Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I hope so too. They normally are good at dispatchinf things a few days before but now it seems like they will be sent the day before

but i live in Denmark so maybe i will get it a couple of days later

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly. I think it can take an extra few days to arrive to Europe than it does to the UK but don't hold me to that.

as long as it is the SE i can handle waiting but i really don't want to

Might as well give out my FC for those that are interested again to add me.

FC: 3969-4493-0256

Just message or quote me if you have added me.

Added !

I'm juste too hyped now >.>

Might as well give out my FC for those that are interested again to add me.

FC: 3969-4493-0256

Just message or quote me if you have added me.

I've added you as well.

Ninty sent me a dispatch notice last night at 10pm!! Got it this morning!!! Whoop no sleep tonight!!!!

Lucky, mine just got picked up for dispatch today.

The feels of living in the north of the UK. Everything takes longer -_-

I'm starting to get a bit paranoid after some of you saying that it's been dispatched from Nintendo and Nedgame! I pre-ordered the Special Edition from GAME and haven't had anything except an email yesterday morning saying it was being packed. Their website is also down! It better arrive on Friday, Saturday latest

I'm pretty sure they shipped it. My Email says your order has been shipped.

Hello!!

I'm new here and soon getting my game (friday!!)! (Conquest) Feel free to add me :Roy: -[ 1693 - 1846 - 3132 ]

So far I've added:

Ozzie, The Wyvern Rider, CherryDess, Sereth, BandedRogue, BrandedRogue, Hudder368, Skipper, BruceLee, yuriyume, MonkeyCheez3K, nordopolica,

Ninty sent me a dispatch notice last night at 10pm!! Got it this morning!!! Whoop no sleep tonight!!!!

I think that makes you the first. I get mine tomorrow

(for nedgame, find your track&trace code in your order details on the website, its not in the email)

(for nedgame, find your track&trace code in your order details on the website, its not in the email)

Hmmm my track and trace code was included in the email..... weirdly enough the app says I´m going to get 2 packages from them....

I also want to say that I am not able to add any friend codes right now because I won´t update my 3DS for the time being!

So those who chose to have their game delivered by Nedgame get it tomorrow, i hope that's the case for those who pick it up as well haha. If not, 1 extra day is nothing compared to how long we've been waiting.

Hello!!

I'm new here and soon getting my game (friday!!)! (Conquest) Feel free to add me :Roy: -[ 1693 - 1846 - 3132 ]

So far I've added:

Ozzie, The Wyvern Rider, CherryDess, Sereth, BandedRogue, BrandedRogue, Hudder368, Skipper, BruceLee, yuriyume, MonkeyCheez3K, nordopolica,

Added :)

The earliest I would get my copy is Friday depending on when the supplier receives the product, although I was told Saturday.

Have you guys made much thought for pair-up supports? I was thinking the maids would be good, but they seem to benefit a magic build more. Camilla is one I hadn't considered before but looking into it she gives great pair-up bonuses.

The earliest I would get my copy is Friday depending on when the supplier receives the product, although I was told Saturday.

Have you guys made much thought for pair-up supports? I was thinking the maids would be good, but they seem to benefit a magic build more. Camilla is one I hadn't considered before but looking into it she gives great pair-up bonuses.

I've thought of marriage pair ups and was just going to stick to using those as pair up supports when the time comes

I have tried to make a chart about who maries who but I liked many characters together and I chose purely about how I like them together not the stats, I only have 2 pairs I know for certain and those are; Silas/Kaze and Ryoma/Xander ._.;

I need confirmation on something. Do I just need someone's castle address to visit their fort?

Yep! There are options in MyCastle for visiting castle via friend list or just inputting their My Castle address, I believe.

On that note, does anyone know whether our My Castle is limited to PAL regions, or if we can mingle with North Americans as well? Truthfully I'd rather it just be PAL because everyone in America will be so far ahead of me. It'd give me an inferiority complex.

Oh, and I've added everyone who has added me since I posted my code.

Yep! There are options in MyCastle for visiting castle via friend list or just inputting their My Castle address, I believe.

On that note, does anyone know whether our My Castle is limited to PAL regions, or if we can mingle with North Americans as well? Truthfully I'd rather it just be PAL because everyone in America will be so far ahead of me. It'd give me an inferiority complex.

Oh, and I've added everyone who has added me since I posted my code.

We won't be able to visit those who have the Japanese version, tho I also wonder if we are limited to pal or not.

Seriously! I wasn't expecting it until launch day. This has never ever happened to me before! Two days before launch!!! Had wee go a few hours ago before having to do some family time. Gonna sneak in a few before bed..

I haven't received any emails yet regarding my preorder and I'm getting a little worried. I preordered from EB Games in December last year and May this year (bought both the SE and 3DS XL respectively) and I requested for Pickup@Store. I read that they don't update the status of the item online and that they process the order within 48 hours of placing it, so am I just fretting over nothing?

I haven't received any emails yet regarding my preorder and I'm getting a little worried. I preordered from EB Games in December last year and May this year (bought both the SE and 3DS XL respectively) and I requested for Pickup@Store. I read that they don't update the status of the item online and that they process the order within 48 hours of placing it, so am I just fretting over nothing?

I ordered Pickup from my local EB (same things that you did) as well and haven't received anything. I'm pretty sure on Saturday they might text or email to say it's ready in store? I've never really done this before lmao, but I wouldn't fret just yet!

I ordered Pickup from my local EB (same things that you did) as well and haven't received anything. I'm pretty sure on Saturday they might text or email to say it's ready in store? I've never really done this before lmao, but I wouldn't fret just yet!

Let's hope that's the case lol. I haven't done Pickup@Store either, only delivery. Anyway, thanks for the prompt response! It's nice knowing someone is in the same boat. :)

Hi guys :)
So today i went to the MediaMarkt and i asked about the game since i pre ordered the SE they already had it and the guy was nice enough to let me hold the box even though he could only sell it on the 20th still its nice to know that , i asked the dude if they had more in stock and he said that they were supposed to have but they only got 1 wich was mine because i was the 1st to set the pre order and now i kinda feel bad for the other people ...
but hey its nice to know that 1 day and we can play :)

Let's hope that's the case lol. I haven't done Pickup@Store either, only delivery. Anyway, thanks for the prompt response! It's nice knowing someone is in the same boat. :)

No problem, I feel the same. I checked online and if you have an account, go into your communications and make sure that you have checked the box asking whether you want to receive an SMS when your preorder is ready for pickup, and add a mobile number to your account if you're comfortable with it. I hope that they actually send one since I've had bad experiences with that type of thing before (ehem Yr12 HSC results), but I'll go in on Saturday regardless to check if it's in. Godspeed everyone!

Hi guys :)

So today i went to the MediaMarkt and i asked about the game since i pre ordered the SE they already had it and the guy was nice enough to let me hold the box even though he could only sell it on the 20th still its nice to know that , i asked the dude if they had more in stock and he said that they were supposed to have but they only got 1 wich was mine because i was the 1st to set the pre order and now i kinda feel bad for the other people ...

but hey its nice to know that 1 day and we can play :)

Wow I heard that that sort of thing was happening a lot when it came out in NA. They really need to sort out their stock issues. I'm kind of scared it'll happen at my store but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who'd be ordering it in my area.

Yeah, usually they send you a text on the day telling you to pick it up. :)

I'm really hoping that tomorrow goes so fast. I really don't want to have to wait through a slow rabbit lab. :/ Even better would be that I rock up to EB tomorrow and they just give it to me. That would be so good ~ hngk. We're all so close!