Least Favorite Characters?

Elibean Spaceman

Forrest is not exactly treated like hes just a trope tbh. Theres a pretty serious and lovely message to his character. No one treats him as if hes doing anything wrong, except Leo at first. And he gets told as a result. Forrest is treated with care, and isnt offensive in any way. In fact, theres more to him than just cute clothes. Nina, in localization is toned down a little and is presented to be more of a dreamer, than just a yaoi fetishist. While she has her moments of "daydreaming" about dudes, its not exactly as fujoshi as her Japanese self.

Why are you leaving Velouria out of the fetish list? Shes such a huge fetish, its almost like its smacking you across the face. Little Red Riding Hood? Check. Furry wolf girl? Check. Silly, yet innocent personality? Check. Omg my dude.

I suppose it's true that Foleo gets treated with more respect, but at the same time, essentially his only real unique thing gets brought up in pretty much every support, doesn't it? It's constantly there to remind people that he's a guy. I'm glad to hear Nina's been toned down as well.

The thing about Velour is that she's fucking filthy, but hey, if people get turned on by that, then who am I to judge. I just figured that Kinu serves as an example of the same fetish, essentially. I'm also a complete hypocrite since I've got a soft spot for her; I think it's because she looks like Nah, whose design I really like.

Wait, Little Red Riding Hood is a fetish? That's a new one; I thought it was just there for the wolf motif.

Edited by Thane

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it's true that Foleo gets treated with more respect, but at the same time, essentially his only real unique thing gets brought up in pretty much every support, doesn't it? It's constantly there to remind people that he's a guy. I'm glad to hear Nina's been toned down as well.

The thing about Velour is that she's fucking filthy, but hey, if people get turned on by that, then who am I to judge. I just figured that Kinu serves as an example of the same fetish, essentially. I'm also a complete hypocrite since I've got a soft spot for her; I think it's because she looks like Nah, whose design I really like.

Wait, Little Red Riding Hood is a fetish? That's a new one; I thought it was just there for the wolf motif.

CVGNOziUEAAdDs1.jpg

On the subject of Forrest, he turned out a lot better than I expected simply because he isn't treated like a joke character.

Velouria likes rubbish and gross things, yeah. But she also innocently makes people uncomfortable or invades their space without understanding that its weird. Her being a little weird like that is kind of a turn-on for some folks. Especially furries. Little Red Riding Hood (especially Wolfy) is a bit fetishy. Perhaps its not as widespread as i thought and perhaps a bigger fetish in the West. But ive seen quite a bit of Japanese artists and some media with it. (like Dalkstalkers and shit) The common fetish or trope seems to be Big Bad Wolf as a bishie and Red as a moeblob. But plenty of furry art with Red as a wolf girl shows up in google.

All that said, i do like Velouria. Shes adorable and weird and i have a soft spot for cute weirdos.

As for Forrest, hes more about fashion than just looking like a girl. And his supports with Leo outline why he loves girly clothes and it is treated with care. Im very proud of the game for not just poking fun at his appearance and making him out to be a mere trap character. Elise screaming at Leo and validating Forrest was really awesome.

CVGNOziUEAAdDs1.jpg

On the subject of Forrest, he turned out a lot better than I expected simply because he isn't treated like a joke character.

Yeah both is a lot of fun, apparently. Cute, fun fanservice with a smile.

Velouria likes rubbish and gross things, yeah. But she also innocently makes people uncomfortable or invades their space without understanding that its weird. Her being a little weird like that is kind of a turn-on for some folks. Especially furries. Little Red Riding Hood (especially Wolfy) is a bit fetishy. Perhaps its not as widespread as i thought and perhaps a bigger fetish in the West. But ive seen quite a bit of Japanese artists and some media with it. (like Dalkstalkers and shit) The common fetish or trope seems to be Big Bad Wolf as a bishie and Red as a moeblob. But plenty of furry art with Red as a wolf girl shows up in google.

