Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance the binding blade set had an Idenn/Idoun card?

We only know a few of the cards that will be in the set, so we don't know for sure. However, it's somewhat unlikely at this point. Each previous Cipher set has only included 1 villain card and we know that Narcian is in S5, so he'll probably be the only one. Of course, that doesn't mean that we for sure won't be seeing Idenn this time around, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's possible we'll get her in a future set instead, since they certainly won't be able to fit all of the FE6 characters in S5 anyway.

Edited by Kirie

No, they're different. My Castle has the same code for every file so you have so be sure to update on the castle you want your visitors to visit there.

Thanks for explaining that.

Is any of our Aussie comrades on this forum (besides me) going to the Midnight launch on Friday night at EB Games on Swanston Street in Melbourne?

Omfg you're getting a midnight launch? :OOOOO I need to check with my EB tomorrow if that's the case! Also, wanna exchange friend codes? :3

Just got a confirmation email from Nintendo that my game has finally dispatched and I am hyped! I want to add some of you if you guys don't mind and hopefully have some friendly matches.

Here is my Friend Code: 5172-0343-7796

Just got a confirmation email from Nintendo that my game has finally dispatched and I am hyped! I want to add some of you if you guys don't mind and hopefully have some friendly matches.

Just added you. Mind is 1607-2042-0379

Added you , mine is 3566 1690 1250.

Omfg you're getting a midnight launch? :OOOOO I need to check with my EB tomorrow if that's the case! Also, wanna exchange friend codes? :3

Yeah, I've just pre-ordered Conquest last week, and just found out about the launch. And sure, let's exchange FCs. I'll send you my FC later.

Off-topic, but have you got either Pokémon XY or ORAS?

I've added you too!

My code is 3024 6117 9950

Anyway, about the Cipher Cards, How much they actually cost?

Because they have always got my attention and when I'm able to get my own work, I want to begin to buy them.

The UK Nintendo store have emailed me to say that Birthright is on its way and that it will arrive on or before the release date. Hooray! It would be great if the game arrived early in the post. I am really excited now. Hopefully someone will release a patch for the European and Australian games so those of us who want to play with the Japanese audio can (assuming the PAL version does not have the option).

Edited by phoenixmiko

Because they have always got my attention and when I'm able to get my own work, I want to begin to buy them.

That depends. If you want to buy sealed product, like booster boxes or decks, AmiAmi is your best bet. Booster boxes cost about €40 there, decks about €10. Buying singles varies wildly in price depending on which cards you want; more common cards like HN/Ns will cost less than a euro a pop, but SRs usually range from €5-25, and signed SR+ cards might cost €50 or more.

3 days left! (Honestly, I don't think I can wait any longer...)

My friend code is 5344-2032-6413, if anybody wants to add me (and let me add them)!

Same here! I am so giddy right now, just need to wait until I get my dispatch e-mail now.

Just added you. Mind is 1607-2042-0379

The UK Nintendo store have emailed me to say that Birthright is on its way and that it will arrive on or before the release date. Hooray! It would be great if the game arrived early in the post. I am really excited now. Hopefully someone will release a patch for the European and Australian games so those of us who want to play with the Japanese audio can (assuming the PAL version does not have the option).

Same. Says mine is coming in the 20th. Will be lucky if I get it before then...

My friend code is 5344-2032-6413, if anybody wants to add me (and let me add them)!

Just added you.

I know how you feel, these next 3 days will be bad...

Added you, my code is: 2063-0367-4665

Hold out guys! 3 days is close and I know we can make it.

It's awesome seeing all the hype in this topic and I couldn't ask for more so I'm joining the hype train.

My friend code is 4613-9468-1289 for you guys that wants to add me. I'll look forward to visit and battle you all.

It's awesome seeing all the hype in this topic and I couldn't ask for more so I'm joining the hype train.

My friend code is 4613-9468-1289 for you guys that wants to add me. I'll look forward to visit and battle you all.

All aboard the hype train!

Just added you. Mine is 1607-2042-0379

Edited by Hudder368

Almost there, almost there...

Time to kick some Hoshidan asses *gets brutally destroyed*

Too bad I couldn't grab a Special Edition in the end, but whatever, the important thing is being able to finally play the game.

I may actually be able to grab it tomorrow or thursday if I'm lucky.

Anyway my FC is 1779-2242-3343. Feel free to add me if you want.

Man you guys are hyping me and I love it!

I added the following people: Branded Rogue, Xtreme Swede and CherryDress.

EDIT: My FC: 5172-0343-7796

Edited by Ozzie

Added you , mine is 3566 1690 1250.

I've added you too!

My code is 3024 6117 9950

Edit: + sereth

Added all of you. My friend code is down below on my signature.

Edited by IsaacBorg