Can't download Revelations

Andreyas

It hasn't come out yet. It comes out in three weeks. The only people who get early access to it are those who got the special edition, since all three versions are on the cartridge.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by REL

It hasn't come out yet. It comes out in three weeks. The only people who get early access to it are those who got the special edition, since all three versions are on the cartridge.

Edit: Ninja'd.

That makes zero sense. If people could access it already, that means it's completely finished and translated, and there would be no reason to hold it for people who didn't get the SE until three more weeks.

People who got the SE will only get it for no extra cost when it comes out. They don't have access to it yet, I'm pretty sure.

That makes zero sense. If people could access it already, that means it's completely finished and translated, and there would be no reason to hold it for people who didn't get the SE until three more weeks.

People who got the SE will only get it for no extra cost when it comes out. They don't have access to it yet, I'm pretty sure.

I have the SE - you can access it right now. It's on the cart. >.>

Actually i think SE have acces, or at least those people who's got early acces had lol (gamexplain for example) have

Wasn't that the case with the Japanese version as well? I'm pretty sure people wrote long summaries of Revelations several days before it released.

Wasn't that the case with the Japanese version as well? I'm pretty sure people wrote long summaries of Revelations several days before it released.

I'm pretty sure this was not the case for the Japanese version. I think people just datamined stuff.

Or Revelations is already out in Japan. It's been more than half a year since the two base versions of the game came out there.

EDIT: Oh, you said days before it released. Then yeah, datamining is a thing.

Edited by Anacybele

As someone who has the Japanese Special Edition version, that is a no. They were MAKING said path between the game release and the DLC release.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Actually i think SE have acces, or at least those people who's got early acces had lol (gamexplain for example) have

Then if Revelations is finished in English, why the hell are the rest of us waiting three more weeks for it?! That is just not fair at all!

As someone who has the Japanese Special Edition version, that is a no. They were MAKING said path between the game release and the DLC release.

Right, but didn't people access it anyway somehow? I thought that was what was happening now, but I might've misunderstood things.

Then if Revelations is finished in English, why the hell are the rest of us waiting three more weeks for it?! That is just not fair at all!

No, its completely fair. Because we had to wait that long too for release. You won't care in 3 weeks. You'll be too busy playing with what you have.

There is a reason it's called "Special Edition". Perks are a selling point.

Right, but didn't people access it anyway somehow? I thought that was what was happening now, but I might've misunderstood things.

A pirated CIA file was leaked from Nintendo's servers.

Edited by shadowofchaos

No, its completely fair. Because we had to wait that long too for release. You won't care in 3 weeks. You'll be too busy playing with what you have.

No, it's completely unfair. If people with the SE can play it now, that means it's finished and they didn't have to wait. What reason is there to keep everyone else from having access?

Read: "Special Edition"

Read: I assumed that referred to the buying all three paths at once and the physical goodies it comes with. Revelations would simply be downloaded at no extra cost when it became available, not that it was available right away. I said this in a post earlier.

Face it, it's bullshit that those of us who didn't get the SE have to wait. It's no wonder the damn thing sold out like it did.

Also, I won't be too busy playing this game. I'll have it finished long before Revelations comes out, I'm pretty sure. I may be slower than others on average when it comes to playing through games, but I'm not THAT slow.

Edited by Anacybele

Not understanding why Japan didn't get the Revelations path on the cart why it had to be DLC only.

Japan didn't get it on the cart because it wasn't finished when the games released.

Revelations is supposed to be played last anyway, so unless you were planning to start with it for some reason I don't see why it matters that it won't be released for a few weeks.

It is somewhat unfair given the limited quantity, I suppose, but it's meant to be more incentive to buy the Special Edition I guess.

Like how patreons got to see the first episode of that Super Mario Bros. Z reboot a few days early as thanks for donating.

Revelations is supposed to be played last anyway, so unless you were planning to start with it for some reason I don't see why it matters that it won't be released for a few weeks.

I get this, and of course I wasn't planning to start with it (I thought my Hoshido support was obvious enough by now...). But I'm now going to end up waiting for a finished product when I thought I was waiting for an UNfinished one.