All that said, i do like Velouria. Shes adorable and weird and i have a soft spot for cute weirdos.

As for Forrest, hes more about fashion than just looking like a girl. And his supports with Leo outline why he loves girly clothes and it is treated with care. Im very proud of the game for not just poking fun at his appearance and making him out to be a mere trap character. Elise screaming at Leo and validating Forrest was really awesome.

Yeah both is a lot of fun, apparently. Cute, fun fanservice with a smile.

Yeah I think fox girls are way more popular. I have literally no idea why though; I know furries are a thing and whatever people like to wank to in their own spare time is none of my business, but I don't see where it comes from or why foxes in particular are so...attractive?

Velour is cool though. I just wish she was a tad more interesting and not filthy; I'm a bit of a neat freak. She and I could never be together.

I agree, I was actually surprised that the game did treat it with respect as well. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's also walking fetish fuel.

Y'know, Hyrule Warriors really made me see that fan service can be done right - sure it wasn't THAT sort of fan service (for the most part), but it was still fan service, and it was pretty damn enjoyable.

Yeah I think fox girls are way more popular. I have literally no idea why though; I know furries are a thing and whatever people like to wank to in their own spare time is none of my business, but I don't see where it comes from or why foxes in particular are so...attractive?

Velour is cool though. I just wish she was a tad more interesting and not filthy; I'm a bit of a neat freak. She and I could never be together.

I agree, I was actually surprised that the game did treat it with respect as well. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's also walking fetish fuel.

Y'know, Hyrule Warriors really made me see that fan service can be done right - sure it wasn't THAT sort of fan service (for the most part), but it was still fan service, and it was pretty damn enjoyable.

Agreed. When it comes to fanservice, more need to be like Hyrule Warriors.

.....which reminds me that I still want Fire Emblem Warriors to be a thing.

In Conquest, Takumi. The douche literally attempts to kill a Nohrian child just because said child was "annoying" and Nohrian. The Hoshidans in Conquest in general are extremely dispicable, treating all Nohrians (even innocent ones) like trash just because of the actions of their tyrannical king.

i see Xander and Ryoma are taking a beating her. honestly its hard to judge them off of 1 version of the game, playing conquest and birthright shows you the 2 sides of each character.

Ryoma is the loving big brother who cares for his family and is pretty wise as well, but he has his faults, like in support dialogue with Azura or after getting Azura in Conquest we learn Ryoma has and always will treat Azura like his true sister, but when you choose Nohr he acts like you're being tricked or brainwashed despite knowing that theres more to family then just blood, so his anger in Conquest never seemed all that justified, and i know most of it is over betraying Mikoto but still, and his support dialogue with Corrin didn't make it seem like he wanted to get to know Corrin so much as to explain more about his past though he does inquire Silas about Corrin, plus the A support with Azura is funny but shows his wisdom might only stem towards insight and honor, and for a man of honor having his younger siblings refer to the enemy as scum or dogs is pretty off.

Xander is the tough love older brother who wants to see you become strong and is a dominant figure on the battlefield, i don't have A support with xander but there is a mutual trust between Corrin and Xander and despite how he appears in Birthright he is just as honorable as Ryoma, Xander wishes to see Corrin and the other siblings to be strong, and Ryoma is the same though i feel like Ryoma is more about the spiritual sense as Xander is more about the physical sense, his anger in Birthright seems more justified as you have abandoned the people who raised you and cared for you and even in Birthright Corrin doesn't say its because they are his blood, he sides with Hoshido because Garon is evil.

these 2 are pretty hard to compare as they are opposites, as that seems to be how they were written to be especially when you look at the rest of the family,

Hinoka is all about brawn where as Camilla is all about beauty, both will protect you no matter what but Camilla treats you like almost a child and cares for your health (naps and spa treatments) where as Hinoka treats you more like an adult and cares for your physical prowess (training mostly)

Leo trains to be acknowledged and competes with his brother where as Takumi wishes to be the best and even refers to himself as the strong one in the family as opposed to Leo being the smart one.

and Sakura and Elise is pretty obvious.

