Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Bloody spent most of yesterday just on character creation!! Reading up on boon, bane and talent!!! Not a simple game to get into if this is your first FE! There seems to be tons more story to Fates, which is good. Playing on medium setting and it's a lot harder than FEA.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFW you know that you have 24 hours to go. So happy for the people that already have it, to the rest of us we just gotta hold on a little longer... hgnk!

Store opens in 9 hours, time to watch LOTR trilogy or something!!! AAAAAHHHH Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow!

Haha you should sleep so you have energy to play tomorrow!

Added you btw,

I still haven't gotten an e-mail from Nedgame, but I'll be taking the bus in a bit to get there when they open regardless. I'm hoping they were just waiting to send the e-mails until the stores are open on release day. I guess we'll see.

Really enjoying Birthright atm. If anyone wants to visit my castle, the address is 03722-8067004807-47316. I look forward to seeing you there.

I'll visit you as soon as I unlock the feature, hehe *thumbs up*

It has been a long ride, fellow masochists, but now it is time to leave the realm of reality and cut off any lifelines to your loved ones. I shall be a mindless husk for the next couple days, fighting for my "other" friends.

See you in MyCastle!

I got my text saying it'll be ready for pickup tomorrow morning! Can't wait. It's been a long ride. Will update my Sig with my My Castle address as soon as I get the chance. Enjoy everyone!

I also just got a text from EB Games confirming that my SE and 3DS XL will be available for pickup at 8am. I'm not one for waking up early on weekends, but I'll sacrifice my sleep just this once. :D

And is it true that only PAL regions can connect with one another via My Castle? Can we not connect with others outside of EU/AU?

Edited by stitchedwithlove

If we can't connect with players outside pal region, should we create a new "my castle exchange code" thread or just use the one that already exist, just telling that we're eu/au?

I also just got a text from EB Games confirming that my SE and 3DS XL will be available for pickup at 8am. I'm not one for waking up early on weekends, but I'll sacrifice my sleep just this once. :D

And is it true that only PAL regions can connect with one another via My Castle? Can we not connect with others outside of EU/AU?

does 'Europe' include Australia?

does 'Europe' include Australia?

Yes, oddly enough. We (Australia) are part of the PAL region and so is Europe, so everyone in the PAL region should be able to connect with one another, or at least that's what I've been reading.

Yes, oddly enough. We (Australia) are part of the PAL region and so is Europe, so everyone in the PAL region should be able to connect with one another, or at least that's what I've been reading.

In that case, welcome to europe XD (ausi couldn't be further away from europe, but who cares ;P)

In that case, welcome to europe XD (ausi couldn't be further away from europe, but who cares ;P)

Hey, we're in Eurovision now too so us becoming part of Europe is apparently old news.

PAL regions have always included EU + AU.

Bit of a shame that we can't connect to NA systems, but eh. There's always Pokemon for that, plus I won't feel like I'm falling too much behind with my units.