What's your marriage scheme?

SkyknightXi

(I don't think this goes in the pinned marriage topic; that's about the mechanics and timbres of the romances, as best as I can tell.)

I'll confess that in my case, with my limited knowledge of the characters, I used random.org to allocate (might as well, if you have any intention of filling up the whole support file...). This is being done with the Birthright scenario (I can't say I'm looking forward to charting out the Revelation scenario...The list randomizer just won't work with that, and I'm not necessarily planning a full swath of cross-border romances.) and a female Corrin.

1. Jakob*Felicia

2. Kaze*Mozu

3. Silas*Hinoka

4. Ryoma*Corrin

5. Takumi*Orochi

6. Tsubaki*Hana (Tsubaki is pretty much my only unwillingness to use the localized names)

7. Saizo*Oboro

8. Hinata*Azura

9. Hayato*Rinkah (I'm not sure why I have no problem with Rinkah when I shrink from "Subaki"; must be the identical pronunciation.)

10. Azama*Sakura

11. Kaden*Setsuna

Not marrying within the coterie: Kagero

Now...let's see what everyone else is planning. (Maybe this way I can tell which pairings have the best timbres with minimal spoiling...)