Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

So I played Nohrmal mode but I got bored by like Ch. 12 so I think I am going to move onto Lunatic (I blame the fact my MU constantly got good levels and my favouritism for Niles XD).

Wish me luck.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, but don't go overboard.

A +1 or +2 weapon is usually enough.

And Iron weapons are pretty cheap, especially when at discounts.

That seems the most sensible choice, thanks.

I can't see my weapon's usage counter? Do they have a life span like in FEA?

Weapons in Fates have infinite durability. They don't break, except for staves and tomes.

I have a question.

On hoshido Kaze and Saizou fit the Cain and Abel archetype I believe so far.

Who are the nohrian equivilent to them?

I don't think there are Nohrians Cain and Abel archetype. Though the closest thing we have as nohrians Cain and Abel are probably Peri and Silas or even Laslow and Selena.

Also

Kaze is playable on Conquest.

So I played Nohrmal mode but I got bored by like Ch. 12 so I think I am going to move onto Lunatic (I blame the fact my MU constantly got good levels and my favouritism for Niles XD).

Wish me luck.

Good luck man!

I can't see my weapon's usage counter? Do they have a life span like in FEA?

Weapons don't break in Fates like in Gaiden.

Edited by Thunderstar

Thanks for the info.

Another question.... I don't want to be missing out on recruiting characters who aren't recruited in the conventional of just meeting up. For example. I'm nearing chapter 15 where if I didn't happen to glance at a post by random chance... I wouldn't have had Kaze and Corrin at A supports so I would not have been able to recruit Midori. Or is it Kaze will leave if I don't have A supports by 15?

So are there any other special conditions I need to know about?

If you have a A support with him, you're good.

And I only know that there are 1 (or 2?) characters you get by having certain facility's at level 3 in your MyCastle but I don't know much about it and if you get them in all versions.

I also don't want to play the next chapter because of Flora...

Have you guys been doing much my castle things? I've navigated through a few castles from the list provided, it makes for a nice break away from the main story. I haven't done any battles yet though, I don't really want to do any skill buying or things like that until I've completed the game.

I've been looking around other castles but mainly for resources and I'm giving accessories in the hope to get bond units because I wonder what they'll look like ^v^ I also battles once because I wanted a Niles in Birthright.

Good tip, I didn't know that's how you get bond units. I guess I better start collecting accessories to give out.

For those playing Conquest, is it worth forging a Brass Naginata for Azura? I was thinking of waiting until she reached D rank in lances for an iron one but she levels weapon ranks quite slow.

Sweet jesus. I didn't know I could go for so long without touching the internet. Must say I am quite happy with my special edition of Fates but man, I can already imagine all the hours of my life being sucked away for this game.

Anybody that has a gimmicky Hoshido/Nohr Noble build? I am quite fond of the designs (for the M!Corrin) and wants to keep him in that class, so does anybody have a recommendation for what kind of skills to use?

Ah ah ah, Camilla got me at chapter 13. Kaden was send to destroy the cavalry, but I didn't see that dragon vein... The Kitsune dodged the first hit, Hinoka blocked the second, but the third was fatal.

The ninjas on the Awakening Return was a real pain too...

Anybody that has a gimmicky Hoshido/Nohr Noble build? I am quite fond of the designs (for the M!Corrin) and wants to keep him in that class, so does anybody have a recommendation for what kind of skills to use?

Personnaly, with Hoshido Noble, I use Dragon Fang, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire, Aegis and Draconic Hex (set planned for Revelation, and maybe Birthright if I can buy the last skill).

But it really depends about how you want your avatar. And with what weapon you planned to fight with.

Ah ah ah, Camilla got me at chapter 13. Kaden was send to destroy the cavalry, but I didn't see that dragon vein... The Kitsune dodged the first hit, Hinoka blocked the second, but the third was fatal.

The ninjas on the Awakening Return was a real pain too...

Personnaly, with Hoshido Noble, I use Dragon Fang, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire, Aegis and Draconic Hex (set planned for Revelation, and maybe Birthright if I can buy the last skill).

But it really depends about how you want your avatar. And with what weapon you planned to fight with.

At least for Hoshido Noble, I am going to focus on the sword more than the dragonstone so Swordfaire is a given. I can see Aegis too since the class has bad Res. Dunno about the last slot though. I want something that can increase the skill activation rate more.

At least for Hoshido Noble, I am going to focus on the sword more than the dragonstone so Swordfaire is a given. I can see Aegis too since the class has bad Res. Dunno about the last slot though. I want something that can increase the skill activation rate more.

Hum... For increase the skill activation, there is Quixotic, but it's a double-edge skill since your avatar and his opponent benefits from it (+30 Hit rate and +15% activation rate).

Or Skill+2 ? /ZBAF/

(Hoshidan Unity increase already the skill activation rate with a bonus of 10%)

Edited by Ledrert

Hum... For increase the skill activation, there is Quixotic, but it's a double-edge skill since your avatar and his opponent benefits from it (+30 Hit rate and +15% activation rate).

Or Skill+2 ? /ZBAF/

(Hoshidan Unity increase already the skill activation rate with a bonus of 10%)

Quite the dilemma, either making my Corrin more of a glass cannon or trying to even him out for all-purpose. I will have to see what my choices become during my playthrough. Thanks for the tip.

Quite the dilemma, either making my Corrin more of a glass cannon or trying to even him out for all-purpose. I will have to see what my choices become during my playthrough. Thanks for the tip.

A Camui with Def as a boon will be less Glass Canon... and Aegis help with his Res, sure. But... what have you planned ?

Takumi just ate a 5% crit from the boss on chapter 10 ;-;

I think they reworked the RNG. one of my guys missed with a 99% hit chance >< low numbers matter this time.

And what's the best support you've found so far? I stumbled upon SaizoXMozu and that one's so cute ^^

I just finished my first playthrough yesterday(well today actually finished at 2am) on conquest normal, it was a lot of fun and some chapters were somewhat difficult despite being on the easiest difficulty. I'd say chapter 17,21 and 24 were the most difficult. Chapter 19 had the most bs gimmick.

Ramble on units used

My front line units were:

Mu(+mag/skl),Xander,Leo,Camilla,Elise,Kaze,Silas, Mozu, Felicia and Jakob.

Pair up fodder: Charlotte,Niles,Odin,Nyx,Gunter and Azura.

Sniper Mozu was a God,crits for days. Silas was a reliable powerhouse and

Kaze was a surprisingly good combat unit.

+mag/-skl Mu was actually quite good, I did have a lot of shaky hit rates early game and it would gave been worse later game if I didn't have heartseeker from my dark mage talent, I was a magic nuke though with my +3 thunder time.

Biggest achievement would have to be getting all of Felicia's class skills.

My biggest tip to anyone playing conquest would be to careful of how you manage your exp. I didn't plan on using all the royals at the beginning, but by chapter 21 I had to because the others were falling behind.

Now to start a hard mode run with a +mag/-str Mu.

I'll also update my sig later with my castle address. I was able to get a couple skills on Kaze,Felicia,Silas, Xander and Leo that people may like.