Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest all "newcomer" FC adders to just go back to the first message about adding FCs on page 37 and just add'em all. Just to not bloat the thread needlessly. Posting the FC once should then be enough, otherwise I'm missing Ozzie, Sereth, XtremeSwede, Soledge, CherryDress, Mox, Dollysama, FoliFF and Hudder.

I'll just leave it once more, my FC: 2964-8849-5984

Thanks for that, I just finished adding everyone (hope I didn't miss anyone) so feel free to add me if you want.

On a different topic, I think my retail store has already received its shipment and I might be able to grab my copy tonight. *hype intensifies*

I guess, some. of my friends havent Beard anything het either (theyre also picking it up in the store so i guess itll be fine)

my friend had pre-ordered something from nedgame some time ago (the last super smash) and he could pick it up the day before the official release.

I also ordered from Nedgame for in-store pickup and I have not received any e-mails yet or anything. It's probably okay. It makes sense that orders would ship before people are contacted about in-store pickup.

I have also ordered at Nedgame and chose to pick it up in the store, and i haven't heard anything yet either. It will be either tomorrow or friday.

I also thought I would have to wait until my new 3ds came in, but if it all transfers then it's fine - I'll jump on the bandwagon now :)

So far I've added Ozzie, CherryDress Xtreme Swede, Sereth, Soledge, Mox (I'll PM), yuriyume, MonkeyCheez3k, and nordopolica. I'll go back and see if there's anyone I've missed.

My FC is 2793-1281-0314 for anyone who wants to add me ^-^ I'll also put it in my sig

Added you!

FC: 0877-4352-4124

I'm not sure if I should hope to get an e-mail saying that I can pick up tomorrow. I would really super love to get the game early... but I also have other stuff that I was planning to get done tomorrow to make sure that my Friday and weekend would be as free as possible to play Fates. :P

I'm starting to get a bit paranoid after some of you saying that it's been dispatched from Nintendo and Nedgame! I pre-ordered the Special Edition from GAME and haven't had anything except an email yesterday morning saying it was being packed. Their website is also down! It better arrive on Friday, Saturday latest!

Edited by MonkeyHammer

I'm starting to get a bit paranoid after some of you saying that it's been dispatched from Nintendo and Nedgame! I pre-ordered the Special Edition from GAME and haven't had anything except an email yesterday morning saying it was being packed. Their website is also down! It better arrive on Friday, Saturday latest!

i spoke with GAME and the reason the website is down is because they are upgrading it

As long as it dispatched tomorrow and hopefully arrives Friday (Saturday latest!), I'm not to worried.

they cancelled mine so when the website is up i am going to call them

2 days left,well 3 for me cause of Amazon but regardless, get hype!

The trailer is indeed hype, however....God damn I feel like the trailer shows too much of the cut scenes and spoil them or maybe its just me? How many cut scenes are there in total? Feels like they are showing them all. Any who, just a few days left....!

Hold out guys! 3 days is close and I know we can make it.

It's awesome seeing all the hype in this topic and I couldn't ask for more so I'm joining the hype train.

My friend code is 4613-9468-1289 for you guys that wants to add me. I'll look forward to visit and battle you all.

added Hudder368, Soledge, Acker, Xtreme Swede, BrandedRogue, Sereth, Ozzie and IsaacBorg ^-^

(my FC is in my signature :3 )

I also thought I would have to wait until my new 3ds came in, but if it all transfers then it's fine - I'll jump on the bandwagon now :)

So far I've added Ozzie, CherryDress Xtreme Swede, Sereth, Soledge, Mox (I'll PM), yuriyume, MonkeyCheez3k, and nordopolica. I'll go back and see if there's anyone I've missed.

My FC is 2793-1281-0314 for anyone who wants to add me ^-^ I'll also put it in my sig

Added all of you!

My code is 3024 6117 9950

Anyway, I really envy those who can get the game now, but waiting will make the moment where I'll get the game more. Or at least, I want to see it in this way.

i was able to replace my order so everything should be fine now hopefully, but has anyone gotten a confirmation from GAME been busy trying to fix my order

i hope we get some info soon because i don't want wait after the release date

I hope so too. They normally are good at dispatchinf things a few days before but now it seems like they will be sent the day before

Might as well give out my FC for those that are interested again to add me.

FC: 3969-4493-0256

Just message or quote me if you have added me.

Added, my code is: 2063-0367-4665.

I also added nordpolica, tiia and Foliff, now I'm waiting for your confirm.