Xander is the tough love older brother who wants to see you become strong and is a dominant figure on the battlefield, i don't have A support with xander but there is a mutual trust between Corrin and Xander and despite how he appears in Birthright he is just as honorable as Ryoma,

You and I must have some very different takes on what "honorable" means.

Xander is the tough love older brother who wants to see you become strong and is a dominant figure on the battlefield, i don't have A support with xander but there is a mutual trust between Corrin and Xander and despite how he appears in Birthright he is just as honorable as Ryoma, Xander wishes to see Corrin and the other siblings to be strong, and Ryoma is the same though i feel like Ryoma is more about the spiritual sense as Xander is more about the physical sense, his anger in Birthright seems more justified as you have abandoned the people who raised you and cared for you and even in Birthright Corrin doesn't say its because they are his blood, he sides with Hoshido because Garon is evil.

People's problems with Xander mostly stem how every action he takes in both Birthright and Conquest contradict the idea of him having any form of honor or nobility. Ryoma mostly gets hate over the Elise thing (which I still don't agree with).

In Conquest, Takumi. The douche literally attempts to kill a Nohrian child just because said child was "annoying" and Nohrian. The Hoshidans in Conquest in general are extremely dispicable, treating all Nohrians (even innocent ones) like trash just because of the actions of their tyrannical king.

This has been discussed before elsewhere, but Elise isn't an "innocent." She's a combatant in a war, fighting on the side of the aggressors, and chose to fight despite knowing it was in fact a war and she was probably going to have to kill people to survive. Depending on when she's promoted, she could have killed enemy soldiers herself. Now if Elise hadn't been a party member before this and was just tagging along with Corrin for whatever reason or Takumi had attacked an actual innocent Nohrian, the point might stand.

(I’d also like to know where any actual innocent Nohrians show up in Conquest for the Hoshido Royals to act like jerks to. If anything, the Nohrians Royals are far worse towards innocent Nohrians and Hoshidans.)

Edited by AzureSen

You and I must have some very different takes on what "honorable" means.

GOOD, honor is something that you should have your own definition for.

i felt he is honorable at least to me as he sides with you in Conquest down to not killing Hoshidans and is the one who initiates the fight after you arrive in Izumo in Conquest, even if he isn't as honorable as Ryoma its undeniable he has some honor, Birthright makes him out as a villain but have you played Conquest? Takumia couldn't be any less of an asshole all he wants to do is kill you and any one who has nohrian blood, hes the Xander of Conquest.

also people who are saying Iago, Hans and Garon's actions are his fault or talk the character down for them is just not right, he may not openly voice his desire for peace like Ryoma, but if he didn't believe in peace he would've killed you during chapter 7 of Conquest easily, but he is clearly just enough to believe you and aid you in taking down his own father. i'm not saying hes better than Ryoma, i like Ryoma more but hating on Xander is just unjustified.

i felt he is honorable at least to me as he sides with you in Conquest down to not killing Hoshidans and is the one who initiates the fight after you arrive in Izumo in Conquest, even if he isn't as honorable as Ryoma its undeniable he has some honor, Birthright makes him out as a villain but have you played Conquest? Takumia couldn't be any less of an asshole all he wants to do is kill you and any one who has nohrian blood, hes the Xander of Conquest.

also people who are saying Iago, Hans and Garon's actions are his fault or talk the character down for them is just not right, he may not openly voice his desire for peace like Ryoma, but if he didn't believe in peace he would've killed you during chapter 7 of Conquest easily, but he is clearly just enough to believe you and aid you in taking down his own father. i'm not saying hes better than Ryoma, i like Ryoma more but hating on Xander is just unjustified.

Wait, what? What kind of an attitude is that? Have you just ignored everything that has been said about Xander here or did you just write off several people's opinions as "unjustified"?

