Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 10 pm GMT. Place your bets who thinks Fates will be announced for us Europeans and Australians.

Not gonna lie, I think we will get it on the 25th of June, considering we got FEA exactly a year after Japan got it (I hope I am wrong though. I can't wait any longer).

Not gonna lie, I think we will get it on the 25th of June, considering we got FEA exactly a year after Japan got it (I hope I am wrong though. I can't wait any longer).

Nuuuuuuu. Please don't let it be any later than april!

According to this "leak" (grain of salt) http://gonintendo.com/stories/253219-rumor-early-details-on-tomorrow-s-european-nintendo-direct it's very likely we'll get a release date, and that given it's about "summer" releases, we'll probably get it in June. I'm happy we might be getting info on it at all, but still. Not happy.

The direct specify spring and summer release so fates 98% likelihood will get a release date. However, I sure hope to God it won't be in June but April. While we got awakening one year after the Japanese release but we also have to factor in we also got it two months after the US release. I rather hope they emulate two month after US rather one year after JP release...

The waiting game is killing me...

Edited by FoliFF

I don't think it'll be June either. I bet on April or early May. Awakening was released in Europe two month and a half after the USA release, With the content of Fates, I bet on three month max for the traduction.

I just hope we get a release date. I need to pre-order the SE before a similar situation happens like in the US.

I don't think it'll be June either. I bet on April or early May. Awakening was released in Europe two month and a half after the USA release, With the content of Fates, I bet on three month max for the traduction.

I'm reeeeeally hoping for April or May. I'm preparing to be disappointed however.

I swear, if they make it june.................i will wait for the game and buy it anyway, because i can't do anything about it :(

Unfortunately, yes... x)

Right now my biggest hope is that it'll release sometime before May 25th, since that's when I'm leaving on a vacation to the US, and I'd love to have it before then, mostly so I'm not tempted to buy an NA 3DS and Fates while I'm out there.

My biggest fear is that it will release WHILE I'm gone. If that happens, I'm going to have to figure out someway to pre-order the SE and have it held for me while I'm gone or something... I really hope that doesn't happen, so much hassle AND having to wait for it longer... ._.;

I would guess that this leak has a good chance of being true.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=59014&hl=

If so we can expect a release on the 30th of april but still the official release date could be anything

Well, there is a store in my country that has the release date as 27 may. But i'm told those are just placeholder dates. It still could be anything.

Yeah, there have been a few different rumours about release date "leaks" from various sources with days throughout April and May. At least we'll hopefully find out the truth in a little over 12 hours now...

Yeah, there have been a few different rumours about release date "leaks" from various sources with days throughout April and May. At least we'll hopefully find out the truth in a little over 12 hours now...

12 hours why? is their a direct that's happening or something?