Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those in Aus who haven't managed to secure a Special Edition (like myself): EB just listed their June shipment this afternoon

I'm actually really surprised that the only region that seems to be competently handling this SE stuff is Australia/New Zealand. They're taking care of it really well compared to other regions.

Here's the EB link: https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-208717-Fire-Emblem-Fates-Special-Edition-Preorder-now-for-June-shipment-Nintendo-3DS

I know this is a bit off topic, but whenever I see someone post here, my heart drops a little since I always think I will here someone say Amazon.co.uk had preorders up but they have ended.

I know this is a bit off topic, but whenever I see someone post here, my heart drops a little since I always think I will here someone say Amazon.co.uk had preorders up but they have ended.

I'm exactly the same. Amazon, GAME or the Nintendo UK store..

I'm actually really surprised that the only region that seems to be competently handling this SE stuff is Australia/New Zealand. They're taking care of it really well compared to other regions.

Here's the EB link: https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-208717-Fire-Emblem-Fates-Special-Edition-Preorder-now-for-June-shipment-Nintendo-3DS$

130$ tho.

That does bring up a good point, since it's taking so long for the UK to get their pre-orders up I bet at least a few people have given up and just pre-ordered Birthright or Conquest so that's one more copy for you to get, right?

think there is hope for Europe as well ? (for a second shipment)

Very little. I'll keep on hoping, though if there isn't I wouldn't feel sad or surprised. I'm even hoping, they keep a few for an in-store release, May 20th, but I know that won't happen....

Good luck ! It surely is terrible for you to stay alert like this, but I understand how you feel....

Haha, looks like I am not the only one having problems with getting a limited edition. Oh well, plain basic edition it is then curse me for not preordering when I didn't even know the release date.

EDIT: And right as I said that, I found a SE copy on my electronics store (though somewhat overpriced). Cheers, people!

Edited by Taka-kun

The day it comes out in the EU is a week before my graduation ball this year where I plan on hiring a suit and I'm planning on buying the special edition with all 3 paths, I really need to save up...

5.0 out of 5 stars

The year is 2020... Still no sign of the Special Edition for the U.K... The placeholder remains as it was four years ago, and hope is dwindling... We've all gone crazy, Nintendo asks to to please understand, but we refuse! There is protests against their cruel ways, people screaming, children crying, cosplays ripped... It is complete madness... But if this is what it takes, then so be it... We shall get our Special Edition, and we shall be victorious...

An American friend of mine messages me every so often with details of the game. Words can be sparingly. "Grandma's cookies," he will send, but when I question him on these two words, he does not reply. Instead, he tends to say, "These waifus are off the chart!" And, solemnly, I nod as I shed a tear. All I want is a cute waifu or an adorable husbando, that is all I want... Nintendo, hear my plea... Let us have all the waifus and husbandos soon...

Much like Lucina in Awakening, I have travelled back in time to try and change the future. I am going to try my hardest to have Nintendo finally give us this game, and I shall be victorious. Fear not, fellow weebs, for I swear that we will get all the waifus, and we will get them soon!

P.S., this game is amazing. My American friend never lies, and he said so himself.

Review from Amazon uk for the special edition xD.

Big update for anyone in Ireland:

Gamestop has the SE! However it is 119.99 euro, which IMO, is way too much. But still, at least we have it.

However, I am contemplating waiting on Amazon since it goes against my over 100 rule, but.....It is 3 games in 1.....

Edited by Azz

Gamestop has the SE! However it is 119.99 euro, which IMO, is way too much. But still, at least we have it.

However, I am contemplating waiting on Amazon since it goes against my over 100 rule, but.....It is 3 games in 1.....

I don't know how gamestop works but maybe you can pre-order it there and cancel it if you manage to get it on Amazon?

I don't know how gamestop works but maybe you can pre-order it there and cancel it if you manage to get it on Amazon?

I might just do that. If Amazon is more expensive, I don't want to miss out on it in GameStop for being cheap.

Wouldn't it be just to buy the regular edition and the other two as DLCs be much cheaper option then? I mean I get the appeal having everything in one cartridge but if budget is a big concern to you, one probably should start look at other options.

And UK sure loves to sip their tea instead updating the SE. I bet they'll open the pre-orders the day before the release and be open for just one hour.

I don't follow the SE updates anymore so I dunno how it's for the rest of Europe but considering how silent it is I guess most of SE are now taken and UK is the only one left.

Wouldn't it be just to buy the regular edition and the other two as DLCs be much cheaper option then? I mean I get the appeal having everything in one cartridge but if budget is a big concern to you, one probably should start look at other options.

And UK sure loves to sip their tea instead updating the SE. I bet they'll open the pre-orders the day before the release and be open for just one hour.

I don't follow the SE updates anymore so I dunno how it's for the rest of Europe but considering how silent it is I guess most of SE are now taken and UK is the only one left.

While it probably would be better to get one version and then buy the DLC, but the single version are 69.99 euro separately, which IMO, is way too expensive for just one version of the game, whereas here, your are getting all three, plus extras, for a relatively better price. Also, I would just prefer having it all on one cartridge then having to try fit it all on my SD card, which is not the best, I will be lucky if I can fit all the Fates DLC on it.

While it probably would be better to get one version and then buy the DLC, but the single version are 69.99 euro separately, which IMO, is way too expensive for just one version of the game, whereas here, your are getting all three, plus extras, for a relatively better price. Also, I would just prefer having it all on one cartridge then having to try fit it all on my SD card, which is not the best, I will be lucky if I can fit all the Fates DLC on it.

Are you serious? I never seen regular edition of 3DS games having the same price as AAA games in retail store. On the other sites that uses Euro as currency the price tag is around 40-45 €. Or is it just Ireland that have F-uped pricing in general? Heck there is also the option buying all of them digital on eShop. There is no way in hell NoE will set that kind of price tag on the digital versions.

Edited by FoliFF

UK folk! Gamestop.co.uk has the Fire Emblem Fates 3DS up for pre-order, costing £175, and you can get it ordered now. However,they also have the Special Edition of Fates on there at £90 but there is no option to pre-order it yet.

Edited by Hudder368