Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Nedgame has updated their site to remove the "Birthright" text from the Special Edition page. But my order page still says "Fire Emblem Fates Birthright (Special Edition)". I hope it's okay. ~_~;

EDIT: It's the same link/product number so it should be safe. I'm just too paranoid, I think...

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Together we ride the hype train fellow dutchies

as long as its not the NS ;P otherwise we're going nowhere

And now you're making me paranoid :'(

don't say that with a Tibarn picture XD I base 'how' to read reactions on peoples profile picture

don't say that with a Tibarn picture XD I base 'how' to read reactions on peoples profile picture

''Hmph. Any who try to get in the way of me and my SE will feel my wrath as i rake my talons across their face.''

That better? xD

Does anyone feel like e-mailing or calling to double check, just to be safe? Otherwise I'll have my husband help me craft a contact e-mail this evening. It's probably just paranoia, but I'll feel better knowing for sure, I think.

Does anyone feel like e-mailing or calling to double check, just to be safe? Otherwise I'll have my husband help me craft a contact e-mail this evening. It's probably just paranoia, but I'll feel better knowing for sure, I think.

I'm actually gonna be running by the store after work to make sure they got my order correctly. I'll make sure to ask.

I was wondering for EU, did they mention when is the Revelations DLC going to be released for those who are not able to get the SE edition?

In the US it was a 3 weeks wait time.

I believe it was sometime in june.

Edited by BruceLee

''Hmph. Any who try to get in the way of me and my SE will feel my wrath as i rake my talons across their face.''

That better? xD

yes, much better

thank you for putting my mind back at ease XD

I'm actually gonna be running by the store after work just to be sure they got my order correctly. I'll make sure to ask.

flying

Edited by BrandedRogue

I'm actually gonna be running by the store after work to make sure they got my order correctly. I'll make sure to ask.

I believe it was sometime in june.

Awesome, thanks so much. <3

And Revelation will be available on 9 June.

Nedgame in particular just happened to be on the ball. There were a few other Dutch sites I was checking and they still haven't updated either.

HI! i´m also Dutch xD

I just preordered the special edition from Nedgame and i'm so happy right now.

Now we just have to wait till may 20th.

Edited by Meiyu

I never realised there where so many Dutch people on here.

I just preordered the special edition from Nedgame as well. I usually don't do that, but i'll make an exception for Fire Emblem.

Edited by Sasori

Never thought I would see this many Dutch FE fans in one place. Kinda amazing, isn't it.

I just read this on Reddit;

Just a friendly reminder after going to the store myself and asking about it they told me they haven't got the full green light from Nintendo yet.

Yet they still decided to put it up already because they are assuming it will be like this and the orders are confirmed despite them not knowing 100%

So do not take your reservation for granted, you might want to check up every once in a while at your local store to make sure everything is still okay.

Edited by ZeroKamui

Out of curiosity, will you Dutch people get the game in Dutch or in English?

Most games don't get translated into Dutch so we usually play all our games in English. The only exceptions I know of are sports games like Fifa and recently the more high profile Nintendo games such as Mario or Smash.

It feels very ackward playing a game in Dutch so I always have English as my default.

Wow even more dutchies 0_0

I went to the Nedgame store. The lady at the desk told me the name change won't affect the order. I'll take her word for it i guess.

And yeah definitely in English. Is there even an option to play in dutch? Not that i would, that'd just be weird.

The only games I've ever seen in Dutch are, like, little kid games. I was really hoping that there had been a Pokémon RBY release in Dutch so I could play that (I have some Dutch Pokémon cards from the era, so I thought the game itself might have gotten a translation), but no luck.

Another user on reddit also confirmed that "Birthright" SE name change won't affect pre-orders at all. I'll still be keeping my eye on it, I suppose, but I got it in early enough that I feel reasonably safe.

When it comes to audio and text languages that gets translated here in EU are English, German, France, Spanish and Italian. At least that is the standard in most games and movies.