Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, tomorrow's the big day. I plan to spend today anxiously fretting and frequently checking my e-mail in hopes that Nedgame will let me come pick it up a day early. >.>

Waiting for nedgame to text me i can pickup my preorder, the wait is killing me

Oh, good point, I'm not sure if they'll be e-mailing or texting. I guess I will keep furious checking my phone, too. :P

Today is going to be the most unproductive day ever. >_>

Amazon finally shipped my SE. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, I can't wait!

Here is my friend code again, in case anyone would still like to add me: 3282 - 2748 - 8864

I'll add everyone who posted on the last few pages to my friend list, too.

Yep! There are options in MyCastle for visiting castle via friend list or just inputting their My Castle address, I believe.

On that note, does anyone know whether our My Castle is limited to PAL regions, or if we can mingle with North Americans as well? Truthfully I'd rather it just be PAL because everyone in America will be so far ahead of me. It'd give me an inferiority complex.

Oh, and I've added everyone who has added me since I posted my code.

Thanks for clarifying that. I'll be putting up my castle address on here then so you guys can see my castle and visit it, seize it, or gather materials from it. I'm guessing people here are adding their friend codes in order to go to others' castles quicker.

I'd like to know whether My Castle is just for PAL players too...

Edited by phoenixmiko

The remainder of my order has been taken out of my account!! Things are happening :P

I just want to appreciate this moment of relative peace before my days and nights are taken over.

Nope, the days between the announcement and the pre-orders coming online were the most unproductive days ever ;P

Ohgod, you're right, those were awful. I couldn't even sleep until I was able to get one. >.< I guess I ought to count my blessings... *goes back to refreshing*

Same here :( It is horrible. We have waited this long for it but this feels even worse

i just hope that those of us who preordered at GAME will get a confirmation e-mail today

GAME! Why are you doing this to us! Although admittedly they are dispatching it 1st Class so it should in theory arrive tomorrow, worst case Saturday (if you live in the UK). That is if they dispatch it today.

Edited by MonkeyHammer

Ok, so I just called Gamestop and they told me they haven't received their copies yet (which I believe it is the common lie they tell us when they don't want to break day one - or at least I hope so because if I don't get my copy tomorrow... ahnnn).

My copy is going to be delivered today! Thanks, UK Nintendo store. It's the first time I've preordered from them. I can't wait to get my hands on Birthright. It's coming with a theme and a t-shirt.