Also, did you just ask me if I have played Conquest? I played all three routes months ago; it's BECAUSE of both Conquest and Birthright that I find Xander to be such a little shit. He's directly responsible for a lot of people dying, acts like a coward with daddy issues and overall comes across as a very immoral person even though the game tries to portray him in a positive light.

I would stay and argue this point further, but it's far too late where I live. I'm sure someone else can take over for me though.

Conquest Corrin is an enemy of Hoshido. Corrin has done nothing to warrant Takumi's mercy or worship by the time Hoshido is finally steamrolled.

And honestly, given how vile Nohr!Corrin becomes, I was 100% behind Takumi trying to kill them.

I really don't understand why people keep assuming anyone criticizing Xander hasn't played Conquest. Yes, I've played Conquest. Xander is not any better in it. In fact, he's worse than he is on Birthright, by the virtue that Conquest is trying to portray him has a hero. He admits himself that he knows his father has changed and is a tyrant, but refuses to do anything about it. He intervenes when he can (read: only when he or the people he loves aren't in danger), but refuses to do anything that would actually change things in Nohr. He refuses to do anything about Hans despite Garon's complete lack of caring about anything other than destroying Hoshido and making Corrin suffer.

[spoiler=MAJOR CONQUEST SPOILERS]He doesn't agree to take down Garon until he knows that the Garon currently running Nohr is an imposer.

And the most damning thing is, he could do something about: rebel. Overthrow Garon and become King, and change Nohr for the better. But instead, he chooses not to because it would be too inconvenient and might have a negative impact on the little family unit he's built with Kamui and the others.

Tell me why Takumi shouldn't want to kill you after from his perspective after you basically just killed his mother and a bunch of civilians and than abandoned Hoshido for the people who want to invade and conquer them making it look even more like the assassination was intentional. Also Takumi doesn't want mass genocide of Nohrians I have no idea where you're even getting that.

He has little reason to believe you're capable of achieving peace between Nohr and Hoshido. He doesn't want to kill you because you're his little sibling.

Finally, hating Xander is easily justified especially after Birthright's finale.

People's problems with Xander mostly stem how every action he takes in both Birthright and Conquest contradict the idea of him having any form of honor or nobility. Ryoma mostly gets hate over the Elise thing (which I still don't agree with).

someone with no honor or nobility would've let Ryoma and his siblings be killed in Izumo, he is also angry over Iago, Hans and Garon slaughtering the Hoshidons after beating Yukimura.

people wanted him to attack Garon or openly oppose him, but Garon is clearly extremely powerful and is willing to kill ANY of his children given the chance, im not saying Xander is the best of people but at the very least he sides with you during Conquest, he doesn't side with you during Birthright but Ryoma and the others simply call you evil with no knowledge of your plans so it's an equal sin on both sides.

he may not be the best of people ( especially if you have only played Birthright) but he sides with you to take down his father from within shows he is somewhat noble, trusting the advice of a less experienced fighter who is also your younger brother in his decisions, especially when the order is don't kill these people, is honorable to me.

Holy format break! Who's the smartass responsible for this?!

To respond to an above point: why would I want to play as a character who has no choice in their actions? It's really not fun. It's true, sometimes people have no choice in their actions. But they're awful as protagonists because it's frustrating to see their inaction. It's frustrating to see them not be able to do anything. While not everyone has the strength to make a difference, the reason stories often focus on the ones who DO is because they are interesting in that they made a difference even when most people could not. Someone who doesn't stand up, even if realistic, is boring.

Speaking of which, I think I've pinpointed my real reason for disliking Nohr!Kamui. (Reasons for disliking Revelation!Kamui are different, and I don't really dislike Hoshido!Kamui.)

Playing as Kamui on Nohr simply isn't empowering. He's stuck in a shitty situation, but he can't do anything about it. And when Aqua does get a plan, it really isn't any different than if he'd just continued doing nothing, and even when he wants to accomplish something Garon and his lackeys are there to undo what he wanted to do.

