So I married Setsuna in my Birthright file...

Anomalocaris

Well this ensures at least 10 playthroughs for me to see what all the various my room lines are and supports. Not including all the classes I am interested in. I married Nyx in my run but she hasn't really said anything like that yet.

Edited by Tolvir

Though not as blatant as the other ones that have been posted, my avatar is married to Kaden and he says:

"Hey, Avatar! Welcome home. I can think of a few ways to de-stress!" which I raised an eyebrow at the first time I saw it, lol.

I'd be curious to see if there is a patterned difference in the lines we get from the guys (minus Niles, I would assume. ;) ) vs. the girls. I don't necessarily think it's malicious sexism if we do find a pattern. I think it may potentially tell us something about what IS thinks maile vs. female players want, though. Or the results may be varied and end up based on character rather than presumed player expectation. Either way it's potentially fascinating.

The only thing that should be construed from this is how TREEHOUSE thinks they should portray the characters. From what I've read of the Japanese version everyone has lewd-esqe dialogue as well as innocuous responses (some more than others). If the localization only has one per character, or has a variety that favors one side of the lewd-to-not spectrum, that only speaks for how Treehouse wanted that character to be shown...

Sounds like you have a lot of support grinding ahead of you...

I finally finished my excel spread sheet of marry, going to marry, unable to marry, already married, with Camilla and Benoit the only ones left. I will raise them to A and see if I like him, if not she's MINE.

I'm sure it's one of Takumi's generic responses to be invited into a couple's room.

The fact he said this while his sister was there was the funny bit.

I never got that one of all the times I've invited Takumi while married to Kaze, unless it differs between Male/Female Corrin.

Instead I kept getting, "Huh! If this is how it is, I'll get my slippers. We can all cuddle." Heh

I married my Corrin to Hinoka.

Invited Takumi in to boost support. (Only at C rank at the time)

He says something along the line of, "Were ya'll playing drums? It was awfully loud in here.", when walking in.

Corrin and Hinoka into dat rough sex.

Alternative interpretation: Actually, they were just having a sparring match. The thing that sounded like drums was their feet pounding against the floorboards from all the leaping and dodging. Of course, the connotations that it may have been something else entirely remain entirely deliberate.

Married Felicia in my Nohr playthrough and invited Leo and he said

What are you doing Corrin. You're obviously not studying.

Relentless bastard...

"Goddamnit, Leo! I'm trying to get busy with one of our maids, can't you come back another time?!"

"Goddamnit, Leo! I'm trying to get busy with one of our maids, can't you come back another time?!"

"But you're the one that invited me!"

Fire Emblem, fun for the whole family!

Dear god what have I done? Would be even more awkward if I married Camilla...

I know this might be off topic but I just blew steam off of Jakob in Our Room.

...I'm not sure how I feel in the aftermath of our tryst.

EDIT: His lips were ready to serve afterwards. I felt no guilt as I invited precious cinnamon bun Kana into the Love Our Room.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Alternative interpretation: Actually, they were just having a sparring match. The thing that sounded like drums was their feet pounding against the floorboards from all the leaping and dodging. Of course, the connotations that it may have been something else entirely remain entirely deliberate.

Maybe if it was Rinkah (or Charlotte but she's in Conquest).

Maybe if it was Rinkah (or Charlotte but she's in Conquest).

Well, Hinoka does seem pretty enthusiastic about her naginata. And sharp objects in general, for that matter. It's a small wonder her secondary class isn't Ninja, what with how much she apparently likes knives.