Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Almost there, almost there...

Time to kick some Hoshidan asses *gets brutally destroyed*

Too bad I couldn't grab a Special Edition in the end, but whatever, the important thing is being able to finally play the game.

I may actually be able to grab it tomorrow or thursday if I'm lucky.

Anyway my FC is 1779-2242-3343. Feel free to add me if you want.

added

my friendcode: 5429-7443-3674

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I couldn't grab a Special Edition in the end, but whatever, the important thing is being able to finally play the game.

Just added you. Mine is 1607-2042-0379

Edited by Hudder368

Hold out guys! 3 days is close and I know we can make it.

It's awesome seeing all the hype in this topic and I couldn't ask for more so I'm joining the hype train.

My friend code is 4613-9468-1289 for you guys that wants to add me. I'll look forward to visit and battle you all.

Added!

Just added you. Mine is 1607-2042-0379

Added you + BrandedRogue, Ozzie, XtremeSwede, IsaacBorg, Acker and CherryDress

Edit: my FC is in my signature

Edited by Sereth

Added you, my code is: 2063-0367-4665

Added both of you.

FC is in signature.

Edit: + sereth

Added all of you. My friend code is down below on my signature.

I'm also adding all of you if it's alright!

My FC: 2122-8143-5602 Name: Adam

Can't wait!!

Edited by Skipper

Just got a confirmation email from Nintendo that my game has finally dispatched and I am hyped! I want to add some of you if you guys don't mind and hopefully have some friendly matches.

Here is my Friend Code: 5172-0343-7796

Just added you. Mind is 1607-2042-0379

Added you , mine is 3566 1690 1250.

3 days left! (Honestly, I don't think I can wait any longer...)

My friend code is 5344-2032-6413, if anybody wants to add me (and let me add them)!

It's awesome seeing all the hype in this topic and I couldn't ask for more so I'm joining the hype train.

My friend code is 4613-9468-1289 for you guys that wants to add me. I'll look forward to visit and battle you all.

I've added all of you. Mine is : 4639-9172-0935

Is any of our Aussie comrades on this forum (besides me) going to the Midnight launch on Friday night at EB Games on Swanston Street in Melbourne?

you guys have a midnight launch?? If I was in Melbourne, I totally would, but I'm on the Gold Coast -_- I'll have to see if anywhere near me is getting a midnight launch

I'll get my friend code up soon so that I can add all you guys and vice versa! Pumped for some fates after all this time :3

Just got a confirmation email from Nintendo that my game has finally dispatched and I am hyped! I want to add some of you if you guys don't mind and hopefully have some friendly matches.

Here is my Friend Code: 5172-0343-7796

3 days left! (Honestly, I don't think I can wait any longer...)

My friend code is 5344-2032-6413, if anybody wants to add me (and let me add them)!

Added both of you.

FC is in signature.

OKKKKK! So my friend told me yesterday that when you transfer your 3DS information, you transfer your friend code as well! Please start adding me. :) I'll update my banner(s) later on tonight.

OU7Te8O.png

Also please send me a PM if you add me just to let me know.

EDIT: Anyone that adds me, could you please include your 3DS FC name in your reply. Also, I won't be able to add anyone till Saturday, as I don't want to update my old 3DS for hacking purposes. :)

Added you all. My FC is: 1650-3923-5337.

Mox, if you'd prefer a PM, I can do that too.

I have no idea whether or not my mum has received any other confirmation email recently. I'm just holding out these couple more days.

I would suggest all "newcomer" FC adders to just go back to the first message about adding FCs on page 37 and just add'em all. Just to not bloat the thread needlessly. Posting the FC once should then be enough, otherwise I'm missing Ozzie, Sereth, XtremeSwede, Soledge, CherryDress, Mox, Dollysama, FoliFF and Hudder.

I'll just leave it once more, my FC: 2964-8849-5984

Yeah, I've just pre-ordered Conquest last week, and just found out about the launch. And sure, let's exchange FCs. I'll send you my FC later.

Off-topic, but have you got either Pokémon XY or ORAS?

Yeah, I have both of those games. XD Haven't played them in ages though lol. X3 I'm going to pre-order Moon eventually, but this whole Fates thing is gonna have me a chunk out of my pocket. ^^'

+ Going to PM everyone that's submitted a FC or added me recently.

Also, for any Western Australians. There are no midnight launches here due to trading laws, but they are going to open early at 8am. I just asked my local EB.

Edited by Mox

Hi guys feel free to add me too; 3050-8746-6920

Added all of you mine is 3969-4493-0256 and the name is FoliFF

I've added everyone so far.

Feel free to add me; 4081-6544-5558

Followed MonkeyCheez3K suggestion and added the guys I were still missing. FC is on the signature

So apparently your FC transfers when you do system transfer? I may as well put my FC here even if I've missed the party. Tell me if you add me and I'll get on it! Do friends also transfer between systems?

FC: 5301-1921-0536

So apparently your FC transfers when you do system transfer? I may as well put my FC here even if I've missed the party. Tell me if you add me and I'll get on it! Do friends also transfer between systems?

FC: 5301-1921-0536

Yes. I've done system transfer before and can confirm it does transfer everything across.

my Fates SE at GAME got cancelled yesterday so i plan on calling them today to hopefully fix this mess

That sucks, also nice to cancel it so close to the release date >_> I hope everything works out for you!

I actually had a dream the other night that I went to Nedgame to pick up Fates and they didn't receive any Special Editions so they had to cancel my pre-order. My dreams are picking up fears I didn't even know I had!

I also thought I would have to wait until my new 3ds came in, but if it all transfers then it's fine - I'll jump on the bandwagon now :)

So far I've added Ozzie, CherryDress Xtreme Swede, Sereth, Soledge, Mox (I'll PM), yuriyume, MonkeyCheez3k, and nordopolica. I'll go back and see if there's anyone I've missed.

My FC is 2793-1281-0314 for anyone who wants to add me ^-^ I'll also put it in my sig

So much Nohrian scum in this thread...

Then again, I am a Hoshidan rapscallion so who am I to talk?

Just joshing!

Anyway, I just need someone's castle address to visit their fort, right? Is there a need for friend codes, given that? The hype is intensifying for me as I track my package. There is a new launch trailer out for Fates which is pretty epic.

Edited by phoenixmiko