Micaiah in FE10 felt more empowering than Nohr!Kamui. Yes, she is stuck in a shitty situation too. But in part 1, we saw her rebelling against Begnion. And in part 3, she actively decides to stay in a shitty situation because she loves her country. Micaiah doesn't care if she goes down as a villain in history, as long as it is for the good of Daein and Daein's survival. I can respect that. Micaiah is in a shit situation, but she never whines and she knows full well that she will need to make unsavory decisions to save Daein. But she accepts that she can be the bad guy as long as it saves her country.

Kamui actually had a choice, unlike Micaiah, to choose whether he wanted to be in Nohr or Hoshido. And when he chooses Nohr, he doesn't really get to choose what he wants to do. He's just following Garon's orders up until chapter 15, when Aqua tells him about her "plan" … which in all honestly is not really a plan? I mean … Garon was already invading Hoshido. All Aqua's plan added was an additional step at the end of invading Hoshido. And even then, anything Kamui tries to do is overruled by Garon and Iago and Ganz, who only exist to make him cry.

[spoiler=Conquest spoilers]And unlike Micaiah, Kamui can't even have the decency to admit that in Hoshido's eyes, he may be the villain in all this. What does he say again? "My happiness is a small price to pay to save the world"? You seemed perfectly happy in the Conquest ending scene, laughing with all of your Nohr siblings and getting the undeserved forgiveness of your sisters in Hoshido. No, your happiness is not the sacrifice. The real sacrifice is Hoshido.

"I hope one day we can meet together and laugh as siblings"? Hey genius, one of those siblings just threw himself off a damn wall in the previous chapter! He's dead! You CAN'T be one whole family anymore!

And he still seems to think that he "saved" Hoshido. He didn't really do anything to save them. I think the only time he actually made a difference was saving Hinoka, but other than that nothing he does in the actual invasion of Hoshido really sticks. If Kamui had some decency like Micaiah to realize that he still was complicit in the invasion of Hoshido and may go down as the bad guy to them, or if he actively acknowledged that Hoshido was the sacrifice to pay for saving NOHR, I'd be fine with it. But the way the story is written … it's like it wants me to believe he's the good guy in everything when he's not.

Great post. This pretty much explains why I hate Nohr!Kamui. Removing agency from your protagonist for the bulk of the story is the biggest mistake you can make for a story. While Kamui acknowledges that people will likely hate him for what he does (like Michaiah), he says "because they don't understand why I'm doing this". Kamui maintains that he's ultimately doing the right thing "for the good of the world". No, Kamui, you're not doing it for the good of the world, you're not even doing it for Nohr (you already crushed two dissident factions in Nohr, one of which lead to a massacre). You're doing it to protect your siblings. At least Michaiah admitted she was becoming immoral to protect the country she loves.

Edited by NekoKnight

someone with no honor or nobility would've let Ryoma and his siblings be killed in Izumo, he is also angry over Iago, Hans and Garon slaughtering the Hoshidons after beating Yukimura.

people wanted him to attack Garon or openly oppose him, but Garon is clearly extremely powerful and is willing to kill ANY of his children given the chance, im not saying Xander is the best of people but at the very least he sides with you during Conquest, he doesn't side with you during Birthright but Ryoma and the others simply call you evil with no knowledge of your plans so it's an equal sin on both sides.

he may not be the best of people ( especially if you have only played Birthright) but he sides with you to take down his father from within shows he is somewhat noble, trusting the advice of a less experienced fighter who is also your younger brother in his decisions, especially when the order is don't kill these people, is honorable to me.

The former is another example of his inconsistent code of honor, and the latter is hypocritical given the lives of how many Nohrians he's allowed Garon, Hans and Iago to claim. Not to mention that Corrin and Xander are leading only one part of Nohr's army, which means we can only imagine how much carnage the Nohr army is inflicting elsewhere.

