Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I will choose a boon and bane which match myself. My avatar will be as close to me in appearance and build as possible because I like customising characters to resemble my personality; it makes the game a lot more immersive. My bane will be slow because I am not fast in real life and my boon will be clever as my intelligence is one of my assets.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably choose +spe/-luck as boon/bane since it reflects me irl.

Anyway, hi everyone! I'm just another European who's impatiently waiting Fates. :KnollRoll:

Also, I saw that you all were exchanging friend codes, if someone is interested in adding me, this is mine: 2063-0367-4665.

Hi guys ! Good news on the way : The Special Edition has been restocked for the French retaikler "Micromania". Most probably other countries might get some too.

Stay alert everyone and good luck !

http://www.micromania.fr/fire-emblem-fates-edition-limitee-67580.html

(The French website)

Note that a 2-weeks delay will apply for those who pre-order from now on.

EDIT : Apparently I just checked the website and out of stock again... I still hope other countries might get the restock for those who couldn't have it and that the website wasn't messing things....

EDIT2 : Well another check and it seems that the Special Edition was still available. I don't know xhat is happening though...

Edited by Luxian

Amis français, vérifier vos magasins de jeux habituels. Peut-être peuvent-ils avoir l'édition limité. Les deux auxquels j'ai été (Micromania et Gamecash) prenaient des pré-commandes pour l'édition limitée.

And so, my friend take the pre-order of the Special Edition, and me about the game itself (don't have money for the SE). Now, I'll wait for the 20th May...

so I see a couple of people are sharing friend codes so here is mine 0920-0835-9577 would love to have a few people on my friends list who play fates when it comes

I think I have added everyone who has shared one

Edited by Mackc2

Added both of you.

(Just in case here is my friend code again: 3282 - 2748 - 8864)

---

Have all of you decided in which order you'll play the games? I'm going to start with Conquest since I generally prefer the characters from Nohr. Birthright for the second playthrough and Revelation for the third.

Regarding which difficulty I'll play; I think I'll start with normal/classic and work my way up from there.

Have all of you decided in which order you'll play the games? I'm going to start with Conquest since I generally prefer the characters from Nohr. Birthright for the second playthrough and Revelation for the third.

Regarding which difficulty I'll play; I think I'll start with normal/classic and work my way up from there.

Starting Conquest/Hard/Classic because I want something challenging but not Lunatic yet. (I might follow with Lunatic Birthright.)

Even if I prefer Nohr, I'll start with Birthright Hard/Classic because I want to familiarize with the new mechanics and then proceed with Conquest Hard/Classic and for last Revelation Hard/Classic.

I'm going Conquest/Normal/Classic first mostly just to mess around with mechanics and stuff. I thought of starting with Birthright since it's easier but I'm admittedly more excited for Conquest, so I'll just skip Normal mode for that and Birthright instead.

Also, I saw that you all were exchanging friend codes, if someone is interested in adding me, this is mine: 2063-0367-4665.

I've added you. Here's my fc again in case you want to add back: 1650-3923-5337

Have all of you decided in which order you'll play the games?

Even though I prefer the characters and style of Conquest more, I'll be starting with Birthright since Conquest is the more challenging of the two, then it'll be Revelation after finishing Birthright.

I will probably choose +spe/-luck as boon/bane since it reflects me irl.

Anyway, hi everyone! I'm just another European who's impatiently waiting Fates. :KnollRoll:

so I see a couple of people are sharing friend codes so here is mine 0920-0835-9577 would love to have a few people on my friends list who play fates when it comes

I think I have added everyone who has shared one

Added both of you.

---

Added you al. 1607-2042-0379

I'll be starting with birthright because I like that game and characters the least and also because I don't like seeing my favorite characters suffer ;A;, then conquest, then revelations.

It's also because I want to wait for the grind DLC, because while I like a challenge, I also want to be able to level up characters I didn't use much.

But I'll be honest, it's also possible I'll be playing birthright and conquest at the same time. There's a chapter I want to beat as fast as possible because I thought it was really frustrating >_>;

Added both of you.

---

I've added you. Here's my fc again in case you want to add back: 1650-3923-5337

Even though I prefer the characters and style of Conquest more, I'll be starting with Birthright since Conquest is the more challenging of the two, then it'll be Revelation after finishing Birthright.

Added you al. 1607-2042-0379

Added you all.

Hi guys, my friend code is 1220-8297-0285.

I've never ever used friends code in my life... always been a GBA and DS gamer playing alone Nintendo wise...

So what does exchanging our codes do for this game?

In Fates exchanging our friend codes permit us to visit our friends My Castle and do some things like gather resources, do a battle, etc.

It's a simple and extra way to enjoy the game online.

EUROPE ASSEMBLE!

I've added everyone since BruceLee's initial post (at least I believe I left nobody out), if anyone wants to add me back, here is my FC:

2964-8849-5984

Three weeks.... and even with all its localisation problems, my hype won't die down, so it's stil an insane amount of pain just to wait around.

EUROPE ASSEMBLE!

I've added everyone since BruceLee's initial post (at least I believe I left nobody out), if anyone wants to add me back, here is my FC:

2964-8849-5984

Three weeks.... and even with all its localisation problems, my hype won't die down, so it's stil an insane amount of pain just to wait around.

will add tomorrow. ds on charge...

7 days in and I'm already dying from the wait .... welp ... tonight or tomorrow when I go on my weekend vacation I might redesign MU avatar or something ... or maybe actually finish editing chapter 13 for my fic. Actually I might get that done tonight if I have enough time.

I will be playing on Normal with Casual Mode to begin with so that will be my first run through. I want to experience the story and the characters and get to grips with the gameplay in Fates first. However, I intend to switch to Classic later while staying on Normal when I start another file.

As for the order in which I plan to play the games, it will be Birthright first and then Revelation after that. I do not intend to play Conquest as it will be too difficult for me. It would not be a good experience if I were to play it due to that, plus I prefer Hoshido.

Edited by phoenixmiko

forgot to put up my friendcode but anyways here it is 3711-9559-9569

I added you, here's my friend code again so you can add me back; 3050-8746-6920

----

I'll be playing in this order; Birthright - Conquest - Revelation because I somehow think i will enjoy the stories (of all games combined) the most that way.

Only three weeks left HNNNNG.