and neither i nor him could visit my castle. I thought it might be anti-cheat detection (i has messed around with cheat plugins before), so I wiped data and got myself to chapter 7. Now, I can take part in online battles, but nobody can visit my castle.

So I'm certain it's not the anti cheat feature, is there something else blocking people from visiting my castle? Could it be because it's a revelations castle, or anything?

Note that I also can't visit people's castles who are on my friends list, who I know for a fact have uploaded their castles.

my castle code, in hopes that it magically works after i go to sleep:

11581-76769
08337-50879
(Invisible Kingdom, japanese version with english patch)

Maybe try connecting to him through a version that isn't IK.

This may be a theory, but I'm thinking it's because you have the Japanese version and the NA version is region-locked so that it isn't compatible with the JP version.

English patch or no, I'd still seriously suggest using a Hoshido route to connect. If you still fail to connect via a JP Hoshido, then we'll know for certain that Nintendo region locked the localization and made it incompatible with the JP version.