Garon isn't actually that powerful. [spoiler=MAJOR CONQUEST AND BIRTHRIGHT SPOILERS]Yes, even in his transformed final boss forms.

He relies almost entirely on Iago and the royal siblings to do everything for him and, again, doesn't seem interested in much other than destroying Hoshido and Corrin. And given how utterly moronic, self-serving, and destructive Corrin and Azura's plan is on the Conquest path, the Hoshido siblings have every right to call them evil, even if they don't know what Corrin's planning.

Edited by AzureSen

Thane

it was a rhetorical question, i assume everyone has played Conquest my "attitude" is someone trying to take a neutral stance until guys like you and Azure push me into a corner to make me look biased but i tell those people and you, refer to my original comment, and congratulations on beating all 3 games months ago, it's good to know your ego talks for you, and Xander being directly responsible? don't make me laugh, it was Garon who set the events in motion and calling him a coward. why? so you, like every other biased person, thinks Xander should've rebelled or fought Garon.

need i remind you Azura died in order for Garon to be weakened and be able to be defeated

about Takumi wanting mass genocide of Nohrians, he grew up with Azura and doesn't trust her for having Nohrian blood, thats reason enough its not until he sees how bad Nohr is that he sort of changes.

and Azure, he seems pretty consistent to me, not wanting unarmed soldiers to be killed seems pretty honorable to me, hell in the first cinematic during the prologue he accepts Ryoma's duel, another sign of both honor and Nobility, and before you go on about getting help from his siblings the other Hosidan Siblings arrive to and about Garon's power, theres a thing called game play vs story. i can beat SSG Goku as Hercule in the game but in the story Hercule would get destroyed and as for Garon i refer you to my earlier spoiler.

Finally i don't think Conquest was trying to make Xander or Corrin the hero, Conquest makes them the Anti-heroes or even tragic heroes and before anyone comments on Corrin being happy during the endings, i say the following.

Don't tell me the events of the game, don't tell me what the game tells you or makes obvious to you, i want to argue with someone who infers, assumes, reads in between the lines, and analyzes the game instead of doing what these 2 did and just re-tell me the game. so Goodnight everyone i'm outta here i'm sorry for having an and defending the opinions of others and i apologize if i offended.

Thane

it was a rhetorical question, i assume everyone has played Conquest my "attitude" is someone trying to take a neutral stance until guys like you and Azure push me into a corner to make me look biased but i tell those people and you, refer to my original comment, and congratulations on beating all 3 games months ago, it's good to know your ego talks for you, and Xander being directly responsible? don't make me laugh, it was Garon who set the events in motion and calling him a coward. why? so you, like every other biased person, thinks Xander should've rebelled or fought Garon.

need i remind you Azura died in order for Garon to be weakened and be able to be defeated

about Takumi wanting mass genocide of Nohrians, he grew up with Azura and doesn't trust her for having Nohrian blood, thats reason enough its not until he sees how bad Nohr is that he sort of changes.

and Azure, he seems pretty consistent to me, not wanting unarmed soldiers to be killed seems pretty honorable to me, hell in the first cinematic during the prologue he accepts Ryoma's duel, another sign of both honor and Nobility, and before you go on about getting help from his siblings the other Hosidan Siblings arrive to and about Garon's power, theres a thing called game play vs story. i can beat SSG Goku as Hercule in the game but in the story Hercule would get destroyed and as for Garon i refer you to my earlier spoiler.

Finally i don't think Conquest was trying to make Xander or Corrin the hero, Conquest makes them the Anti-heroes or even tragic heroes and before anyone comments on Corrin being happy during the endings, i say the following.

Don't tell me the events of the game, don't tell me what the game tells you or makes obvious to you, i want to argue with someone who infers, assumes, reads in between the lines, and analyzes the game instead of doing what these 2 did and just re-tell me the game. so Goodnight everyone i'm outta here i'm sorry for having an and defending the opinions of others and i apologize if i offended.

NnoGhN1.gif

Don't mind me, just gonna sit back and see how this plays out.

