Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main reason is both games, but I do have a special love for artbooks ^^ (I love concept art)

I hope I can fine enough wall space in my room to put up the poster XD

My main reason for this is to have all 3 versions on a single cartridge. Plus the price is overall cheaper/the same than having them bought separately.

Both amazon.de and computeruniverse.net specifically state that it's the german version. Maybe they had to split the languages for the SE because the cartridge couldn't handle 3 games x 5 language settings. I really hope that's not the case, but it might be.

Well it looks like GAME updated Conquest now on their website, I guess that can be taken as a sign for SE pre-orders going live soon.

And just like most of you, I simply want all 3 games on one cartridge but the art book, steel book and even the poster looks really nice which makes it even worth it. But as I said, its mainly for the 3 games on one cartridge and to be honest, this is the first time I ever pre-order anything and getting a special edition.

Both amazon.de and computeruniverse.net specifically state that it's the german version. Maybe they had to split the languages for the SE because the cartridge couldn't handle 3 games x 5 language settings. I really hope that's not the case, but it might be.

The german version does have german box text (even the title -_-') but I don't know about the game language

I really can't wait to receive the game, this is my second SE and I'm really excited to play it. The only other special/collector's/ect. edition I have is one from Corpse Party and I loved the little extra things, even though they're not major and I wasn't expecially exited for them I still loved them so I think it'll be the same for this one.

I'm making myself go crazy thinking about it, may 20th seems so far away now ;A;

I wonder how it is for those countries that gets SE but the stores doesn't ship them outside their home country. For my go to retail store had them in stock entire weekend. I also know my that the store usually have a couple of SE of any kind for sale after release. It's mainly because some people cancel their orders on the last minute or for other reasons. I can update if there will be any for sale after release. However, thinking of how rare Fates SE is it probably will get sold out pretty fast.

I know I have bought a couple of Limited/Special Edition in the past, this being my second after Bravely Second for 3DS but none of them have been this limited.

edit: It also makes one feel a little bit special since you know you were one of the few that got a limited copy. Can't wait getting my hands on my SE.

Edited by FoliFF

Unfortunately, I think I will never get that SE, due to how badly things are handled for the rest of Europe :/

Don't give up hope mate. Be a wolf with preying eyes and there will come a opportunity for you to strike!

yeah, I don't know how nintendo distributes their pre-order.

webahallen seemed to have a supply that lasted the whole weekend and in the netherlands everything was sold out in hours ><

I can think of three main reason why it lasted the entire weekend. #1 They don't ship outside Scandinavia which in turn will stops most of the hungry wolfs that is the rest of EU getting their hands on it. Since it's a Swedish site it means it was mostly only Swedish people getting it. #2 The Nintendo fanbase here is small compared the likes of NL, GER, FR, ITA and UK. Still it sold out in a weekend which is a new record I think for a nintendo prodruct. When NoE releases some kind of SE usually last weeks if not months and sometimes they never even sold out. #3 In general we are hardcore PC fanboys were M$ and Sony shares the second place.

I can think of three main reason why it lasted the entire weekend. #1 They don't ship outside Scandinavia which in turn will stops most of the hungry wolfs that is the rest of EU getting their hands on it. Since it's a Swedish site it means it was mostly only Swedish people getting it. #2 The Nintendo fanbase here is small compared the likes of NL, GER, FR, ITA and UK. Still it sold out in a weekend which is a new record I think for a nintendo prodruct. When NoE releases some kind of SE usually last weeks if not months and sometimes they never even sold out. #3 In general we are hardcore PC fanboys were M$ and Sony shares the second place.

how many non-dutch people will order from a website that's in dutch?

but that's what I mean, if Nintendo products are so much more popular in the Netherlands then in Sweden then Nintendo shouldn't (if they are smart) have given a Scandinavian-only webshop so many copies. its simply not smart from a business point of view and its not fair either ;P

but that's what I mean, if Nintendo products are so much more popular in the Netherlands then in Sweden then Nintendo shouldn't (if they are smart) have given a Scandinavian-only webshop so many copies. its simply not smart from a business point of view and its not fair either ;P

Which is funny that only Webhallen have given out the SE. There haven't been any signs of it elsewhere. I know of two retail stores that that possible offers SE and that's Gamestop and Mediamarkt respectively. Then there are couple of gaming online stores that sell games.

Heck I have yet to see the New3DS of Fates on any store/online shop.

More than you'd think, probably. I've seen a good number of people asking about international shipping when orders went up on Nedgame, etc. It's not that hard to navigate a site even if you don't know the language; after all, there's always Google translate.

More than you'd think, probably. I've seen a good number of people asking about international shipping when orders went up on Nedgame, etc. It's not that hard to navigate a site even if you don't know the language; after all, there's always Google translate.

google translate and dutch usually don't go together very well XD

stonecabbage

My main reason for wanting the SE is also to have all three paths on 1 cartridge, but the extra goodies are definitely a nice bonus.

Yeah, if there's international shipping then it will go out of stock very quickly. Seeing as how limited the SE's are and how long we've been waiting, the moment we hear of any place having them every FE fan will rush over.

To resell? That's really low.

There's going to be a lot of SE on ebay at ridiculous prices :')

However, is it so difficult to tell buyers where to pre-order this stuff and how? Because this is ridiculous, too.

Don't forget that there have also been multiple people from the US looking for the European SE. So probably not everyone buying it is European >_>

Why though? Unless resell like BruceLee said what other option is there? Failed to grab one back when NA announced their SE? Or is it about the rumour that EU version will be less censored than NA?