Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Hudder368, IsaacBorg, Dollysama, Acker and Game&Anime, you guys haven't added me back yet (not too surprised that some codes were missed in the whole tread). So I try again: 5429-7443-3674.

If I missed anyone pls tell me

ah sorry about that added you now.

Edit: added a few others I missed, Dollysama,Ledert,Game&Anime,Acker & Fillion haven't added yet (FC in sig)

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC? I see you save a decent amount by buying the bulk pack, it looks like most of the DLC is decent so might be worth it if you plan on getting most of it.

Well I just plan to get the Vanguard DLC(Elincia's Gambit Kreygasm) I might pick up another one like Recollection of Bubbles or Hidden Truths. not too interested to get all of them tbh.

Edited by IsaacBorg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC? I see you save a decent amount by buying the bulk pack, it looks like most of the DLC is decent so might be worth it if you plan on getting most of it.

Originally I was thinking to buy only the ones with a useful/interesting reward, like I did in Awakening, but this time they all have a good reward, so I'm going to buy all of them.

Well I just plan to get the Vanguard DLC(Elincia's Gambit Kreygasm) I might pick up another one like Recollection of Bubbles or Hidden Truths. not too interested to get all of them tbh.

I've added you back.

Don't know, actually two... perhaps three. But unlike Awakening, they're big packs.

Edit: added a few others I missed, Dollysama,Ledert,Game&Anime,Acker & Fillion haven't added yet (FC in sig)

Added too.

One week left!

The nice thing about having so much to do over the past few weeks is that the waiting time seems to have flown by very quickly.

I was wait soo much for this release, and i almost manage to not get spoiled by all the videos on youtube and sns...
Until now.
I just can't wait anymore..
I'm searching anywhere things about the game..

I'm spoiling myself..

PLEASE STOPH ME

I was wait soo much for this release, and i almost manage to not get spoiled by all the videos on youtube and sns...

Until now.

I just can't wait anymore..

I'm searching anywhere things about the game..

I'm spoiling myself..

PLEASE STOPH ME

Tie yourself or something ! x)

I managed to ignore all spoilers ^^ (expect for what is shown in the trailers and in the character book)

btw I was reading the descriptions of the personal skills in the games (I don't consider that spoilers) some are seriously funny XD

1 week left hype!

I managed to ignore all spoilers ^^ (expect for what is shown in the trailers and in the character book)

btw I was reading the descriptions of the personal skills in the games (I don't consider that spoilers) some are seriously funny XD

Let me guess, odin's? :P

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC?

Since I purchased all DLC available for FE:A, I'll definitely get the season pass this time.

Can't believe there is only one week left to wait. Feels like it was yesterday that we didn't even have a concrete release date.

Finally done adding all the friend codes that were posted. Here's mine: 0147-2706-4393

Name:Namarid

Here's a few questions for you guys. Have you been spoiled or spoiled yourself on the game and if so has this affected what games you're going to buy?

In my case I caved after one month of the Japanese release(excluding rev), but nothing affected what I was gonna buy. I then caved again after the NA release and seeing some of the gameplay in rev has me on shaky ground on whether to get it or not.

Finally done adding all the friend codes that were posted. Here's mine: 0147-2706-4393

Here's a few questions for you guys. Have you been spoiled or spoiled yourself on the game and if so has this affected what games you're going to buy?

In my case I caved after one month of the Japanese release(excluding rev), but nothing affected what I was gonna buy. I then caved again after the NA release and seeing some of the gameplay in rev has me on shaky ground on whether to get it or not.

Added.

I've spoiled myself about Conquest in the japanese version and a little about Birthright and Revelation (just a few chapters in the starts and the very end, and above else, just the story. I have didn't see how are the maps.). About the localisation, I've juste spoiled myself for the six first chapters.

But it doesn't affected myself more than that. I'm still in a hurry to get the game.

Edited by Ledrert

Amazon tells me they gonna ship my FE Fates on the 21st of may and it will arrive 24/25th may ... anyone else ?

i knew i should have just deleted fire emblem awakening from my SD so i had enough room to just buy fates in the eshop, i feel so sad right now

Amazon tells me they gonna ship my FE Fates on the 21st of may and it will arrive 24/25th may ... anyone else ?

i knew i should have just deleted fire emblem awakening from my SD so i had enough room to just buy fates in the eshop, i feel so sad right now

Have you, per chance, changed your billing information (way of payment)? I've heard a couple of people got their order postponed to the 24th right after that.

As for spoilers: I've spoiled myself what I needed to know: For pairings I had to know who was useable (good thing I did this, my personal pick wasn't a grand idea for Revelations and it annoys me to this day and moving forward). I got to know some major events with reddit, not that I particularly care to have them spoiled (let's be real here, almost every Fire Emblem goes that path) and I saw Treehouse playing till Chapter 6, but otherwise I'm fine and that's what need to remain this way for me to enjoy the game properly, the story ain't gonna be that great anyways, I prefer maps and single events.

Usually if you preorder you can get it on day of release. Sometimes they say that. *shrug*

Have you, per chance, changed your billing information (way of payment)? I've heard a couple of people got their order postponed to the 24th right after that.

As for spoilers: I've spoiled myself what I needed to know: For pairings I had to know who was useable (good thing I did this, my personal pick wasn't a grand idea for Revelations and it annoys me to this day and moving forward). I got to know some major events with reddit, not that I particularly care to have them spoiled (let's be real here, almost every Fire Emblem goes that path) and I saw Treehouse playing till Chapter 6, but otherwise I'm fine and that's what need to remain this way for me to enjoy the game properly, the story ain't gonna be that great anyways, I prefer maps and single events.

i only use amazon giftcards to buy from amazon, they say it will ship on the 21st and arrive on the 24th/25th it's also my first time pre-ordering stuff from amazon.

Hopefully they gonna change the shipping date once they have gone through all the orders and finished packing up otherwise i'm probably gonna go insane if i have to play more dark souls 3 over the weekend.

Added!

For the spoilers discussion; I've spoiled myself basically anything gameplay related but nothing about the story and supports (except for some story event because the internet + my overly high curiosity :/:).

Edited by Acker

I couldn't contain myself either and started looking up stuff of both paths, but only small bits, i didn't want to spoil myself on everything. So i stopped looking up stuff of Birthright, from what i saw and what i heard it sounds good.

But Conquest..............i only checked out one chapter on youtube and i was like wtf is this shit. Eventually i spoiled myself on more and more until i stopped caring because of how bad it was and just spoiled myself on everything. I was actually seriously contemplating whether i was still gonna get Conquest, but in the end the gameplay and maps, which look really good won me over to get it anyway.

I don't wanna discourage anyone though, others might enjoy it after all. And in the end gameplay is still the most important element of a game, but i myself still need the story to be at least decent, or i lose motivation.

Anyone getting the Fates 3DS XL?

I thought I might get one, but I heard that lots of those came with a TN top screen in North America, which is definitely underwhelming :/ (especially since I already have an old 3DS XL with dual IPS screens).