I haven't finished Conquest, but I'm not a huge fan of how ConqCorrin is portrayed. For someone raised in Nohr, he's so idealistic and feels like your average good-guy protag.

I can get behind the whole 'infiltrate and de-corrupt the system' aspect of the story arc, but Nohrrin is so soft and squeamish when anything morally-questionable happens. It's strange to think he wasn't educated to be as pragmatic as his siblings.

His personality really isn't anything to write home about, and you can see the same ideals in other peace-loving protags in mediocre anime.

[spoiler=Nohr 27 spoilers]Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Nohr siblings only stand up to Garon after he started attacking them? And the younger three not even then? Because unless they changed something in the localization, I'm pretty sure Camilla, Leon, and Elise were all "even if it's a snot monster that's still Father" and the only reason Marx jumped in was because "the father I knew would never raise a hand to his own children!"

So does that imply that if snot!Garon hadn't attacked his own children in that chapter that they would've just let him run around doing as he wishes even if he were a snot monster?

EDIT: Also, when the fuck does Takumi (or any of the Hoshidan siblings) want a genocide of Nohrian people? If anything, they're just fighting against Nohrian soldiers, not civilians. To my knowledge, the only people who massacre civilians and surrendered soldiers are Ganz and Iago. Who are Nohrian.

Edited by Sunwoo

(I'm just going to address the stuff addressed to me and some of the general stuff.)

Thane

it was a rhetorical question, i assume everyone has played Conquest

i see Xander and Ryoma are taking a beating her. honestly its hard to judge them off of 1 version of the game, playing conquest and birthright shows you the 2 sides of each character.

Bold mine. I'm not saying that it couldn't have been meant in a rhetorical way, but the wording certainly suggests otherwise.

Nothing about that indicates that Takumi wants to commit genocide against Nohrians, nor does anything in particular that the Hoshido siblings do on either route. And honestly, Takumi's mistrust makes sense; as far as he knows, Azura is the daughter of the man who killed his father and who has been making it clear that he plans to invade Takumi's homeland.

and Azure, he seems pretty consistent to me, not wanting unarmed soldiers to be killed seems pretty honorable to me,

He's only against it because he wants to kill his enemies in battle, not when they can't fight back.

[spoiler=CONQUEST SPOILERS]See also Chapter 18, where he gives a similar justification for saving the Hoshido siblings.

hell in the first cinematic during the prologue he accepts Ryoma's duel, another sign of both honor and Nobility,

The first cinematic is a dream sequence that has no bearing on his actual character. EDIT: Unless there was one in Chapter 6 I forgot, in which case it still doesn't make him honorable or noble.

and before you go on about getting help from his siblings the other Hosidan Siblings arrive to and about Garon's power, theres a thing called game play vs story. i can beat SSG Goku as Hercule in the game but in the story Hercule would get destroyed and as for Garon i refer you to my earlier spoiler.

There's a problem with that analogy.

[spoiler=MAJOR SPOILERS FOR BOTH ROUTES]Before he reveals himself in the endgame chapters, there is absolutely zero evidence presented to the player and the characters that Garon is anything more than a very strong human. Even his slime form is not indicated to be abnormally strong. So that's not really a good reason for them to sit on their hands and do nothing.

Don't tell me the events of the game, don't tell me what the game tells you or makes obvious to you, i want to argue with someone who infers, assumes, reads in between the lines, and analyzes the game instead of doing what these 2 did and just re-tell me the game.

That's exactly what I have been doing. If I did, in your words, "tell you what the game tells you or makes obvious to you," then I'd agree with you about Xander, because that's exactly how the narrative tries to portray him. It's because I've been reading in between the lines that I realized how horrible Xander is. Me pointing out events in the game's narrative that contradict what they try to say about Xander as proof of my points is not the same.

EDIT: SORRY ANYONE WHO SAW WHAT WAS IN THOSE BROKEN SPOILER TAGS

Edited by AzureSen