So I married Setsuna in my Birthright file...

Anomalocaris

Neither... Don't you want all the kids? Go for the Second Gen Fox Girl. Or Felicia's sister.

Wife > Kids

I'm a simple man, with children last on my list of things I should be concerned about. They never really appealed to me much tbh.

I am the only one who didn't really interpret anything lewd from that? Merely that she just wanted to be alone with her hubby.

...Oh.

Actually, I saw it that way too, but felt like playing along instead.

And this is what she had to say to me in my room.

SlI9Ekp.jpg

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Wow, these new lines are just as if not lewder than the Japanese ones during the Amie moments. This is actually surprising.

And people say Nintendo is family friendly.

Wife > Kids

I'm a simple man, with children last on my list of things I should be concerned about. They never really appealed to me much tbh.

Yeah, but kids in this game are like Pokemon to me. Gotta catch... errrr breed...

Them all.

I married Hana and she said something along the lines of "Now THAT was a lot more fun than training!" When she was in my room. Implications galore

Yeesh. I don't have much more to say but...

Holy hell.

I'd be curious to see if there is a patterned difference in the lines we get from the guys (minus Niles, I would assume. ;) ) vs. the girls. I don't necessarily think it's malicious sexism if we do find a pattern. I think it may potentially tell us something about what IS thinks maile vs. female players want, though. Or the results may be varied and end up based on character rather than presumed player expectation. Either way it's potentially fascinating.

If anyone has gotten more of these comments, I'd be interested in seeing them. Um, for science.

I married my Corrin to Hinoka.

Invited Takumi in to boost support. (Only at C rank at the time)

He says something along the line of, "Were ya'll playing drums? It was awfully loud in here.", when walking in.

Corrin and Hinoka into dat rough sex.

Edited by crazy_man

He says something along the line of, "Were ya'll playing drums? It was awfully loud in here.", when walking in.

HA.

Crap. Now I have another candidate: Camilla, Felicia, and now Hinoka. OR marry second gen so I can get every character.