Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Please do! Kinda sucks how limited Ireland is when it comes sourcing games ;;

Is GameStop the only place which will stock it?

I hate their pricing so I buy most of my stuff on Amazon.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is GameStop the only place which will stock it?

I hate their pricing so I buy most of my stuff on Amazon.

They'll probably be the only ones to stock the special edition since GAME shut down all those years ago.

If you're only looking for single copies then Argos and Smyths are pretty good options. They usually don't overprice things too!

...I swear, if the SE doesn't get added to Amazon or GAME in the next 24 hours, I'm just gonna pre order Birthright. This is soooo annoying...

I'm afraid we'll have to wait till Monday :/

(...if we're lucky.)

They'll probably be the only ones to stock the special edition since GAME shut down all those years ago.

If you're only looking for single copies then Argos and Smyths are pretty good options. They usually don't overprice things too!

I remember getting the Xenoblade Chronicles X Limited Edition from GAME last year, so I think they are still doing special editions, if that's what you mean

I remember getting the Xenoblade Chronicles X Limited Edition from GAME last year, so I think they are still doing special editions, if that's what you mean

GAME closed down all of their Irish branches as far as I know. I'm not too sure whether they'd still ship here though.

GAME closed down all of their Irish branches as far as I know. I'm not too sure whether they'd still ship here though.

I looked on their website and it says that they can ship to Ireland, both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, so that should be fine for you! As of when the Special Editions are pre-order-able, probably Monday because that's usually when the do most of the updates and new items, etc.

I looked on their website and it says that they can ship to Ireland, both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, so that should be fine for you! As of when the Special Editions are pre-order-able, probably Monday because that's usually when the do most of the updates and new items, etc.

Oooh perfect! Thanks for the heads up, now I've one more place to keep an eye on c:

Is the PAL version of the game multilanguage?
Suppose I buy a Spanish version of the game, will I be able to play it on my Italian 3DS... in Italian maybe?

Edited by Pikappa93

Don't some retailer update their sites on Saturday? I think Amazon does that? Well otherwise many will wake up early on Monday to spam F5 xD

Suppose I buy a Spanish version of the game, will I be able to paly it on my Italian 3DS... in Italian maybe?

You mean change the text language in-game to another? I don't see any such option on Awakening so I highly doubt it. Still I have the English version of the game so don't quote me on that.

Edited by FoliFF

If you check my previous post you would have seen it. Either way the name is webhallen dot com. It's a Swedish website and I don't know if they ship stuff outside of Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finlad). I have also to say there isn't any english ver. of the site other than other Scandinavian countries.

Denmark isn't Scandinavia. Webhallen might ship to Nordic countries, I'll have to check that out.

Don't some retailer update their sites on Saturday? I think Amazon does that? Well otherwise many will wake up early on Monday to spam F5 xD

You mean change the text language in-game to another? I don't see any such option on Awakening so I highly doubt it.

Exactly. Such a shame, it would have helped in getting the SE 'XD well, thank you anyway.

Suppose I buy a Spanish version of the game, will I be able to paly it on my Italian 3DS... in Italian maybe?

I believe how they work is they're coded to automatically switch to the language your 3DS is in. There's no option, nor Spanish version, just one PAL version with multiple languages that will automatically cater to your region.

Denmark isn't Scandinavia. Webhallen might ship to Nordic countries, I'll have to check that out.

Actually Denmark is part of Scandinavian countries. It is Finland that people count out on. Scandinavian posses of Sweden, Norway and Denmark which is why we have the "Three crown" symbolism. The Nordic countries however are not only Scandinavian countries but also Finland and Iceland. UK, Greenland, Germany and the Baltic states sometimes also include to the Nordic countries. Normally it's just Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland though.

I thought the Scandinavian countries were the countries on Scandinavia, but I guess I'm wrong >.>

Can anyone tell me why Iceland doesn't have a Gamestop?

I thought the Scandinavian countries were the countries on Scandinavia, but I guess I'm wrong >.>

Can anyone tell me why Iceland doesn't have a Gamestop?

Why would you want to have Gamestop in the first place? They are trash compared to the competitors. Still I don't know how big gaming in Iceland but shouldn't there be retailers that usually sell games?

Suppose I buy a Spanish version of the game, will I be able to play it on my Italian 3DS... in Italian maybe?

I own a french and German copy of POR and RD and they both play in English.

Whether or not Fates will be the same I cannot say.

Set my alarm for 7am this morning to check retailer sites. I've got a total of 4 I'm following now, just in case. No changes at all, so I went back to bed for an hour then woke up for real. Did a bunch of f5ing again... GameManie has now updated their regular releases to show the proper release date (previously they just said 2016), but nothing about the SE or anything.

My husband and I are planning on going to our local GameMania store later today and speaking to a store clerk. If we learn anything, I'll let you guys know.

Edited by Retyl

Set my alarm for 7am this morning to check retailer sites. I've got a total of 4 I'm following now, just in case. No changes at all, so I went back to bed for an hour then woke up for real. Did a bunch of f5ing again... GameManie has now updated their regular releases to show the proper release date (previously they just said 2016), but nothing about the SE or anything.

My husband and I are planning on going to our local GameMania store later today and speaking to a store clerk. If we learn anything, I'll let you guys know.

I went to Gamemania, they told me they don't know anything yet. They did think it's probably gonna be monday though.

Edited by BruceLee

Another update from nedgame

Beste klant,

nee helaas wij geven geen voorrang als je de normale editie al hebt besteld, dat is echt een ander product. Wij weten echt nog helemaal niets of we hem gaan krijgen en in welke aantallen.

Yes, good news for dutchies who were waiting for the actual special edition :D