Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

For those who managed to pre-order, was there any kind of price range given? Cause I want to get the SE when ever it is available on the UK store, but my parents wont let me get it if it is over 100 euro.

I managed to pre-order from Amazon.de, and it was roughly €85 before shipping, (sorry I cant remember the exact price). The total was about €97 including shipping to Ireland, so you should be good.

On a side note, thanks everyone for updating this thread! I finally signed up for this site in celebration.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to pre-order from Amazon.de, and it was roughly €85 before shipping, (sorry I cant remember the exact price). The total was about €97 including shipping to Ireland, so you should be good.

On a side note, thanks everyone for updating this thread! I finally signed up for this site in celebration.

Okay thank God. And since I plan on using Amazon.co.uk, it should be a bit cheaper when it comes to shipping.

Edited by Azz

That's not really accurate a lot of the time, to be honest.

80 USD is £56 and I'd be very surprised if our SE is that cheap, since Awakening on its own was £40 retail, Fates' individual games seem to be selling for £35 though at the moment.

Our SE will likely be £70-80, which is $100-115

Well I threw that out in as a general guideline. Doesn't limited/collector edition of games for the 3DS cost around £65-70? (Looks at Bravely Second Collectors Edition). Since Bravely Second CE costed more than Fates SE in my country I think it's pretty safe to assume for UK it won't cost more than £70.

As for the rest of EU that has euro I have seen it being in the €80 range.

Well I threw that out in as a general guideline. Doesn't limited/collector edition of games for the 3DS cost around £65-70? (Looks at Bravely Second Collectors Edition). Since Bravely Second CE costed more than Fates SE in my country I think it's pretty safe to assume for UK it won't cost more than £70.

As for the rest of EU that has euro I have seen it being in the €80 range.

I admittedly don't know the price of normal LE games as I've not purchased one for the 3DS before, but retail 3DS games are £35-£40 usually, meaning that by the NA SE's pricing standard for the Fates SE that puts it to £70-£80 (as NA SE was the retail game + half price for the other two routes which led to $80)

I hope you're right though, I'd be pleased if the UK SE is only £70 as I initially expected £80 and still kind of do.

But we definitely won't get something as low as near $80 unfortunately :(

I know you were just generalising though, and I guess for the rest of Europe €80=$90 doesn't make it too far off, but €80 is the minimum I've seen it go for and even then that's higher than the NA one.

Sorry if I sound fussy or anything, I don't mean to! >.<

Edited by Leonarbow

No worries mate. I'm a price hunter you see and I'll hunt for the cheapest yet most convenient option to me. So I'm well versed when it comes to pricing in games xD

Also to be honest I'm pissed and calling BS that pricing of games $ vs €. Like you said in EU €80=$90 or in general that $60 game cost €60 which is BULL FUCKING SHIT. Major rason why I never will set a foot in gamestop or other murica inspired retail stores. Fates SE should cost €70-75 tops, but nope it has to cost more... But alas when it comes to LE/CE/SE you'll sadly have to deal with it. Which is why I normally buy standard variants since if you are lucky you can find games cost down to £30 of a newly released game.

EB AUS stuff I saw in store today for Fates.

Fates 3DSXL trade in deal.

l1NldZB.jpg

Hype to finally see it advertised in store.

dSYLxAp.jpg

SMT#FE is being advertised as well. (Sorry for the smaller picture).

eCTy5pk.jpg

21st? Why the hell do Australians get it one day later? It's not like AUS gets screwed over all the time or anything..... oh wait....

We do ;^; *cries*.

Oh well, it's a bit inconvenient for me but I'll still travel in and get it anyways.

2 Months left my friends! What are you going to play in the meantime?

I won't be playing anything but I'll be doing a shit ton of uni work, that's for sure. Maybe I might try finish Bravely Default, I don't know.

Waiting for the God damn preorder to be available on Amazon.co.uk.

Thankfully, I've got plenty to keep me busy. :p Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4 just came out this week, so hopefully I'll be getting those sometime next week (refreshing the tracking number page has replaced refreshing GameMania and Amazon...). I'm also doing a humourous PMU run of FE6 over on another site that I belong to, a chapter each day. Game wise, I'm playing through Bravely Second, Pokémon Yellow, and the the Zelda TP HD remake whenever I feel like it, and I plan on having all 3 finished up before Fates. If I have more time to spare, I'll probably do another Lunatic Awakening run to unlock Luna+ on my new cartridge.

Thankfully, I've got plenty to keep me busy. :p Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4 just came out this week, so hopefully I'll be getting those sometime next week (refreshing the tracking number page has replaced refreshing GameMania and Amazon...). I'm also doing a humourous PMU run of FE6 over on another site that I belong to, a chapter each day. Game wise, I'm playing through Bravely Second, Pokémon Yellow, and the the Zelda TP HD remake whenever I feel like it, and I plan on having all 3 finished up before Fates. If I have more time to spare, I'll probably do another Lunatic Awakening run to unlock Luna+ on my new cartridge.

Cool! I like it!

Waiting for the God damn preorder to be available on Amazon.co.uk.

Good luck man!

I won't be playing anything but I'll be doing a shit ton of uni work, that's for sure. Maybe I might try finish Bravely Default, I don't know.

Alright! Hopefully you can reward yourself with Fates when it comes out after all the studying!

I'm playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS, i'm really enjoying it. Wanted to play it long ago when it was on PS2 but it wasn't released in EU(lol), and i only recently got a 3DS so now i can finally play it.

Pokken Tournament just came out and that looks interesting as well.

Edited by BruceLee

Hmm... Finish Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken and FE Shadow and Light, play again Sacred Stones, continue FF Explorers with my friend... And playing Hyrule Warrios Legend, I think.

Preordered the Special Edition in my nearest store this Saturday, now I open GS's site and find out that it's already out of stock. I'm so relieved I actually managed to snag one, I've been worrying about not being able to get it ever since the release date was revealed (I wasn't even in Europe when it happened and I can't preorder online).

Now waiting until May finally arrives \o/

I started another run in Awakening, and I hope I'll manage to finish Kid Icarus Uprising and Devil Survivor~

Glad you made it in on time!

I still can't believe how long it's been since the release date announcement and things are still all over the place...

UK people:

I have just spoken to someone from GAME and they still do not know when, or if, they will be getting any special editions.

Fingers crossed we'll hear something soon

I hope too. Still nothing on Amazon.