So, you captured anyone yet?

Pretty_Handsome

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captured an two Oni and a Weapon Master, bought a fighter and a knight Einherjar too! I'm working on Kumagera, Nichol and Vashuhara on my female save file, but if anyone has them in their Mycastle team please let me know!

​Definitely enjoying using them,have not had any problem without the Support bonuses. :)

I was going to get Daniela, but some guy killed Orochi before I could ;-;

So far, just a generic shrine maiden bc I love their design and a ruffian. I should nab someone else...

EDIT: oh I let that ruffian go so it's just a maiden haha

Edited by Shadowess

I've been poking around quite a bit and I've noticed that some capturable bosses (especially on higher difficulties) are carrying skills around that they would not be able to learn during training if recruited.

Examples include:

Haitaka, who has Rally Defense by default and Patient Assurance on Hard difficulty

Kumagera, who has Raven Strike by default and Magic Counter and Swallow Strike on Hard difficulty

Any others to look out for?

Edited by Roflolxp54

What about Lloyd/Lleweyn, and the Hoshidan bosses?

Haven't fought any Hoshidans- doing Relevations. Only one I wanted to save was Candace, and she parked on a fort and I could t hit her. Just killed her. The other Paralogues bosses have been criminals, well so was she, but ones I have no chance of respecting.

How do you capture people? I have the prison set up, but I've only had one Invasion pop up. I just finished ch 16 on birthright. I'm connected to wireless play, but I don't do much internet stuff... mainly just update my own castle, not much exploring, and most of my friends playing don't use wireless

How do you capture people? I have the prison set up, but I've only had one Invasion pop up. I just finished ch 16 on birthright. I'm connected to wireless play, but I don't do much internet stuff... mainly just update my own castle, not much exploring, and most of my friends playing don't use wireless

Orochi or zero it is their special skill to capture units

I got Haitaka, and I've been using him as part of my main team just fine. In fact, Rally Defense has been very useful.

Haitaka_03_zpsqxhrqpfe.jpg

I've also gotten a generic Wyvern Rider that ended up being called "Edsel" from the Cheve rebels. I kind of want to use him, although I fear he won't hold up due to the generic growths. Still, he starts with Quick Draw, an archer-line skill, and it's the closest thing I can get to rescuing some of them in the Nohr route... Stats-wise, he's basically on par with my Beruka right now.

Generic_Edsel_CheveWyvernKnight_02_zpsujGeneric_Edsel_CheveWyvernKnight_01_zps8e

The generic wyvern rider model also looks pretty unique without his helmet, with white hair and blue eyes.

Generic_Edsel_CheveWyvernKnight_zpsq6p8k

Edited by NeonZ

I captured the boss for Sophie's paralogue. It took this dude forever to break down but I refused to let this guy leave--if he didn't join me, he was going to live in that prison. He survived Niles, Leo, Beruka but only faltered in the face of Elise and Azura.

Like, Niles, you only had one job--why is it that Elise can do it better than you?

Edited by SaiSymbolic