Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you are the only spot online around in Europe, there aren't many options for the peeps to go to satisfy their needs, so you will get overrun.

Don't be too sure your order will be processed if it turns out they just opened up to collect the orders in advance before anyone else could; you never know how much they are going to get in the end.

I'm here to say that even in Sweden at least the only store that has Webhallen says temporary sold out too. Considering that Nintendo never restocked SE and till further notice it pretty safe to to guess it won't be more. Good thing I was one of the first that pre-ordered the game.

Well at least it hold out the entire weekend before being sold out.

Edited by FoliFF

I'm pretty confident I get mine since I ordered 1 minute after they went online, if they go with first come first served I have a really good chance.

But I'm pretty sure at least the majority of the people who ordered will get theirs.

Edited by ZeroKamui

For everyone from Ireland here, I just got an e-mail back from GameStop and apparently the SE has not even been confirmed that it will be in store (More then likely it will be available but so far, not yet).

Here's a copy/paste of the e-mail, I would post screenshots, but I don't want people to see my e-mail address.

Stephen Morgan (GameStop)

7 Mar, 10:06

Hi

Thank you for contacting GameStop and sorry for the delay in responding to your support ticket

Unfortunately Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition has not been confirmed to us at Gamestop Ireland

We hope to receive more information soon about Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition & if we will be stocking it at Gamestop

If we can assist you with anything else please don't hesitate in contacting us again

Kind Regards
Stephen | E-Commerce Customer Relations Officer

Have never wanted to make a pre order so badly. Here's hoping to see the special edition on Amazon some time soon. Really is scary seeing it going out of stock so quickly. Just read the whole thread, massive thanks to those who are helping/updating.

I went to my local GAME store after leaving Uni and asked for any information about the SE. Unfortunately, they have no information what so ever apart from Birthright and Conquest being available to pre-order. *sigh*

I went to my local GAME store after leaving Uni and asked for any information about the SE. Unfortunately, they have no information what so ever apart from Birthright and Conquest being available to pre-order. *sigh*

We will get it up at some point, it's just a matter of when rather than if

For everyone from Ireland here, I just got an e-mail back from GameStop and apparently the SE has not even been confirmed that it will be in store (More then likely it will be available but so far, not yet).

Here's a copy/paste of the e-mail, I would post screenshots, but I don't want people to see my e-mail address.

Stephen Morgan (GameStop)

7 Mar, 10:06

Hi

Thank you for contacting GameStop and sorry for the delay in responding to your support ticket

Unfortunately Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition has not been confirmed to us at Gamestop Ireland

We hope to receive more information soon about Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition & if we will be stocking it at Gamestop

If we can assist you with anything else please don't hesitate in contacting us again

Kind Regards

Stephen | E-Commerce Customer Relations Officer

Thanks for posting this.

I'm disappointed to hear this but it takes away some of the anxiousness away whenever I'm in classes during the day.

Someone asked Nedgame about the SE pre-order and they answered that all pre-orders should be save; The message they got (in Dutch of course ^v^)

I also asked them but haven't gotten a answer yet.

So a professional store actually replies with a ''nope''? I'd get a pretty stern talking if I did such a thing.

But this does seem to imply that the special edition is definitely sold out at Nedgames. They said they knew how many copies Nintendo would send them and since you can't preorder it anymore...

So a professional store actually replies with a ''nope''? I'd get a pretty stern talking if I did such a thing.

But this does seem to imply that the special edition is definitely sold out at Nedgames. They said they knew how many copies Nintendo would send them and since you can't preorder it anymore...

Yes, and it's definitely crazy if you think about it. I mean, why can't Nintendo just send more copies?

I get that it's a limited edition, but what's the point in being SO limited?

I personally like that they answered with "nope" because it makes me feel like I talk to a human being and not a company but it did throw me off, it's also why I want to wait till I get a reply to my own message. I wonder how many people ended up asking about fates today ha.

Nedgame probably isn't the only store the SE will be sold in in the Netherlands so they probably don't want to give 1 store too many, and awakening in Europe sold like half the amout it did in the US so they probably don't want to make too many copies, but that's just my theory.