Felicia's voice a little unfitting

Spellsion

I love her voice. She sounds very, super awkward but it's endearing, especially her Happy Birthday line.

If they told her VA to make her sound awkward, they were probably going for the western equivalent of the Japanese high-pitched, anime voice.

I don't think the voice itself is bad at all, it's actually fitting. I just feel like the quality and consistency we had in Awakening isn't there to the same degree anymore. Awakening definitely felt more polished, but either way we'll get used to the voices soon enough.

As evidenced by most of the opinions in this thread, the localization did their job.

I actually kinda like it. Yeah, it sounds like an awkward and clumsy college-aged girl, but that fits her. She's no longer a purely high-pitched squeaky-voiced moe blob.

I think Felicia's voice fits her really well personally. It sounds appropriate for a clumsy and cheerful character.

Effie's voice on the other hand, my god... I thought that one of my male units was talking at first.