Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

There is going to be alot of FE content around the PAL release time. As well as the Fates release I believe series 5 of the TCG is released. That's one I'm looking forward to seeing as it has cards based on RD, my favorite game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cipher Series 5 releases on June 23rd. However, the next livestream will be this coming Sunday, and they just started revealing S5 cards on twitter today.

Edited by Kirie

Well, I'm done with my exams till end july so I'm able to enjoy playing FE when it comes out. I just want to say that I probably won't be able to go online immediately because I don't want to update my 3DS at the moment.

I don't really care about the cards but I just NEED to get my hands on the 2 Zero cards, but I know that my mom will be strongly against me buying any packs ;A;

Well, I'm done with my exams till end july so I'm able to enjoy playing FE when it comes out. I just want to say that I probably won't be able to go online immediately because I don't want to update my 3DS at the moment.

I don't really care about the cards but I just NEED to get my hands on the 2 Zero cards, but I know that my mom will be strongly against me buying any packs ;A;

Yeah, I probably won't be able to enjoy it fully till after my exam period finished in late july :( And I really, really don't want to do poorly in these exams because they're detrimental to my future career and I don't want something I love so much to be the cause of such an issue. I'd never be able to enjoy it otherwise.

I just canceled my order from amazon cause fuck that i only get it on 24th, but then i saw the special edition was up when i went to order it it was gone already, so what i did was refreshing the SE page over and over till it was available again and so i am here got my SE ordered but it will arrive on 16th june (atleast i can kill time with overwatch then)

i'm a little happy but still sad i have to wait so much longer.

If it's just the 2 Niles/Zero cards you want, I have doubles of both and would be happy to sell them to you as singles for pretty cheap. If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM.

You sell FE tcg cards?

Yes, I do! The link in my sig takes you to a post that has a list of all the R/SR (holo) and promo cards that I have available for sell or trade, and I also have a lot of N/HN (non-holo) cards available unlisted (mostly because there are so many). Feel free to drop me a line if there's anything you're interested in. :)

Ah cool, will take a look later ive been interested in the tcg for a while becuz of the pretty artworks and with that upcoming genealogy set i kinda want to collect them, wether id be allowed to Buy any is another story tho xD

Ah cool, will take a look later ive been interested in the tcg for a while becuz of the pretty artworks and with that upcoming genealogy set i kinda want to collect them, wether id be allowed to Buy any is another story tho xD

No problem at all! Feel free to get in touch with me if you decide you'd like to buy some. :) The cards are definitely cool and a lot of fun to collect. I'm really excited to see the Genealogy cards coming out this September. :3

What are those cards? Can you do anything with them or are they just for collection purposes?

The hyyype!!!!!! I'm also adding you guys if that's ok!!

My FC: 2122-8143-5602

Name: Adam

3 days! Finally!

All the hype!

And added :)

Out of curiosity (since I don't follow FE Cipher at all)... are there any cards of the GBA Fire Emblem games? Like already existing or coming out soon. I'd love to see what kind of artwork Sacred Stones cards would have, I so love those characters.

For once I'm glad to be so busy right now, I barely have the time to think about Fates during daytime. I'll spend my Friday participating in a first aid course, hopefully that'll prevent me from counting the hours until I can hurry to the game store to get Fates...

What are those cards? Can you do anything with them or are they just for collection purposes?

All the hype!

And added :)

Fire Emblem Cipher is a trading card game, somewhat similar to Pokémon, YuGiOh, Cardfight Vanguard, etc. You can collect the cards for the artwork, or you can build decks and play a game with them against another player, either in person or online. I've recently written a Newcomer's Guide to Fire Emblem Cipher, if you'd like more information. :)

Out of curiosity (since I don't follow FE Cipher at all)... are there any cards of the GBA Fire Emblem games? Like already existing or coming out soon. I'd love to see what kind of artwork Sacred Stones cards would have, I so love those characters.

For once I'm glad to be so busy right now, I barely have the time to think about Fates during daytime. I'll spend my Friday participating in a first aid course, hopefully that'll prevent me from counting the hours until I can hurry to the game store to get Fates...

