Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

For the UKers who missed the GAME sale, the SE is now live on Nintendo UK's online store! Same £70 price.

EDIT: Apparently it also features a pouch and coin like was shown in the direct? I haven't seen that elsewhere, I don't think...

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://serenesforest.net/2016/04/01/europe-fire-emblem-fates-special-bundle-new3dsxl-available-through-nintendo-co-uk/

Yep! The coin + pouch come with a special pack that includes the Special Edition + the four primary (functional) FE Amiibo!

EUFates1.jpg

Pouch-and-Coin.jpg

Coin2.jpg

Preorders on the Game(s) from Nintendo.co.UK store also get a free Theme!

Themes.jpg

Edited by Elieson

The standalone with coin is now sold out.... I canceled my Game order to buy Nintnedo's 3DS XL with Fates package though which is £10 cheaper than Game and it's got the coin!

Edited by Fillion

Managed to pre-order the amiibo bundle just as I finished work. I already own the first four FE amiibo characters, so I can just sell them when I get the bundle. Just wanted all games on one cart, honestly. The coin's great too

I guess I can double up this post by saying I'm not against shipping the amiibo to any of you guys, if any of you want Marth, Ike, Robin, or the Lucina amiibo

I haven't seen anything about it anywhere else, so I'm guessing it's just the Nintendo UK shop that's offering it as a bonus. The rest of us will probably have to pay a couple euros for it.

Apparently Nedgame will get a second shipment of the SE 3 weeks after the release but it seems that it already sold out..... but that means that there is hope that multiple stores will get a second shipment.

EB games have a second shipment in June, been out for a while now though

https://ebgames.com.au/3ds-208717-Fire-Emblem-Fates-Special-Edition-Preorder-now-for-June-shipment-Nintendo-3DS

Apparently Nedgame will get a second shipment of the SE 3 weeks after the release but it seems that it already sold out..... but that means that there is hope that multiple stores will get a second shipment.

when did that happen?

Live in Sweden and made a pre-order via MediaMarkt actually, for the Special Edition.
Haven't heard anything yet, a little worrying since the release date has been out for a while.

It seems to me the Special Edition costwise is about the same as buying the games separately. Might be a little less expensive if you buy one physical and then the other as DLC. But having both games on the same cartridge seems nice. What else is in the European version of the Special Edition?

EDIT: Correction, it seems all three games comes on the cartridge, NICE

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition Includes:
All Three Versions of Fire Emblem: Fates (Birthright, Conquest, Revelation*) on a Single Cartrige**
*Allows purchasers to play Revelations three weeks prior to launch on eshop
**Only way to get all Three Versions on a Single Cartridge
Hardcover Art Book
Nintendo 3DS XL Carrying Pouch featuring Game Art
Edited by Isbiten

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition Includes:
All Three Versions of Fire Emblem: Fates (Birthright, Conquest, Revelation*) on a Single Cartrige**
*Allows purchasers to play Revelations three weeks prior to launch on eshop
**Only way to get all Three Versions on a Single Cartridge
Hardcover Art Book
Nintendo 3DS XL Carrying Pouch featuring Game Art

that's the US version

europe gets a paperback artbook and a steelbook instead of the pouch

Well the hardback artbook that America gets is better than our paperback one. And in my opinion, the steelbook is much better than a case, for collection's sake

US or Europe version, that's the same.

Goodies are pretty useless, especially the artbook really really bad. To the trash it will go.

But all games on one cartridge, that's sweet :)

Goodies are pretty useless, especially the artbook really really bad. To the trash it will go.

If you don't want the art book, I'd take it off you if you want. I would like one but because the limited edition sold out so quickly in the UK online and my local Game has no idea when (or if) it will ever be in stock at all, I could not get the book.

If you don't want the art book, I'd take it off you if you want. I would like one but because the limited edition sold out so quickly in the UK online and my local Game has no idea when (or if) it will ever be in stock at all, I could not get the book.

Yesterday it was announced restock in France, store like "la Fnac" "Auchan" or "Micromania".

Can't guarantee they send to UK though...

depends on the amount of free time you have in those 39 days. a weekend is 48 hours ;P

I actually think i could finish it one weekend if i wanted since it's a very easy game, but i'll take my time. Might do RD if i finish it too soon.

I'm having fun with my Lunatic+ run on Awakening. I probably had must fun this time around after I got past first 4 chapters since even with grinding it's challenging enough for me. Half way through the game now with my next objective recruiting all the children and Tiki.