Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I'd still rather get a special edition than those pre-order bonuses, personally. :P You can buy home themes easily, and although the shirts are cool, they don't even come in women's sizes. I'll stick to the 2 Conquest themed shirts I've gotten from those daily promotion sites instead.

Hey guys, since Fates is nearing any people wanna exchange friend codes for all the My Castle shenanigans?

Here's my code:

Code: 0877-4352-4124

Name: Bruce LEE

Feel free to add me, i'll add anyone who lists theirs aswell :)

Edited by BruceLee

What do you need for that? I've seen people posting things like Castle codes but I've not looked too far into this stuff in case I see spoilers.

I believe you'll be able to find each other's castles if you're friends. You can do castle battles and share units/gifts as well i believe. I don't know all the details.

Hey guys, since Fates is nearing any people wanna exchange friend codes for all the My Castle shenanigans?

Here's my code:

I see, well I guess we can figure out the finer details when the time comes! I too will add friend codes for people I see here, mine is as follows: 2535 - 3812 - 5326.

Added you both

Name:Hudder368

Code: 1607-2042-0379

I see, well I guess we can figure out the finer details when the time comes! I too will add friend codes for people I see here, mine is as follows: 2535 - 3812 - 5326.

Added you both

Added!

I don't mind exchanging friend codes, I just need to wait for my new fates 3ds to come out :/ If you're interested just chuck me a PM and I'll remember to add you when I get it. :)

Here's my code:

Added you both

Hi guys feel free to add me too; 3050-8746-6920

Added all of you mine is 3969-4493-0256 and the name is FoliFF

Also added everyone so far.

I don't mind exchanging friend codes, I just need to wait for my new fates 3ds to come out :/ If you're interested just chuck me a PM and I'll remember to add you when I get it. :)

Remind me to add you again when you get it then :p

Also added everyone so far.

Remind me to add you again when you get it then :p

I definitly will.

And when I get my friend code I'll post it here as well ... or look for people and then add them :/

I've added everyone's code posted since my last post.

Hopefully when the game comes out we can all add each other's friend codes and exchange My Castle codes like the Americans did. Maybe on release we should make a separate thread for that?

I was hoping the game would notify you for stuff like this and make it an automatic thing with just the friend codes, but I guess if that's not the case there'll be ways we can get to it sorted out.

Has everyone been having a spoiler-free time so far? I actually almost got spoiled watching a DLC map - I made the mistake of looking at the comments section.

I've added everyone's code posted since my last post.

Has everyone been having a spoiler-free time so far? I actually almost got spoiled watching a DLC map - I made the mistake of looking at the comments section.

Wondered why nothing happened in my friends list, then realized I mistyped your friend code. ^^;;

I've actually managed to steer clear of looking up anything spoiler-y for once. I'm usually really bad when it came to a release I've been looking forward to and needing to read everything I must know about it, but the only things I've checked out is the new classes, pairings, character profiles, OST and reviews. Luckily reading comments can be a good thing when warning about spoilers in certain video reviews!