The next Cipher set, Series 5, comes out on June 23rd, and it will be the first set to contain cards from the GBA with FE6, Binding Blade. We don't know when the other games will see card releases, but you can bet they will at some point. Cipher has been very popular in Japan and shows no signs of slowing or stopping. :) A new set is released about every 3 months, and it's possible that we'll get the announcement of Series 7 this weekend (Series 6 has already been announced and will included characters from Fates and Genealogy).

Edited by Kirie

Fire Emblem Cipher is a trading card game, somewhat similar to Pokémon, YuGiOh, Cardfight Vanguard, etc. You can collect the cards for the artwork, or you can build decks and play a game with them against another player, either in person or online. I've recently written a Newcomer's Guide to Fire Emblem Cipher, if you'd like more information. :)

Oh wow, that's really cool! Man what a shame it's only big in Japan though.

Is any of our Aussie comrades on this forum (besides me) going to the Midnight launch on Friday night at EB Games on Swanston Street in Melbourne?

Edited by henrymidfields

I always read the post about cipher on the SF main page, the art looks so cool ^^ but that's also all I'm interested in about it right now XD

It has a pretty large international following, all things considered. Although the cards have only been released in Japanese, people around the world collect and play Cipher matches with others. There are quite a few people on this forum involved in it (like me!), and also elsewhere, such as /r/fireemblem and the international Cipher page on FB. You can even play matches online for free via LackeyCCG without needing to buy any cards, though personally I love them for the art and the collectability. :)

It has a pretty large international following, all things considered. Although the cards have only been released in Japanese, people around the world collect and play Cipher matches with others. There are quite a few people on this forum involved in it (like me!), and also elsewhere, such as /r/fireemblem and the international Cipher page on FB. You can even play matches online for free via LackeyCCG without needing to buy any cards, though personally I love them for the art and the collectability. :)

has anyone bothered to translate the cards online or is that also japanese only ?

I've seen a twitter account that translated them, but last I seen the guy has stopped for a while.

Cipher Series 5 releases on June 23rd. However, the next livestream will be this coming Sunday, and they just started revealing S5 cards on twitter today.

Wow, I really need to work on my dates. For some reason I thought it was the 23rd of this month! At least we get to see some more of the artwork. I'm hoping there's a few of Micky and BK. Would also like to see Nolan too.

has anyone bothered to translate the cards online or is that also japanese only ?

The SF Cipher Wiki has translations of all known cards up (except for the one just revealed today, that is), as well as translated rules and other information. The LackeyCCG group also uses translated cards to play the game.

I've seen a twitter account that translated them, but last I seen the guy has stopped for a while.

Wow, I really need to work on my dates. For some reason I thought it was the 23rd of this month! At least we get to see some more of the artwork. I'm hoping there's a few of Micky and BK. Would also like to see Nolan too.

That would be Aubergine of the World of Cipher. He's grown busy and is on hiatus sadly, though hopefully he'll back soon.

We've seen one art of Micaiah so far; she's bound to get at least 3 like Roy. I'm hoping we get some Nolan, too; he was my favourite of the Dawn Brigade. >.>

Edited by Kirie

The next Cipher set, Series 5, comes out on June 23rd, and it will be the first set to contain cards from the GBA with FE6, Binding Blade. We don't know when the other games will see card releases, but you can bet they will at some point. Cipher has been very popular in Japan and shows no signs of slowing or stopping. :) A new set is released about every 3 months, and it's possible that we'll get the announcement of Series 7 this weekend (Series 6 has already been announced and will included characters from Fates and Genealogy).

Oh, I didn't even realize the sets come out so regularly. That and Cipher's popularity give me more hope about seeing FE7 and FE8 cards soon! Nice to hear about FE6 cards, too. I'll definitely take a look at the artwork when they come out.

Oh, I didn't even realize the sets come out so regularly. That and Cipher's popularity give me more hope about seeing FE7 and FE8 cards soon! Nice to hear about FE6 cards, too. I'll definitely take a look at the artwork when they come out.

Haha, yes, they do kind of come out like clockwork, so it's rather easy to predict. :) New sets every 3 months, 2 livestreams for each set, a new ST deck for each new game world released, etc.

VincentASM brought me onto the news team to write up Cipher articles for the Serenes Forest front page, so you'll be seeing a lot more Cipher-related articles soon. :) There will be a livestream event this weekend that will hopefully show off a bunch of cards, and we'll see more and more new artwork leading up to the release next month!